Your gripes with CoC II

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
So I reported this back a while ago, I think it was gonna be fixed or added but playing the backers it doesn't seem to have yet.

When you are in the Frostwood you get the chance to investigate the Sleepy Naga, you can go through the options of fucking her and when you have Arona in the party she wants a go. Now my player is the Dom in the relationship with Arona but when Arona has sex with the Naga and you invite yourself to join Arona acts as the Dom, having you insert her dick for her, sucking on her Balls, and getting the option of "Getting a Reward" or "servicing her is her own reward". Now this is separate for when the Naga meets you at the camp (...if I can get that bloody scene to start up, the damn scene isn't popping up for me anymore urgh.)

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I keep hearing about Ryn. She is sorta the mascot of the game at this point. On Corruption, I am torn. On the one hand you do want to degrade and break someone because fucked up power fantasy. But on the other hand, that transforms every interaction into that of abuser and sex object. My personal taste would be to degrade but offer a fucked up but geniune affection as a master.
Ryn's got a lot of future content planned and Savin only knows what the details are, but as Alypia (who's written a lot of great supplemental content for her) pointed out a few months back, when Ryn has high Confidence as well as Libido she's less 'sex object' and more 'switchy'. Though low-Confidence/high-Libido Ryn is pretty much a broken mess right now and I can't imagine that would change with future content, especially given the way the game keeps reminding you about that collar she's wearing... and moreso with some other things Savin has mentioned might be in the works.

That leads into my main gripe with the game so far, there isn't a lot of Corruption options right now.
This has been discussed a bunch and the quick answer is 'it's coming'. For story reasons, increased corruption was gated behind the Winter City plot (that post of mine you quoted is almost a year old, before it was implemented) and it's just starting to become more of A Thing. By way of example, it's only recently that we got the resolutions to the Land of Milky Honey and Harboring a Fugitive quests, both of which feature an obvious corruption route.

Savin has mentioned that corruption of companions is going to be a character-specific thing meaning that it's also author-specific as to whether it will exist and if so what form it will take.

So more corruption content is... soon(ish) (tm).

Last edited:
Reactions: valkyr42

Furiae

Jan 7, 2021
Though, on the other hand, fighting multiple enemies can be murder gangbang if it goes wrong. Still, fun game.

I would have thought murder gangbangs would be up your alley :p

I feel like I may be the only person who's lukewarm on Ryn. No disrespect to her writing at all, just not my type. I'm just trying to be friends and when I hit the Winter City the first time I kinda felt like a girl who's not really into her relationship getting proposed to on the jumbotron:oops: Kinda had this with the centaur girl too, but she just feels like a kid with a crush that's easy to shrug off if you're not into it. Ryn I honestly feel weirdly guilty about. And afraid that if I try to let her down gently her bird will eat my eyeballs :negativeman:

Reactions: Paradox01
Jan 19, 2021
Ryn's got a lot of future content planned and Savin only knows what the details are, but as Alypia (who's written a lot of great supplemental content for her) pointed out a few months back, when Ryn has high Confidence as well as Libido she's less 'sex object' and more 'switchy'. Though low-Confidence/high-Libido Ryn is pretty much a broken mess right now and I can't imagine that would change with future content, especially given the way the game keeps reminding you about that collar she's wearing... and moreso with some other things Savin has mentioned might be in the works.

This has been discussed a bunch and the quick answer is 'it's coming'. For story reasons, increased corruption was gated behind the Winter City plot (that post of mine you quoted is almost a year old, before it was implemented) and it's just starting to become more of A Thing. By way of example, it's only recently that we got the resolutions to the Land of Milky Honey and Harboring a Fugitive quests, both of which feature an obvious corruption route.

Savin has mentioned that corruption of companions is going to be a character-specific thing meaning that it's also author-specific as to whether it will exist and if so what form it will take. So... soon(ish) (tm).
Nice. Did the Kasyria Old Forest event where she is disguised as a witch. I am liking her personality. For an demonic sex goddess, she is very in needs of hugs. And Sorry for the quote from a long post. Unless it was the hobbit one. That needed to be noted:D

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
The distinct disparity in new uniques gear each release. Best melee weapon a sword and board can get get is still the old af sanctified gladius. Still no tank gauntlets or body armor. Yet we have multiple options for two handed weapons with more coming all the time and a good variation of mage and thief armor. Sucks to try and play a dual-wielding warrior.
While we are on the topic on weapons are there even any polearms/flails present?

