So what would you do with Jack/Jill in the event you got him/her all to yourself, sexual or otherwis

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I remember someone saying that Dane went to high school with Anno and he was the jock her parents were expecting to date or something like that? Could be misremembering.

Not canon (yet), just a humorous conversation between me and Fen.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Remember that Uveto isn't a probe planet -- there's no encounter planned for your rival.

How about, since/if Jack/Jill didn't get the coordinates from the Myrellion probe the decided to follow Captain Steele's ship thinking that the next planet Steele would go to would contain the next proband end up on Uveto? Does that make sense?

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
How about, since/if Jack/Jill didn't get the coordinates from the Myrellion probe the decided to follow Captain Steele's ship thinking that the next planet Steele would go to would contain the next proband end up on Uveto? Does that make sense?

To me it does.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015

It actually does...but are we sure they didn´t get the coordinates?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
They didn't cause after the PC vs Queensguard & Taivra they had to flee before they could get the coordinates to avoid getting recaptured.

I know, but wouldn´t it have been possible for them to get the coordinates right before being captured?

I´m just curious. The rest of the idea is pretty much perfect though. Following captain Steele since you couldn´t get the coordinates yourself...typical rival. I love the idea.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Which is why I said "since/IF Jack/Jill didn't get the Myrellion coordinades" as it is possible for them to get the coordinates from the fight.

Oh right, sorry. Completely missed that if. And yeah, also forgot about that possibility. 

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015

It doesn't, probes have been sent to the newly discovered planets beyond the fringe of civilized space. I'm pretty sure Uveto is not such a planet. Although she could be wondering what the hell you're up to or if you're dragging your feet on purpose to piss her off.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Oh right, sorry. Completely missed that if. And yeah, also forgot about that possibility. 

It's alright

It doesn't, probes have been sent to the newly discovered planets beyond the fringe of civilized space. I'm pretty sure Uveto is not such a planet. Although she could be wondering what the hell you're up to or if you're dragging your feet on purpose to piss her off.

Well, the idea was that the were blindly following you in hopes of getting to a planet with the next probe, but hey; I'm just spitballing ideas here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seeker12789

Jan 2, 2016
It's alright

Well, the idea was that the were blindly following you in hopes of getting to a planet with the next probe, but hey; I'm just spitballing ideas here.

Seems like a good idea to me. Filled with jealousy and anger they rashly follow you.

Sanity

Nov 8, 2015
Send them home, they are too incompetent and are likely going to end up as a slave to some sort of space demon or something.

I don't have much feelings about the cousin, they just strike me as some bratty kid that's unwilling to share their feelings... also that incompetency I mentioned.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
They didn't cause after the PC vs Queensguard & Taivra they had to flee before they could get the coordinates to avoid getting recaptured.

Actually no, Rival gets the coordinates during the Dane/PC fight (but not if you don't free Dane). 

Still, I like the idea of him/her rashly following you, assuming YOU must know where you're going. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I really wish Jack/Jill would be Himedere instead of Tsundere

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I really wish Jack/Jill would be Himedere instead of Tsundere

Why not both ? They could wish you to treat them like royalty and still treat YOU poorly (at least that's how I understand these words ?)

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Well instead of her being like "I-Its not like I like you or anything i-idiot..." as you're screwing it would be more like "Yes pleb! Lavish your affections on your clearly better cousin!" the acting like they dislike you thing really gets annoying fast. 

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
 "Yes pleb! Lavish your affections on your clearly better cousin!"

That does sound like fun especially given that's so not true... might even lead to some kinky princess/prince roleplay <3

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Princess/Queen x Knight roleplay is my fetish, like the greatest of all is that. 

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Taunt 'em in traditional ADVENTURE GAME fashion after you best your rival and then hang out and stuff.

Why would you murder/treatment/BAD-END them they barely did anything to you so far jfc settle down

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Actually no, Rival gets the coordinates during the Dane/PC fight (but not if you don't free Dane). 

Still, I like the idea of him/her rashly following you, assuming YOU must know where you're going. 

I assumed that this thread was all about what we would like to do to/with the rival (regardless of what the eventual official options might be) AFTER ALL THE PROBES ARE FOUND.

...and then someone mentioned cuddling for warmth with Jack/Jill on Uveto and and I offered an explanation on why they would be there...  :$

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Just to ask, how did the rival beat you to the probe in Myrellion if you were able to buy the probe in Tarkus?

Seeker12789

Jan 2, 2016
Just to ask, how did the rival beat you to the probe in Myrellion if you were able to buy the probe in Tarkus?

Chances are while Steele was banging everything in sight(lets be honest it's kinda implied you fuck everyone who lets you fuck at least once)Jack/Jill was actually searching for it. Maybe he even had his dad pull strings and get in contact with someone and somehow got a general sense of where it was.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
...Maybe he even had his dad pull strings and get in contact with someone and somehow got a general sense of where it was.

Either that or they simply followed you and instead of bothering to ask permition from the diplomates, went directly to scanning for recent crater or used their money/influence to get the info from at least one of the present mining operations.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
Taunt 'em in traditional ADVENTURE GAME fashion after you best your rival and then hang out and stuff.

Why would you murder/treatment/BAD-END them they barely did anything to you so far jfc settle down

I agree 100% but each to their own I guess x(

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Reminds me of the "I want to kill Helia/Kelt" threads

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Because she killed the Gnolls that abducted and legit raped her.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015

Or taunt them in the same fashion the French Knight taunts Arthur in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.