What content would you like added?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, see this post from Tobs for some of the reasoning behind that decision.

As already mentioned, canonically speaking none of the children the Champ could have should even be born in the few months in which the game is supposed to take place, much less grow to the point of meaningful non-generic interaction, but since people like pregnancy content the devs handwave it. Well, aside from the children with Kiyoko and Aileh who can actually be born and grow up during the relevant timespan for reasons already mentioned, which is why they're the exceptions and have some real content.

Some one-off scenes may be written for specific characters like we've already seen with Miko, but not for people just playing the numbers game. There was a Patreon poll last year that came back pretty overwhelmingly for 'one-time pregnancies with more developed children'.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Honestly I do sorta want a one off with miko, but thats because of what we got with Rindo.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Wish we get one-off pregnancy like that with PC pregnancy....or just more pc-pregnancy content would be nice (not a pump-dump bc it's already half of pc-preg). Haven't played Aileh's pregnancy but the kid looks super cute and heard it was good. Oh well, I know more ppl are into npc preg and pc-preg is more niche compared to the former....at least Klemaia's pregnancy was sweet. That's a step up from the last mayternity with crazy horse and Imad (yes I consider pump and dump bc he doesn't even acknowledge when PC is pregnant).

youngpupa

Mar 20, 2022
Australia
Something that probably would never be added due to how annoying it would be to create and how there would never be a bust. But still though, selfcest. Nearly every time I've seen this done it's been funny.

Also I'm incredibly egotistical, so I want this.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Mechanically that probably wouldn't be all that difficult since the Champ's appearance is so heavily parser-ized and you could easily use the same tools the game does to make the other you match. The actual writing of smut that's so heavily parser-based would be another matter.

Mind you, if anything like that ever happened it would probably involve Kasyrra either doing it at our request (and teasing us for being as self-absorbed as a demon without being one) or she'd surprise us with it to figuratively and literally fuck with us. And should anything like this ever happen, I would have to demand that the writing bring balance to the Force the High Ground quest by quoting from Star Trek VI.

Champ: I can't believe I fucked you!
Kas-as-Champ: Must have been your lifelong ambition.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I would like some scenes where vagina only champions can sex Arona by pleasuring her pussy. Like giving her oral, fingering her or a specific scene for the magical strap-on.
Or maybe in a threesome involving Cait or Ryn (or whoever) where they could finger her/perform cunilingus/fuck her (Strap or dick respectively) while champion recieves a well deserved dicking. Milking her from both ends as it were.
Since, as it is now, I sometimes forget that Arona is a herm when playing a femPC. Especially when compared to dick havers who can engage with her dick even when they are not bottoming to it.
So as her dom/sub, I think that it would be sweet to show her that we like every part of her.

Last edited:

Nivaeli

Jul 14, 2021
Things I'd like to see added:

• Dragon TF
  • Wyvern TF (aka scaly harpies with horny venom)
  • Slime TF
  • Naga TF
  • Player Ovipositors TFs
  • Venom-tipped Tails TFs

• Romanceable Dragon/Wyvern Companion
  • Romanceable Slime Companion
  • Romanceable Bee Companion (willing to write this out, got loads of ideas)
    [*]
    Romanceable Naga Companion
  • More Hermaphrodites w/ pregnancies
  • Way for female on female action to still result in pregnancies on either end
  • Option for a 4th party member (maybe as an unlockable ability via story progression?)

• More personality from the player, feels like I'm playing a hollow doll most the time
  • 1 handed Saber (the saber ingame despite not having the two-handed tag, always uses two hands, I want to dual wield a dagger and saber)
    [*]
    A spellblade class focused on DOT damage with a melee focus and magic on the side
  • An item/accessory that while worn, prevents all size attribute changes to the player
  • An interactive player bust like in TiTs

