The Twist - v0.13

Igor

Mar 27, 2017
I have a question about Kelly. I already got her up to 265 score in relationship but she still sometimes refuzes to have sex and the score dropes by 10. Is this a bug or must I always first buy something in pharmacy to be sure to have sex with her?
BTW it is a great game! I really hope it will go on with the story and become something one loves to play often. And it would be great if in the future there would be option to fuck all the girls including Emma and some scens where one can also fuck them with no condom and cum inside with out losing relationship points.

Sasuke92

Mar 27, 2017
I started this game and I'm really stuck.

50 relationship with the mom and I can't do anything past that, help plz? Everytime I go to message her at the pool, I get an option to "move her leg" "leave her alone", but after relationship reaches 50 I can't increase anything. What am I missing?

I have bought everything from the pharmacy, i have the screwdriver too.

i don't know what to do

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
I started this game and I'm really stuck.

50 relationship with the mom and I can't do anything past that, help plz? Everytime I go to message her at the pool, I get an option to "move her leg" "leave her alone", but after relationship reaches 50 I can't increase anything. What am I missing?

I have bought everything from the pharmacy, i have the screwdriver too.

i don't know what to do

You need the sun tan lotion, and to catch mom by the pool sun tanning laying on a towel - not on the chair. At that point you're able to offer to put the lotion on her. Do this until she is above 65, then you can grab her boobs on the couch to boost your points even higher.

Reactions: Sasuke92

Igor

Mar 27, 2017
You can also get more relationship points for mother massagin her shoulders only if you touch her boobs too soon you will get - 10 relationship. You can find mother in living room at 14hrs and at 18hrs

Sasuke92

Mar 27, 2017
You need the sun tan lotion, and to catch mom by the pool sun tanning laying on a towel - not on the chair. At that point you're able to offer to put the lotion on her. Do this until she is above 65, then you can grab her boobs on the couch to boost your points even higher.

Thanks I managed to get past. I think the problem was triggering the tanning scene, i had the lotion already in the inventory.

Another question, I've got 210 relationship with the mom and I tried to have anal with her in the bath but she dropped -30 relationship!

Is there a way to have it willingly with her and not when she's drunk, passed out on the dinner table? lol

Because I don't want to keep risking this as it takes a lot of points away...

daneluv

Mar 28, 2017
How can I increase my relationship with Emma, I have only 10 and no oportunity to increase?

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
Thanks I managed to get past. I think the problem was triggering the tanning scene, i had the lotion already in the inventory.

Another question, I've got 210 relationship with the mom and I tried to have anal with her in the bath but she dropped -30 relationship!

Is there a way to have it willingly with her and not when she's drunk, passed out on the dinner table? lol

Because I don't want to keep risking this as it takes a lot of points away...

I don't think that's possible in the current game.

How can I increase my relationship with Emma, I have only 10 and no oportunity to increase?
Keep mowing the lawn.

Sasuke92

Mar 27, 2017
There's something wrong with Kelly. A glitch I think.

One day I take her panties off and I get +10 relationship, the next day I get -10 o_O

Faetter_BR

Aug 31, 2016
I really can't get the game to work.

After a few days my energy drops to 0/0 and I can't change it. I found the panties - but if I try to use them it just tells me that I don't have the energy. The mastubation scene in the night doesn't give me any energy.

If I save the game it shifts a day forwards - so I can't really save the game to avoid the loss of energy. Sometimes when I go to bed I end up back at day 0 - at 0 o'clock :(

Any help? - Playing version 0.06b

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
I really can't get the game to work.

After a few days my energy drops to 0/0 and I can't change it. I found the panties - but if I try to use them it just tells me that I don't have the energy. The mastubation scene in the night doesn't give me any energy.

If I save the game it shifts a day forwards - so I can't really save the game to avoid the loss of energy. Sometimes when I go to bed I end up back at day 0 - at 0 o'clock :(

Any help? - Playing version 0.06b

Dropping to 0/0 is a bug. I don't know any resolution other than starting over.

What I suggest going forward is carefully monitoring your energy level. Make sure it always say 25/25, 35/35, 45/45 or whatever your number should be. If it ever changes, restart from a previous save.

