So what would you do with Jack/Jill in the event you got him/her all to yourself, sexual or otherwis

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Assuming the race isn't over: deposit Jill on a planet with no spaceport but enough supplies to live on and come back for her afterward.  Maybe even make it modestly comfortable to avoid future resentment.

If the race is over: let her go.  No sense keeping her.  Maybe even offer an opportunity to make up so we don't do this again a few hundred years from now.

Either way, though, she's probably getting some serious teasing about how much hotter than her Captain Steele is, including a good close look at that horsecock and/or zilcunt.  If she turns out to have a talented mouth for more than just snarking, she'll even get to get off too.  Got to flaunt the advantages of a prehensile tongue somehow, after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I lean strongly towards 'reconciliation' at the moment. Sadly, they probably won't be up for some sibling loving, but at least we can have a healthy sibling rivalry going.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Depends on how involved in that character arc I get to be >_> 

I'd definitely want to write consensual Rival-sexings. 

Judging from those lines in the Taivra bad end, there definitely is some kind of unresolved sexual tension between the two, that and the email where she/he shared naked pics of themselves with a bunch of zil seemed like Jack/Jill would be up for taking the competition between you two into the bedroom as well.

I'd think that any consensual sex between the Rival and Captain Steele would at first be a competition to see who is better at fucking, then over time might devolve into fucking for fuckings sake, and maybe because your rival actually likes you (even if they aren't entirely willing to admit it).

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
And my axe - er, no, hang on, probably not a good idea to use that in the bedroom, is it.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I´m most likely going to forgive Jill as the kind hearted captain I´m trying to be, hopefully leading towards some tsundere deliciousness. Besides I like believing    there´s some good in most characters. 

But on the other hand if possible, I can always use a different save file, or another of my Captain Steeles, to mindbreak her into my personal sex slave. Open for public use >:)

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Tsundere!Jack/Jill anyone? 

:captainpop:

Ha, yeah that's what I was going for alright, though more as something that takes a while to show up. I mean due to the fact Steele and Jack/Jill only meeting for short moments, the tsundere side of your rival hasn't gotten much/been able to get screen-time (which would help explain why Jack/Jill becomes tsundere later down the road). 

Seeker12789

Jan 2, 2016
Ha, yeah that's what I was going for alright, though more as something that takes a while to show up. I mean due to the fact Steele and Jack/Jill only meeting for short moments, the tsundere side of your rival hasn't gotten much been able screen-time (which would help explain why Jack/Jill becomes tsundere later down the road). 

We need a scene on Uveto where us and Jack/Jill end up in a ice cave alone with no help in sight due to a massive ice storm. You have a few options, but regardless of whether your nice or hard you get to cuddle with him/her to stay warm if ya know what I mean. Naturally Dane wont be there, cause then it loses emotional impact, but the two of you at least get something. Bonus points for a number of changes steele may have at that point(80% googirl being one of them)

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
We need a scene on Uveto where us and Jack/Jill end up in a ice cave alone with no help in sight due to a massive ice storm. You have a few options, but regardless of whether your nice or hard you get to cuddle with him/her to stay warm if ya know what I mean. Naturally Dane wont be there, cause then it loses emotional impact, but the two of you at least get something. Bonus points for a number of changes steele may have at that point(80% googirl being one of them)

Actually, Dane is supposed to get fired after the Myrellion debacle, so there is little to no chance on him being there with Jack/Jill, it also would help to explain why the rival was dumb enough to get stuck out there since they lack Dane's experiance/help with outdoors survival.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Remember that Uveto isn't a probe planet -- there's no encounter planned for your rival.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Ah okay.

Maybe without Dane he messed up something on his/her ship and had to land on Uveto for repairs? Or something similar?

Thinking more "stopped at Bar to have Drink".  Something that doesn't have to be seen to continue the story.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
O-Okay.

I was kind of hoping Space Kiha would be an AI that one email teased instead of Jack/Jill. But hey, I'll take it.

>Implying you can have only one tsundere character.

Could make use of the opportunity to have a non-hostile encounter in theory, right?

This is true. I'd certainly like to (though TBH I almost think a Dane encounter would be more appropriate, being that he's a big strong white-furred ausar and Uveto is a colony of big snow-puppies next to a martial religious bastion. Maybe he's from there?).

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
>Implying you can have only one tsundere character.

This is true. I'd certainly like to (though TBH I almost think a Dane encounter would be more appropriate, being that he's a big strong white-furred ausar and Uveto is a colony of big snow-puppies next to a martial religious bastion. Maybe he's from there?).

I remember someone saying that Dane went to high school with Anno and he was the jock her parents were expecting to date or something like that? Could be misremembering.