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Dragon TF
Coming at the endgame.
Wyvern TF
I don't think I've heard anything about one, that's probably possible.
One has been written and accepted (I think), it's just not yet been coded.
Not gonna happen, the Champ has to be bi-pedal.
Player Ovipositors TFs
Not gonna happen. Probably has to do with how pregnancies work, and how every sex scene involving a cock assumes you have real cum, rather than eggs. I don't think a bug-like cock is banned though, but I don't know if anyone wants to make one, and Hornet Sting doesn't touch the cock, just the cum.
Venom-tipped Tails TFs
I'm not certain, but I'm fairly certain that the tail you get from the Hornet Sting transformative might work. Though, if not, the tail you get from the Spider Silk transformative does, I believe, give you a variation of the Tail Wack power which deals acid damage, which I'd say is close enough.
  • Romanceable Dragon/Wyvern Companion
  • Romanceable Slime Companion
  • Romanceable Bee Companion (willing to write this out, got loads of ideas)
    [*]
Companion deadline passed a while ago. The only companion that will be added now is Viviane's companion content, and that's because she got submitted before the deadline.
More Hermaphrodites w/ pregnancies
I do want more pregnancies, yes.
Way for female on female action to still result in pregnancies on either end
Unlikely, the ability to get Kiyoko pregnant with the magicock is just, because of magical chi transfer (in-story), and also because most of her content needs her to get pregnant at least once.
Option for a 4th party member (maybe as an unlockable ability via story progression?)
I often feel like the three-person party is restrictive, since there's three different companions who are major to the main plot of the game, so there's not really room to take any of the npcs that aren't as directly concerned in the story while still taking the important ones. That said, I doubt it'll happen, because combat is balanced around a three-person party.
More personality from the player, feels like I'm playing a hollow doll most the time
I personally don't like that much personality. Like, if you select the "I'm angry" option or the "I'm horny" option, then obviously emotions should be there, but for a lot of things, the writer deciding on some emotion or personality for the champ can lead to lines that don't fit what a player envisions. In small doses, it can be fine, but there are times where it's too strong.
1 handed Saber (the saber ingame despite not having the two-handed tag, always uses two hands, I want to dual wield a dagger and saber)
I am not aware of any saber weapon in the game. I've never come across one, and I can't find any on the wiki. That said, if it doesn't have the two-handed tag, it's probably not two-handed. However, if you're trying to use it with a dagger in the off-hand and you can't, that's probably because it lacks the light tag. You can only dual-wield weapons if both weapons have the light tag. Any one-handed weapon that lacks that tag can not be used in the offhand, nor can it be used with an off-hand weapon. Those weapons can only be paired with an off-hand catalyst or shield.
A spellblade class focused on DOT damage with a melee focus and magic on the side
There will be no new classes, you can just make a facsimile of one on your own by combining powers from multiple classes. The best you'll get are the weapon-focused White Mage powers. White Mages are mostly supportive, but some of their powers involve using the weapon. Charge weapon gives your weapon some holy damage, and Smite Evil involves you making a melee weapon attack with a bunch of bonus holy damage. That should be enough that you can take those, put them on a warrior or thief, and mix them with the powers of the class you're using to play as a spellblade, with no need for a dedicated class.
An item/accessory that while worn, prevents all size attribute changes to the player
Why would that be needed? The only times the player gets transformed without using a transformative are when fucking Kasyrra, when doing an after-battle fuck with Meira (and only if you consent to letting her work the transformation magic), or if wearing a piece of equipment that transforms you when some condition is met. If you're transforming without initiating something, it's probably because you've worn one of these equipment items without reading its description. Like, say, if you're wearing the hornet ring, without reading the big bold text saying that when you land crits, you get bigger tits. Happens to a lot of people.
An interactive player bust like in TiTs
Would be kinda cool, but I doubt it'll happen. The vague outline could be stylized to fit in with TiTS' sci-fi style, but with CoC2, its aesthetic would be hard to fit that in with. Plus, the player's icon is too small to really have any detail if you're not zoomed in on the face, which wouldn't reveal much.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
As a heads up, please don't take the shooting-down of your wishes as anything personal, we just see some of these come up a lot and when the devs have made their stance clear, it's easier to just say 'No, here's why' and move on to discussing things that might one day happen.
Romanceable Slime Companion
Romanceable Bee Companion (willing to write this out, got loads of ideas)
[*]
In addition to companion submissions being closed (and there being nobody left who's qualified to write one even if that weren't the case), companions follow the same 'must be bipedal' rule that the Champ does so we were never going to have a 'taur or (not strictly humanoid) slime companion. History shows that 'taur/naga/goo body types aren't well supported and they require a lot more work from the authors to account for, so rather than have it be half-assed the devs opted to simply disallow it.

