What content would you like added?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
They are pretty terrible and sueish with how they and their community are written.
The best Kitsune are the individual characters that can only ever be found outside their treehouse, like Kurako and Hatsumomo.
Kurako does force herself on people if she wins a fight just because she is bored. So, yeah, calling her exception out of her peers is a stretch.
Funnily enough I have the opposite problem in that I'm not really interested in the cat harem :p
So you want more catboys is what I am hearing? Same.
Speaking of which, I wish we could date River. He is pleasant to talk to and is good looking to boot. I know, town folk are off limits, but he is to adorable to be left alone.

Also, more Yon. His daddy/mommy talk did things to me.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
So you want to bang the homunculi? Cause im still pretty sure thats all river is at the end of the day.

youngpupa

Mar 20, 2022
Australia
More Wyvern Venom scenes, such as with Brint, Garret, Brint, Gytha, etc...

Also I want a baby Lureling as a pet, it's cute I want it.

Last edited:

Qweth

Feb 20, 2022
Saw the huge update it a lot. O still wanna see more male content for fairness. Gender bend cait to guy?? That will not happen, sinse it only allow the other way grumbles salty and angrily

Mmmmm honestly be able to impregnate some male characters, sinse it be hot

Stay safe

Reactions: luciel1331

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
Saw the huge update it a lot. O still wanna see more male content for fairness. Gender bend cait to guy?? That will not happen, sinse it only allow the other way grumbles salty and angrily

Mmmmm honestly be able to impregnate some male characters, sinse it be hot

Stay safe
Dude, you have to stop being so salty. Like it or not, reverse gender bending just isn't as popular as the regular kind and male pregnancy is even more niche than that. Wanting more male content is fair enough but you have to stop getting upset that a game that is mostly catered to straight and bi people isn't a yaoi paradise. There are games that are entirely gay that you could be playing that do just what you crave, both text based and otherwise. Maybe not all of them are to the level of Corruption of Champions 2 but regardless they are a thing. I've said this before, I'm not saying gay people can't play or enjoy this game, of course they can and do. It just strikes me as seriously odd that you're complaining that this thing that isn't supposed to totally cater you, ya know, doesn't? To amend an analogy I used in response to you previously, its like going to a sushi restaurant, finding out they serve beef too, then complaining that the beef isn't given equal attention and doesn't comprise exactly half of the menu.

Murble

Mar 31, 2016
Nope its a once off event.
No, I know it's a once-off event. I was wondering if it would be possible to include it on a more permanent narrative basis in the future.

She's my favorite pregnancy in the game (my primary kink) and I have to start a new game every time I want to experience it. Which bums me out.

I included it as a part of this thread because it is something that I would like to see included in the game.

Reactions: Erzulie

Mizukage

Mar 16, 2021
They are pretty terrible and sueish with how they and their community are written.
The best Kitsune are the individual characters that can only ever be found outside their treehouse, like Kurako and Hatsumomo.

I to consider cultures where they try to murder small children for being potential political threats to be awesome! It is great when they also want to come overseas to finish the job and the only way to protect her is an arranged marriage to someone powerful enough to scare away the murderous scum that want to kill Rindo. Seriously, their culture is riddled with flaws if you take a moment to look at it instead of just listening to obviously biased members of that culture talk it up in game. Even the implied to be nicer then normal colonial kitsune we interact with still have negative traits like rampant xenophobia.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
I to consider cultures where they try to murder small children for being potential political threats to be awesome! It is great when they also want to come overseas to finish the job and the only way to protect her is an arranged marriage to someone powerful enough to scare away the murderous scum that want to kill Rindo. Seriously, their culture is riddled with flaws if you take a moment to look at it instead of just listening to obviously biased members of that culture talk it up in game. Even the implied to be nicer then normal colonial kitsune we interact with still have negative traits like rampant xenophobia.
why are you talking about the flaws of their culture in response to someone saying their community is sueish? you know those aren't the same things right? In regards to their community we see them having access to advanced technology and infrastructure (much of which they stole) putting them leagues ahead of all the other surrounding communities and kingdoms for the most part. Khor Minos probably being the only exception. I think SomeNobody has a point although I don't think it makes them overpowered, I just feel like the cultural differences already put them at odds with the setting and the technological and infrastructural differences only exacerbates that issue.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Have you considered just making a save before you start her pregnancy content?
Yeah Like I have one for both hers and rindos, and about every state. Because I enjoy the dialogue, they gave us 30/40 saves I'm going to use them to simp foxes.

technological and infrastructural differences only exacerbates that issue.
Probably stems from the fact every other of the 7 seems to be fine staying in bronze, while the kitsune are pushing for iron. If it by Kero's hands or there own we dont know.

TheShepard256

Probably stems from the fact every other of the 7 seems to be fine staying in bronze, while the kitsune are pushing for iron. If it by Kero's hands or there own we dont know.
Iron/steel is not inherently superior to bronze, especially not at CoC2's level of technological advancement (IIRC, iron is better for swords but bronze is better for armour; that's something I read on this forum). AFAIK, Kitsuhon relies on iron because they don't have access to enough tin to make sufficient quantities of bronze; they're not "pushing for it", they're working with what they've got, just like everyone else. I'd've thought you, of all people (Tobs excluded, of course), would've known that.

