The Twist - v0.13

Tarscher

Mar 21, 2017
Still didnt get it
Do i need go to bathroom and then leave first?
Or just directly go to julia room?
I can't trigger the Julia scene too. Have tried everything. Do i first need to show the third video?

I also cant steal the necklace from Emma although i already fucked her. He always puts it back...

Any advice is welcome.

Last edited:

Blackie

Mar 21, 2017
Also tried everything, cant trigger Julia scene in her room . Julia stats 160, Mom 240, Kelly 110.

alv4r

Feb 28, 2017
First talk to sister in living room and show her a video 03. After this go to hallway and wait about 20-21 pm, when sister shows, the lie her about mom. Shes walking away, and You can go inside her room. Inside hide in sister closet and wait. If You earlier talk to mom about situation in pool, theres should be lesbian scene between mom and sister. Watch and when its ends, go sleep. Next day, go to hallway and wait to 22 pm. Then click on door to sister room and go in. Sister should be in lingerie. Talk to her and mom will show. Thats the threesome, You must have condons, to do sex with them, and lube to do anal with sister. Sometimes mom dont shows, then is just with sister (no condons- just blowjob, condons - sex)

Tarscher

Mar 21, 2017
First talk to sister in living room and show her a video 03. After this go to hallway and wait about 20-21 pm,
I downloaded video3 when i wait in the living room i only have the boobs scene with the sister. For some reason i can't show her the video...

alv4r

Feb 28, 2017
How to get the video 003?
Just wait until she will be sitting with phone, not crying. Maybe this randomly scene. If not, maybe must first do the scene with mother blowjob on pool, whem she caches you, then talk with mother about this in dinning room, and then maybe she will apear in living room. Also maybe you have to show video 03 to billy, she will tell you that sister boyfriend is on it. Try this

Tarscher

Mar 21, 2017
Just wait until she will be sitting with phone, not crying. Maybe this randomly scene. If not, maybe must first do the scene with mother blowjob on pool, whem she caches you, then talk with mother about this in dinning room, and then maybe she will apear in living room. Also maybe you have to show video 03 to billy, she will tell you that sister boyfriend is on it. Try this

I tried all of this and waited for 20 days (during the day) in the living room (mom: 175, sister: 160). I 'm also still able to buy drugs from the shady guy at the school while i used it already. I have it in my inventory.

Also i can't get the necklace from Emma (reputation: 140) he is always putting it back...

alv4r

Feb 28, 2017
I tried all of this and waited for 20 days (during the day) in the living room (mom: 175, sister: 160). I 'm also still able to buy drugs from the shady guy at the school while i used it already. I have it in my inventory.

Also i can't get the necklace from Emma (reputation: 140) he is always putting it back...

Maybe after the pool scene, first talk to sister at pool, then with mom at dinning room, then the scene in living room maybe apears. About emma, when You mow the lawn, ask about water. When she goes for water, click on red box, but dont take it. Take it week later, try this

ibxxx

Feb 21, 2017
How do you fuck Emma , i have necklace and had boob job in garden . Also done 3 some with mom and sister but mom won't let me do anal in shower , keep loosing 30 reputation when i try

alv4r

Feb 28, 2017
How do you fuck Emma , i have necklace and had boob job in garden . Also done 3 some with mom and sister but mom won't let me do anal in shower , keep loosing 30 reputation when i try

For all of that we need wait for next version of game

Last edited:

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
Ok, we may not be able to fuck Emma, but we can fuck Kelly.

I wanted to see how far I can get with her, here's what I found out:
- She is really finicky on whether or not she lets you take off her panties, even at 90-95 points. So whenever she says no, I just close the game and reopen the auto-save. It keeps the same points I had without losing -10. The points doesn't go higher from that point anyway, so you have to buy items to get more +5.
- Once I had 100, I tried it again, and this gave me a "Try to Fuck" option. No condoms.
- There's a Cum Inside option, if you use this, she'll flip out that you weren't wearing a condom and you'll lose 50 points. Then she'll demand money for pregnant pills she had to use. She'll ask for $100 the next time you go in.

dany

Mar 22, 2017
Hi i am new to this game and enjoy it very much. thanks. i have one question in my mind after installing new version do i have to start all over again from the star?

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
Hi i am new to this game and enjoy it very much. thanks. i have one question in my mind after installing new version do i have to start all over again from the star?
From version 5 and up, no you don't have to.

Reactions: dany