That Feeling when Bess...

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Why can't I have a Katana and glasses? Damnit Bess, I payed for 'em, let me borrow them!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Because Jim "Moe" Thermic didn't write the core game.

GooTessa

Nov 3, 2015
Oh I understand why, I just wish for us all to feel the pin and join hands, maybe the Christmas spirit will be kind and gentle enough to give us all back our stolen presents when had yet to get.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
My Bess feels are when her titles for Steele or Steele's titles for her don't make grammatical sense in a scene. 

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Why can't I have a Katana and glasses? Damnit Bess, I payed for 'em, let me borrow them!

I actually want Aviator Sunglasses for Steele. Apart from looking good, they would have the affect of protecting the eyes from damage, including temporary blindness during combat.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
or Kamina or Simon's glasses that would boost willpower.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
or Kamina or Simon's glasses that would boost willpower.

And boosts your companions attack power, once that combat overhaul gets added in. 

"Believe in the me that believes in you!"

Last edited by a moderator:

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
My Bess feels are when her titles for Steele or Steele's titles for her don't make grammatical sense in a scene. 

What do you mean ? I haven't noticed anything like that (but then English is not my native language, so...)

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I think it was from setting her sexytimes name to "ma'am" some of the sentences were a bit strained.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I think it was from setting her sexytimes name to "ma'am" some of the sentences were a bit strained.

Like when you have her in submissive mode and use the bj option, the line goes "Here, [Bess Title]!" Which works great if her title is something like bitch, if it's something like ma'am or my beloved it gets weird. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com

or with possessives . "Ma'am's [X]" just reads really weird. its just an issue created by the way its coded and its understandable that its coded using find and replace since re-writing ever scene to have it work perfectly with each title would be a shit-ton more work.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Like when you have her in submissive mode and use the bj option, the line goes "Here, [Bess Title]!" Which works great if her title is something like bitch, if it's something like ma'am or my beloved it gets weird. 

What if I want to call my sub!bess ma'am ? or milady ? or... *endless list of titles i'd like to see in game but aren't complaining about*

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Its not so much that I want more titles as that some of the titles feel strained when used in the scenes

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Until we get more titles, my Ben is always a lord, if only for the cheesiness.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Bess is "Princess" and then "Commander Bess" [changed her name] because both of those fit well in sentences and the former makes my Steele sound like Mari Illustrious Makinami 

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Mine are "Princess" (Cause I imagine my character going "well excuse me princess!" one day and deciding that would make an excellent nickname for her) and "Darling" (which I imagine being said with a posh lady accent like dah-ling)

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I never see Steele call her Princess though.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I never see Steele call her Princess though.

The BJ sex scene always starts with you calling her by her [sex title], if you set that to princess you'll see Steele call her that. I'm sure there are others, however if you set Bess [normal title] to Princess then I'm not sure where it shows up, I'd suggest looking through all the non sex repeatable scenes with her.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Yeah, its her [normal title]

Torakazu

Dec 9, 2015
I'm still waiting for the GX module to be available. It's mentioned in the codex.

Event 29 plz?

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
There's a fun thing going on regarding Bess' titles: the option to set it to same as her name won't set it to [bess.Name], but actually saves the current name as the title.

In other words, Bess' titles won't automatically change when you change her name, so you can basically set any string (of 14 or less) letters as her title or her sex title.