What cosmetic TFs would you like to see in T.i.T.S?

Arachne

Jan 14, 2016
I think people are forgetting Tavros is a freaking space station, it needs more because it's empty as balls right now. 

BlueRaven

Dec 21, 2015
I think people are forgetting Tavros is a freaking space station, it needs more because it's empty as balls right now. 
Again, "Alpha", things are subject to change in the future.

Seems unlikely dev staff will want to go back and sort out fiddly shit done by contributors when they could be moving forward with new content. 

And yeah, it does need to be filled with things. Things like egg-laying sex toys, tattoo stores, brothel content... you know, actual stuff that takes actual effort.

Arachne

Jan 14, 2016
Seems unlikely dev staff will want to go back and sort out fiddly shit done by contributors when they could be moving forward with new content. 

And yeah, it does need to be filled with things. Things like egg-laying sex toys, tattoo stores, brothel content... you know, actual stuff that takes actual effort.

Kay, you write them then.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015

Well aren't you fun at parties.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
While there might not be "enough" TFs (hell, there are still some TFs I'd like to see), it's totally true that people are jamming out TF docs erry week. I mean, do we really need bacon cum?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Settle down, children.

Firstly it's worth pointing out again that Fen has guaranteed that every TF that was available in CoC will also be available in TiTS. So arachnid, dragon gubbins will all be available in due course.

Secondly I hope to start work on a plant/dryad type TF next month.

Thirdly Tavros has been added to repeatedly since it got into the game, with loads more ready to go. The attitude of "Ugh GOD there's nothing HERE and these people keep writing shitty TFs instead of filling it out" is both churlish and flat out wrong.

How TFs are delivered to the player is an interesting talking point which unfortunately I'm too knacked to properly discuss right now. Suffice to say I don't particularly like the lots-of-very specific-TFs-over-the-counter thing either and much prefer the Galomax model, however you have to see it from the perspective of providing convenience to the player.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Settle down, children.

Firstly it's worth pointing out again that Fen has guaranteed that every TF that was available in CoC will also be available in TiTS. So arachnid, dragon gubbins will all be available in due course.

Secondly I hope to start work on a plant/dryad type TF next month.

Thirdly Tavros has been added to repeatedly since it got into the game, with loads more ready to go. The attitude of "Ugh GOD there's nothing HERE and these people keep writing shitty TFs instead of filling it out" is both churlish and flat out wrong.

How TFs are delivered to the player is an interesting talking point which unfortunately I'm too knacked to properly discuss right now. Suffice to say I don't particularly like the lots-of-very specific-TFs-over-the-counter thing either and much prefer the Galomax model, however you have to see it from the perspective of providing convenience to the player.

This guy gets it.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
This guy gets it.

He always does :)

EDIT:

Well I'd love to see bunny tfs, because I don't quite trust the CoCTitS thingie aaand that brings me to THE THING with tf items and how they are delivered. I actually like the system in TitS a lot more than the CoC grind for them. More choices how to get your tfs is better than fewer choices. While I'm at it, more diverse opportunities to make money would be something I'd appreciate, but then again I am too lazy to write it, so thats probably too much to ask for at this very moment...

Some sort of permanent make-up tfs for eyeliner, lip-color, eyelashes and the like would be nice features, but sort of an extra that is not really that important... but cool.

Second EDIT:

I actually like the selection and availability of tfs right now, there is something for every-four. You know, some furry stuff, some really nice and quite detailed insectoid tfs and even some tfs for minor changes, like sylvanol and rainbotox. If you don't mind save-scumming, you can be quite a variety of things, colours and shapes. Something to select skin colour (already mentioned, but well... me too) would be a wish of mine.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Well I would like to see the three items I wrote, Virection (penis growth) and Testemints (ball growth), mostly because there isn't a penis and balls tf that doesn't come with a penalty or unnecessary extras. Then I would like to see Welcome to the Hood, because I have a foreskin fetish and I would like to have the ability to add that to dicks, like Knot-a-problem. I think Jdeko would like Bumpy Road

Outside of my stuff I would like to see Jockification SSTDs, more furry tfs like roo and dinosaur, sydian tf, a easier/expensiver way to change one's colors like the dong designer, upgrades to the dong designer(like size, color and ball change), a vagina designer, tentacle "wings" (with dong, vagina and mix variants), tentacle tongues and taurifier that goes up to ten legs.

Aside from this, and on top of my head...

