The Twist - v0.13

KsT

Nov 28, 2016
Landing2.jpg

Story:
Main character is college student Jason. One night he accidently hears a conversation between his parents and finds out that he isn't their real son. The next day he starts his quest to find out who are his real parents.

About a game:
It's a choise-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3D(not rendered images), most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.
The game is currently in early alpha. The story just began so not so much content at the moment, but i'm planning to add more content regulary.

Type of conent-fetishes:
- incest M/S, B/S, M/D
- Milf
- Hardcore FM, FF
- Group FFM, MMF
- Anal
- Latex
- Lingerie
- Breastfeeding
- Voyeurism
- Toys
- BDSM

In-game screenshots:
Z5HVuh4.jpg

Jz1GV5Q.jpg

KOQ88N6.jpg

7PMlsUY.jpg

6wpGKRS.jpg

Download link for The Twist 0.13 (Windows) here:
Download Here!

Note: Please keep in mind this is real-time 3D graphics, so you need a decent GPU to run a game.

If you like the project and willing to help please visit my Patreon page.

Thank you

Last edited:

HuWatWenY

Aug 27, 2016
You know, it really wasn't all that bad.

I did notice a few issues though. In terms of the dialogue, there are a lot of cases where the letter "I" isn't capitalised, and I think that the sisters outfit was clipping slightly around the waist when you're first introduced to her.

Also, it'd be nice to know how much is currently possible to do in the game. I've encountered the sister and the mother in a couple of different places around the house, but haven't made any meaningful progress in my investigation. I also got the lemonade from the fridge, but can't seem to find anything to do with it. If we could just get a quick update on ho far it's possible to get so far, that'd be great.

But overall, looks pretty promising. There's a lot that needs doing, but given that it's v0.01, that's to be expected.

Good work, KsT!

KsT

Nov 28, 2016
Thanks for your notices.

English isn't my native language so grammar may be broken a bit :) but i'll do my best to correct it.

Currently there are 3-4 "steps" with each character on every location, several scenes which are locked at very beggining. No hardcore scenes yet, just 1 naked scene with mom. I don't want to jump right away into all that hardcore stuff.

I'm thinking that i need to work more on the introduction, to better explain players how the whole game machincs works. I understand that its a bit confusing for new player. I'll try to explain the basics here:
- Every time you move from room to room the game counts as turn (interaction with character counts as a several turns) after 20 turns day ends or you can instantly end the day by clicking "Wait till evening" button.
- Characters change their location once a day (at a middle of the day or sometimes after interacting with it).
- Finding items will unlock additional options at certain scenes.
- Some scenes contains interactive objects (such as doors, fridge and so on.) which will be highlighed on mouseover. So try to check carefully every scene :)

Last edited:

Ozzymandias

Nov 30, 2016
ok so a few bugs,

First one of the scenes where the sister is crying doesn't progress and stops at "IF src < >" im assuming you must have used PRINT function wrong.

Second is one of the scenes in the Kitchen where you "Interact" with the mother doesn't progress past... well imma avoid spoilers but I get a +10 to relationshp and go move to another place but the scene itself doesn't end on its own.

apart from that the game is great and poses a tough challenge but worth it. I'm looking forward to being able to progress through all that content ;)

KsT

Nov 28, 2016
Thanks for reporting a bugs. It will be fixed in next update.
And glad you like the game :)

yellomit

Oct 21, 2016
ok so a few bugs,

First one of the scenes where the sister is crying doesn't progress and stops at "IF src < >" im assuming you must have used PRINT function wrong.

Second is one of the scenes in the Kitchen where you "Interact" with the mother doesn't progress past... well imma avoid spoilers but I get a +10 to relationshp and go move to another place but the scene itself doesn't end on its own.

apart from that the game is great and poses a tough challenge but worth it. I'm looking forward to being able to progress through all that content ;)
I got the same bugs as well. I stopped playing once I got to 330 relationship with the Mom, and can only get to 30 with the sister.

The game is pretty enjoyable. I like the moving scenes, and the graphics are pretty decent. The dialogue does have a few little grammar mistakes, but still definitely readable.

Keep it up! Can't wait to see more.

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
Nice job so far. It's nice to see a game like this.

More screens should be movable.
Camera buttons create more buttons.
Definitely need to find someone to edit the text.
Sister Couch scene is bugged.
It should be a little easier to traverse around the house - add those links to other areas.
The event options sometimes get in the way of choosing a location. It works but if you start customizing it as is you might create problems.

Keep working on it!

Last edited:

waxolotl

Aug 29, 2016
Played it a little bit and kinda liked the idea.
Some things in the realisation irked me though (might be me being an idiot and an asshole):
  1. no save option that I could find.
  2. The grinding is tedious because you need "a lot" and because there is no routine that I could figure out.
  3. In you UI you should add a count for all the move left IMO.
  4. The -10 for the unpreventable touch of the boob is a should IMO be either -5 or we should be able to prevent it.
Suggestion maybe adding a map of the house with the location of the people similar to glassix would be nice.
If anything I said seems to be false you can put it under the fact I'm pretty dumb and I played max an 1h30.
I'll keep an eye on this game which seems promising though.

KsT

Nov 28, 2016
Played it a little bit and kinda liked the idea.
Some things in the realisation irked me though (might be me being an idiot and an asshole):
  1. no save option that I could find.
  2. The grinding is tedious because you need "a lot" and because there is no routine that I could figure out.
  3. In you UI you should add a count for all the move left IMO.
  4. The -10 for the unpreventable touch of the boob is a should IMO be either -5 or we should be able to prevent it.
Suggestion maybe adding a map of the house with the location of the people similar to glassix would be nice.
If anything I said seems to be false you can put it under the fact I'm pretty dumb and I played max an 1h30.
I'll keep an eye on this game which seems promising though.

