The Twist - v0.13

alv4r

Feb 28, 2017
Can you do anything more with neighbour than talk?
You can fuck kelly only by paying?
Is it possible to get 3rd video in version 0.05?

Yes, after reach some reputation with her (about 50), can sneak when shes doing exercises, and help her with that

Only once is free, when You drug her on first time, after that it always cost

Is possible. After scene of mow the lawn, when Your rep is about 40, You can ask her for a glass o water. She invites You inside the house, and when she goes for water, You can instale the camera on the tv in hers living room. A week later You download the video

tommm777

Mar 3, 2017
i need help. my energy is bugged or something like that. after anal with kelly my energy dropped to 0 and energy pills that she gave me dissappeared when i clicked on inventory. my energy is now always 0/0. any advice ?.

Prime

Sep 14, 2015
I played the 0.04 version just now. While it was rather good, it had a few really bad parts I would like to make the author aware of.
First, I ran into the problem where if you get Mom's relation points to 165 and have done everything up to that point, then do something to make it go down... you can't make it go back up. If intentional, bad choice. If bug, please fix.

And the game itself has a flaw. It pretty much requires a walkthrough due to how exact you have to be with your choices. I recommend having small tutorial moments to guide you along so you're not stuck in a loop until you give up on the game. Something like the son having a thought about what he wants and how he might get it... ie "Ah, Kelly won't tell me anything. I wonder if Billy might know what to do?"

I look forward to what you do with this game. It's already pretty fun, for a single run through. Hoping for more endings and/or routes etc :3

crisalexxz

Feb 27, 2017
How to get relationship point with neighboor?
Only by mown lawn?

Damn thats takes time
When u can already fuck kelly julia and mom in 20++ days
But neighboor have to be 60++
To get 40relationship

crazy6432

Sep 30, 2015
Silly question, how do you know when it's a Thursday in-game? I haven't seen anything to indicate the day of the week.

crisalexxz

Feb 27, 2017
Silly question, how do you know when it's a Thursday in-game? I haven't seen anything to indicate the day of the week.
Well there is, if u cant see it change the view resolution to much bigger
Or you can know it everyday after u woke up

ap3x_2005

Mar 6, 2017
guys is there a way to use the saved game from 0.03 into 0.05 and carry on from there? I don't want to spent hours going at it again from the beginning.

Thanks!

KsT

Nov 28, 2016
Public 0.05 version is available:

Download The Twist 0.05c HERE!

Download Updated Walkthrough HERE!

Changes:

-6 new scenes

-10 scenes updated

-41 new animations

-1 new video with spycam

-Many static poses and dialogs.

-PC in Jason's room renewed.

-Video library added. All recorded videos with spycam are stored there.

-Money rewards are adjusted.

-Work for Emma is available from the start of the game.

-New Save/Load system. 3 save game slots available.

-The day of the week is shown on the UI.

-Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

Bad News: Due to New Load/Save system starting a New game is a must.

Good News: Starting from 0.05 all upcoming versions will be compatible.

***NOTE! Please use 16:9 aspect ratio screenresolutions(suchas1280x720, 1920x1080 and so on) to avoid issues***

KsT

Nov 28, 2016
guys is there a way to use the saved game from 0.03 into 0.05 and carry on from there? I don't want to spent hours going at it again from the beginning.

Thanks!
Unfortunately it's not possible in a simple way. It believe it is possible by editing registry during a gameplay but since I'm not good at hacking 'n stuff can't help much there :)

ap3x_2005

Mar 6, 2017
Unfortunately it's not possible in a simple way. It believe it is possible by editing registry during a gameplay but since I'm not good at hacking 'n stuff can't help much there :)

thanks for replying.
"Good News: Starting from 0.05 all upcoming versions will be compatible." I will start all over again knowing this now.

eyecourt

Jan 22, 2016
I think I found a bug. Every time I save & quit then load that file up, I skip the day I saved on and proceed to the next day. (I save on Wednesday and when I load the file up It'll be Thursday in the game instead of Wednesday)

EDIT: Truth be told, I've been abusing this to get Emma's score up to 40 after I got everything else in the game.

Marta

Mar 11, 2017
Well i dont know what happend, I loaded the game and after i exit and wanted to play it again, my save gone. I was after 3rd sex with mom, and i just met a nightboor. Soneone can help me? I dont want to lose some hours of gameplay again...
Maybe someone have save on similar progges?

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
I really enjoyed the game for the most part, there's a fair amount of spelling issues, but I understand English isn't your first language, it actually isn't too bad.

The navigation system seems to be excellent, and the story seems to have a lot of thought put into it.

