Your gripes with CoC II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Same reason Kinu is like that.
I mean Kinu's also your daughter. And they don't want incest, especially considering 1: Patreon bans it, and 2: Fen has a daughter. To be honest I don't think that Kinu should have adult Hime version's art, because I also find it really uncomfortable, and I find the NSFW fanart of her to be very uncomfortable, but from what I can see her beauty is also supposed to be part of her character. Still, it feels like the Aurora situation where you're not supposed to want to fuck the character, and you can't fuck the character, but the character art makes some players mistakenly believe that they would/should be capable of it when they should not and will not.

Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora

Vais

Feb 2, 2021
I mean Kinu's also your daughter. And they don't want incest, especially considering 1: Patreon bans it, and 2: Fen has a daughter. To be honest I don't think that Kinu should have adult Hime version's art, because I also find it really uncomfortable, and I find the NSFW fanart of her to be very uncomfortable, but from what I can see her beauty is also supposed to be part of her character. Still, it feels like the Aurora situation where you're not supposed to want to fuck the character, and you can't fuck the character, but the character art makes some players mistakenly believe that they would/should be capable of it when they should not and will not.

I agree with you completely, especially since Kinu supposed to NOT have the man eating, Kitsune slut vibe but the perfect princess type instead. I realize what COC II is but she couldn't have been drawn in more conservative yet equally elegant attire that shows off her beauty? Even Kiyoko isn't as slutty looking lol

I also don't understand lewd games in general when it comes to art. Why bother wasting resources and time to give a character such lewd artwork If you can't tap them nor see them get tapped unless your aim was to be a douchebag by blueballing your fans, which in that, as I see it, kinda a dick move lol

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I agree with you completely, especially since Kinu supposed to NOT have the man eating, Kitsune slut vibe but the perfect princess type instead. I realize what COC II is but she couldn't have been drawn in more conservative yet equally elegant attire that shows off her beauty? Even Kiyoko isn't as slutty looking lol

I also don't understand lewd games in general when it comes to art. Why bother wasting resources and time to give a character such lewd artwork If you can't tap them nor see them get tapped unless your aim was to be a douchebag by blueballing your fans, which in that, as I see it, kinda a dick move lol
Hime Kinu's art looks like that because she was originally gonna be jailbait and also Tobs wanted salt from those expecting to fuck her.

Last edited:

Vais

Feb 2, 2021
Hime Kinu's art looks like that because she was originally gonna be jailbait and also Tobs wanted salt from those expecting to fuck her.

How is that jailbait? You can't even suggest incest or anything sexual towards your daughter lol

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
How is that jailbait? You can't even suggest incest or anything sexual towards your daughter lol
Jailbait in the sense she looks sexy yet you can't sex her.
Because people want to fuck their daughter, and can't, because p/c incest isn't allowed, and also salt. And also she was originally gonna be like what, 16-17 before Tobs changed her age later to be higher.

Reactions: Malidica

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
I'd ask for this too tbh. It's frustrating and I want DILF lovers to have at least one fuckable DILF, but that clearly won't happen. Nobody wants a sexable DILF in the game.

What am I, chopped liver? Your definition of nobody needs a bit of fine tuning.

Though I guess the answer is "Once somebody writes one!" since the devs seem to have their plate full at the moment.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
What am I, chopped liver? Your definition of nobody needs a bit of fine tuning.

Though I guess the answer is "Once somebody writes one!" since the devs seem to have their plate full at the moment.
Yeah the expected answer is obvious, but it also kinda proves my point too. If someone wants a DILF in the game, they need to write it, yet nobody has bothered to actually do that. It's why I say "nobody", because we're years into the game and not one fuckable DILF has been written as far as I can remember.

On one end, it is somewhat of an exaggeration, as there ARE people that want it. Hell I certainly do, I got a helluva kink for daddies and an awakened daddy dom fantasy fetish. :U BUT on the other end, nobody wants it enough to where they would be motivated by that want to actually try and write a decent submission into the game. And as long as nobody writes it, that demographic will never ever get it. It's that lack of seeing someone actually try to write one that leads me to say that nobody wants a sexable one to begin with. If I had any experience in writing men, and wasn't intimidated by getting rejected or get my asshole torn into on review, or if I wasn't such a fricking procrastinator reeeee I probably would've written one myself. I don't have the mounds of money to comm one either, especially since the vast majority of writers that write this game prefer to write women, which lessens my options even more.

