So what would you do with Jack/Jill in the event you got him/her all to yourself, sexual or otherwis

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Don't know if there's player data available for TiTS, but if the stats are the same as they were for CoC - which they surely are - most players use a male character. Because the overwhelming majority of players are male, and most players prefer to play as themselves. Futa lovers are a vocal minority.

That is actually really interesting and I would love to see actual statistics on it. Or just a ballpark number of how many people play the game - it's hard to visualize the audience I'm writing for sometimes when the only input you get is from the forums, which naturally only attracts the most diehard of fans.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Don't know if there's player data available for TiTS, but if the stats are the same as they were for CoC - which they surely are - most players use a male character. Because the overwhelming majority of players are male, and most players prefer to play as themselves. Futa lovers are a vocal minority.

See, I just assumed most of the playerbase played as Futa's and Female's because of most of the answers in the Appearance thread. If that isn't the case, then I learned something new today.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
because of most of the answers in the Appearance thread. If that isn't the case, then I learned something new today.

Do not ever assume things because of the forums, haha. They tend to be like 1% of the actual player population, or less the bigger the game is. You usually need a reason to come to the forums - case in point, I didn't look once until I started writing.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
I generally play as a girl in any game I have the option, even though I'm a guy. I started doing that in second grade with Pokemon Crystal because I thought it would be an interesting change of pace. A lot of the games I played had male mc's, so it was nice to see another perspective and how it affected gameplay.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
See, I just assumed most of the playerbase played as Futa's and Female's because of most of the answers in the Appearance thread. If that isn't the case, then I learned something new today.

I´m usually more proud of the appearance of my female/futa characters. I invest a lot more time save scumming TFs to get their ideal appearance.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
I´m usually more proud of the appearance of my female/futa characters. I invest a lot more time save scumming TFs to get their ideal appearance.

There's probably some social commentary to be made about players more highly valuing their own female characters' appearance than their male characters' appearance.