What cosmetic TFs would you like to see in T.i.T.S?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Small breasts, but they're there, and since male Nyrea look feminine it might lead to a weird situation where it feminizes you enough that the TF thinks you're a female Nyrea now and start turning you into that if you keep taking it.

The codex says they both have D to E cup breasts.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Go by what's between the legs, then.  You have a vag, you get the "male" TF. You have a dick, you get the "female" TF.  You have both, you still get the female TF because one is just a bigger version of the other.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Go by what's between the legs, then.  You have a vag, you get the "male" TF. You have a dick, you get the "female" TF.  You have both, you still get the female TF because one is just a bigger version of the other.

That's confusing...

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Welcome to nyrea TFs.  You do a race with inverted genetalia, you get bullshit.

I don't think that it's the fact that the genitalia's inverted that's confusing, but rather how both gender are feminine-looking, yet the ones with "vaginas" being biologically male.  *cough* cuntboys never get any love *cough*

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Welcome to nyrea TFs.  You do a race with inverted genetalia, you get bullshit.

If it wasn't for them both being feminine it could be easily done.

I guess it would work work if it just converted non-nyrea dicks into Nyrea vaginas and non-nyrea vaginas into Nyrea dicks, without having gender specific tfs.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'd really love to see some muscle growth, but I don't know how many other people actually want that in the game.

There already are Man Up and Mino Charge TFs, as well as gym for those who wants muscles without being masculine.

Oct 29, 2015
Maybe I'm just missing something, then? I feel like it doesn't go into much detail about the muscle growth.

Last edited by a moderator:

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Speaking of the armor. Is it me or does the Samus one read like you lost thrity points of Iq before you lose the one with the one?  Also your codex. Your faithful codex why are you quiet?  I just keep thinking of the game breaking awesomeness that could have been. 

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm pretty sure you leave your codex with Holiday as it doesn't fit with the costumes.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I think the issue is that male Nyrea have vaginas that produce semen, that would be the hardest part. 

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
The Nyrea TF that was submitted side steps that by just describing the girlcum as semen and the ovipositor cum type as an egg laden tapioca like fluid. The TF grants a sterility/ infertility perk. Cause unfertilized egg cum can't knock up non nyrea girls and cum filled boy pussies aren't viable wombs for normal insemination.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
I'm pretty sure you leave your codex with Holiday as it doesn't fit with the costumes.

Before you put it on. 

And another thing. You left your smartphone with someone you just met. Only it's you smartphone, pokedex, will this shit fuck with you tool. 

Pebi

Feb 18, 2016
Orange Myr Queen, turning into an egglaying factory. And somehow if overdone, there'd be a "bad" ending, in which your character ended up becoming a queen of a faction of Orange Myr on Myrellion, spending her days reproducing and engaging in the Myr politics.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Or submitting to her. You know you want to.

Eh.I dunno.  Her fiscal irresponsibility in such a vicious debt climate make me leery about her stability as a dom. She's also a form shamer. I mean. I've seen what happens to people who aren't frugal.  I own a cow.  And she gifts 11k credit mods to fuck buddies while being a harem builder? 

*joking.