1. It saves progress automaticly everytime you move to other location. But yeah i agree Exit&Save buttons are needed.
2. I'm planning to add more hints in dialogs. So it should be easier to figure it out what to do.
3. That's a good idea. I'll keep that in mind.
4. Usually i there is an option to back out for risky events. I guess i missed this one. Thanks for report :)

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
1. It saves progress automaticly everytime you move to other location. But yeah i agree Exit&Save buttons are needed.
2. I'm planning to add more hints in dialogs. So it should be easier to figure it out what to do.
3. That's a good idea. I'll keep that in mind.
4. Usually i there is an option to back out for risky events. I guess i missed this one. Thanks for report :)
How about a load button along with the save in case a player makes a mistake and decides they'd like to reload the save?? I really really like this game!

Steve!

Dec 11, 2016
Excellent game, only had one issue where I got stuck on the scene with Jason rubbing his mother's ass in the kitchen. I look forward to your future releases! One must ask how often do you believe you will be able to update. Once a month, every other month, etc?

KsT

Nov 28, 2016
Excellent game, only had one issue where I got stuck on the scene with Jason rubbing his mother's ass in the kitchen. I look forward to your future releases! One must ask how often do you believe you will be able to update. Once a month, every other month, etc?
Thanks, happy to hear that people likes the game.
I think I'll be able to release update every 3-4 weeks.

Reactions: Akai and muttdoggy
Oct 25, 2016
If you talk with the sister in the living room, and then try to go to the bathroom but the bathroom's got someone inside, the game freezes up.

KsT

Nov 28, 2016
0.02 Public version is available:
Download The Twist 0.02 here

Change log:

-1 new location - Pharmacy shop

-1 new character - Pharmacist

-6 new scenes

-8 scenes updated

-26 new animations

-New location for spycam

-New story events and dialogs

-Julia now apears at Dining room and Pool at night

-Mom can apear in 2 different locations at Pool

-Added limitation for Relation score

-Various bug fixes and minor adjustments

***NOTE! "Continue game" option might mess up a game. I would highly recomend to start a new game***

yellomit

Oct 21, 2016
Not sure if it is a bug, when when I give my friend the second video and he gives me the screwdriver, it doesn't come up in my inventory.

Also, why was the school scenes removed?

KsT

Nov 28, 2016
Not sure if it is a bug, when when I give my friend the second video and he gives me the screwdriver, it doesn't come up in my inventory.

Also, why was the school scenes removed?

I know about the bug with screwdriver, it will be fixed.

Hmm, about which school scenes you are talking ?

yellomit

Oct 21, 2016
I know about the bug with screwdriver, it will be fixed.

Hmm, about which school scenes you are talking ?
The scenes were you go to school and actually go to class. Every day for me starts at "After School" with my friend asking if I have anything for him.

I used a previous save, so could that be it?

yellomit

Oct 21, 2016
The scenes were you go to school and actually go to class. Every day for me starts at "After School" with my friend asking if I have anything for him.

I used a previous save, so could that be it?
Nevermind. It just hit me that I'm thinking of another game, similar to yours. XD Man, I am bad. Sorry about that.

LordMana

Feb 29, 2016
I need some help i have mums rep at 175 but cant increase it to 200 to unlock sex scene any hints on scenes i may have missed

Fiamin

Oct 6, 2016
Spoiler:

There is a scene in the bathroom with mom and there is a scene in pool when sister will see something when you proceed with mum to a certain point.

My question is I have 205 with mom and is there only misionary sex with mom or I am missing something ?? :)

The game is awesome !!

KsT

Nov 28, 2016
Spoiler:

There is a scene in the bathroom with mom and there is a scene in pool when sister will see something when you proceed with mum to a certain point.

My question is I have 205 with mom and is there only misionary sex with mom or I am missing something ?? :)

The game is awesome !!
Well there are 2 poses, to see both you need 20+ energy.
And glad to hear that you like the game :)

yellomit

Oct 21, 2016
Well there are 2 poses, to see both you need 20+ energy.
And glad to hear that you like the game :)
I noticed that as well. I only a total of 15 energy. Before I started a new game, I had 25 energy, but I don't know how I got it.

waxolotl

Aug 29, 2016
Your game is getting better and I love the new UI.

But what you need to do is sometime pretty unclear and there is no help to know what you need to do.

Can't you do a system where you can waste 1 or more hour to get hint (ie: Masturbate in your room > get an hint) ? (The "non available in this version" info are pretty good already)

I find it always painful with early game to know what to do and if you're doing something wrong or if this part is bugged.

More clarity on how to get more energy would be important I think.

Keep up the good work :)

Last edited:

vaskir

Jan 16, 2017
there are multiple types of testing for games. one is you hand people a game to play and tell them to go nuts, and then they start complaining when they break it. another is you give a list of items and objectives that can be found or achieved through a certain route and see if the route is able to be completed. case in point when they made items for certain popular games, someone had to go through with a check list and get all of those items could be gotten through each possible method on a single save file. both of these methods can be done (and most typically are done with) black box testing. white box testing requires people to see code as they go. It may be useful for you to give people a checklist for them to go through with a fresh game to see if everything is working like it should be with each new version.