Old one awakes (In game)

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil listens quietly s she tend to Topaz's wound.  She whispers in Topaz's ear, "If you like, I can encourage him to join you in bed this night.  Just say the word."   Standing up and patting Topaz's knee, "All finished.  The weakness should pass in a few minutes."

Moving to Rick, Soleil spares a worried glance for the Heartless, Lucia/Lucille.  Heartless may seem evil to some, but at least they follow the law.  But this one seems unstable,unsure whether to fear or pitty her or both, Soleil decides to keep her distance, for now.

Kneeling next to Rick, carefull to keep her stem and roots concealed by her long skirt, Soleil gently examines his injury.  Smiling as he winces, but steathfully dusting him with a little numbing pollen.  "Normally I charge a premium for this service, buuut you risked yourself without promise of payment.  So, we'll just say you owe me one and leave it at that."  Soleil placws her hands over the broken ribs and channels more healing magic.

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz whispers to Soleil "Well....I'm always looking to have a nice time in bed with cuties like him, a wingman always helps when it comes to that. Topaz looks quite shocked at the sudden burst coming from the headless lady, she than pipes up about it "Lucie, No one is calling you anything like that...are you alright? Whats bothering you exactly?" giving Lucie a look of concern as the young blacksmith puts her hammer on her belt and makes sure her clothes are all dusted off from the previous fight as she looks around a bit, taking note of a few things before turning back to the armored women and walking over to her "Do you want to talk about it?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"It wasn't meant to you, or the others..." Lucia sighs. "Ever since I got like this, I get these... voices in my head. They tell me that I'm a freak, they tell me to kill those around me, tell me that everyone around me hates me for what I am." "I don't do my job because *I* love doing it, it's because I have nowhere else to turn. So I just put my head on and let her do the nasty business..." "And then whenever I take it back off and try not to be a stone-hearted bitch, they just... *invade* my head and try to steer me back to the slaughter." "It just got really bad here... Because I tried *talking* to those who helped instead of immediately hauling in for interrogation."

"They want to make me hate the people around me, to become envious of what you have and I don't." She pauses "And they're not wrong... I am jealous of you all. You're alive, and I'm not... I'm just a corpse, cursed to do whatever the people who did this to me want." "That's what's bothering me, dragon. The fact that I'm stuck in undeath as an unwilling servant, with no chances of ever leaving or changing."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin coughs in an awkward way. "Well that is a big 'you' problem you got huh?" She walks over and taps Nyarlathotep on her arm. "We are going now. If you want to know more about those men I'm afraid you'll have to come with me to my sisters. Can't risk them hearing about me you know." She wraps her arm with Nyarlathotep's and starts to walk to the south side of the city. "There's a lake a couple of day away on foot to the south of here. Me and my sisters make our home there. If you want to know more you'll have to go there."  She starts to walk away.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
The soothing warmth of the healing magic is a massive relief to Rick as he feels his ribs reconnect and the pain go away. "I'd say that's fair." He responds to girl healing him with an appreciative smile. "By the way, what's you name? I'd like to be able to know who exactly I owe a favor."

Giving Grin a lazy wave as she walks away, he calls out "Alright, thanks for the info." He's not very invested in delving into this mystery with elemental princes and their servants (even if he wouldn't mind giving them a beating). He already gave out his freebie and there doesn't seem to be anymore immediate danger. He's gonna need to get paid if anyone wants him to do more.

Finally turning back to Lucia, he can't help but sigh empathetically. "Sounds like standard Arborean mental conditioning. They do that kind of thing to any soldier they start to train as a Heartless. Although, you being undead is a new one. There's got to be some serious magic going on there on top of the normal stuff. I'm not really an expert on that level of magic though."

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz listens to Lucia giving her a sympathetic look, she pats Lucia's back a bit nodding "That sounds horrible, oh and uh...I'm a Fire Drake not a dragon, and I won't say you have no chance of ever changing...they are probably wizards or some big cleric out there who could help you. or...may you just need a friend or two to help you along to enjoy your undeath."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I don't see any way of becoming anything resembling "normal" until this is fixed." Lucia gently tosses her head from one hand to the next. "I can't even speak properly without walking around like this, it's horrible! I either get to look human, but act like a marionette. Or look like a... like a monster, but act human. And I don't mean "monster" like... like you are, but I'm not..." "And besides, who would ever want to be my friend? I murder children for a living - err... dying. People shield their kids' eyes when I walk past them." Lucia gets up. She looks a little better off now that someone's actually listened to her, rather than run in fear of her blade and temper. "You know what would really help? Not being stuck as two halves of one person. If my head was on my shoulders like yours or the mercenary's is... I'm certain undeath would look as lot less bleak."

She goes to put her head back on, but stops briefly, turning to everyone still present. "Do not come looking for me. If I need to take you in for questioning, I'll find you." You hear a loud clunk as the lugs once again lock in place. Her eyes and face are expression-less, dead. The only word escaping her lips is a ghostly "Bye." Before she spins around on her heel and walks back to her temporary lodging.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil listens to Lucia's story and can't help but feel for the undead enforcer, having narrowly ecasped being a test subject herself years ago.

