Metalhead Anno

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I think that punctuation is vital. Also, a line from Millie: “You listen to any music?” Her eyes flick back toward your crotch. “Ever fuck while listening to metal?

L

Lawleious

Punctuation my worst enemy. (next to rabid bunny octopus laser demons who worship my evil clone Cthulu 2 of course)

L

Lawleious

Seriously though I will do terrible terrible things for a metalhead Anno I would even stop accepting virgin sacrifices from the local tribes.

Last edited:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Seriously though I will do terrible terrible things for a metalhead Anno I would even stop accepting virgin sacrifices from the local tribes.

Can you imagine how tough it would be to properly flesh out anything metal related, considering that all of it is futuristic and/or alien?

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
She actuallly said she likes normal terran metal as well. 

"Classic" Terran metal or the Terran metal of their time? Because for all we know metal could have changed to some form of hardcore dub step. 

L

Lawleious

"Classic" Terran metal or the Terran metal of their time? Because for all we know metal could have changed to some form of hardcore dub step. 

Classic and according to her dialouge its around 2009 metal with all its blood thirsty screaming goodness