There's a perfectly good bee(n) in the game right now even if she's not a companion and somebody could always write more. And while she might not strictly be romanceable we know that Nareva is eventually going to be sexable so you'll have all the goth snek mommy you could ever want.
Way for female on female action to still result in pregnancies on either end
Biologically impossible unless at least one has a penis, Kiyoko is the exception for reasons mentioned.
More personality from the player, feels like I'm playing a hollow doll most the time
To add to this, people already get extremely tilted about various scenes when the Champ is given a more direct personality and it doesn't match what they have in their head. Adding some personality touches can be done when the context allows the writer to infer certain things, such as when the writing calls for a pc.bg check and the writers have some assumptions they can reasonably make, or if you've done affirmative actions to indicate that you have feelings for a character the writing can assume more about the Champ's mental state. Doing it too much when there isn't that kind of player-initiated development however is asking for people to gripe.

So something like a (non-Dark Knight) Champ being mushy with Cait after completing Cat Call and choosing to kiss her, or with Kasyrra on her Romantic route, or Ryn once the option to confess to her is added to the game (it's future-proofed in the parser already) would be totally cool and can indeed happen. The Champ randomly cracking jokes outside of Silly Mode, or expressing some unprompted opinion or getting indignant in a situation where it's not obviously justified would be more problematic.
An interactive player bust like in TiTs
Firmly in the 'never happening' category.

Last edited:

Melakoth

Jul 22, 2021
I admit that I'm curious about potential expansions on the slavery part of the game.

I've been told that actually directly participating in the slave trade isn't going to happen because it would be way too much work on part of the Devs, but that perhaps a one time event where you could either buy a single NPC or a harem from a passing NPC merchant (slave trader or what have you.)

Thoughts?

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
What's the verdict on corrupting/demonizing companions? I remember there being talk about Etheryn and Brienne.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Enthiccening Cait and encouraging her rampant turbosluttery apparently is her 'corruption' path, Wsan's mentioned a definite plan for Brienne involving her dream demon form and Savin's said things about Ryn and Arona but we don't have details and Ryn may or may not happen depending on whether tracking one more state for her ends up being the straw that breaks Savin's back. Viv definitely has a planned corruption route (Balak mentioned this when he officially unveiled that he'd finished writing her companion expansion) and Kiyoko almost certainly doesn't because the metaphysics of that would be kind of insane... and if the Faceless Blade is any indication I don't think anybody would want to see that anyways. Perma-Bimbazzy is a content dead end so I wouldn't expect that to go anywhere.

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
Given the next update is mainly combat focused:
I would personally like a way to favorite certain powers I normally equip. So instead of just scrolling through an endless menu (I know there are filters in-game but sometimes that still seems too much) I can just press a 'Favorites' button and instantly get the powers I want and normally use.

Or maybe some sort of loadout system where I can save my current loadout and then quickload them so I can quickly change my loadout to fit the area I'm fighting in.

Angelica1996

Sep 18, 2015
Earth
an option to talk about "kids" with Cait as a female character.
i always get a little sad when cait hides the "brand of the harlot" for my female characters.

without being a great writer i'd imagine it would be something like "aren't you afraid you're going to be knocked up?" i dunno.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
She has no plan for pregnancy content iirc, someone who isnt me or Savin would knows it better can explain better.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
She has no plan for pregnancy content iirc, someone who isnt me or Savin would knows it better can explain better.
I don't think that's what she meant. I think she knows that Cait isn't planning to have kids, but she wants to have female characters that don't have a cock to still ask Cait about why she doesn't fear getting pregnant, and to be able to have those characters be told about the brand of the harlot.

Angelica1996

Sep 18, 2015
Earth
I don't think that's what she meant. I think she knows that Cait isn't planning to have kids, but she wants to have female characters that don't have a cock to still ask Cait about why she doesn't fear getting pregnant, and to be able to have those characters be told about the brand of the harlot.
exactly as Tide Hunter says.

thank you.

Reactions: Mizukage