The Twist - v0.13

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
whats the best way to get points of kelly , keep getting to 70/80 then loosing them when i lift skirt

Just keep spamming, until around 90, then buy a couple of items. That's how I got her over 100.

Then fuck her until 155, each time she says no, just quit, and re-load the game from AutoSave to prevent losing 10 points.

Nevermiss

Mar 22, 2017
i cant describe it.....you gotta play this.....it will be spoiled for everyone.....im at v 0.6a and its awesome.....looking forward to more houses and more scenes.....keep it up Dev....good work

Eryy

Mar 22, 2017
I cant get the scene in the the dinning room .. where mom drinks wiskey .. she allways drinks coffe :( what am i doing rong ?

Kartz

Mar 18, 2017
I cant get the scene in the the dinning room .. where mom drinks wiskey .. she allways drinks coffe :( what am i doing rong ?
I normally just stay in the dinning room and keep skipping every hour untill she is drunk i find its normally in the evening is when she drinks

steveo

Mar 22, 2017
can anyone tell me how to get deals with the shady guy? everytime i approach him i get "get the f*** out" and when i approach billy i only get 'chat' 'show him video003' 'say no' i have the moms photo but how do i give it him? thanks

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
can anyone tell me how to get deals with the shady guy? everytime i approach him i get "get the f*** out" and when i approach billy i only get 'chat' 'show him video003' 'say no' i have the moms photo but how do i give it him? thanks
You need to ask Kelly about Anal in the break room, when she refuses to tell you about it, you go to Billy to says he knows the Shady guy that can help.

aalex1329

Mar 23, 2017
Hy guys pls help me!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't found mother panties,

mom 50 sis 50 Kelly 15 point. how do you more??

tgfrench

Mar 23, 2017
I am stuck trying to figure out how to trigger the lesbian scene like others. I'm at 240 with mom and 175 with julia. I have the scene with julia in the bedroom but once i hide in the closet afterwards the day ends. I've gone back and tried to make julia jealous at the pool with mom but cant get back to the discussion with julia scene. Just waiting to 17:00 hr in the hallway justs ends the day with hidding in the closet. I would appreciate any clues.

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
Hy guys pls help me!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't found mother panties,

mom 50 sis 50 Kelly 15 point. how do you more??
I think panties you have to get to a certain point with her while she's on the chair by the pool. There's a guide in the previous pages you can follow up to the panties point.

I am stuck trying to figure out how to trigger the lesbian scene like others. I'm at 240 with mom and 175 with julia. I have the scene with julia in the bedroom but once i hide in the closet afterwards the day ends. I've gone back and tried to make julia jealous at the pool with mom but cant get back to the discussion with julia scene. Just waiting to 17:00 hr in the hallway justs ends the day with hidding in the closet. I would appreciate any clues.

To trigger the Lesbian scene, get Julia to see mom blowing you by the pool again. You MAY have to talk mom in the dining room that you spoke to Julia about it. But I noticed having done this once in v6, the dining room scene wasn't necessary anymore.

What I do is I wait in the hall way around after 12-13, whenever Julia shows, I do the trick to get inside, then wait inside until she's gone and it's closer to around 19 - then hide in the closet.

tgfrench

Mar 23, 2017
well I still don't get a chance to talk to julia after BJ with mom at pool only options are ask about mood at the pool or about the birthday party or something about rick in the living room. the earliest i can meet julia in the hallway is 15:00 hr. I wonder if having the red dress and necklace has removed the chance to ask about be jealous.

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
well I still don't get a chance to talk to julia after BJ with mom at pool only options are ask about mood at the pool or about the birthday party or something about rick in the living room. the earliest i can meet julia in the hallway is 15:00 hr. I wonder if having the red dress and necklace has removed the chance to ask about be jealous.

I think if you done it before, and I have in v5, then it won't happen again. v6 re-used the same save for me.

But I did have to do the mom BJ scene with Julia finding out, then speaking to mom to trigger the Lesbian scene. Otherwise I was in the same situation, nothing was happening.

steveo

Mar 22, 2017
so for a dress,jewelry,and take her out (birthday thing) can we do anything on this version? thanks

