What content would you like added?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean hes someone whose hyping himself up off his own ego, thats a fast track to an early death if Ive ever seen one.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
As long as he doesn't declare himself to be Garret the Invulnerable and try to walk into The Mended Drum...

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I dunno. I've always liked the idea of Old Garret being the doofy uncle to Gwyn's kids (and "uncle" to Champ's potential children). Aging former brawler thinking of fading glory who caught too many fists with his face but who still knows how to fight and, slowly, comes to learn how to teach, too.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
I dunno. I've always liked the idea of Old Garret being the doofy uncle to Gwyn's kids (and "uncle" to Champ's potential children). Aging former brawler thinking of fading glory who caught too many fists with his face but who still knows how to fight and, slowly, comes to learn how to teach, too.
Aly you can't just, do that to meee :negativeman:

Reactions: Alypia

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Since my champ was a lupine before he decided to go fox, he just kinda sees Garrett as fun lovable idiot with dreams of grandeur.

JohnyDoe

Mar 11, 2022
At the end of the game or if my champion turns corrupt/demonic with Kass. Id like to be able to do another play through, but this time going back to all the levels and corrupting the other other champions/companions.

a lot of the old nintendo games had playthroughs like this, once the original game was done. probably because it didnt require all new world/character building, but at the same time let the player play another different game.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Nope

no-ng-png.23365

What you're contemplating would require writing an entirely new set of scenarios covering everything in the game to which that kind of corruption content could be added (if it doesn't already exist in some form, like Demon!Brienne which we know Wsan has plans for) and everything that would be affected by those changes. That's not nearly as simple a job as you might imagine.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Cowgirls are the female Southern Minos, it's the Northern ones who lean more heavily on the animalistic traits while their males are more human-like. There's nothing stopping a female from either group getting a penis through any of the methods the game has established (TF'd with alchemy, corruption short of becoming an actual demon, being half something else that has bedicked females by birth) but there shouldn't be any full-blooded cowgirls or female northern minos born with a penis per the codex.

The closest we've got right now is Vacia, a demon who apparently used to be a cowgirl and decided a purble peen was something she needed in her life.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
There's nothing stopping a female from either group getting a penis through any of the methods the game has established (TF'd with alchemy, corruption short of becoming an actual demon, being half something else that has bedicked females by birth) but there shouldn't be any full-blooded cowgirls or female northern minos born with a penis per the codex.

The closest we've got right now is Vacia, a demon who apparently used to be a cowgirl and decided a purble peen was something she needed in her life.

This is not as consistent, but the lore mostly says that its the champion who can easily transform with eating vegetation, while the rest of the public have little, to maybe no effect depending on the circumstances. Its part of the portal magic in the intro.

I believe the in universe reality is that transformatives are difficult, not as instant as the champions transformation. I think small modifications are possible for individuals, but unlikely in general.

The actual game contradicts this a bit, cait can quickly become a leothran with transformatives, and the story of how arona got a dick mentions how they did not have access to transformatives. But that means transformatives are potent enough to work on the general public. Which then would mean the KM populace has had access to dick growing items for decades. Which would imply dickgirls.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
This is not as consistent, but the lore mostly says that its the champion who can easily transform with eating vegetation, while the rest of the public have little, to maybe no effect depending on the circumstances. Its part of the portal magic in the intro.
(TF'd with alchemy,
Wolfram covered this
it's alchemy
As she's talking, Ivris reaches up on her tip-toes and hooks one of her antlers' points through a bag on the ceiling, craning it down into her grasp. <i>"The next thing you need is a <b>reagent</b>: that's the core ingredient, and determines what you're going to have the potion do in the end. Most of the reactive ingredients like puppy pepper or minotaur's blood... you could eat them raw and they might still make you mutate in weird ways. Well, </i>you<i> could, anyway — most people would just get a stomach ache. But <b>a reagent focuses the ingredients, targets them to a specific part of your body</b>."</i>

<i>"Wait,"</i> you say, [pc.isDK||gently ]grabbing her wrist. <i>"What do you mean about me?"</i>

Ivris cocks her head to the side and scratches at her blindfold. <i>"Uhhh, well, people who've been exposed to a <b>lot</b> of magic tend to be more reactive than other people when it comes to alchemy. Or anything, really. Once you get blasted with enough raw magical energy, your body and mind become a little... softer, I guess? Easier to reshape. And I can totally </i>smell<i> the magic on you, [pc.name]! Like you got dunked in a well of it!"</i>
Normal people can be TF'ed by things made with alchemy, while you don't have to alchemize the things to transform

The actual game contradicts this a bit, cait can quickly become a leothran with transformatives
The scene where she becomes one said:
"Too bad!" Syrish grins, pushing in on the smaller kitten. "Sis, go get your alchemy stuff. We've got a cat to [silly|embiggenate|plump up]."

the story of how arona got a dick mentions how they did not have access to transformatives
Yes
Her sister did a powerful magic ritual to do it. It's a pain in the ass and fairly dangerous, but possible to do. That's why it was such a big deal.

Which then would mean the KM populace has had access to dick growing items for decades. Which would imply dickgirls.
There's nothing stopping a female from either group getting a penis through any of the methods the game has established
born with a penis per

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Cowgirls are the female Southern Minos, it's the Northern ones who lean more heavily on the animalistic traits while their males are more human-like. There's nothing stopping a female from either group getting a penis through any of the methods the game has established (TF'd with alchemy, corruption short of becoming an actual demon, being half something else that has bedicked females by birth) but there shouldn't be any full-blooded cowgirls or female northern minos born with a penis per the codex.

