Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
So I see in Fen's post about the latest public build that Amber has new "drain her" scenes, but I can't seem to find them...am I just being dense or is there something specific that needs to happen to trigger them?
They're for crew Amber. There's nothing specific, afaik.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
corona.png

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019

KindlySloth

Aug 14, 2019
Minor gripe but, in the shy Slyveren ship encounter her scene describes her with human-like ears; 'You nip at her twitching ear and peck her on the cheek', '“You wait right here,” you murmur to her, gently squeezing an ear'. But I think these sneks have small holes for ears, and Adjatha's art of her has it similar to that. Love this snek btw, great gal, cant find the clothing I need to pay her off with sex as a female if you happen to know but her win scenes are fantastic :D

Dec 5, 2018
You know what i´d like to see some time in the future? Amber getting the 'bitchbreaker.exe' treatment wherein she would be agressively pursuing her desires, maybe 3 some with bestwulfe! Now, i dont know how flash works and i read somewhere that the only way siegwulfe is allowed to go with player is because 'item/accessory' property, but suppose that same thing was just assigned to others aswell? Again i dont know how this would work in flash but in say UE4 assigning boolean property 'accessory 0' with change to 1 would be very easy.
I am very impressed with what Wsan has been putting out for a while now and im sure i'll enjoy whatever maestro is concocting, that said i really would like there to be something like a long term project options donation incentives. Let me explain how that would work - suppose there are X Y Z Wsan would like to do in some time - add option to donate and people would be able to select which project they would like to donate to - 'voting with wallets' so to speak.

Not saying any of those things have to be, rather i just wish they were so.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Assuming I understand you, and honestly that's not a given, that's basically what his monthly patreon polls were. He removed them because he couldn't keep up with them, private commissions, and his full time hired writing all at once.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I am very impressed with what Wsan has been putting out for a while now and im sure i'll enjoy whatever maestro is concocting, that said i really would like there to be something like a long term project options donation incentives. Let me explain how that would work - suppose there are X Y Z Wsan would like to do in some time - add option to donate and people would be able to select which project they would like to donate to - 'voting with wallets' so to speak.

Yeah, I used to do exactly this. I can't keep it up with my full-time writing, which is why these days my commissions are closed and not reopening.
re: Amber stuff, aggressive Amber is good but domwulfe was a huge project. I'd rather do her planned quest instead.

Reactions: DestituteDragon

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
Asking one of your taur girls to go for a ride, followed by them proceeding to impale steele on their dick and go for a run, bouncing steele along, would be the perfect mixture of a nice joke and insanely hot content.

or maybe im just a depraved hornball.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Asking one of your taur girls to go for a ride, followed by them proceeding to impale steele on their dick and go for a run, bouncing steele along, would be the perfect mixture of a nice joke and insanely hot content.

or maybe im just a depraved hornball.
Bellyriding is always good. Just never found its way into my workload yet.

Reactions: kachowski labowski
Sep 2, 2019
I absolutely love Stella and would love to see more content with her, especially romantic stuff because she seemed quite infatuated with the PC, including alluding to loving the PC in the post-breeding bath cuddle. My favorite characters are ones that love the PC and really only have sex with the PC, like Fisianna and Embry, and that's what I kind of got from her scenes despite being a bimbo, that after meeting the PC, she only has eyes for you.

Sep 2, 2019
Stella is indeed a good girl. I should take her on more walks.
She really is, I'm a sucker for more romantic/lovey stuff, and since Stella already kind of is, I feel like she has room for more. To me, she's kind of like what I wanted from Anno, an awesome puppyslut, but my own puppyslut.

Sep 2, 2019
Stella's a cutie but there's a bunch of projects I have to work through before I could hope to work on her. I do want to do something with her, though. I looked at her bust again recently and it's still great
Well I guess if more for her is on the list, that's all I need for the time being. If she could be a "Ship wife" so to speak, like just a lover that lives on the ship with Steele, I would absolutely love that. Just something to think about for when you get the chance to do more with her :D

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018
Well I guess if more for her is on the list, that's all I need for the time being.

I agree. I am really happy to know Headphone Cat has more planned for her. I figured she wouldn't be a high priority will all of the other projects going on right now, but it is great to know that there is a possibly there will be more Stella fun to look forward to.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Bimbo dom wolf question. I was wondering if her eggnancy is suppose to get preg even if sterile? I just wanted to ask before I made a bug report.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Bimbo dom wolf question. I was wondering if her eggnancy is suppose to get preg even if sterile? I just wanted to ask before I made a bug report.
I suppose that's a matter of interpretation of intent. It's not like they need to be fertilized, but people usually pick the sterility thing if they don't want to experience pregnancy at all. So dunno.

Reactions: runingman69

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Hey Wsan, been awhile since you updated either thread, how's it going? What's your current project? Evelyn?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Hey Wsan, been awhile since you updated either thread, how's it going? What's your current project? Evelyn?
Haven't really had much to say because all of the projects I'm working on are really big and it's taking me ages to finish any of them. TiTS-wise I just got done with my part of Ardia at around 31k words. CoC2-wise I'm working on Evelyn and she's turning out to be a very big project.

hg2026

Jul 30, 2016
United Kingdom
Haven't really had much to say because all of the projects I'm working on are really big and it's taking me ages to finish any of them. TiTS-wise I just got done with my part of Ardia at around 31k words. CoC2-wise I'm working on Evelyn and she's turning out to be a very big project.
Will you be ok to put your half up on the patreon? I remember you said that you'd have to check because Ardia's Fen's character I think.

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
She's Savin's, and yes, but I'm waiting until she's released.
There were a few projects you didn’t put up because they were primarily someone else’s. Sylvie’s Synthsheath-ification comes to mind. What’s different this time? Did Savin give his blessing or something? Will those old projects ever go up?

I only ask cuz I won’t do the Sylvia transformation in my main play through as I like the transformation scene and banter afterwards too much and I want to repeat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.