The Twist - v0.13

terodada

Jan 20, 2017
sorry totally missed that reference XD but then again i think this guy deserves a lot more praise for his work and efforts, game really looks good and got a good lot of content already. I can truly say i'm a fan xD

armion82

Feb 1, 2017
I'm not sure is this a bug,but after i restart the game /after learn i miss the panties+10 energy/,"mother"dont want to talk anymore about real mother,she only reapeat "Listen nothing is changed.I raised,so I am your mother.Now stop bothering me.I'm reading a book."So now i cant progress with Kelly,the pharmacist and the neighbour.Any advice?

thfc11

Feb 2, 2017
hope someone can help me, downloaded game and was fine but then computer just restarts when playing this game ? doesnt do it any other time or when i play other games ie big brother, the long vacation, lonely mother etc, what can cause this? is it cpu, got intel dual core

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Couuld you tell me something about the other games you're playing or even post a link? I don't know these games!
Thanks a lot!
Long vacation and lonely mother are located on mysterfulgames.blogspot.com
big brother just came out and is sorta LIMITED. It's by sandlust games.

Eldinsexx

Feb 8, 2017
Its triggered for me when the night i mastrubate and mother catch and give me hand job. After this scene +10 energy added and its provide me to saw second position while having sex with mom.

Where is this photo? I can't find it. I found 2 video and a panty. And a question; what is the use of this screwdriver?

There is nothing special. In the pool and livingroom give her massage, in dinnerroom talk with her, in kitchen help her while she dishwashing. If you have enough money you can purchase sunlotion and apply on her while she sunbathing.
u need the first to go to pool scene with mom laying and she ask you to massage her but u need relation 100+

Eldinsexx

Feb 8, 2017
whoever made this game he deserve my RESPECT.. is there and new updates yet how to get mommy more than 160 is there any news yet

Attachments

• ds.png
    ds.png
    613.4 KB · Views: 59

bob3567

Feb 26, 2017
Is anyone else having an issue with the new release. I can't see the money or save button at all. So there is no way I can save the game. I've updated my video drivers and tried all the video resolutions. It still wont show the entire screen window. I also can only see half of the message from his friend were you can choose to approach billy or go home

crisalexxz

Feb 27, 2017
can anyone please make walkthrough for me in this game
because i'm already play like for 1 days still can't get any scene :(

alv4r

Feb 28, 2017
The Twist 0.04 Walkthrough

1.Go to Dining room while nobody is there and take "Whisky" from cabinet.
2.Take lemonade from fridge.
3.Catch mom getting drunk at Dining room (15:00 and 19:00).
4.Check Julia's phone in Living room while she is taking shower (20:00,21:00,22:00 and morning at weekends)
5.Night. Watch TV, you will get +10 energy. Also you can steal money from mom's purse at the bedroom but you can steal only if you have less than 50$. At the beginning try steal every night.
6.Talk with Julia at living room/pool.
7.Give lemonade to julia at pool.This will unlock Julia's scenes at living room, repeat them from time to time to rise relation score.
8.Massage mom at pool at least till the point when Jason says:"Wow... nice view". Another option is at bedroom when mom taking a nap, till the Jason says :"I must admit mom has best ass in the world".
9.Go to bathroom, the room with jacuzi. On the floor in the corner you will find mom's panties.
10.Go back to your room, open inventory and click on panties. You will get another 10 energy.
11.Next day at school sell panties to Billy
12.Go to your room, click on PC and buy spycam.
13.Go to Bathroom hide spycam into Shower. Come back next day download video if there wont be any recordings come back next day. Video you can watch on your PC and later sell it to Billy.
14.Go to Bedroom and hide spycam in the painting. Watch video, later sell it to Billy. Billy will give you Screwdriver.
15.Catch Julia at Dining room she will tell you phone's password which is "Rick".
16.Go to Pharmacy shop. Buy suncream. Then chat with Kelly.
17.Chat with Billy.
18.Go back to Kelly and chat with her.
19.Catch mom at living room ant talk with her ("sit next to her" option).
20.Go back to Kelly and chat with her. Also buy condoms.
21.Go back to Living room ant talk with mom.
22.Catch mom at pool laying on the towel. After rubbing her back choose "Jump on her" option. Do this scene till you succeed. If you have 130+ score with here there is an action which is completely option and has no influence in later progress.
23.Massage mom at living room. Make sure you have 100+ relation score. Do this scene till get to such her boob.
24.At night watch TV when mom appears (if she doesn't try next night) choose "use mouth" option.
25.Go to Pharmacy shop chat with Kelly. And ask about anal.
25.Catch mom getting drunk at Dining room. Choose "Drop her on the table" option.
26.Go back to Kelly. Make sure you have 30+ score with her and "Ask about her friend".
27.Go to Neighboor house and knock the door.She will invite you inside.After some talk you will be able to earn some cash every thursday.
28.Go to Living room and catch mom. choose "massage shoulders" option and lick her pussy. Don't click "Try to fuck" if have less than 170 score, till then use only "continue" option to rise score. It can be rised up to 165.
29.Go Pharmacy shop at 14:00 and Chat with Kelly (make sure you have at least 45score with her). Accept her offer to drink coffee. Ask about anal she will give you -10 score but dont worry about that.
30.Talk with Billy, he will ask to bring him something.
31.Go to Pool. Do scene with mom till you get chance to take a picture.
32.Show Billy a photo.
33.Go to School after 18:00 and talk to the Shady guy, he will sell you "Drug X" also he will sell you Stamina pill which will give you +10 energy.
34.Come back to Kelly at 14:00 and accept offer to drink coffee. When she will leave put a drug into her mug. After that ask her about anal. There will be 2 options but for game progression there is no difference which you will choose.
35.Come back to Kelly she will give you Energy pills which will give you +10 energy.
36.Go to Living room when nobody is there and bathroom is empty also. Click on the bathroom door and Use screwdriver.
37.Go to Bathroom and wait till someone comes. For Julia you need to have at least 50 score or 80+ for 100% success. In case mom comes to shower till you get 180 score always cum outside. By playing with butt you can get upto 140.
There is also an optional scene which has no impact to game progression. When you choose "Continue watching" instead of joining her, you will be caught by mom spying on her and after you get caught 3 times you will get "punishment" :)
38.Go to Pharmacy shop and buy Lube.
39.At night go to the pool and wait Julia (she appears at 1:00 and 5:00 if she doesn't appear at this time try next night).Make sure you have condoms and lube.
40.Catch mom drinking at Dining room. Make sure you have condom and lube. Enjoy.
41.Catch mom at Living room. Make sure you have condoms and score 180+ now you can choose "Try to fuck" option.
42.Go to Pool and catch mom. Continue scene till the end (Julia catches mom giving a BJ to Jason).
43.Join Julia at pool and talk about incident.
44.Talk with mom in Dining room
45."Talk about mom" with Billy. After that he will appear sometimes (at 15:00-18:00) outside your pool.
46.Also you can sneak in Emma's backyard sometimes she workout there. She appears there at the same time as mom in the pool. So if you see mom at pool just go to Emma's backyard and you will find her there.
47.Also at Pharmacy shop when you have score with Kelly 50+ you can lift her skirt after you sneak on her.