Plus I'm just gonna say when I say I want daddies I absolutely mean one that will fuck the PCs I play too, which are traps, males basically, meaning I'm asking for DILFs/daddies that cater to M/M (Be it including M/F or being soley gay focused), a very small minority and thus lessening his appeal more than he already is just for being a dude and not a chick. I say this because I know if I was to ask for DILFs and someone writes one, that DILF will very likely be straight-focused, meaning I wouldn't even be able to touch him to begin with and thus only adding to my frustration 100x more by putting one in that I cannot even interact with. In TiTS I think Ciaran is the only DILF that will at least screw a feminine dude at the most, but the others that are either there or planned are M/F exclusive, leading to said frustration. I don't wanna have to play a PC type I'm so absolutely not into playing (in this case chicks) just to get the content I want. :V

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Daddies laying trappy femboys down and making sweet affectionate love to them... HNNNNG!

Daddies laying trappy femboys down and absolutely fucking their brains out like an animal... HNNNNG!

View attachment 15892
Okay but... but...

What about both.
Daddies laying trappy femboys down to fuck their brains out like an animal, only to give them the most tenderest sweet affection in the afterglow and outside the bedroom.

(Now that I mention it there's a reason Brint is so perfect in the Daddy dom thing tbh because hh)

Reactions: Savin and Malidica

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
DILFs just fucking anyone period. Masculine women, feminine women, women with penises, feminine men, masculine men, men with vaginas.

DILFs for everyone

We Obviously have got to petition Game Grumps game team to write us up some Dream Daddy material for CoC2 hahaha

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
I think a nitpick I have would be how Brienne is constantly asking to get pregnant, at this point she is either Pregnant (which makes RP me feel a bit iffy about taking her out to combat) or it is 5 seconds after she gives birth in which she is once again asking for My characters D so she can get pregnant. I think it could be a bit better if Brienne waits at least an in-game week before she is asking to be fucked pregnant... again, because the loop has gotten tiring to go through...over and over again, it makes me regret ever turning Brint into Brienne. Yeah I know the armor is meant to make male Mino's into Females who want to breed but there is "Wanting to" and "Obsessed to the point of mental exhaustion". It might just be less exhausting if you space the Brienne Frosthound events a bit more so you don't get badgered by her every 2-3 in-game days.

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
Eh, not really a gripe per se - but I kinda don't understand why a Low Libido High Confidence Ryn just jumps on Hashat's dong. Kinda feels out of character seeing as she won't entertain the possibility of a threesome with Jael'yn if her Libido is Low.

I know this probably is going to sound bad or be an unpopular opinion, but I thought Low Libido Ryn was more sort of like a monogamous version of Ryn - although I may be wrong due to her participating in a threesome with Arona at Low Libido High Confidence - however in this particular scene it does read as though she is High Libido Low Confidence.

Just in general though, I'd say it sort of does feel out of character for her to act slutty in certain scenes with 0 Libido. Especially when you get the impression that the Champ is special to her (building her confidence etc) it just kinda feels weird in some of the scenes - even more so if you're doing a play through where your Champ is monogamous to Low Libido High Confidence Ryn.

Hmm, seems maybe it was more of a gripe than I'd like to let on. Anyways, apologies for the rant - I'll just avoid the scenes I don't like.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Eh, not really a gripe per se - but I kinda don't understand why a Low Libido High Confidence Ryn just jumps on Hashat's dong. Kinda feels out of character seeing as she won't entertain the possibility of a threesome with Jael'yn if her Libido is Low.

I know this probably is going to sound bad or be an unpopular opinion, but I thought Low Libido Ryn was more sort of like a monogamous version of Ryn - although I may be wrong due to her participating in a threesome with Arona at Low Libido High Confidence - however in this particular scene it does read as though she is High Libido Low Confidence.

Just in general though, I'd say it sort of does feel out of character for her to act slutty in certain scenes with 0 Libido. Especially when you get the impression that the Champ is special to her (building her confidence etc) it just kinda feels weird in some of the scenes - even more so if you're doing a play through where your Champ is monogamous to Low Libido High Confidence Ryn.

Hmm, seems maybe it was more of a gripe than I'd like to let on. Anyways, apologies for the rant - I'll just avoid the scenes I don't like.
Without commenting on the specific parts of your complaint, I also think that the Hashat-Etheryn scene is pretty out of character for Ryn. It's one of those big lipped alligator moments.

I've seen a few complaints about it from other people; although I've never seen it in-game myself, once I looked up the text I had to agree.

jwins

Dec 1, 2020
Yeah, Hashat sits her on her lap, gets a boner and gives Ryn a point blank shot of horse pheromones. Ryn gets to work sucking her dick while the Champion just sits there enjoying the beer. Ryn later says how she didn't know what came over her.
Still feels weird for a confident Ryn to be handled like a child there.