*Tentacles (tongues, nipples, on back, as feet toes, what-have-you)
*Draconic wings
*Different kinds of horns.
*Cuntomouths/dicknipples
*Instaheat
*Futafication parasites
*Tattoos

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
After my experience with CoC plant tentacle penises (which, for a long time, were the only ones and forced you to play a corrupted character), I'm not interested in having my Steele spam Vine Whip like it's Pokémon time. Having said that, I'm all for plant TFs.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
After my experience with CoC plant tentacle penises (which, for a long time, were the only ones and forced you to play a corrupted character), I'm not interested in having my Steele spam Vine Whip like it's Pokémon time. Having said that, I'm all for plant TFs.

Steele use vine whip!!

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I don't really enjoy TFing, I enjoy making my character look the way I want but I'd much rather just pop into Tavros and buy the body parts I want in the color I want as opposed to have to grind and skip scenes until I can complete my incomplete body. 

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
I don't really enjoy TFing, I enjoy making my character look the way I want but I'd much rather just pop into Tavros and buy the body parts I want in the color I want as opposed to have to grind and skip scenes until I can complete my incomplete body. 

If it was CoC we were talking about, I would've disagreed with you because the game centered around your "corrupting" your champion. But with TiTs, yeah, grinding for TF's isn't really that fun and it'd be better to just get them all at one place.

It could just be difference of opinions, idk.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Some kind of sex crazed Vulcan that has lost their ability to block out emotion TF - My wildest Star Trek fantasies

This without the sex-crazed part please I don't particularly want to have 70 libido

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I didn't like it in either, and I never really imagined my Champ as being corrupted in fact I made a distinct effort to keep that from happening. 

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
This without the sex-crazed part please I don't particularly want to have 70 libido

After I let my character gulp down throbb a long time ago I´ve been stuck with 97 libido...Turns out you get used to it.

Today I realized you can only get violet vanae milk...I was a bit disappointed. I really wanted my character to have glowing gold milk. So a TF giving you vanae milk based on your accent colour and not just violet, would be awesome. An idea would be to meet someone who can "enhance" your skysap to make that possible. (Dr. Lumi perhaps ;) )

And I agree on the corruption thing. I too always tried to make an effort staying pure. It was quite annoying having to corrupt and then de-corrupt myself when I was getting tentacles.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Aside from this, and on top of my head...

*Tentacles (tongues, nipples, on back, as feet toes, what-have-you)
*Draconic wings
*Different kinds of horns.
*Cuntomouths/dicknipples
*Instaheat
*Futafication parasites
*Tattoos

I don't really care for dicknipples, but the rest sounds absolutely great (and needed). I am looking especially forward to tentacle legs (infinite number? okay maybe limited but please more than just two or four). Something/one to change your horn type would also be something i'd like to see soonish...

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
After I let my character gulp down throbb a long time ago I´ve been stuck with 97 libido...Turns out you get used to it.

Today I realized you can only get violet vanae milk...I was a bit disappointed. I really wanted my character to have glowing gold milk. So a TF giving you vanae milk based on your accent colour and not just violet, would be awesome. An idea would be to meet someone who can "enhance" your skysap to make that possible. (Dr. Lumi perhaps ;) )

And I agree on the corruption thing. I too always tried to make an effort staying pure. It was quite annoying having to corrupt and then de-corrupt myself when I was getting tentacles.

Well I just took the vanae milk to be like human milk, in the sense that humans come in a lot of colors but our milk is only available in white. Though yes it does clash my characters gold color scheme, which is annoying.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
There supposedly was going to be multiple colors but then it got cut. I don't mind violet but I'd prefer pink.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well I just took the vanae milk to be like human milk, in the sense that humans come in a lot of colors but our milk is only available in white. Though yes it does clash my characters gold color scheme, which is annoying.

Superior honey milk master race.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
I didn't like it in either, and I never really imagined my Champ as being corrupted in fact I made a distinct effort to keep that from happening. 

Well, I guess I was referring to my first playthrough where my character was corrupted 24/7. After that yeah, being pure was the main thing I set out for ( Unless I needed to have a little bit of corruption to unlock a certain scene/event).

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I wish I had gold milk, I already cum honey out of my dick and pussy, it would complete the gold trifecta!

I've gotten bored with cumming honey lately. If there was something along the lines of chocolate or some other flavor, I'd be set.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I've gotten bored with cumming honey lately. If there was something along the lines of chocolate or some other flavor, I'd be set.

If I remember correctly, Sera is supposed to sell a tf that makes your cum chocolate.