Here are my issues with the game though:
- The "Save" ability is not obvious. It doesn't say "Save/Quit", so I was scared if I had clicked "Quit", I would've lost all progress. But I essentially finished the game, so it's no big deal for me. I can see this being an issue down the road for new players.
- Finishing in mother in the shower resets the points on her to 50. Now again, I finished the game so it wasn't a big deal for me. But I essentially went from 200+ points to 50. Just for fun, I wanted to see if I can rebuild the relationship. She still came to the son's room multiple nights per week. So I was able to get 10 points from her on a lot of these nights. But, I was not able to do anything with her during the day again. She essentially became unforgiving in the day.

That needs to be changed for sure. It makes the game unfun. It can be a 50 points penalty, which could kick me down from 225 to 175, that's fine. And players can recover from it.

Another issue I ran into, I don't know if it's after that or that I did a second Anal run with the sister, but the energy went from 25/25 to 0/0, and the days reset from the previous count. So for example in one save it was Day 49. In newer saves it was Day 5,6, 8, etc. It some how reset. Sounds like a major bug.

But what I do really like is how there was a choice to slip it into the mother and to finish inside anyway. I hope in future releases this will be an option for all the women. Including options to sabotage condoms being used. Poking holes, cutting them with scissors so they would break, and maybe taking them off when they're either tied up or distracted so they won't notice. And of course with that, pregnancy is ultimately something possible for the ending story.

Great work so far, one of the most enjoyable games otherwise.

ap3x_2005

Mar 6, 2017
completely agree with zxz2's comment.

I would also love to see 1-2 bestiality scenes and more sleep scenes (unwilling girl) + ATM, or weird stuff life cum in ear, cum in nose, cooking with cum, etc :D:D

other than that, this is the best game I've found so far. love the story and the graphics.

keep it up.

matze

Mar 16, 2017
Sorry,my english is so bad,but can anywhere tell me the internetside who can i download the version 0.06 at 17.03.2017

Last edited:

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
I think the Save system is heavily bugged. I just started a new game and only a few days into, I decided to reset to a save, and my energy changed from 5/5 to 0/0. Saving again also changed to Day 3, from what was should've been Day 9 or 10.

Remember, I previously mentioned I made throughout the entire game without saving/quitting, and when I finally did, it had it on Day 49. Sometime after I loaded I then noticed I had 0/0 energy, from 25/25.

I also realized, $30 for 3 Condoms is really expensive. Maybe that can be reduced to $10-15?

I mean come on, $10 per condom?

Envinyatar

Mar 18, 2017
I have problem with Kelly, everytime when i ask her about Anal second time at Coffe break its freeze and i cant do nothing. I have 90 aff with her and i cant move forward. Becouse of it i cant talk with shady guy :-/

crisalexxz

Feb 27, 2017
I have problem with Kelly, everytime when i ask her about Anal second time at Coffe break its freeze and i cant do nothing. I have 90 aff with her and i cant move forward. Becouse of it i cant talk with shady guy :-/

you have to talk with your schoolmates first, ask him something
then u can meet the shady guy and buy the drug

Chinsen

Mar 2, 2017
Great game, how can i get points with the neighbour? She isn't on my inventory screen yet although i go every Thursday...

alv4r

Feb 28, 2017
Version 0.06 Changelog:
-5 new scenes
-8 scenes updated
-45 new animations
-1 Location (Julia's room)
-2 new items
-Many static poses and dialogs.
-Video library has been updated. Now it is possible to download any video to the USB from the library.
-AutoSave added.
-Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.
*NOTE! Please use 16:9 aspect ratio screen resolutions (suchas1280x720, 1920x1080 and so on) to avoid issues*

http://rapidgator.net/file/8e9224ab9c1a9bf6d9fe57882c01c176/TheTwist_0.06.rar.html

http://k2s.cc/file/992072a0471b8/TheTwist_0.06.rar

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
Great game, how can i get points with the neighbour? She isn't on my inventory screen yet although i go every Thursday...
You have to go through the process of being introduced to her by the store clerk first.

All the information is in the walkthroughs posted here.

rhev

Mar 19, 2017
I feel like I must be doing something wrong. Even looking at the walkthrough it seems like the reputation with all characters seems to stop right around 50-60. I'll get options to do new things like try to touch mom's boobs, but it always fails and i go down by 10. Then if i just massage her back, feet, talk in the kitchen etc etc etc, i get no reputation gain. Am I missing something obvious?

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
I feel like I must be doing something wrong. Even looking at the walkthrough it seems like the reputation with all characters seems to stop right around 50-60. I'll get options to do new things like try to touch mom's boobs, but it always fails and i go down by 10. Then if i just massage her back, feet, talk in the kitchen etc etc etc, i get no reputation gain. Am I missing something obvious?
You need 65 before you touch her boobs, so when it's maxed out at 50-60, and can't go any higher, keep waiting by the Pool area with the sun tan lotion. When you catch her laying by the pool (not on the chair), you offer to put the lotion on her. Do this until it's 65 or over.

That's how I got over this hump.

Reactions: rhev