What cosmetic TFs would you like to see in T.i.T.S?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Eh.I dunno.  Her fiscal irresponsibility in such a vicious debt climate make me leery about her stability as a dom. She's also a form shamer. I mean. I've seen what happens to people who aren't frugal.  I own a cow.  And she gifts 11k credit mods to fuck buddies while being a harem builder? 

*joking. 

Well yes, her attitude towards money is the basis for most of her expansion work. I wouldn't have found doing any of that fun if I hadn't made her someone made irresponsible by her passions. People who have no problems are fucking dull, and not realistic besides.

As for form shaming... erm, yeah? I've been playing around with getting Jacques to add a [Sera.PcRef] tag to use throughout her dom stuff, which would pull a demeaning reference to what the PC is or what they've done with her. She's not bigoted, she aims to sting you regardless of what you look like because it feels so good.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Well yes, her attitude towards money is the basis for most of her expansion work. I wouldn't have found doing any of that fun if I hadn't made her someone made irresponsible by her passions. People who have no problems are fucking dull, and not realistic besides.

As for form shaming... erm, yeah? I've been playing around with getting Jacques to add a [Sera.PcRef] tag to use throughout her dom stuff, which would pull a demeaning reference to what the PC is or what they've done with her. She's not bigoted, she aims to sting you regardless of what you look like because it feels so good.

Don't forget how appealing the sole fact of helping someone out can make that person, especially if their situation doesn't come across as contrived. If for some reason all the dom individuals decided not to look past Captain Steele's 'sub infidelity' and made you choose, I'd have chosen Sera. Xanthe or Gene would be fine and dandy regardless, but Miss Angry Grape needs some guidance.

And while poking her subs is fine, she does come across as a bigoted asshat when it comes to furries.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
And while poking her subs is fine, she does come across as a bigoted asshat when it comes to furries.

That's a bit of writer-on-board, I'm afraid.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Would subSteele ever be able to change that aspect of her or convince her to tone it down a bit?

Well, the final segment of the substuff I wanted to do with her is hooking her up with Jade - so you would imagine that would involve a softening of her stance somewhat. But that's dependent on everything else I've done with her getting into the game passed a heavily-disinclined Fen, plus me finding space in an increasingly packed writing schedule to do it. So don't hold your breath.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Disruly subs are the Tsunderes of BDSM.

What am I even saying.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Disruly subs are the Tsunderes of BDSM.

What am I even saying.

I can kinda see what you mean "No I don't want you to whip me... Baka!"

TheYounger

Jan 9, 2016
Maybe a way to limit transformations to specific body parts.  I just thought it'd be cool to have a goo arm that doubles as a whip/giant dildo

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
SHAAAAAAAARKS

Also latex and also feathers.

Seems like a dragon tf is already planned... so... Something plant-based I guess.

Plant TF is on its way, courtesy of Nonesuch. Feathered wings and feathered hair can be obtained right now through Dove Balm and Raskvel Treat respectively. Since Nonesuch's Anatae will most likely play a bigger  role at some point, full-on bird-people TF is quite likely. And I could swear that I saw latex people and/or TFs somewhere in the Submissions pile, but can't find it now.

Sharks would be cool, I guess.

Doombot

Mar 5, 2016

I'd like to see some crotchboobs/ cowlike udders for taurs. All my characters ended up as taurs and the picture dosen't seem complete without them.

Consciousone

Sep 4, 2015
I almost always skip TF's, apart from those that make me HUGE:er and MANLIER.

Some integrated technology transformations would make a damn lot of sense, and would be nice to see.

Genetic engineering that has nothing whatsofuckingever to do with animals would also be nice.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I almost always skip TF's, apart from those that make me HUGE:er and MANLIER.

Some integrated technology transformations would make a damn lot of sense, and would be nice to see.

Genetic engineering that has nothing whatsofuckingever to do with animals would also be nice.

Cybernetic enhancements have yet to become implemented, but it sure seems like they´ve made plans for them.

For example if you look at the wiki, the goblinola snack bar is supposed to give a perk for your cybernetic enhancements if your cyborg and gabilani score is high enough. 

So there´s hope that you might see the day that your Steele gets a body that fits his name.

sonicblade13

Nov 25, 2015
i would like to see a set of dragon Tf like in Coc with Ember as i love being a dragon! also i would like a way for TF items to choose how they alter you so in case someone wants just the tail of one race while the ears of another and the limbs of a third race it wouldnt take several attempts using saving and loading to retry until you get the right transformation

Chesheire

Oct 2, 2015
Y'know, it's kinda obvious to me, but it totally slipped my mind, but I'd love to see a Cheshire themed TF. It'd be pretty dope being a purple and black cheshire. One of the problems I can see is that it's not nearly unique enough from the Kaithrit to warrant a TF. Otherwise, after getting the Nyrea TF, I'm pretty content. Becoming Nyrean was really what I was looking forward to, and based!Fen and based!Savin decided to humor my prayers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
More ways to change lip and nipple color (and maybe genital but that's not as important to me). Currently it's more of an afterthought for TFs that change your skin color. (Sylvanol changes skin & nipple at the same time, sky sap changes lips/nipples to accent color if you have vanae skin)

But I'd like something that let's you get some of the colors from rainbotox or sylvanol without changing much else. I like my nipples and lips to match, but at the same time I don't want gold nipples paired with gold skin.

Mr.Q

Mar 12, 2016
Just a idea but what about a item that changes height you could be a 3 foot tall or 10 foot or whatever in between.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Just a idea but what about a item that changes height you could be a 3 foot tall or 10 foot or whatever in between.

There are already items that change height as secondary effects. Without cheating you can reach 10ft rather easily with the charm you get from ant land and using the amazon costume. With a little bit of cheating to be able to use 5 doses of galomax you can reach 12' though I'm fairly certain you can get to 13' if you then use the amazon costume.