Returnng to more immediate matters, like Rick, his wound and Topaz.  "I'm Sunny, just like these beautiful flowers." Soleil says touching the yellow flowers on her head.  "I work at Sunshine Goods just off the main square.  And if you play your cards right you might still get 'paid' for today."  With a wink and a nod to Topaz.   "Come see me sometime, but right now I gotta go check on someone."   Soleil leaves Rick and Topaz in a small cloud of lust inducing pollen.  Giving the retreating Heartless woman a slow look Sleil heads back to the shop and then home lokking fr Kryc.    

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep Turns to Lucia as they walk away, she thinks of how she is imprisoned. She then turns to Grin looking as the dragoness as she gets pulled away. "So anything else i should know about your sisters? Besides your eldest one being troublesome?" She then walks along with Grin seeing as they go towards her house near the lake. As they walk she looks around seeing something she could ask.

Finally after thinking for a moment the Jabberwocky decides on something. "How is..." She stops for a second thinking about her past. "How is nobility defined around here?" She asks a bit apprehensive, she looks up and then down. "And also who is the ruler around here? And what is an heartless?"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin looks over at you. "Well all of my sisters are troublesome, the eldest is the most so. However if you want more...I guess I could start off that none of use are blood sisters. We were just raised together you see. What else...oh all of us have different scale colors! Like I'm green, the eldest is red, then there's blue and black and grey and brown. I have more sisters then that but I don't want to bore you with colors." She gives a roll of the eyes and a smile at your questions. "Curious huh? Good means you think. To star off, around these parts nobility is a bloodline thing. So if your parents are nobles then bam, so are you. The boss around here is Queen Halisstra. Not a bad queen by any means but she's in a bad place. As for the heartless well they're soldiers. They're one and only goal is to uphold the law, no matter how terrible it is." She shrugs.

Lucia: You return to the Angel of Mercy and a random member of the Heartless walks up to you.

"What happen out there? Is it over?" He continues this line of question for a while before leaving you alone.

Soleil: After checking on your shop and finding things in order you head home. Upon your arrival you see Kryc sitting in front of the door, she stands up when she sees you.

"I do no want to enter home, would be rude" She looks over your shoulder. "Is it over? You okay?"  

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille sits down in her room to write out the report detailing what happened to her superiors. Everything she knows is in there, aswell as the names and descriptions of all those she fought with, atleast of the ones she could readily identify and those who were named. Unfortunately, Lucille is the one who has to write it, as it would be rather awkward to do without your head on your shoulders to properly read what you're writing. She has take it off afterwards and have Lucia proofread it, before preparing it for personal delivery. She takes some time off to fix herself up before reporting. A dead body needs to be taken proper care of, after all, even if it isn't actively rotting. In fact, it looks quite normal, if incredibly pale and scarred. Whe looks like a tall, fit woman. One with her head missing and on a seemingly permanent dry spell. But there's no time to dwell on that, and she gets herself suited up again before heading to the local representative to deliver the report. No doubt they're anxiously awaiting it.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Thankful for being able to move without pain, Rick stands a give a wave and a "see you later" to both Soleil and Lucia as they go. Although, it seems to be getting unusually hot at the moment.

Looking back at Topaz, he shrugs, runs his hands through his hair, and says "So, I was planing on getting a drink before all hell broke loose. You want to join me? A drink is always better with company." He flashes a smile at her.

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz gives a smile back "Sure. I could use a drink after a day where crazy elements attack." She gets up and walks over to Rick, ready to follow him off "Where's your watering hole?"

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"I've only been in town a few days, so I don't exactly know any good spots. I was just planning on drinking at the inn I'm staying at. So I guess we can head there unless you know somewhere better." 

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
"Hmmm, no I think thats fine. Afterall, any bar works when your drinking with friends" she smiles and gives a small wink as she follows him to the inn

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep puts her hands together while listening to the new information, nobles here seem to be better than the ones she met before and this girl don't seem to be a part of it that is also good, she then thinks for moment. "Did something happen to the queen?" The Jabberwocky keeps her pace following Grin watching as she keeps talking, she looks down to the mouths on her arms and then turns back thinking of the heartless. "So i should be careful around that headless woman..." She then checks the shops around the city on their way out, looking at every business and seeing where she could fit in and not draw attention for now. "So how far we are from your sisters?"

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"We're agreed on that one." Ricks says with a smile back as they walk to the inn. Upon arrival, he manages to grab a table in the corner and, being the gentlemen that he is, gets a mug for both of them. After sitting back down and handing Topaz her drink, he asks "So you're a blacksmith? Where does a blacksmith learn to fight?"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Nyarlathotep: Grin laughs. "Nothing..yet. So far she's good but soon she'll need to make a stand for herself. As for the headless woman, all you have to do is follow the law." She looks at the sky. "Hmm if we start flying now we should be there by the time the sun goes down."

Lucille: The heartless that takes your report is a thin man, almost deadly so, and he starts to read your report. When he is done he looks at you.

