What cosmetic TFs would you like to see in T.i.T.S?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Like the title says, a place to discuss cosmetic TFs you would like to see in T.i.T.S.

I would love to see some more colourful butterfly wings for one of my characters. Like either a TF item giving random butterfly wings with different colours. Or one that bases itself on your accent skin colour.

Harpy wings, the type that merges with your arm, would also be pretty cool to have.

Other things I'd like to see is a kitsune based TF that can give you fox ears, and up to nine tails. (Hopefully I might get to see this when/if the Sionach race is introduced to the game) 

Heterochromia is an impossible wish, but I'm allowed to hope right? (If I'm never heard from again, it was probably the coders)

And of course I would really like an easier way to get to choose skin colour. Getting ones desired colours can take ages using rainbowtox.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Like the title says, a place to discuss cosmetic TFs you would like to see in T.i.T.S.

I would love to see some more colourful butterfly wings for one of my characters. Like either a TF item giving random butterfly wings with different colours. Or one that bases itself on your accent skin colour.

Harpy wings, the type that merges with your arm, would also be pretty cool to have.

Other things I'd like to see is a kitsune based TF that can give you fox ears, and up to nine tails. (Hopefully I might get to see this when/if the Sionach race is introduced to the game) 

Heterochromia is an impossible wish, but I'm allowed to hope right? (If I'm never heard from again, it was probably the coders)

And of course I would really like an easier way to get to choose skin colour. Getting ones desired colours can take ages using rainbowtox.

"X and Y" eye colors are left deliberately vague so that they can be heterochromia or Al Bhed swirls at your preference.

For many skin colors, Sylvanol will provide a much easier way to get the preferred palette.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
More insect tf's like a moth.

And a dragon tf.

And that twi'lek looking race thing.

And a spider/drider tf.

Last edited by a moderator:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
"X and Y" eye colors are left deliberately vague so that they can be heterochromia or Al Bhed swirls at your preference.

For many skin colors, Sylvanol will provide a much easier way to get the preferred palette.

I agree that sometimes it's easier to use sylvanol, but some colours are only available through rainbowtox. Unfortunately it was those colours I wanted...

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
Hmmm with the recent addition of Goo Grills, my leftover wishes are basically harpies I think. After we get a harpy like race I think I'll be good. Kitsune would also be cool but I'm not rushing to them or anything. We already have Kitsune-like creatures coming in Uveto and from what I've read from them they are sexy as fuck.  

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Well I would like to see the three items I wrote, Virection(penis growth) and Testemints(ball growth), mostly because there isn't a penis and balls tf that doesn't come with a penalty or unnecessary extras. Then I would like to see Welcome to the Hood, because I have a foreskin fetish and I would like to have the ability to add that to dicks, like Knot-a-problem. I think Jdeko would like Bumpy Road

Outside of my stuff I would like to see Jockification SSTDs, more furry tfs like roo and dinosaur, sydian tf, a easier/expensiver way to change one's colors like the dong designer, upgrades to the dong designer(like size, color and ball change), a vagina designer, tentacle "wings"(with dong, vagina and mix variants), tentacle tongues and taurifier that goes up to ten legs.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Well I would like to see the three items I wrote, Virection(penis growth) and Testemints(ball growth), mostly because there isn't a penis and balls tf that doesn't come with a penalty or unnecessary extras. Then I would like to see Welcome to the Hood, because I have a foreskin fetish and I would like to have the ability to add that to dicks, like Knot-a-problem. I think Jdeko would like Bumpy Road

Outside of my stuff I would like to see Jockification SSTDs, more furry tfs like roo and dinosaur, sydian tf, a easier/expensiver way to change one's colors like the dong designer, upgrades to the dong designer(like size, color and ball change), a vagina designer, tentacle "wings"(with dong, vagina and mix variants), tentacle tongues and taurifier that goes up to ten legs.

I think Bumpy Road really interests me the most. I'm sure the user and the recipient will enjoy the experience, especially if the recipient has tight genitals.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'd like multi-colored hair and fur options, if only to make my snowflake special-er. Bumpy Road i am indeed looking forward to. Aside from those I can't really think of any since I'm pretty boring TF-wise. maybe floppy dog ears instead of wolf-like Ausar ones. 

Arachne

Jan 14, 2016
H-Hey... wait a second... this thread looks kinda familiar.... :p

Definitely TF's I'd like to see:

Crossbreed Priscilla TF - Dark Souls

Draenei-like TF - World of Warcraft

Cybernetic TF's - THE FUTURRRRRREEEEEE

Complete plant girl/guy TF - FREAKIN' BOTANY MOTHERF*

Salamander TF - Need I say more?

Some kind of sex crazed Vulcan that has lost their ability to block out emotion TF - My wildest Star Trek fantasies

Pregnancy Addiction - Not a TF, but a mechanic akin to how Vanae work with them being apex breeders and all. Lust would be kept at a high levels until knocked up, then you'd return to normal levels. 

Perhaps some kind of crow/harpy TF - Dark Souls 2 is very suggestive.

Some type of Android TF - FUTTTTTTTTTURRREEEE AGAAAAAIN

Asari TF - Motherflipping Mass Effect

That's just off the top of my head...n-no I didn't spend more than 10 minutes on this...STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT YOU'LL MAKE ME PREGNANT!

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Pregnancy Addiction - Not a TF, but a mechanic akin to how Vanae work with them being apex breeders and all. Lust would be kept at a high levels until knocked up, then you'd return to normal levels.