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
Why no lesbo scenes with Kiyoko?
I always thought Kiyoko might be straight considering you can only have sex with her if you have a dick but at the same time it bothered me that you can't do anything with her without a penis even after you've freed her and she no longer needs chi.
I completely understand if she is a 'pipe only' girl but man I just want all my characters to have fluffy fox fun time with or without a pp.
:negativeman:

jwins

Dec 1, 2020
Well, i guess i'm in a separate camp to you guys, that scene felt sensical to me. She might be shy, but a dose of Hashat's delicious scent bringing out her repressed sexuality in an overwhelming way doesn't sound out of character to me.
It makes sense for a libidonous Ryn who can't get enough dick. Just saying that a confident Ryn would probably be more inclined to sit next to the person she loves than in the danger zone of horny horse musk.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I always thought Kiyoko might be straight considering you can only have sex with her if you have a dick but at the same time it bothered me that you can't do anything with her without a penis even after you've freed her and she no longer needs chi.
I completely understand if she is a 'pipe only' girl but man I just want all my characters to have fluffy fox fun time with or without a pp.
:negativeman:

this is a mood, I got rid of the dick after I freed her, and it's kinda sad she will never get to copulate again just because of that, and the reason I've saved her on one of my plays like I feel bad for her but all of the scenes of the game kind of focus more on dicks than pussies and it sorta ruins the experience on most scenes for me, she is also such a lovely character its a shame, but it's understandable that that content she caters to isn't one for people without a pp so, therefore, its most likely she'll never get pussy on vixen action

TheShepard256

Fun fact: Kiyoko's sexual preferences consist entirely of "Likes: all cocks, Dislikes: no cock".

LonelyHydra

Apr 26, 2020
Speaking of preggophiles, subby puppy Gwyn is also lacking in pure lesbo content. You'd think being her dommed by a huge pregnant lady would be a bit of turn on.
EDIT: Better phrasing.

Is it just me or is the act of adventuring while being pregnant yourself feel underwritten, excepting bull daddy?

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Is it just me or is the act of adventuring while being pregnant yourself feel underwritten, excepting bull daddy?
Arona's got some stuff for it, too. But yes, in general, I agree.

Reactions: LonelyHydra

jwins

Dec 1, 2020
Having a living being floating around inside you would impair you in some ways I would imagine. Not to mention what a single hit to the stomach from one of the many corrupted creatures roaming the Marches might do. It would be nice to have a way to wait out a pregnancy like in TiTS since Kasyrra seems perfectly content with letting you bide your time and mature your soul for as long as you want.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Yeah, realistically pregnancy would impair you, just like having tits so large they literally break the measuring system would impair you, and you'd likely be impaired if you had a dick longer than your legs and balls so wide you have to constantly powerstance, but the only one of those which actually does debuff you is pregnancy. And it's not just a minor debuff, because agility is one of the core stats, one which I'd argue is the most widely useful core stat for different character types because of its specific effects, so halving it can straight up cripple some builds and will almost certainly hurt most. I, personally, would prefer that the debuff for pregnancy be either mitigated in-game or removed outright

LonelyHydra

Apr 26, 2020
Much as I like getting my character knocked up, the Overburdened debuff makes it too painful to play. Still holding out for a perk or something that'll at least alleviate that 50% AGI loss.
My hope is becoming one with Lumia would help with that (even looking past other issues), but I could just be projecting onto the lore.

Yeah, realistically pregnancy would impair you, just like having tits so large they literally break the measuring system would impair you, and you'd likely be impaired if you had a dick longer than your legs and balls so wide you have to constantly powerstance, but the only one of those which actually does debuff you is pregnancy. And it's not just a minor debuff, because agility is one of the core stats, one which I'd argue is the most widely useful core stat for different character types because of its specific effects, so halving it can straight up cripple some builds and will almost certainly hurt most. I, personally, would prefer that the debuff for pregnancy be either mitigated in-game or removed outright
Yeah, I've been thinking for longer than I want to that a pregnancy is indistinguishable from a debuff or negative status effect. My own solutions involve an adjustable Magiwomb (like a sweet tattoo) or a magical pregnancy transfer. Like diet abortion: all the feminine freedom, none the guilt.

PS: I just looked at some discussion. While I still stand by my tasteless joke, I understand that people prefer sexual protections in this area be more preventative that reversible. In that spirit, I'm surprised that noone just hands you birth control before you go out there.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Speaking of preggophiles, subby puppy Gwyn is also lacking in pure lesbo content. You'd think being her dommed by a huge pregnant lady would be a bit of turn on.
She likes being pregnant not pregnancy in and of itself. A pure female just isn't going to get her libido going any more than Kiyoko. Presumably magicocks will unlock her content, but for the exact same reason it will Kiyoko's: You can get her pregnant that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.