alv4r

Feb 28, 2017
Walkthrough

0.05 Update
==============
48.After Julia catches mom giving BJ to Jason, talk with Billy about mom at school. After that Billy may appear at pool at 15-17 hours. If you choose to let him watch, you will have to repeat the scene with mom giving BJ but this time Billy will be watching.
49.After mowing a lawn "Ask for glass of water" will apear (need Emma 40+ score), she will invite you inside. While she was gone for glass of water click on TV (make sure you have spycam in inventory) to set up the spycam. Come back next thursday same way and you will get the video003.
50.Show video003 to Billy at school, he will recognize the person in video.
51.Sneak into Emma's backyard while she is exercising wiht 40+ score and she will ask you help her. To reach the last animation you need 60+ score.
52.After some progress with mom (I believe somewhere at the point when you complete scene with suncream at pool) mom will start sleep without blanket and you will have option to join her.
53.After even more progress with mom (somewhere at the point when you have option to lick her pussy at living room) more options will unlock with mom at night in bedroom.
54.If you go to sleep with her in her bedroom on Friday,Saturday you will wake up in her bedroom. If you have completed scene at night in living room there she giving a BJ Jason will wake up with mom giving him a BJ. If you go right after this to the dining room at catch her there you will have option to eat her out.
55.After you fuck mom 3 times she will start to appear in your room at nights.
56.After you complete scene with Kelly's anal lessons next time you visit her during a coffee break you will have option to ask about the latex outfit she will tell you the address of the website. Now you can go back to Jason's room and when you launch a browser you will see the 2nd icon with outfit shop.
57.Buy pet suit at online Outfit shop. At night when mom visits you give her this outfit. Note. This is an optional scene it will have no influence in upcoming game progression.
58.After you fuck mom at least 1 time. Julia in living room will tell you about upcoming mom's birthday. After that go to Kelly at her coffee break and she will share her ideas about birthday present.

0.06 Update
===============
59. Make sure you have Video003 in inventory (you can download it from PC in Jason's room) and show it to Julia at living room (scene there she is sitting with her phone).
60. Catch Julia leaving her room in the Hallway and lie her about mom (to succed you need to have 80+ score with her).
61. Hide in the closet in her room and wait. You will see the scene mom-julia scene. Make sure you have finished scene at pool there she cathes mom giving BJ to Jason(42 43 44).
62. Come to Julia's room at 20-22 hours. You will find her standing near the window in a lingerie. There will be 50% chances mom to appear and join you. Make sure you have condoms and lube.
63. Go to bathroom while Julia in jakuzzi. She will offer to join her. Make sure you have lube in inventory also completed the anal training (39).
64. Go to pharmacy shop wait till Kelly will be away from casher and sneak to her. She will agree to show her underwear in the backroom. For 100% succes rate you need 80+ score with her.
65. In the backroom to take off her panties 100% you need 100+ score, to try to fuck her you also need 100+ score and 20+ energy, in this case there is 50% to succed. If you will come inside her she will give you -50score and will ask to pay her 100$ any time you will visit her shop.
66. After you done Kelly underwear scene (no need to complete whole scene, enough just to see her underwear) Come back to pharmacy shop at 14:00 and accept coffe break offer. When she comes back from wc ask her about lingerie, she will promise to bring the dress next time.
67. Come back next day at coffe break time and ask her about the dress, she will show you it and offers to buy it for 150$.
68. Go to Emma and mow the lawn after that ask for glass of water. When she will leave the room click on the red box under the TV and steal the necklace.
69. Come back to Emma's house and go to backyard while she is working out. This time scene will end up at titfuck and BJ. To complete whole scene with 100% you need 140+ score.
70. If you have necklace and dress in your inventory you will be able to ask Julia/billy/Emma about restaurant. The correct one will be Emma.

ViingGrohiik

Mar 25, 2017
Guys, anyone there could help me? please.

I'm "playing" the V0.06b (current version), i have 50 with Mom and Julie, but everytime i try to get the Mom's room and grope/stroke her or click in the "spread her legs" in the pool, mom gets angry and i loose -10, i've tried a lot and mom still getting angry, and so i can't find her thongs in the jacjacuzzi.

I dunno what to do, any help?

bob3567

Feb 26, 2017
I'm hoping someone can help. Ever since the AutoSaves I have been unable to view the progression of the women. I mean they don't even show up on the window screen at all. I have tried to delete the files from the registry so the game can rebuild it but that hasn't helped. I'm thinking there might be another location that I have to delete to clear it but so far I haven't found it.

tgfrench

Mar 23, 2017
well I finally triggered the lesbian scene, the key was to forget trying to talk to julia afterwards. talk to mom at the dining room table. then go to the hallway and hide.

exprmntle

Mar 23, 2017
I have three problems. First, I have access to the 003 video but I can't seem to convince Julia to watch it with me. Second, I have seen Julia and Mom fooling around, but I cannot get the scene where Julia is wearing lingerie when I visit her room. Finally, third, I can't figure out how to buy the red dress. I know I'm supposed to get it from Kelly, but she never offers to talk about lingerie.

Help?

Nevermiss

Mar 22, 2017
I have three problems. First, I have access to the 003 video but I can't seem to convince Julia to watch it with me. Second, I have seen Julia and Mom fooling around, but I cannot get the scene where Julia is wearing lingerie when I visit her room. Finally, third, I can't figure out how to buy the red dress. I know I'm supposed to get it from Kelly, but she never offers to talk about lingerie.

Help?
need to show vid 3 to buddy first.....then show it to sis, and then show up at sis room at 22:00.....enjoy

Reactions: exprmntle