Your gripes with CoC II

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheShepard256

My opinion is:
Femboys: Sugo, Liamme, Del, Nyze, Berwyn, Nikol, Able
Pretty boy: Kase, Mallach, all the kitsune males, Quin, Yoma
I also think attitude can influence whether someone's a femboy or pretty boy. For instance, Kase could go either way (he's got the hips & ass to be a femboy, but not the facial femininity), but since he doesn't act feminine at all, I don't consider him to be a true femboy.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
where we go from femboy to pretty boy/twink?
To me, there's a line between twinks and femboys. One of them is "handsome lad" and the other one is "dude looks like a lady". I don't know if you know/are a fan of Berserk, but, if you do/are, think of Serpico as oppsed to Griffith.

Since, to me, basically anything under Brint/Younzan (hunks) is someone I consider on more on feminine side of things.
In my case, I could go with "soft features". I mean, there could be a chubster NPC who happened to be a pretty boy.

Edit: For example, what do you consider femboys and what do you not?
An edit for the edit: here's my list. It's by no means a strict one, and I know there are missing characters, but it'll give you an idea.

Manly Men of Manliness
Bruno
Rroljar
Argoth
Orc warrior
Centaur packleader
Taldahs
Fenraus
Orc thane
Brint
Behemoth
Vitruvius
Gunvaldsen
Minotaur miners
Minotaur ghosts
Livernus
Hirrud
Leothran village males (I think)
Garth
Pavo
Male jotun (bust makes him look "less" masculine)
Garret
Cultist Reaver (I think)

Masculine:
Vaush
Orc apprentice
Ogrish
Centaur marauder
Crazy Horse
Siorcanna hunter (I think)
Male/Maleherm Liulfr
Barney
Rooh
Imad
Sanders
Sexy male statue
Hobgoblin thug
Tollus
Kitsune protector (I think)
Elaril
Imps
Lupine archer
Nash

Handsome lads-twinks:
Darius
Incubus blackguard
Raphael
Hinata
Nakano
Hitoshi
Quintillus
Svern
Kazuo
Takahiro
Keros
Psion
Elyon
Leold
Philander
Whisper

Feminine twinks & androgynous-looking males
Kitsune spellblade
Boomer
Male batfolk mugger
Jin-Jin
Undermountain kobolds
Male Lyric
River
Ninian
Nikol (bust makes him look more feminine)

Rather feminine/femlads
Berwyn (as of this time of typing)
Hornet drone
Mallach
Nyze
June
Elf Boy
Sugo

Haven't interacted with him/are vaguely described/I don't know if they're males to begin with
Dale
Avanai rider
Benny
Mino guards
Mino soldiers
Male harem spirit (bust looks masculine)
"MaleRide" slime
"MaleFuck" slime
Spectral barbarian
Spectral ghost
Taothian
Gnoll raiders
Grey-furred slaver
Male elf guards
Barghest
Demontaur
Telfir
Yonzan
Cultists (Mage, Archer, Bloodletter)
Leofric
Kelsaz
Hive knights
Flaming bull
Cultist Magos
Cultist bodyguards
Corrupted lupines

you argued that both Dell and Kase are not ones. Why?
Because one's a feminised man (he says so himself) and the other one is just a regular male kaitrit.

Last edited:

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Yeah aren't male kaithrit very effeminate to the point they grow milky boobs once their partner is pregnant to help with/take over feeding? And there's a kind of reverse-misogyny where the kaithrit homeworld is very "Men should know their place and stay in the kitchen" which they're now pushing back against?

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
the way I see see it their entire species is made up of cat girls, cat femboys, and cat dickgirls, and their simply are no naturally occurring masculine males. I like to keep it simple and say any male that is sufficiently feminine is a femboy, regardless of extenuating circumstances.

Also I don't really see the line between femboy and twink, whenever I see someone try to explain it always looks to me like a range of average to cute males or androgynous to feminine femboys. from what I can tell the "line" looks more like a blurred gradient from the range of twink definitions I've seen.