Reactions: crisalexxz

crisalexxz

Feb 27, 2017
Damn alvr!!
Thanks bro you'r lit af
1. And btw in living room is it possible to fuck mom raw?
2. And After max up julia relationship by doing anal what to do anymore?
3. Cum inside mom in bathroom nomatter what will always drop relationship till 50?
4. Can fuck mom ass in bathroom?

At 0.05 version
1. When mom come to room at night can u fuck her raw?
2. After buy pet suit is it possible to let mom stay at your bedroom?

Anyone who knows can share
I'll share whatever i know too :)
Thankss

eyecourt

Jan 22, 2016
Is there a better way to break past the 50 point barrier with the sister? Playing chance with her in the bathroom is not fun and incredibly annoying when I always lose this

crisalexxz

Feb 27, 2017
Is there a better way to break past the 50 point barrier with the sister? Playing chance with her in the bathroom is not fun and incredibly annoying when I always lose this

maybe you can learn about anal first at kelly then buy lube and condom
at night teach julia anal skill will gain 10 point
but not reccomended to do it now,
you can do it later when relationship reach 90 better,

go to toilet at 50 and continue watch, and just repeat that if points drop just gain from living room boobs check

alv4r

Feb 28, 2017
Damn alvr!!
Thanks bro you'r lit af
1. And btw in living room is it possible to fuck mom raw?
2. And After max up julia relationship by doing anal what to do anymore?
3. Cum inside mom in bathroom nomatter what will always drop relationship till 50?
4. Can fuck mom ass in bathroom?

At 0.05 version
1. When mom come to room at night can u fuck her raw?
2. After buy pet suit is it possible to let mom stay at your bedroom?

Anyone who knows can share
I'll share whatever i know too :)
Thankss

1. Only 3 positions in living room for version 0.05c (You must have at last 35 energy)
2. Nothing more for this version
3. Always
4. Not yet, but possible in future version ;)

At 0.05 version
1. Only tits and pussy fuck for now
2. No, maybe in future version

crisalexxz

Feb 27, 2017
1. Only 3 positions in living room for version 0.05c (You must have at last 35 energy)
3. Always

At 0.05 version
o

So its impossible to fuck mom without condom in version 0.05c?

elvenking

Jan 18, 2017
3. Always

At 0.05 version

Can you do anything more with neighbour than talk?
You can fuck kelly only by paying?
Is it possible to get 3rd video in version 0.05?