Your gripes with CoC II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Your complaining about the button being there still yet its like that for every single other character in the game like she would be any different?
Sorry, I was not clear enough.
There's a beautiful caramel cowgirl reclined in the pool. Despite her obvious attractiveness she's not getting any attention – in fact it seems like everyone is actively avoiding her, though you can't narrow down the reason. She looks you over, and you get the distinct feeling you're the first person she's even glanced at in a while.
This is what the description of the pannel Ariel can be found in. Notice how it makes it seem like she has interest for my femPC despite them only having vagina?

Under the description of "Noble Girl?"
There is a stunning cowgirl reclined against the opposite wall of the pool looking right at you.
Notice how game implies that my same femPC can interact with Arille?
Basically, my point is not that the button exist and that it is grayed out. My claim is that the game does not explain why it is the way it is when you play as vagOnly PC. If you do not know from some "outside of the game" source that she is only meant for dick havers, you could spend a good while in trying to prock her with different assumptions. Which is why I am suggesting to basically write a short scene between vagPCs and the players along the lines.

"Oh you are cute. How I wish I could dom you."
"Thanks, and who says you can't?"
"Sorry, no dick, no interest."
"Oh..."

Something like that.
It is; it should not be and there'll be a hotfix later today to fix that.
Oh, good. Hope for more vagina scenes of her down the line

Last edited:

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Your complaining about the button being there still yet its like that for every single other character in the game like she would be any different?

For what it's worth I also thought it was a bug when it came with the backers patch. There's nothing in the in-game main text or the tooltip that indicates that she will only talk to dick wielding PCs and the only reason I found out was by seeing it mentioned on here. I've always thought you could atleast interact with characters even if they don't have sex scenes for your configuration so it does feel like an oversight that she pops up and indicates interest in both the text and tooltip but you can't even talk to her even if its just for her to shoot you down.

Feels like the tooltip for non-dick PCs should be one like where you can't do specific choices in scenes and the tooltip indicates what you need to be able to do it

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Sorry, I was not clear enough.

This is what the description of the pannel Ariel can be found in. Notice how it makes it seem like she has interest for my femPC despite them only having vagina?

Under the description of "Noble Girl?"

Notice how game implies that my same femPC can interact with Arille?
Basically, my point is not that the button exist and that it is grayed out. My claim is that the game does not explain why it is the way it is when you play as vagOnly PC. If you do not know from some "outside of the game" source that she is only meant for dick havers, you could spend a good while in trying to prock her with different assumptions. Which is why I am suggesting to basically write a short scene between vagPCs and the players along the lines.

"Oh you are cute. How I wish I could dom you."
"Thanks, and who says you can't?"
"Sorry, no dick, no interest."
"Oh..."

Something like that.

Oh, good. Hope for more vagina scenes of her down the line
Some people have said to use the hard light cock when meeting her with pure female champs..

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Arille doesn't seem to have any interactions besides sex. The only exception is to ask her to have sex with Noire. I guess if you don't have a dick or you refuse to wear a leash then there's no reason to ever interact with this character because there's no non-sex content to be had.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah right now shes just be leashed and ask to have sex with the Big Fluffy sheep, feels like theres something missing from her.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Okay for a hot minute there the "Ariel" confused me. Thought it was a whole different character. Knowing it's Arille makes much more sense.

Also if she's light on content I guess they wanted to focus on Noire and pregnancy content for Mayternity, which I definitely appreciate so far. Preg-Orc 5some is beautiful addition. Breeding a new generation of Kervus is delightful.

Reactions: Mizukage

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
feels like theres something missing from her.
Nothing's been said that I can find but given that Arille's father is apparently Quite Important (and if you pay attention to some of the dialogue, it seems like there might be Something Funny going on in the baths and I'm not talking about the Champ's sexual escapades) I wouldn't be surprised if she gets more to do in the future.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
When you say "Something Funny" do you mean we're being watched or drained of life force? I don't get it.
It's a couple things added together:
The biggest thing is what happens when you get a massage. The Champ will suddenly find themselves aroused even though they weren't thinking a single lewd thought, and I mean really aroused. The attendant will even say afterwards (if you accept her offer to take care of your Sudden Onset Horni) that this has been happening to almost everybody lately. If you decline the offer the Champ will still make a note of how oddly horny they are.

During the 'special' massage, the attendant will mention that they haven't changed anything at the baths recently but now that she thinks about it, the massage oil they use does smell a bit different now. They'll mention offhandedly that the oil is made of herbs, plant oils and water right from the aqueducts.

Reinforcing this, on your first visit the Champ will notice twice how amazing the oil smells (repeat visits downplay it a bit but it's still there) and the massage itself makes multiple references to the sweet smell. That means that the game calls your attention to the smell of the bath oil four separate times, and draws your attention multiple times to how it's making you (and most of the other patrons) extra-horny.

So yeah, something funny is going on here. Perhaps even something demonic in origin... And Arille's dad is paying for everyone to attend which encourages even more people to go and the attendants say that it must represent a phenomenal expenditure of money. On its own that might not be a big deal (this sort of thing was common in Rome which is KM's biggest inspiration) but once you factor in whatever's going on with the oil, it's pretty clear there's Plot to be had here eventually and that means Arille may have a part to play in it because one way or another her father is involved.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Only the fox den drains life force, if it were a certain fox it would be a death drain.