"So let me get this straight. Not only did the men get away but when someone who could of had useful information you let them walk away. Do you know how this reflects on us!? When word of this spreads those savages down in Acheron will laugh them selves to death over this!" He rubs his face as he turns so his back is to you. "Well you were there so tell me, what do you think should be done next?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille grunts and removes her head, begrudgingly so. "While it is not my job to analyze and interpret information, what I do know is that if you intend to send me off to hunt these people down... then I'll need either an army, or a really good team." "Besides, if the bigots down in Acheron want to laugh themselves to death, that's one way of killing the bastards." She rubs her temple, as if to focus. "A point of note was that the elementals summoned were impervious to unaltered weaponry. Even my own needed an enchantment." Lucia clenches her fist as an unbridled, almost unnatural fury washes over her. "You give me the means to take care of these monsters, and you'll have more heads served than you can count." "One way or another, my blade shall find it's way to the neck of anyone who dares stand in my way! Mortal, undead or elemental! I do not care what I fight! As long as I have the proper tools for the job..." Lucia breathes deeply, trying to calm herself after this burst of rage.

"In summation: You give me what I need, and I take care of this problem in whatever fashion required." "And, as an addendum... don't worry your mortal head about the witnesses walking away. I'll find them, and do with them what I see fit." She puts her head back in place and unsheathes her massive blade. In a voice straight from the underworld, Lucille utters a single word. "Answer."

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz laughes "She doesn't! Honestly, I just know a bit of magic like that fire bolt and how to enchant and repair weapons...but beside that I just did what I knew best and swung my hammer as hard as I could. It takes a good bit of muscle to swing my hammer and bend metal y'know?" She takes a good swig of her mug.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Lucille: The man gives a laugh that may have been a cough. "Fine by tomorrow morning I'll have four soldiers for you to use in your hunt. Unfortunately that's all I can give you. As of now they are a low level threat. I'll leave the fate of the witnesses in your hands."  

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick chuckles and takes a big gulp from his mug. "I can tell" he says as he eyes the muscle definition on her body. The heat he felt before seems to be getting stronger. "Well let's hope you don't have to learn much more about combat. It wouldn't be right to damage such a gorgeous body" he does his best to give a seductive smile.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille nods, then turns to leave, sheathing her weapon. She decides to head back to her room at the Inn for some time to think and rest. And maybe have a drink, too. Even if it does nothing for her, she still likes the taste of it.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep looks up to the sky and then nods to the green dragon. "Lets go." She says opening and then flaps her purple wings, as soon as she takes off a little she looks down to Grin. "I just hope that headless weird don't try coming after me." She says following Grin as they fly off, she looks down at the people bellow her, like small ants she thinks to herself she then puts her fingers down and pretends to crush a few of them for no reason and then waits for hornless green dragon to show the directions.

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz smiles, leaning in a bit "Oh I'd hate to too, I think being a blacksmith is the best job for me...I get to work on very nice swords all the time" She keeps a hint of sexual tone as she speaks, grinning as she takes another drink.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick takes another large gulp from his mug. "I bet you're very good with swords. Perhaps you could show me just how good you are?" He adds an almost playful tone to his voice.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin chuckles as she leads the two of you to her sisters place. "Please if she wanted to hurt you she'd have to go through eight dragons. Trust me that'd never would happen." By the time the sun sets she lands at a beach by a lake. Near by is a cave giving off a warm glow and the smell of cooking meat. "Here we are. You know I wont force you in there if you really don't want to right?" She raises an eyebrow. 

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
"I would be happy to show you how good I am at swords....want me to show you right now? Consider it a freebie from the Blacksmith so you'll come for more."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille walks into the Inn where she is staying, and quickly makes her way to her room, where she finally has a chance to remove the armour that's been weighing her down. They say some of her kind are permanently confined to cursed armour, but then again, she's just an animated, decapitated corpse. She takes off her head and Lucia looks at her body in the mirror. She's as pale as a full moon, and about as blemished, too. Scars decorate her torso, thighs and arms, like chips in a fine porcelain set. She's nothing like what she once was, yet the living visage still flashes for a split second in the mirror. The short, young woman with the slim body and happy attitude is gone, dead. In her place stands a tall and well-built warrioress with a thirst for killing, also dead.

She puts on the most casual clothing she has, a leather tunic that displays an unhealthy amount of cleavage, aswell as a pair of tight-fitting leather pants. To round it out, she puts on a pair of comfortable boots, that go well with the rest of her attire.

She walks back downstairs after reattaching her head, she scribbles the order to the bartender, and is handed a tall glass of whiskey soon enough. She pays for it and walks to an empty table. The contents of the glass are cooled from her grip on the glass from the exchange of heat. Lucille ends up sitting down at a table not far from two of the people she met earlier, though she hasn't spotted them... yet. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"Now what kind of man would I be to turn down such an offer? But I don't think this is the best place to keep going. Let's continue this conversation somewhere more........private." Rick downs the rest of his mug and stands; offering Topaz a hand and a smile.