What content would you like added?

TheShepard256

Ah, guess she really doesnt say because theres no risk of you knocking her up. No reason for a female champ to worry about knocking her up when they lack the tool.
Right, but Cait also has sex with other people, mainly cock-wielders. If the Champ doesn't know that she can't get pregnant, they might still wonder why she's not worried about it even if they're not capable of impregnating her themself.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Ah, guess she really doesnt say because theres no risk of you knocking her up. No reason for a female champ to worry about knocking her up when they lack the tool.
Have you seen how many people Cait fucks? If there were stds in this world, Cait would be responsible for half of the cases in the Marches, and the Champ would be responsible for the other half.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Have you seen how many people Cait fucks? If there were stds in this world, Cait would be responsible for half of the cases in the Marches, and the Champ would be responsible for the other half.
Yeah but like I said, dont think she needs to worry about a full female champ putting a bun in her oven.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Yeah but like I said, dont think she needs to worry about a full female champ putting a bun in her oven.
...I don't think that was their point. Obviously u need a cock to impregnate someone but they wanted that conversation with Cait about the brand of harlots or her infertility regardless of whether they had cock or not. I feel like it's kind of a important information for the player to know about Cait and I guess more info about mallachite worshippers in a way.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean she has concubinage which while it's not marriage she's not going to end up marrying either of komaris descendants. Also Miko can't, she's a shrine maiden and by all means it's pretty bad that the champ knocked her up, but she doesn't care.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Funnily enough, the Kinus have chats on this very topic.
"Granny Komari was telling me the other day that once all of this died down and when Rindo stops being your concubine, she was thinking of marrying her off to Nakano <b>and</b> making her my retainer. Can you believe it?"
"Matron Komari was discussing with me the other day the possibility of marrying her off to Hitoshi and making her my retainer once all of this bother dies down and the danger to her has passed. It's not an unappealing prospect, I will say, not that I have any real input on it. Still, it's nice to be informed of what is going through the den matron's mind."

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
Rindo stops being your concubine, she was thinking of marrying her off to Nakano <b>and</b> making her my retainer. Can you believe it?"
Then Nanako will become a cuckold, not only will she have to take responsibility for the Kits you spawned had during concubinage, but also as a benefactor you will continue to fuck her even after marriage, since the chi transfer demands it.

Murble

Mar 31, 2016
Is there any chance of the Miko pregnancy becoming repeatable in the future? She has the best pregnant sprite in the game, and I'm sad that I have to start a new game every time I want to experience it.

Reactions: Erzulie

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Is there any chance of the Miko pregnancy becoming repeatable in the future? She has the best pregnant sprite in the game, and I'm sad that I have to start a new game every time I want to experience it.
Nope its a once off event.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Fuck that if she marries that twit, Kitsunes can go rot.. only good thing about these attractive leeches are Rindo and Miko.. also Mai, I like her. If she can marry him, I don't see why champ (esp if Keros champion) can't.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Fuck that if she marries that twit, Kitsunes can go rot.. only good thing about these attractive leeches are Rindo and Miko.. also Mai, I like her. If she can marry him, I don't see why champ (esp if Keros champion) can't.
Probably because Kiyoko is fine being the champs only Foxy wife. For the actual reasons, I couldnt tell.

Also how are the sueish?

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
otter race/npc/tf

squirrel race/npc/tf maybe with a grey squirrel ear style and red squirrel ear style

a tengu tf if they can be male id instantly have a pc become one of has a bird tail (i really want a bird race with a tail and back wings we can become)

owl race maybe snowy owl inspired

non naga snake tf or race id love to be a snake person

i doubt it but id love to interact more with the named kiyoko kids besides kinu

a way to edit the ghostlight maybe make it match the race of the pc or use lady evergreen to pick it and make a little longer then what we get

more piercings like earrings for example

a way to get dancer silks if you don't accept farrah into the wayfort

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
I think I might've said before but being to set your character's femininity or masculinity during character creation, like if you want your character to be a stud, a femboy, or a tomboy.

