What cosmetic TFs would you like to see in T.i.T.S?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I meant more having jizz that looks like strawberry milk

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
I personaly want to see some short of milf TF. You get bigger lips, breast, thighs & hips + bonus to lactation and fertility and an 'mature' adjective to your face description in the appearence screen. Not normally into milfs, but this TF sounds really fun to me.

NightOwl

Aug 28, 2015
We also need an item that can decrease vaginal and anal wetness since there isn't one.

Blessed

Jan 25, 2016
Cybernetic TF that replaces random limbs with various cybernetic reinforcements. I want mechanical cunt tails~

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Cybernetic TF that replaces random limbs with various cybernetic reinforcements. I want mechanical cunt tails~

That sounds like something that would be surgical, not as a transformative.

Though I totally support mechanical limbs and such.

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
Luckily my main intest is horse related TFs, so im prtty much set, but I do want an effective way to boost ball size without useing throb, not that I mind the libido, I just want something spamable without a bad end.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Luckily my main intest is horse related TFs, so im prtty much set, but I do want an effective way to boost ball size without useing throb, not that I mind the libido, I just want something spamable without a bad end.

Vanae Huntresses have a couple sex-scenes that have about a 1/3 chance to increase your nads.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015

I wrote a while ago: Testemints

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Now with a way Bumpy Road is implemented I can surely say I would never use it... Looks like I've stuck with feline tools for nubby.

Maybe opposite TF, with ridged flag and without that "extra sensetivity" crap?

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Now with a way Bumpy Road is implemented I can surely say I would never use it... Looks like I've stuck with feline tools for nubby.

Maybe opposite TF, with ridged flag and without that "extra sensetivity" crap?

It doesn't come up anywhere else but the appearance menu and the transformation so you could always ignore it.

Or I could also ask Jacques to change some parts to make the whole thing a bit more ambiguous, so there are more open space for people to imagine.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
oh yes, glowing multicolor jizz colors would be wonderful

Actually, possible. You can change your hair to glowing using hair salon, than use 2 doses of GaloMax. It would convert your fluids to hair-colored goo. And since you have glowing color... But you'll have slap of goo on your head. Or bald skull. Well, unless you use forced tf, like Sylvanol Au Ronce (transparent), Ruksvel (feathers), or haloween "leave" / "armor + party hard" option (normal hair), but this would also change your cum to default green.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Actually, possible. You can change your hair to glowing using hair salon, than use 2 doses of GaloMax. It would convert your fluids to hair-colored goo. And since you have glowing color... But you'll have slap of goo on your head. Or bald skull. Well, unless you use forced tf, like Sylvanol Au Ronce (transparent), Ruksvel (feathers), or haloween "leave" / "armor + party hard" option (normal hair), but this would also change your cum to default green.

It will also leave you unable to gain any extra biomass from consuming cum or milk.

Belltie

Jan 31, 2016
I'd like a goo-shifting option for tongue transformations after the player gets the Gel Body perk.

Another neat option for Gel Bodied players would be to be given the choice to slightly reduce penis size when being presented the option to have sex with a character that can't fit the player's current size. They could return to the previous size afterward or not.

I'd also like it if the character could alter their tone and thickness at Galomax lvl 4. The bod is already completely gel at that point, so it doesn't make much sense that you should need to have gooey blob legs to make yourself fatter or thinner overall.

Also, I'm not sure if this is a bug, just a typo, or some kind of misunderstanding, but with lvl 4 Galomax transformation, my characters leg descriptions says that they're bipedal but can be reshaped and configured at my will, but there are no option to do that in the Shift Goo menu.

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
The Amazon portion of the Treatment is currently sitting at the top of my 'Wants' list for TFs now that Goo-Girls are in.

Chesheire

Oct 2, 2015
As far I'm aware, there doesn't seem to be a Nyrea TF item. Honestly, that's probably my biggest want as of now, especially after playing through the Myrellion content! Mostly for the Nyrea female"Male" TF, so those Nyrea that win can finally get that cumsack that they want :^)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
As far I'm aware, there doesn't seem to be a Nyrea TF item. Honestly, that's probably my biggest want as of now, especially after playing through the Myrellion content! Mostly for the Nyrea female"Male" TF, so those Nyrea that win can finally get that cumsack that they want :^)

Someone has a draft of a Nyrea TF, but it's kinda tricky due to how their sexes work. (Males = cuntboys, females = dickgirls)

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Someone has a draft of a Nyrea TF, but it's kinda tricky due to how their sexes work. (Males = cuntboys, females = dickgirls)

I think it mostly would be creating new flags for cocks and cunts.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Or you fudge it, which is what I would do because seriously I'm never going to deal with that bullshit if you make an inverted cock type like nyrea have.  I will never write any scene that supports it.  I doubt even JimT would do that.

Fudge it.  If you're masculine you get a flat chest and a pussy.  If you're feminine you get tits and a dick.  It's not an egg-laying dick or a semen-containing pussy because nyrean genetics are weird and hard to emulate.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
  I will never write any scene that supports it.  I doubt even JimT would do that.

Look at yourself in the mirror and ask if you will, Jim.

Chesheire

Oct 2, 2015
Or you fudge it, which is what I would do because seriously I'm never going to deal with that bullshit if you make an inverted cock type like nyrea have.  I will never write any scene that supports it.  I doubt even JimT would do that.

My Dreams: tZjXoBA.gif

Honestly, even if it only worked with the Nyreans on Myrellion, I'd still be fuckin' ecstatic. 

Off topic, but wouldn't it work just like a vagina except with an added tidbit about the cumsac? From what I remember, you'd have to pierce the sac in order to actually have it "work." It seems like something only a Nyrean would be tailored to do.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
My Dreams: View attachment 2723

Honestly, even if it only worked with the Nyreans on Myrellion, I'd still be fuckin' ecstatic. 

Off topic, but wouldn't it work just like a vagina except with an added tidbit about the cumsac? From what I remember, you'd have to pierce the sac in order to actually have it "work." It seems like something only a Nyrean would be tailored to do.

The sad fact is that this is so niche you would have to pay many moneys to have separate scenes for it.

Fudge it.  If you're masculine you get a flat chest and a pussy.  If you're feminine you get tits and a dick.  It's not an egg-laying dick or a semen-containing pussy because nyrean genetics are weird and hard to emulate.

But the nyrean males have breasts, too.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
But the nyrean males have breasts, too.

Small breasts, but they're there, and since male Nyrea look feminine it might lead to a weird situation where it feminizes you enough that the TF thinks you're a female Nyrea now and start turning you into that if you keep taking it.