The Twist - v0.13

rhev

Mar 19, 2017
Thanks, ill try this. I'll assume that we DON'T "jump" on her at the pool scene until a certain affection level. Then once I'm over 65 it's clear to massage / touch boobs I guess?

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
Thanks, ill try this. I'll assume that we DON'T "jump" on her at the pool scene until a certain affection level. Then once I'm over 65 it's clear to massage / touch boobs I guess?
The walkthrough says you keep doing the scene until you can jump her. But it also says if you do it when you have over 130, there's an additional action.

You can find the guide on the last page or so.

rhev

Mar 19, 2017
The walkthrough says you keep doing the scene until you can jump her. But it also says if you do it when you have over 130, there's an additional action.

You can find the guide on the last page or so.

Yeah i've been trying the walkthrough but as I said I get capped around 50ish reputation with everyone. Just got to 65 today by using suntan oil, but then when i rubbed mom's boobs after backrub on the couch, she freaked and I went down -10 again. I feel like this game is a BIT too random / grindy. It's becoming very frustrating.

-edit
Tried again after I got to 70 and now things are moving along smoothly, thanks for the advice.

Last edited:

alv4r

Feb 28, 2017
someone said that u need to steal jewelry from emma or kelly don t know how

When You mow the lawn at thursday at emma, after this ask of glass of water, she invites You to living room. Inside, when she goes for water, look around, theres a red box under TV, inside is necklase, steal it from there

When do you give the red dress to the mother?

I guess, its nothing for this version of game. I buy it, the ask kelly advice, about restaruant, and then emma, that same, and thats all for this game version. We must wait for next version

Eldinsexx

Feb 8, 2017
i got neckless and tight red dress..and i come to emma to ask to advice it said next game version 3 more weeks

Bouboumaster

Jan 17, 2017
Anal in the shower with the mom... Can we do it?

And also, can you get more than 235 relationship points with her?

Last edited:

elvenking

Jan 18, 2017
I saw something that might be a bug, can someone please tell me ...but at one moment (before i went to sleep), I saw mom and Julia on sofa in living room together. Was it a bug or can you actually do a threesome in this version?
About emma. To what point can you go with her in this version?

alv4r

Feb 28, 2017
Anal in the shower with the mom... Can we do it?

And also, can you get more than 235 relationship points with her?

I guess not, i have 250 rep points and cant do it

You can get more with the threesome scene in Julia's room
I saw something that might be a bug, can someone please tell me ...but at one moment (before i went to sleep), I saw mom and Julia on sofa in living room together. Was it a bug or can you actually do a threesome in this version?
About emma. To what point can you go with her in this version?

I think thats a bug. In this version threesome is in Julia's room

With emma. When do exercise, only to titfuck. In house its only to ask for advice, when You buy red dress

elvenking

Jan 18, 2017
I guess not, i have 250 rep points and cant do it

You can get more with the threesome scene in Julia's room
?

I think thats a bug. In this version threesome is in Julia's room

With emma. When do exercise, only to titfuck. In house its only to ask for advice, when You buy red dress

I tried but couldn't do it...how do i get threesome?
Red dress??? :)

Marko

Mar 19, 2017
How to meet emma? I didn't get the option "Ask about her friend" with Kelly, what should i do?

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
How to meet emma? I didn't get the option "Ask about her friend" with Kelly, what should i do?

You need to sit on the couch with Mom first with a high amount of points with her. She'll tell you about your past at the Hospital, that's when you can ask Kelly, and she introduces you to Emma.

Marko

Mar 19, 2017
You need to sit on the couch with Mom first with a high amount of points with her. She'll tell you about your past at the Hospital, that's when you can ask Kelly, and she introduces you to Emma.

Oh thanks, how did i miss this lol...

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
Now my energy dropped from 55 to 0/0, what should i do?

Your game's glitched. I don't think it's fixable. I started over when that happened, then whenever I saved I was more cautious and watching that. If it changed to 0/0, I'd re-load the game.

Kartz

Mar 18, 2017
The threesome? How do you achieve that?
I have rating of 155 with the sister then be in the hallway when she is leaving her bedroom and lie to her then hide in the wardrobe.

The scene should change for the second time when she is standing by the window and have anal with her.

A few more times after that then the mother should apear and you can have the threesome scene

elvenking

Jan 18, 2017
I have rating of 155 with the sister then be in the hallway when she is leaving her bedroom and lie to her then hide in the wardrobe.

The scene should change for the second time when she is standing by the window and have anal with her.

A few more times after that then the mother should apear and you can have the threesome scene

Did all that, still couldn't get out of the closet...when they were having sex

eyecourt

Jan 22, 2016
Did all that, still couldn't get out of the closet...when they were having sex

It appears after you get the lesbian scene between your sister and mother. Go to Julia's room when she's in there and she should be wearing lingerie. Mom should join them as well.

EDIT: I should note (as I had a similar thought when I played through the scene), this does NOT allow you to do Mom anally in any way outside of her being drunk in the dining room (I.E. the Bathroom while she's showering)

Also... I feel like I should have waited for the real public version of the game to be let out. Curse my impatience!

Last edited:

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
It appears after you get the lesbian scene between your sister and mother. Go to Julia's room when she's in there and she should be wearing lingerie. Mom should join them as well.

EDIT: I should note (as I had a similar thought when I played through the scene), this does NOT allow you to do Mom anally in any way outside of her being drunk in the dining room (I.E. the Bathroom while she's showering)

Also... I feel like I should have waited for the real public version of the game to be let out. Curse my impatience!

I'm waiting patiently :)

dave lestone

Mar 19, 2017
You have to go through the process of being introduced to her by the store clerk first.

All the information is in the walkthroughs posted here.
What are the requirements for the introduction? i'm really far in the game but still no emma counter

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
What are the requirements for the introduction? i'm really far in the game but still no emma counter

Speak to mom by sitting next to her on the couch. You ask her about your birth mother, and she'll tell you Hospital information. Which leads to Kelly, because she use to work in a Hospital. When you speak to Kelly, she explains she no longer works there but may know someone. You have to follow up on this later (1-3 days), then she'll tell you the address of Emma. And you're like "Whoa, she's my neighbor!".