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
My opinion is:
Femboys: Sugo, Liamme, Del, Nyze, Berwyn, Nikol, Able
Pretty boy: Kase, Mallach, all the kitsune males, Quin, Yoma
I also think attitude can influence whether someone's a femboy or pretty boy. For instance, Kase could go either way (he's got the hips & ass to be a femboy, but not the facial femininity), but since he doesn't act feminine at all, I don't consider him to be a true femboy.
Eh, maybe it is just me, but like, besides Vahn (who I do think would look good in a skirt), I do not think the rest are far off to what most people would consider femboys. Liamme, Del (who game specifically calls that), Yoma (his unused bust makes it more apperent)...
But lets move from TiTS and stick to the realms of CoC2.
The ones that people consider femboys are: June, Jin-Jin (I think?), prince Nyze, Nikol, Elf Boy, Boomer, Mallach, Vicky, Sugo and, of course, Berwyn (who Wiki does not even put under masculine category).
And, generally, I can see where people are coming from when talking about these guys. But under my umbrella, some other guys could also fall under that category.
Quinn, Elyon, Darius, Taka, Whisper and Nakano. Like, what is the upper limit where we go from femboy to pretty boy/twink? I think this basically a me problem but I do get bothered somewhat by it, especially when it comes communicating with people. When someone tells me that they want more musceline and/or feminine guys I struggle to understand what they want exactly. Since, to me, basically anything under Brint/Younzan (hunks) is someone I consider on more on feminine side of things. How much or less is one feminine than other? Not really something I bother to put a scale on.

Edit: For example, what do you consider femboys and what do you not? In that thread, you argued that both Dell and Kase are not ones. Why? Especially Kase since the game seems think otherwise. I am not saying that that makes your opinion wrong. It is just me showcasing that you and I (and basically every being on this god forsaken/devil blessed) earth seem to have different connotation for what constitutes as a femboy.
Can twinks count?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Can twinks count?
Sure! Basically same thing to me the longer I think off it. So what do you mean when you say you want more femboys/twinks? Do you want more Subs, doms, top, bottoms? Or someone that is a switch.
What kind of relationship with the champ? Lovers, friends, fuckbuddies, that between master and a slave?
Sexual relationship? Exclusive, open, mixed (has sex with others with you around?). Or is anything fine with you?

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
Sure! Basically same thing to me the longer I think off it. So what do you mean when you say you want more femboys/twinks? Do you want more Subs, doms, top, bottoms? Or someone that is a switch.
What kind of relationship with the champ? Lovers, friends, fuckbuddies, that between master and a slave?
Sexual relationship? Exclusive, open, mixed (has sex with others with you around?). Or is anything fine with you?
What I mean is there are quite a few femboys, twinks, or pretty boys, whatever you want to call them, like I could probably count the overall number I've encountered with both hands. And to answer your question, I'd personally rather have scenes where characters switch, their relations would be between lovers, friends, and fuckbuddies, and their relationship would be open and mixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerald

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I am confused, do you mean to say that we have enough femboys as it is or not?
And when you say
I'd personally rather have scenes where characters switch, their relations would be between lovers, friends, and fuckbuddies, and their relationship would be open and mixed.
Do you mean you want a relationship that has a progression from friends to fuckbuddies to lovers?
And an open one... I feel like we have to many of those with guys in CoC2 but mixed sounds fine tho.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I am curious, why does non hostile encounters, kura for example since beating her 3 times makes her non hostile for everyone, still show up on the pick a fight option post hostilities.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah her and the other kitsune encounters tend to be the common occurrence in pick a fight.

youngpupa

Mar 20, 2022
Australia
A gripe I have is that Etheryn cannot be ass-fucked by a pc if their cock is longer than 12 inches (without the champion becoming an evil bastard). Despite this she can take Hashat's 14 incher and the minotaurs in Khorminos' Party Service scene.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, that's an artifact of an early plan for the Champ to be able to train her ass to take larger insertions, but it quietly died when nobody really felt like supporting it and all her new content past that point ignores it. Changing that would probably mean poking at spaghetti code and possibly causing hilarious fuckery when something unexpected breaks as a result.