Faetter_BR

Aug 31, 2016
Dropping to 0/0 is a bug. I don't know any resolution other than starting over.

What I suggest going forward is carefully monitoring your energy level. Make sure it always say 25/25, 35/35, 45/45 or whatever your number should be. If it ever changes, restart from a previous save.

Can I save without quitting - because when I do that I loose a day :(

Firenn

Mar 30, 2017
How shame :( I like to see this scene for all npc. But i think mother and Kelly is the best options :)

KsT

Nov 28, 2016
v0.06 Public release is available:

Download TheTwist 0.06b - HERE!

Download TheTwist 0.06 Walkthrough - HERE

-5 new scenes.

-8 scenes updated.

-45 new animations.

-1 Location (Julia's room).

-2 new items .

-Many static poses and dialogs.

-Video library has been updated. Now it is possible to download any video to the USB from the library.

-AutoSave added.

-Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

***NOTE! After you load the game with 0.05 save game, instantly save the game (the point is to overwrite with 0.06 save game) to avoid futher issues.***

***NOTE! Please use 16:9 aspect ratioscreenresolutions(suchas1280x720, 1920x1080 and so on) to avoidissues***

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
i did sell the mom's pants though if that was the way to get to 45/45

No, you had to use mom's panties in your room BEFORE you sell it. You do this by double clicking on it from your inventory. If you already sold it, you lost your chance. Other ways to boost:
- First time masturbating in the living room
- First time buying the drug from the drug dealer to drug Kelly, you also have an option after to buy a Stamina drug. But if you're passed the point of this, it may not be available anymore. You can still check with the drug dealer.
- Eventually Kelly will offer you the Stamina boosting drug too. I can't remember the exact point she does though.

steveo

Mar 22, 2017
No, you had to use mom's panties in your room BEFORE you sell it. You do this by double clicking on it from your inventory. If you already sold it, you lost your chance. Other ways to boost:
- First time masturbating in the living room
- First time buying the drug from the drug dealer to drug Kelly, you also have an option after to buy a Stamina drug. But if you're passed the point of this, it may not be available anymore. You can still check with the drug dealer.
- Eventually Kelly will offer you the Stamina boosting drug too. I can't remember the exact point she does though.

done masterbating in living room

dealer has drug x but no option for stamina buy

kelly only selling,suncream,condoms,lube.

i didn't want to start again as i have over 200 relations with everyone :-(

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
done masterbating in living room

dealer has drug x but no option for stamina buy

kelly only selling,suncream,condoms,lube.

i didn't want to start again as i have over 200 relations with everyone :-(

No, Kelly doesn't sell the item. She offers it after you the first time you do Anal with her, I think. She said to come back next day and she'll give you something for Stamina. It was free.

Unfortunately, if the drug dealer doesn't offer it, and you sold the panties. I think you missed out on those options. I'm not entirely sure what triggered Kelly to offer it.

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
I found it in the walkthrough:

The Twist 0.04 Walkthrough + 0.05
==================================

1.Go to Dining room while nobody is there and take "Whisky" from cabinet.
2.Take lemonade from fridge.
3.Catch mom getting drunk at Dining room (15:00 and 19:00).
4.Check Julia's phone in Living room while she is taking shower (20:00,21:00,22:00 and morning at weekends)
5.Night. Watch TV, you will get +10 energy. Also you can steal money from mom's purse at the bedroom but you can steal only if you have less than 50$. At the beginning try steal every night.
6.Talk with Julia at living room/pool.
7.Give lemonade to julia at pool.This will unlock Julia's scenes at living room, repeat them from time to time to rise relation score.
8.Massage mom at pool at least till the point when Jason says:"Wow... nice view". Another option is at bedroom when mom taking a nap, till the Jason says :"I must admit mom has best ass in the world".
9.Go to bathroom, the room with jacuzi. On the floor in the corner you will find mom's panties.
10.Go back to your room, open inventory and click on panties. You will get another 10 energy.

