Goo sheningans ?

Kejpi

Dec 19, 2015
So i was playing and i got option to change one of my goo cock into draconic shape.but when i reloaded save the option wad not there(wiki was not helpfull).so i wanna ask if there are some criteria or i broke game.thnx

Fuzzybear

Sep 15, 2015
Let's face it: the Galomax "Goo shifting" stuff is a bit buggy. if you look in the Bug reports stuff, some of it is pending fixes in the next public build. but it's not easy to keep up with all the things that Jaques and the gang might have fixed already.

That aside, shifting your genitals takes 3 "doses" of Galomax. make sure you Save AFTER taking the 3rd dose and definitely save  BEFORE you shift anything or you could mess yourself up

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
So i was playing and i got option to change one of my goo cock into draconic shape.but when i reloaded save the option wad not there(wiki was not helpfull).so i wanna ask if there are some criteria or i broke game.thnx

It's not broken, you just either need to meet a dragon-like NPC or read the codex on a dragon-like race or a story involving dragon-morphs. Before it was unlocked automatically--but unique, non-core shapes should be unlockable by studying things in the codex now.