Nursery???

bigjrodsw

Oct 4, 2015
Anyone know if any of the writers or Fen are planning on doing anything with the nursery? I mean it has a lot of potential, sending your kids there, then returning to visit, recruit to crew, etc. Just seems like it has a lot of wasted potential.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
No. We're never doing it. We just decided, "Fuck you, your kids all go out the airlock."

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
JimT already finished a Nursery submission.

Hah, jk.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Nothing can stop people from demanding more pregnancy content.  I'm fucking astonished that nobody's asked to knock up the shopkeepers yet.

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
Nothing can stop people from demanding more pregnancy content.  I'm fucking astonished that nobody's asked to knock up the shopkeepers yet.

Well now that we've spoken about it, there's a good chance we just jinxed the whole thing and must now prepare for the onslaught of requests to have every potential shopkeeper bloated and waddling with a bun in the oven because of the 'Second Cumming' of the Steele Family

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee

lol..... yeah.... cause that would be tedious.... and totally not something I or any self respecting pervert would want.... ever....

>.>

<.<

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Is it that Bad?

Imagine 4chan, but with a lot more ungrateful perverted fucks who completely disregard the sanity and free time of the writers. They constantly spew shit from their mouths, which mainly consists of more pregnancy, more waifus, and more fetishes.  It's not a pretty sight.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Imagine 4chan, but with a lot more ungrateful perverts who completely disregard the sanity and free time of the writers, and they constantly spew shit from their mouths, which consists of more pregnancy, more waifus, and more fetishes.

Wow, that's horrible. Kinda makes me glad that have not seen that shit.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Broodmare Sera when?

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
Wow, that makes it sound almost like the forum!

I get that it's frustrating at times, and that a lot of people are too demanding, rude, etc. (to put it politely), but some of that kind of behavior is to be expected in a forum and chat room associated with a business. It's why many businesses hire PR people rather than dealing with the public themselves - anyone in customer service can tell you dealing with the public is rough. Besides, having an overly enthusiastic (again, to put it politely) fan base is a good problem for a business to have.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Wow, that makes it sound almost like the forum!

The forum can sometimes be useful if you're working on a project and need advice, though.  FenChat not so much, not unless maybe you're willing to spend weeks just building a reputation with the inner circle of regulars.  If you put something in Event Submissions or Ideas here, people are going to read and comment on it even if it's your first post, and the advice will generally be much more useful.

That said, this is not unique to FenChat.  To go by my experience it's actually about typical for an IRC channel, especially big ones.  I've only ever found maybe two channels that weren't terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheHappiestMerchantMan

Oct 5, 2015
Imagine 4chan, but with a lot more ungrateful perverted fucks who completely disregard the sanity and free time of the writers. They constantly spew shit from their mouths, which mainly consists of more pregnancy, more waifus, and more fetishes.  It's not a pretty sight.

Except even the Chans don't have the cult-of-personality circlejerks IRC channels have.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015

I'd like to apologize for those yahoos, because while I enjoy those 2 main fetish types, they don't consume what I think should be the focus of the gameplay and those that try to shove it down the throats of the creators really ruin for the rest.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Sounds like the chat has gone downhill since I was last in there.  Maybe it just got more popular?  That or I got a very different impression of the place.