Regular heats for some races, maybe?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
That's just off the top of my head...n-no I didn't spend more than 10 minutes on this...STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT YOU'LL MAKE ME PREGNANT!

*Staring intensely* (not because I have a pregnant fetish or anything...)

I honestly spent a while before posting this thread. Glad I´m not the only one who occasionally spend time before posting something. *Cough* It´s not like this happens often *cough*.

Another idea for a TF I would like to see would be permanent lipstick. Lipstick that permanently changes the colour of your lips. And possibly eye contacts that kind of merges into your eyes and change your eye colour.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

I honestly spent a while before posting this thread. Glad I´m not the only one who occasionally spend time before posting something. *Cough* It´s not like this happens often *cough*.

Another idea for a TF I would like to see would be permanent lipstick. Lipstick that permanently changes the colour of your lips. And possibly eye contacts that kind of merges into your eyes and change your eye colour.

tl;dr: controllable rainbotox

Arachne

Jan 14, 2016

Rainbowtox has a lip color TF, as well as eyes. Your idea would be easier though and less save scummy.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Rainbowtox has a lip color TF, as well as eyes. Your idea would be easier though and less save scummy.

It might be coming with Uveto, the idea to control what color to change on your body. I hear that there's a store that could be coming for it.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
oh yes, glowing multicolor jizz colors would be wonderful

BlueRaven

Dec 21, 2015
In my opinion, I think the game has enough TFs for now. If anything, I think the TFs coming out by pretty much anyone who's not on the staff are pretty shoddy and half-assed. I feel like the crappy TFs are clogging up the start game. They lack that cool aspect you'd get from CoC where you'd get the TFs from fighting enemies and exploring. Now they're just being lumped one after another in Tavros station, from beard items to vocal training programs, all crappy three page docs shat out one after another.

Kind of makes you wonder why not just put it in the character creation screen if it's going to be flavorlessly provided at the start of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
In my opinion, I think the game has enough TFs for now. If anything, I think the TFs coming out by pretty much anyone who's not on the staff are pretty shoddy and half-assed. I feel like the crappy TFs are clogging up the start game. They lack that cool aspect you'd get from CoC where you'd get the TFs from fighting enemies and exploring. Now they're just being lumped one after another in Tavros station, from beard items to vocal training programs, all crappy three page docs shat out one after another.

Kind of makes you wonder why not just put it in the character creation screen if it's going to be flavorlessly provided at the start of the game.

Well hey, you never know. The game is still in alpha, Anything can change.

As for the quality of the TF's being made... to each their own I guess? I think they're alright (And very similar in quality to the ones in CoC).

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Well, game definitely lacks some basic animal morphs. At leas such common things as cat/dog/fox morphs. And it's just different setting rules, gating behinf generic money cost instead of time spent grinding specific location hunting for specific creature. Thought Kitsune TF totally worth ingame month of grinding...

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015

Well peoples taste can change all the time. One time you might want to be a green scaled feather winged lamia with green lips and eyes, another time you want to be a gold wolf/ant hybrid with blue eyes and lips.

Arachne

Jan 14, 2016

Y'know because this game is made for you and nobody else.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015

Just so you know Bumpy Road and Welcome to the Hood were part of a 10 item project, which I later decided to split into different documents, because Doggie Snausages took way too much space when compared to the rest.

I partly agree with you on Tavros, too many products tend to go to Tavros and that they should be more spread out across the game. Tavros has to have products and a big part of the game is transformations so it makes sense for it to have lots of them. It also makes sense for piercings, tattoos and haircuts to be there.

One issue I complained before was that Jade and Sera sell racial tfs, implying that Humans are fetishes and that Ovir, Kui-tans and Ausars are a furry fetish within the setting, which doesn't fly with the sue-happy tendencies of the people of the setting.

BlueRaven

Dec 21, 2015
To clarify: I don't disagree with the TFs existing. Far from it. What I believe is that rather than putting them behind a bland paywall that people will typically grind milkers / brothels / item selling to get past, you could quite easily place them behind a different kind of challenge that enhances the gameplay. For instance, having an area or enemy NPC where these things can be harvested, or trading in one kind of item for another. You could have some of the items as repeatable quest rewards. The smallest thing that could be done is spread them out across planets instead of all on Tavros. This thinking applies not just to TFs, but to outfits and weapons, which have been handled a lot better. 

But that stuff would take effort to write and place and think out, so it's a lot easier to do three-pagers and toss it onto Tavros to say 'There's now different colored cum. HOORAY!' Rinse and repeat 20 times until stores become a clusterfuck of lazy TF items. My opinion is it all could have been more, y'know, interesting.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I partly agree with you on Tavros, too many products tend to go to Tavros and that they should be more spread out across the game. Tavros has to have products and a big part of the game is transformations so it makes sense for it to have lots of them. It also makes sense for piercings, tattoos and haircuts to be there.

Tavros is a place where common and widespread items are sold. Things which are unleveled. Generic TFs, vanity items, basic services. And frontier is a place to get tf for non-core race TFs, illegal and rare items. If people want to whore themselves to gain vanity TF before goint to adventure... Why not let them?

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
But that stuff would take effort to write and place and think out, so it's a lot easier to do three-pagers and toss it onto Tavros to say 'There's now different colored cum. HOORAY!' Rinse and repeat 20 times until stores become a clusterfuck of lazy TF items. My opinion is it all could have been more, y'know, interesting.

Again, "Alpha", things are subject to change in the future.