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
I don't normally gripe about companion AI (and honestly I really don't want to play as each companion in combat) but there's one thing that bothers me personally I think anyone who can summon something SHOULD summon first turn. I am really noticing it with Brienne's new equipment set where she's really about firewyrms and not summoning her bull and i'm like woman plz... that's all

There are other gripes about weapons and armor but well given time I figure some of that will get worked out as more is added.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Even with alchemy to specify which area to target, the rng of transformatives still sometimes quite annoying. Specifically in the use of blue eggs and pink eggs with a turgid mushroom. "Alright, my dick is 15 inches and I want to lower it to 12. Hopefully this takes off 3 inches... nope, just one. Alright, and the next... just takes off one. Alright, so the third one took off 3 why do you only do this now"

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Even with alchemy to specify which area to target, the rng of transformatives still sometimes quite annoying. Specifically in the use of blue eggs and pink eggs with a turgid mushroom. "Alright, my dick is 15 inches and I want to lower it to 12. Hopefully this takes off 3 inches... nope, just one. Alright, and the next... just takes off one. Alright, so the third one took off 3 why do you only do this now"

I know the dick thing was just an example but if you complete evergreen's quest her daughter can increase or decrease the size of your penis as well as many other things.

Reactions: JwDwZ

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Firstly I get 100% we can turn off the new clock, but I can't get over how it looks on the ui. It looks really out of place compared to the rest of the game's ui. I hope that similar changes don't happen. But the bright side! We can turn it off! Anyway that is my gripe of this games otherwise great looking ui.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I pretty much never use consumables in combat, but, just earlier I did the Gweyr quest (as far as I can). If doing the sabotage, I saw that you can use the Ley Crystal Grenade, and it gives a reward of a Wyldsap (it's a full restore, and that's nice, but I generally won't use it). Otherwise, fulfilling an item and a companion nets 18 ovilixer (Not particularly useful) and just doing one nets you some bacon and an ale (a more overall useful reward than 18 ovilixer).

But that's not what my gripe is about. The point is, I saw a reason to finally use the Ley Crystal Grenade, and that made me wonder how strong it was in combat. And, well, it feels disappointingly weak. Like, it's still stronger than Brint's level 6 cleave, and that's good, but it's not really good at that point. It's rare and powerful, enough that you want to save it for a special situation, but when you actually do use it, it's relatively underwhelming.

Oh, also, fulfilling the requirements for the other combinations were too easy. I straight up powerlevelled Berwyn (and Quint, though I took Brint with me instead of Quint) because I thought he'd be one of the best options for destroying things, and I got 27 Naptha and 18 Leananstones because I thought I needed to stockpile and use large amounts to cause very large amounts of destruction, and it turned out I'd massively overprepared and honestly didn't even need to prepare at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
And, well, it feels disappointingly weak. Like, it's still stronger than Brint's level 6 cleave, and that's good, but it's not really good at that point. It's rare and powerful, enough that you want to save it for a special situation, but when you actually do use it, it's relatively underwhelming.

Had the same feeling, have two of the things and never popped one before. Was a letdown in the end.

Throg

Jul 3, 2020
tuna can
I dunno if it's been mentioned, but... why no bedtime cuddling for Ryn? Is that something that's in the works and coming eventually, or intentionally left out, or just an oversight?

Reactions: Alypia

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I dunno if it's been mentioned, but... why no bedtime cuddling for Ryn? Is that something that's in the works and coming eventually, or intentionally left out, or just an oversight?
:negativeman:

Poor Savin is a busy bee, but Ryn will get a sleep-with eventually. After all, Cait doesn't have a sleep-with yet (unless you count post-sex evening cuddles), and he's putting that in soon with CaitQuest.

Reactions: Throg

Throg

Jul 3, 2020
tuna can
:negativeman:

Poor Savin is a busy bee, but Ryn will get a sleep-with eventually. After all, Cait doesn't have a sleep-with yet (unless you count post-sex evening cuddles), and he's putting that in soon with CaitQuest.

Thanks for the quick answer. :) Good to know. (Nice work on your additions to her character, by the way.)

Reactions: Alypia

Miharu

Feb 2, 2021
Firstly I get 100% we can turn off the new clock, but I can't get over how it looks on the ui. It looks really out of place compared to the rest of the game's ui. I hope that similar changes don't happen. But the bright side! We can turn it off! Anyway that is my gripe of this games otherwise great looking ui.

Ah I was thinking the same thing. It looks fine with Dark Mode but if someone is not using that one (like me) it kind of seems out of place.

Reactions: Emerald

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Can we stop introducing DILFs that we can not fuck? Garth, Ghost wolf, Horsey and I am guessing Caits dad will also be like that.
I'd ask for this too tbh. It's frustrating and I want DILF lovers to have at least one fuckable DILF, but that clearly won't happen. Nobody wants a sexable DILF in the game.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
HONESTLY SAME, Tadals is so hot and its so frustrating you can't fuck him like, why make him such a snack if you never can bed him
Same reason Kinu is like that. So that develops can laugh at you. But in this case it is same joke repeated 4 times, and It will continue to be repeated untill you realize that you are the punchline of this script.

Status
Not open for further replies.