I think a better argument for technological superiority would be that Kitsuhon was much less affected by the Godswar, so they didn't lose nearly as much knowledge as Belhar did.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah thats probably it, but a lot of technological advancements do require iron to be useable, so thats why I assumed they wanted Iron to the point of giving those who send a lot commandments from the emperor.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Iron/steel is not inherently superior to bronze, especially not at CoC2's level of technological advancement (IIRC, iron is better for swords but bronze is better for armour; that's something I read on this forum). AFAIK, Kitsuhon relies on iron because they don't have access to enough tin to make sufficient quantities of bronze; they're not "pushing for it", they're working with what they've got, just like everyone else. I'd've thought you, of all people (Tobs excluded, of course), would've known that.

I think a better argument for technological superiority would be that Kitsuhon was much less affected by the Godswar, so they didn't lose nearly as much knowledge as Belhar did.
Steel is superior to bronze in almost every conceivable way for armor and weapons not to mention basic tools and infrastructure. Belhar's metalworkers were well aware of this which is why they began working with steel at one point. and while you're right that the Kitsunes are just working with what they have, what they have is still better than what everyone else has.

TheShepard256

Yeah thats probably it, but a lot of technological advancements do require iron to be useable, so thats why I assumed they wanted Iron to the point of giving those who send a lot commandments from the emperor.
I thought the commendations for finding iron were because Kitsuhon only had access to relatively low quality iron, and Savarran iron is of significantly higher quality. Kazuo aside, I never got the impression they were actively working towards more advanced technology.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Well we don't know, because the kitsuhon going on isn't in the champs scope, outside of Rindos concubinage.

Mizukage

Mar 16, 2021
why are you talking about the flaws of their culture in response to someone saying their community is sueish? you know those aren't the same things right? In regards to their community we see them having access to advanced technology and infrastructure (much of which they stole) putting them leagues ahead of all the other surrounding communities and kingdoms for the most part. Khor Minos probably being the only exception. I think SomeNobody has a point although I don't think it makes them overpowered, I just feel like the cultural differences already put them at odds with the setting and the technological and infrastructural differences only exacerbates that issue.

I've never heard anyone use the word community to mean the level of technological advancement someone has, ever. And so far the game has taken place in a backwaters boony of a land that is in a severe state of decline from its glory days so I've never found it particularly odd that they look good in comparison. It isn't hard to look good when your neighbors include a baroness that lives in a crumbling castle and a bunch of elves that can't even maintain their fortress on a vital trade route. No doubt they will stop looking as good once we visit more places like Khor Minos that actually have their shit together.

Lotus

May 8, 2021
North
I know this will be a tedious and, over time, pointless addition, but it would be nice if when you "make camp" so to speak in the various inns across the lands you have a money sink to afford better bedding and food to provide a buff for the day. For example: Pay extra for finer bedding in Kor Minos and get a 'better breakfast' and set up a morning bath house visit. Your day starts an hour later than it would have and you lose a little money but you start every day with a buff for that day that you don't need to manually do yourself for a slight price-hike.

I always forget to buy the drink in Hawkethorne, but for a passive 15e a day I can start my day with maxed Presence or something, This way we'd get the benefits of in-game items and buffs even if we forget that we can do these things manually.

Reactions: HuckebeinMKII

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
So I recently came around to finally doing the dawnsword questline and I love all the SW prequel references. It's a shame that we couldn't fuck Anakin Skywalker the Incubus Blackguard tho...

Anyways I hope he makes a return if there will be a sequel so I can fuck him right in the incubussy.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
So I recently came around to finally doing the dawnsword questline and I love all the SW prequel references. It's a shame that we couldn't fuck Anakin Skywalker the Incubus Blackguard tho...

Anyways I hope he makes a return if there will be a sequel so I can fuck him right in the incubussy.
Yeah, same.
Also, can we all just take a moment to consider how all the hot guys aperently chose "being an evil duer" as a side activity. Of course, their main one being "cockteasing me to no end".

Just fucking look at them!
Leold-Moira-Bust.png
MasterWhisper_DCL_Bust.png
IncubusBlackguard-Moira-Bust.png
What crime would commit to get my grabby little hands on any of them? Many!
Speaking realistically tho, not sure how we would go about screwing the former two since they are story important.
But the incubus? Well, he ain't fully confirmed as deceased so maybe there is still hope for us to sex him up. Like, for example, he comes for is, requests the sword back. If you choose not to give it back, he requests 1v1 rematch. He wins, you give it back. You win, you get to fuck him. And like Arona, if you win couple of times in a row, you get to keep the sword and him. Bam, personal incubus boy toy at your beck and call.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
And people think I'm mad because I want my champs to be able to sex the Faceless..
You're assuming you can't all be mad for wanting to sex the crazy villains? :p

Though at least the Faceless has nude art that suggests there are plans for her to have some kind of sex content. Still pretty likely to result in Death By Sex though considering what she is...

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Sexing her is a worse IDea then sex the twins and Kiyoko at the same time, and the champ does that willingly to themself and it leaves them dryer then a puddle in a heat wave.

Laralayxo

Jul 6, 2021
I’d like to see my character become a soul jar for a lot of different spirits. In CoC my demoness had both Shouldra and Exgartuan occupying her.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
unknown.png