The Twist - v0.13

roger

Feb 24, 2018
hi i teksted adriana, asked for something new, got the stuff, but i can't deem to teks her again

mellow

Mar 30, 2018
Hi Friends,

i have problem with the inventory. The lube is appearing in the inventory with no quantity,. I tried to buy a new one, but is not possible. I make the test with other PC, i just copy the save file to the other installation and the problem is the same. The ver is 0.19

some ideas?
Thx

Attachments

• inv.png
    inv.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

mellow

Mar 30, 2018
Hi ,

is there some way to edit the save files? i would like to remove something from the inventory - LUBE .

Andree222

Apr 16, 2018
Das Twist 020 Finale
möchte Basketball-Uniform, tun Sie es für die Führung.
Aber es funktioniert nicht.
Wie mache ich das richtig, hat man schon gemacht / geschafft.
Hilfe wäre nett.

MartinGuna

Feb 6, 2018
Das Twist 020 Finale
möchte Basketball-Uniform, tun Sie es für die Führung.
Aber es funktioniert nicht.
Wie mache ich das richtig, hat man schon gemacht / geschafft.
Hilfe wäre nett.

0.20 Update (score maximum: Janice:450 Julia:350 Rebecca:300 Emma:380 Kelly:330(without buying stuff) Adrianna:220 Rachel:250 Danielle:80 Kira:15)
======================================================
317. Catch Janice in the living room. Talk about Danielle.
318. Go to Danielle's place and knock on the door. She will invite you inside to check the sink.
319. Next day, after the school approach the Billy and ask about the plumber tools. He will give two options:
a) Bring him a poster with night elf priestress. To get the poster you need to use your PC and "search the web".
b) To bring a picture with Jason and Janice having sex. To get the picture you need to go to the pool and get into the threesome with Janice and Julia. There will be option to take a picture (need 350+ score with Janice). This option will also progress the Billy's path.
*NOTE* You can bring the poster to Billy and after take a pictures with Janice and just keep it for yourself. Pictures will apear at PC in the photolibrary only, they will not appear in the inventory.
320. Once you get the Pliers go to Danielle's place and knock on the door. Jason will fix the sink and talk with Danielle.
321. Go to the beach. Watch the scene.
322. Come back to the beach while Danielle is there. Join her. This time after the "fun at the water" Danielle and Jason will lay on the towel. She will complain about stretched neck. "Offer Massage" (you need 40+ score for that), this way you will be able to rise score upto 80. But there is a 50% chance that Janice will catch you and Janice will be mad for a 7days. During this "mad period" Janice will not do any H-Scenes.
323. From this point when you visit Danielle at her place she will open the door in her underwear :)
324. Go to the school, go inside, go to the locker room, catch Kira there.
325. Go to Jason's room and Text Adrianna.
326. Use the PC go to Fetish shop and buy Basketball uniform.
327. Next day after the school go inside the school and go to the locker room.
328. Cilck on the locker door which is on the Jason's left side.
329. Go back to the Jason's room at 13:00. You will get a messege from Adrianna.
330. Next day be at Jason's room at 13:00. You will recieve a picture from Adrianna.
331. Go to school and talk with Kevin. He will tell you that cheerleader practice at weekends.
332. Go inside the school, wait for Kira to appear at the corridor and talk to her. She will ask $100 for the key. Pay her.
333. Go home and Text to Adrianna.
334. Go to the school at weekend after 16:00 and go inside. Enjoy the scene. At the +10/-10 gentle/rough score there additional animations.
335. If you already bought all latex outfits for Julia and you have her outfitscore 20+ (you can check it with cheats), you will recieve a messege from Fetish shop about new arrivals. This time there will be 2 comdom catsuits for Julia.
*Note* Now in the H-scenes at the Julia's room in the evening, girls can appear wearing condom catsuits.

whitephoenix

Jun 5, 2018
But still, I think I search everywhere for that 20 + energy, didn't found anything yet...
I am at 460 with the mom
160 with julia / 125 with kelly / 200 with rebecca
but only at 15 of energy and I find myself blocking
hellpppppp
how can I take more energy

dragonrider

Jun 5, 2018
How do i get the test under the desk. I keep getting caught.
Answer:
After getting caught unlock the window. Ask Billy for help .Come back to the school at night. Billy will lift you through the window.

Last edited:

Big mac

Jun 16, 2018
I'm stuck with get someone to wear the elf cosplay because Billy caught Jason with his mom. any help will be appreciated

Subham Koley

Dec 14, 2017
hey guys does anybody have the twist v0.16 final for download if u have then please upload the link i need to the link for download

Frodo26

Jul 17, 2018
Hi. Newbie here. Progressing well but I knock on the neighbor house, then cut grass, weekly but still never 'see' an Emma relation. What do I need to do to add her? v0.23 Otherwise have progressed to Mom BJ wt

nathaniel

Jan 25, 2019
toronto ON>
I'm having trouble increasing Janice, Julia, Adrianna, Rebecca and Kelly. Janice is 155, Julia is 160, Rebecca is 30, Adrianna is 15 and Kelly is 70. what do i do to raise them

nathaniel

Jan 25, 2019
toronto ON>
Hi. Newbie here. Progressing well but I knock on the neighbour house, then cut grass, weekly but still never 'see' an Emma relation. What do I need to do to add her? v0.23 Otherwise have progressed to Mom BJ wt
look in your tasks journal and do what it tells you to do you'll raise Emma that way