I was talking about the ones like brianne

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Also, Brienne is physiologically a regular cowgirl, just two or three feet taller. If you're looking for other tall cowgirls, I think Livrea is 6'6.

karmaven

May 3, 2022
I’d like more male characters, especially male characters who are sexable by male/male leaning PCs. I’d also like more pretty boys like Nakano and feminine guys like Berwyn and Nikol. I know this game isn’t catered to people who prefer M/M content though, so I get why there isn’t a lot of it!

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
especially male characters who are sexable by male/male leaning PCs.
Offhand, I'm pretty sure Garret is the only male NPC who's not sexable by a male Champ, though some of them are at the very least gated behind having some sort of penis due to the scene(s) written for them. Most characters are pan, so as to allow as many players as possible to see as much of the content as possible; more exposure and also easier to write when the characters don't make a big deal about gender and/or genitalia.
I’d also like more pretty boys like Nakano and feminine guys like Berwyn and Nikol.
Well, there's Vicky who should be getting some more content whenever the adventurer trio reappears, and there's some submissions for June that might make it in. Whenever Tobs gets the opportunity to return to Catte Temple writing we might get more of Khassid the catboi, and that's just the known plans off the top of my head.

karmaven

May 3, 2022
I'm pretty sure Garret is the only male NPC who's not sexable by a male Champ
There were like two male NPSs who I noticed won’t sleep with a male PC if they weren’t feminine enough if I remember right.
Thank you for listing some of the characters!

Helia

May 8, 2017
Basically just wish fulfillment rambling, but I would love to see some options for the champion to poledance, beyond the impromptu session in Khor'minos. This goes for Trials too actually, I'm surprised it hasn't been written in either game yet!

Also just some flavour during scenes and conversations where the bimbo champ is, ahem, distractingly "bouncy".

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
Some scene true or dream of a Cait yandere with children's rage because it is in the 'heat' state

Requirements: Cat harem and Salwah are pregnant, player is in Rut, give her cuddle option after fucking Cait

You wake up tied to the bed and see Cait with predatory eyes, she starts riding your cock blaming you for the whole situation commenting on how she feels about seeing all the kittens around her pregnant, comments on how she deserves your kids more than no one or how it felt to help you with your ceremony with Atani.

you wake up something dirty Cait is next to you and you comment what happened but she ignores it and comments that you must have dreamed it / In silly mode and if the player expels a large volume of seeds, she will hug her swollen belly looking away and whistle.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I want more guys to go down on us/give us oral willingly. It just feels silly having just 2 guys named Nikol and June, both of them feminine , offering me a blowy.
The funniest example I can give about how absurd this whole situation is with Imad. We pay him so the we could go down on him? Huh?
It especially feels strange In a game where:
-I Use my oral service as type of exchange
-I Give Brint all night tongue shower all over his engrossed groin
-I Get bad ended by Berwyn from sucking him off for to long
So yeah, more oral loving for the champ from our male lovers. For there is nothing hotter than a guy confident in his BJ skill.

Last edited:

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Some scene true or dream of a Cait yandere with children's rage because it is in the 'heat' state

Requirements: Cat harem and Salwah are pregnant, player is in Rut, give her cuddle option after fucking Cait

You wake up tied to the bed and see Cait with predatory eyes, she starts riding your cock blaming you for the whole situation commenting on how she feels about seeing all the kittens around her pregnant, comments on how she deserves your kids more than no one or how it felt to help you with your ceremony with Atani.

you wake up something dirty Cait is next to you and you comment what happened but she ignores it and comments that you must have dreamed it / In silly mode and if the player expels a large volume of seeds, she will hug her swollen belly looking away and whistle.
Cool idea, let us know when you got a Google docs up to share :v

Reactions: Savin

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
I concur, having a twink tonic would definitely make playing a femboy easier. No more worrying about accidental boob growth and femininity gains that pushes the gender alignment from femboy to dickgirl.
you can use the alchemy system to very easily get the feminity without going over or growing boobs however some kind of perk like perma cute to lock in femininity so you don't have to worry about it when taking other facial TFs would be nice.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
So, is Cait planned to gain that special anal scene for the vagina only champions? It still feels weird how an important cornerstone of champs and Cait relationship is unavailable to PCs with no dingus attached. I would like if someone could write it.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
So, is Cait planned to gain that special anal scene for the vagina only champions? It still feels weird how an important cornerstone of champs and Cait relationship is unavailable to PCs with no dingus attached. I would like if someone could write it.
doesn't she already have that if you have a ghost cock? If you don't have a ghost cock or a real one what exactly are you expecting?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Sex is not just about penetration. Here are some ways the scenes could play out.
Doing stuff like her letting us finger her butt or giving her rimming until she climaxes seem to be like easy fits. Or, if we want to stick to sex being strictly penetration but still making it feel like it is between the two dickless individuals, maybe we could do it like Ryn where we use dildo and our hands.

Since doing it just by using a strap on instead of a dick just feels like a half hammered measure. While yes, you can technically do it that way, it is more of a byproduct of dick champs content and not something tailor made for vagina PCs. Same thing like with Kiyoko and her technically being able to be accessed to by female champs possessing that detachable shaft you get from Evergreen.
Another reason for why I am somewhat icky at that line of reasoning is because, at certain point, you can just go "Why are vagina only players complaining for lack of content compared to bedicked ones? They can use the magic strap, can't they?" for any time when there is a content drought for the girls/cboys. Technically yes, but those scenes are not the only reason people play as those types of PCs.

So yeah, anything that acknowledges that it is two dickless individuals doing it since it such a big deal for Cait and her romantic/sexual progression with the champ. Since she was saving her ass for someone important to her, to someone who she can trust. And for that important scene to be just sloppy seconds pussy only players recieve from bedicked ones just doesn't sit well with me.

I hope I made my reasoning clear.

Edit:You could also make it so that the scene acknowledges that you have a strap on since, if I remember right, game just treated it like a dick.