Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Pushing the vanity aside, Unta slowly opened the door and stepped out into he hall, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible, with to frantic lovers on her back.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
All around her, people have stopped to have sex at random. Huge groups from simple pairs are on the floors, chairs and everywhere else. She gets down to the front door easily enough, but down at the bottom is Gorgon who just then puts the fucked out lizard woman from the desk down and sets his eyes on Unta with a growl.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hey, big boy, come to join the party?" Unta asked, slowly sauntering toward the big lizard.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Gorgon huffs happily and moves toward Unta, his massive cock, easily 48 inches long and 8 inches thick throbs powerfully between his legs, eager to sink into a fresh hole. The moment unta gets close, he lunges for her, his big hands grabbing around her hips.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, hello, I get the feeling you missed me," she said, reaching down to rest her hand on his shaft.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Gorgon licks his lips and moves around behind her, his massive hands holding onto her ass as he lines up his cock with her hole and rams it home, going straight to the hilt! He doesn't waste any time, he jsut straight up starts fucking her, railing his cock into her pussy without mercy!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Despite the incredible fullness inside her, Unta did her best not to enjoy the hard fucking. Rather, she focused on her friends on her back, trying to keep from orgasming until Gorgon climaxed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Unta was in for the ride of her life. His huge cock stuffed even her accommodating body, stretching her wide open as Gorgon took his pleasure from her body. Despite the throbbing and pre cum leaking everywhere, he didn't seem close to orgasm, his body eager to fuck her for as long as possible. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, tuff guy huh?" Unta's tail curved up behind Gorgon, poking and prodding at his backside, before finding his entrance and slipping in, searching for that oh so tender prostate.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Yeah! Yeah, I bet there is!" Melanie realized, thinking up all the possibilities for Umi and her weapon. "Well, maybe not here here, but I'm sure we can get you a bow once we're out of here and find some nice materials. These ant people, you gotta love em, but they're all just sticks and stones." She nudged her playfully in the side. "Korlish and I are gonna be the toppest-tier sharpshooting duo this labyrinth will have ever seen, but we've got plenty of wiggle room for one more."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a bit of prodding Unta soon found and pushed on Gorgon inflamed prostate... and blew the walls open. With a roar unlike any Unta has heard before, Gorgon reaches his orgasm. A massive flood of thick and slightly sticky cum surges into her womb and pussy, filling her at rates never before seen, making those horses from before seem like childs play! AGain, Unta's large body can't hold this back and it soon shoots out between them while leaving her bloated and full as his orgasm goes on and on for nearly two minutes! When he finally runs out of cum to pump, he pulls out with a wet slorp sound and falls onto his back, sleeping off his sexual high. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, that was easier than I thought it'd be," said Unta, as she made her way out the door and into the street, leaving a trail of semen behind her as her belly deflated.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
If the brothel was bad, the outside is worse, with people all around her fucking each other into the dirt. However, this did mean there was no one to really stop her from just walking out of the town. In fact... she can see the gate off to the left. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With the exit in sight, Unta decided that the time for subtlety had passed. Taking off at a brisk trot, she figured she'd be able to outpace anyone that tried to give chase.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Unta's thundering footsteps were easily drowned out by the orgy going around the entire village and within a minute she was out of the town borders and heading back out into the sands. While freedom was a welcome sight... the sun going down was certainly not as even Unta knew deserts went from blistering hot to frigid cold at night.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi nodded. "Yeah that would be great... anything would help.". she was the reminded that the only thing she had to her name in this labyrinth was the little collar around her neck. "I really hope we can find some clothes... any clothes... it makes me feel so.... weird when people look at me when I'm... naked... Wendy said it had to do with exhibitionism..." she said with her arms folded over her breasts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Hm? Well if that's what you want. Still doesn't mean I won't miss seeing you in full like this." Melanie supported Umi's desire for clothing, even if it did mean there was less of the pretty Zil to look at. "No need to be so modest though, even if I can understand. There's a little bit of an exhibitionist in all of us, and as much as I think we should embrace it, if clothes are what you want, then I can get behind that." Her gaze fell naturally down to Umi's ass as she said what she did about getting behind anything, and instantly flicked back up to eye level. "Not like... literally though. Okay maybe literally, but not right now I guess? I don't know. I'm just exhausted." Melanie yawned, ending her futile struggle to correct herself.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"This place doesn't seems so bad, at least better than the last one" Elmyra got up the stairs and opened the door 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The door loudly creeks open to reveal a large castle like hallway, still made of the same gray stone bricks but now with some actual decorations such as red carpet and flickering torches on the walls. to the left is just more hallway while to the right seems to be some sort of kitchen area.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Umm.... right...", Umi said as she fiddled a little. "So... i guess we'll be traveling together? strength in numbers and all that?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A crash comes from above followed by hurried footsteps. From down the hall comes a a bird man with blue jay feathers over his body, strange talon feet, and wearing a white shirt with blue jeans. "Oh my goodness! You! You're real aren't you!?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Sticking to the same mountains that housed the lizard village, Unta began searching for a crevice big enough for the three of them to squeeze into. At the same time, she turned to see how her companions were doing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Unta had to look for a while to find something that was big enough for the to get into and far enough that the lizard folk wouldn't catch the the moment those pheromones wore off. Thankfully she did find a crevice and was able to squeeze into it. On her back, Binx was still pounding into Greta's pussy with her huge horse cock, lewd juices spilling out onto Unta as the two go at it with reckless abandon.

The bird man smiled at Elmyra "Oh thank goodness! I have not had any company for the longest of times! I fear I may have started to hallucinate or something! Can I get you anything to drink? I have tea, water and fruit juice."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Unta thankfully didn't have to wait long before Binx hilted inside of Greta and blew her titanic load with a loud groan of bliss, her extended horse cock pumping out enough to bloat out the chicken woman to look heavily pregnant before the rest of her hot seed ran down Unta's back and onto the floor.

Binx: "Phew, finally... feeling calm again."

Greta: "Yes... that was... lovely dear. Unta, how are you holding up?"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Yep, strength in numbers and all that." Melanie repeated, guiltily going over Tom's words in her head yet again. If it was true that one or two people could be the tipping point into severely increased difficulty, which, due to Tom's informed aura, Melanie believed without a doubt, she still just couldn't dissuade herself from the idea of bringing Umi and Wendy along. So, she almost hoped that the pleasant Zil could do it for her. "That is, if you want to stick with us and all. We'd love to have you both, but also no pressure." She said hesitantly, almost with the pitch of a question. For whatever reason, even if it meant saving lives, Melanie couldn't bare to tell Umi what Tom had told her.

(sorry about the wait, server change took me by surprise)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi looked to side and said, "I-I want to us to stick together... I think we all um... need each other.... you know?", as she rubbed her hand together a little. Even though she had Wendy she... wanted Melanie. She couldn't explain it....

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Glad to hear it," Melanie nodded vigorously, taking Umi by the hand briskly. "C'mon let's go see what the rest are up to. Tom and the gang are great, but I'm sick of these caves."