11.Next day at school sell panties to Billy
12.Go to your room, click on PC and buy spycam.
13.Go to Bathroom hide spycam into Shower. Come back next day download video if there wont be any recordings come back next day. Video you can watch on your PC and later sell it to Billy.
14.Go to Bedroom and hide spycam in the painting. Watch video, later sell it to Billy. Billy will give you Screwdriver.
15.Catch Julia at Dining room she will tell you phone's password which is "Rick".
16.Go to Pharmacy shop. Buy suncream. Then chat with Kelly.
17.Chat with Billy.
18.Go back to Kelly and chat with her.
19.Catch mom at living room ant talk with her ("sit next to her" option).
20.Go back to Kelly and chat with her. Also buy condoms.
21.Go back to Living room ant talk with mom.
22.Catch mom at pool laying on the towel. After rubbing her back choose "Jump on her" option. Do this scene till you succeed. If you have 130+ score with here there is an action which is completely option and has no influence in later progress.
23.Massage mom at living room. Make sure you have 100+ relation score. Do this scene till get to such her boob.
24.At night watch TV when mom appears (if she doesn't try next night) choose "use mouth" option.
25.Go to Pharmacy shop chat with Kelly. And ask about anal.
25.Catch mom getting drunk at Dining room. Choose "Drop her on the table" option.
26.Go back to Kelly. Make sure you have 30+ score with her and "Ask about her friend".
27.Go to Neighboor house and knock the door.She will invite you inside.After some talk you will be able to earn some cash every thursday.
28.Go to Living room and catch mom. choose "massage shoulders" option and lick her pussy. Don't click "Try to fuck" if have less than 170 score, till then use only "continue" option to rise score. It can be rised up to 165.
29.Go Pharmacy shop at 14:00 and Chat with Kelly (make sure you have at least 45score with her). Accept her offer to drink coffee. Ask about anal she will give you -10 score but dont worry about that.
30.Talk with Billy, he will ask to bring him something.
31.Go to Pool. Do scene with mom till you get chance to take a picture.
32.Show Billy a photo.
33.Go to School after 18:00 and talk to the Shady guy, he will sell you "Drug X" also he will sell you Stamina pill which will give you +10 energy.
34.Come back to Kelly at 14:00 and accept offer to drink coffee. When she will leave put a drug into her mug. After that ask her about anal. There will be 2 options but for game progression there is no difference which you will choose.
35.Come back to Kelly she will give you Energy pills which will give you +10 energy.
36.Go to Living room when nobody is there and bathroom is empty also. Click on the bathroom door and Use screwdriver.
37.Go to Bathroom and wait till someone comes. For Julia you need to have at least 50 score or 80+ for 100% success. In case mom comes to shower till you get 180 score always cum outside. By playing with butt you can get upto 140.
There is also an optional scene which has no impact to game progression. When you choose "Continue watching" instead of joining her, you will be caught by mom spying on her and after you get caught 3 times you will get "punishment" :)
38.Go to Pharmacy shop and buy Lube.
39.At night go to the pool and wait Julia (she appears at 1:00 and 5:00 if she doesn't appear at this time try next night).Make sure you have condoms and lube.
40.Catch mom drinking at Dining room. Make sure you have condom and lube. Enjoy.
41.Catch mom at Living room. Make sure you have condoms and score 180+ now you can choose "Try to fuck" option.
42.Go to Pool and catch mom. Continue scene till the end (Julia catches mom giving a BJ to Jason).
43.Join Julia at pool and talk about incident.
44.Talk with mom in Dining room
45."Talk about mom" with Billy. After that he will appear sometimes (at 15:00-18:00) outside your pool.
46.Also you can sneak in Emma's backyard sometimes she workout there. She appears there at the same time as mom in the pool. So if you see mom at pool just go to Emma's backyard and you will find her there.
47.Also at Pharmacy shop when you have score with Kelly 50+ you can lift her skirt after you sneak on her.

blibblobblab

Apr 2, 2017
I've gotten to 250 relationship with mom by completing the 3some scene in julia's bedroom until it doesn't increase any further, but I still can't unlock the post-massage living room scenes. She stops each time with the "I can't do this...." message. Any hints on where I've gone wrong as I recall these scenes were unlocked with about 180 relationship score in version 0.05

Ricochet

Apr 2, 2017
Sorry to bother guys, but I honestly cannot find the panties in the bathroom. Am I looking too early? My relation with Mom is never above 50. After I max that, massaging shoulders or feet does not increase anymore....