Lone Wolf115

It's a couple things added together:
The biggest thing is what happens when you get a massage. The Champ will suddenly find themselves aroused even though they weren't thinking a single lewd thought, and I mean really aroused. The attendant will even say afterwards (if you accept her offer to take care of your Sudden Onset Horni) that this has been happening to almost everybody lately. If you decline the offer the Champ will still make a note of how oddly horny they are.

During the 'special' massage, the attendant will mention that they haven't changed anything at the baths recently but now that she thinks about it, the massage oil they use does smell a bit different now. They'll mention offhandedly that the oil is made of herbs, plant oils and water right from the aqueducts.

Reinforcing this, on your first visit the Champ will notice twice how amazing the oil smells (repeat visits downplay it a bit but it's still there) and the massage itself makes multiple references to the sweet smell. That means that the game calls your attention to the smell of the bath oil four separate times, and draws your attention multiple times to how it's making you (and most of the other patrons) extra-horny.

So yeah, something funny is going on here. Perhaps even something demonic in origin... And Arille's dad is paying for everyone to attend which encourages even more people to go and the attendants say that it must represent a phenomenal expenditure of money. On its own that might not be a big deal (this sort of thing was common in Rome which is KM's biggest inspiration) but once you factor in whatever's going on with the oil, it's pretty clear there's Plot to be had here eventually and that means Arille may have a part to play in it because one way or another her father is involved.
I'm now thinking something is there I never thought about it thanks for making me realize it.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
The way Aileh's pregnancy is set up feels like an ambush. So if you have a virile penis, you upgrade the Wayfort, and you're romantic with Aileh, then a special event triggers where you impregnate Aileh (though neither of you realise it at the time). There's nothing to suggest this is going to happen, and at no point are you given the choice to opt out, and there's no way to skip the event once you fulfil the conditions unless you know it's coming and stay on birth control whenever you visit Aileh. And once the event triggers, you are guaranteed to impregnate Aileh.

The Miko pregnancy event has a lot in common, but it set up differently - the event triggers if you have a virile penis and cleaned up around the den, but you get a bolded warning of what's about to happen and the choice to opt out. I think it would help in the long run if Aileh's pregnancy event was brought into line with Miko's, as it's not always going to be Mayternity and at some point someone who didn't want to impregnate Aileh is going to stumble onto it.

Yddgrasil

May 21, 2022
You can only thicken Cait through excessive Minotau blowjobs. Despite the fact that my character using orcish alchemy-magic regularily cums 500,000 liters

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Backers only get 10 cloud saves. Some of us have more than 10 champions, you fascists! What if something happens to my in-game saves and my file backup saves?

Don't worry, you can make all this right by giving me an extra 10 saves so I can do 10 more champions.

• Haha
Reactions: Savin
Mar 2, 2021
Damage based black mages feel a bit clunky, there are large chunks of time where I can't really do anything, or my effectiveness is severely reduced, either a buff to at-will spells, or an additional recharge power slot would be nice.

Reactions: ForeverLurker

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
If you're having trouble with damage output, it's most likely because you're trying to hit enemies with a damage type that they're resistant to and you should consider swapping Powers out for a different damage type. Withering Bolt is great on anything with the Beast taxonomy for example but it's almost worthless against demonic enemies. Psychic Blast can replace it straight from the Black Mage's own skill tree, or you can use Magic Missile as another At-Will if you've learned it via Mirror Stance.

There is a big combat rebalance going on so we'll have to wait and see how it affects... everything.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
In my opinion, there are too many dickgirls than feminine hermaphrodites.
From a very talented Alypia:
CoC2 gendery/parts count as of 2 June 2022 (public patch 0.4.47)

NPCs:
Male (penis or no penis): 97
Female (no penis): 167
Female (penis): 45

Sexable NPCs:
Male (penis or no penis): 65
Female (no penis): 128
Female (penis, no vag): 14
Female (penis and vag): 24
Other: 4

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Eh, maybe it is just me, but like, besides Vahn (who I do think would look good in a skirt), I do not think the rest are far off to what most people would consider femboys. Liamme, Del (who game specifically calls that), Yoma (his unused bust makes it more apperent)...
But lets move from TiTS and stick to the realms of CoC2.
The ones that people consider femboys are: June, Jin-Jin (I think?), prince Nyze, Nikol, Elf Boy, Boomer, Mallach, Vicky, Sugo and, of course, Berwyn (who Wiki does not even put under masculine category).
And, generally, I can see where people are coming from when talking about these guys. But under my umbrella, some other guys could also fall under that category.
Quinn, Elyon, Darius, Taka, Whisper and Nakano. Like, what is the upper limit where we go from femboy to pretty boy/twink? I think this basically a me problem but I do get bothered somewhat by it, especially when it comes communicating with people. When someone tells me that they want more musceline and/or feminine guys I struggle to understand what they want exactly. Since, to me, basically anything under Brint/Younzan (hunks) is someone I consider on more on feminine side of things. How much or less is one feminine than other? Not really something I bother to put a scale on.

Edit: For example, what do you consider femboys and what do you not? In that thread, you argued that both Dell and Kase are not ones. Why? Especially Kase since the game seems think otherwise. I am not saying that that makes your opinion wrong. It is just me showcasing that you and I (and basically every being on this god forsaken/devil blessed) earth seem to have different connotation for what constitutes as a femboy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.