One thing that's not immediately obvious (hat-tip to Aly) is that all of her new content that doesn't care about penis size still counts towards her capacity for those early sex options, so it's possible to train her to take a larger penis without having to be an asshole. Due to the way it's coded you need to be one size larger than you want to ultimately use with her non-Monstrous Anal options, so if you want to do tender anal with 14 inches, do stuff like her her sleep scenes with 15 and then lose an inch.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
A gripe I have is that Etheryn cannot be ass-fucked by a pc if their cock is longer than 12 inches (without the champion becoming an evil bastard). Despite this she can take Hashat's 14 incher and the minotaurs in Khorminos' Party Service scene.
While a lot of the newer scenes with her ignore size, I've still always been irritated by this. You can technically get her to be able to take cocks bigger than 12 inches, but that's only possible by repeatedly fucking her with cocks larger than 12 inches, It kinda defeats the purpose, and leads to me exclusively using 12 inch cocks outside of corrupt characters. I've just kinda shrugged and moved on, but I would still rather she just get allowed to have bigger cocks in her.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
It's kinda like how some NPCs will only have sex with champ with they have a cock but doesnt care otherwise if somebody else who is pure female doesn't.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
It's kinda like how some NPCs will only have sex with champ with they have a cock but doesnt care otherwise if somebody else who is pure female doesn't.
The only NPC that I can think of doing that is Lusamine. I can not remember anyone else.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
The only NPC that I can think of doing that is Lusamine. I can not remember anyone else.
Could be..
Ah Hashat with Etheryn, okay this one is about vaginas.
Ryn's a shemale elf and still gets sexed by Hashat but if champ doesn't have a vagina but still a elf they dont get to.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
That might just be a oversight from when they were writing her, probably focused more on the ryn getting some horse cock than the champ.

Reactions: Savin

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I think Kiyoko has spoiled me for many impregnable (hah!) girls in this game. If you get a girl pregnant and you don't get to meet the child, name it or do some kind of basic interactions with it, it feels a lot less special. Shout out to Skow and B for their writing of Aileh and Zo's pregnancies.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
But we dont get to name Kiyoko's spawn.. her attitude puts me off while Aileh, Livrea and Zo do give the champs the chance to name the kid (even though I'm a sap and just go with what the birth mothers want, since they carried them) and the champs have much better interactions with their kids than Kinu and her siblings.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I think an interaction with Rindo explains it as the champ not knowing how kitsune names are/work and with how they are still pretty isolationist having a name that is more marcher than kitsune could cause issues for them. Less done out of malice more done out of the fact kitsune aren't open to people yet.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Can I say? I don't like games where companions have different XP bars from your main character. Unless it's something like XCom where you have a bunch of expendable red shirts for soldiers levelling everyone separately just feels like an annoying act of micromanagement. Thank you for changing it so they match the Champion's XP instead.

Reactions: USELESS

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean there is a reason Berwyn was the last I got to 6, and quin. Both of them just really died turn 1 in the undermountain.

The Jingo

Jun 14, 2022
I detest the level cap.

Like I didn't buy the game so that I'd have to micromanage the combat builds and equipment of all the characters. I bought it for the sake of the coom.

In the original CoC combat only really served to gatekeep some content. If you were too weak for an area you could just go out and grind up your level/stats. The progression actually felt rewarding, because if you put your time in you could eventually power through like a living god. There were no real hard limits to the playstyle. You could wear whatever you wanted and develop whichever skills you wanted and in the end it was viable.

youngpupa

Mar 20, 2022
Australia
I detest the level cap.

Like I didn't buy the game so that I'd have to micromanage the combat builds and equipment of all the characters. I bought it for the sake of the coom.

In the original CoC combat only really served to gatekeep some content. If you were too weak for an area you could just go out and grind up your level/stats. The progression actually felt rewarding, because if you put your time in you could eventually power through like a living god. There were no real hard limits to the playstyle. You could wear whatever you wanted and develop whichever skills you wanted and in the end it was viable.
Mate it's an early access game, calm down.

Reactions: Emerald

The Jingo

Jun 14, 2022
Mate it's an early access game, calm down.
Hey man, moaning and groaning is the point of the thread. Just dropping my contribution.

Though I'm not sure how early access is going to help, since isn't the game going to have a hard cap of level 10 when it's done? Like unless there's some ascension mechanic introduced to give you extra perks on a new game+, you're still going to get bogged down by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.