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
A medium or light armor equivalent to the Kunoichi suit but focusing on physical resistance I want to avoid disarms and tackles that constantly disturb my stance, I'm not saying to make you completely immune but to have the possibility to avoid it from time to time

yes i know there is 'Equilibrium' and apparently a lot of people love it, but personally i find it a waste of space plus it also nullifies positive benefits

213Warrior

Jan 14, 2022
after acquiring the cat harem, and having sex with boomer at least once. The player can have an orgy with Boomer, Leorah, Cait, and the Cat Harem.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
after acquiring the cat harem, and having sex with boomer at least once. The player can have an orgy with Boomer, Leorah, Cait, and the Cat Harem.
Does Boomer have to be involved? I'm all for a cat orgy but only for the ladies.

Rudra72

Jun 16, 2022
A couple of things I'd like to see in the game:

1) A human/human-ish femboy/trap companion or lover. I know there are already a few in the game but they're either non human (June, Sugo), a random encounter that doesn't really go anywhere (elf boy in forest), a one time encounter that can't be repeated (Mallach)

2) A way to take Brint to meet his family, then turn him into Brienne later and go back to see more reactions

3) A way to get child Kinu in the real world - perhaps if you learned the truth about the Seven from Nareva AND have met Mallach, you can convince Keros that keeping you happy is in general a better idea regardless of his ideas of "fairness"

I don't really expect any of this to be implemented, but, well, this IS a thread to suggest what you might want in the game

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
1) A human/human-ish femboy/trap companion or lover. I know there are already a few in the game but they're either non human (June, Sugo), a random encounter that doesn't really go anywhere (elf boy in forest), a one time encounter that can't be repeated (Mallach)
Berwyn is effeminate and you can keep him that way in the upcoming BerryQuest if you like, which will also give him a lot of development. He fits all your criteria.

More companions are not happening because that deadline passed, but more non-party characters could certainly be written if people want to. There's also Vicky who is supposed to have more content coming (along with the other two adventurers) though it's not an immediate priority.
2) A way to take Brint to meet his family, then turn him into Brienne later and go back to see more reactions
Mad Cow will auto-fail once you enter KM precisely because Wsan doesn't want to have to account for that. :p

Rudra72

Jun 16, 2022
Berwyn is effeminate and you can keep him that way in the upcoming BerryQuest if you like, which will also give him a lot of development. He fits all your criteria.
I didn't know Berwyn was getting his own quest, that's nice. I guess I should have clarified subby femboy though, coz at least so far Berwyn is a dom

Mad Cow will auto-fail once you enter KM precisely because Wsan doesn't want to have to account for that. :p
Is it a coding thing or a writing thing? I'm a competent enough writer that I've been commissioned a few times, and I am absolutely willing to write the scenario if implementing it was an option

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I guess I should have clarified subby femboy though, coz at least so far Berwyn is a dom
He'll be getting an overhaul as part of what B's done with him, giving him a dom/sub meter that works like Nikol's.
Is it a coding thing or a writing thing? I'm a competent enough writer that I've been commissioned a few times, and I am absolutely willing to write the scenario if implementing it was an option
I mean, the decision has already been made so that ship has sailed, but it's both, though largely the sheer amount of writing that would be required to do it well since you'd need to write new content for every stage of Brihaus and every potential interaction where the change in gender might be relevant in the future, like if we meet any of Brint's old friends. You'd also have to write a bunch of code so the game could recognize whether Scene X has or has not already played with Brint's content so as to know which variation to run, meaning going back and fiddling with the code for... every scene. There are enough parser slips with Brint appearing in scenes where it should be Brienne or vice versa that trying to add on that much complexity would be begging for the spaghetti code to behave unexpectedly.

GOI

Nov 16, 2016
pretty sure you mean more unexpectedly because code is an evil alive thing that wants you to suffer