The Twist - v0.13

yellomit

Oct 21, 2016
But still, I think I search everywhere for that 20 + energy, didn't found anything yet...
I'll give a clue.

There's an item somewhere in a place that you probably don't go into often. Use the camera to find it. Then use that item in your bedroom.

Akai

Nov 13, 2016
But still, I think I search everywhere for that 20 + energy, didn't found anything yet...
Its triggered for me when the night i mastrubate and mother catch and give me hand job. After this scene +10 energy added and its provide me to saw second position while having sex with mom.

Is it the Mom's photo?
How can I use it?
Where is this photo? I can't find it. I found 2 video and a panty. And a question; what is the use of this screwdriver?

Yeah, I found that. Thx!
Now I have a new issue: I cannot progress further than 25 relationship points with mother and 50 with sister. Am I missing something obvious?

Ok, 25 was not true. I am at 40 for mother and 50 for sister.
Spoiler:
I have found the camera and put it in the shower and mum's bedroom. I got 1 video each. What is the next step?

Halp me please!

There is nothing special. In the pool and livingroom give her massage, in dinnerroom talk with her, in kitchen help her while she dishwashing. If you have enough money you can purchase sunlotion and apply on her while she sunbathing.

Akai

Nov 13, 2016
Ok, either my version is screwed up, or I am doing something awefully wrong. Whenever I approach the mother at the pool or the livingroom, I automatically ask her about the adoption thing and she says my father was a prick and she did not want to talk about him. Am I missing something?
Its give nothing. Thats only about plot, there is no need to ask second time. If you cant massage her either pool or livingroom, its mean you dont reach the required relationship point. Try to catch her either dinnerroom or kitchen. There was early game points exist. In kitchen its not always triggered right scene. If she ask you to help her, help. If not try go an come back.

-Spoiler-

Ohh, there is some special things either. In dinner room, in the cabinet there is a whiskey. When you catch mother in dinner room a scene triggered and give her. In kitchen, in refigrator there is lemonate. Give it to sister when you catch her in the pool.

There is a nuisance, if you do anything bad and make them angry, you dont take points some of the scene. If its only me or its supposed to be like this, i dont now. So dont try stupid things if you dont think you dont reach the required relationship point.

merthaz

Nov 12, 2016
stuck at 165 for the mom
how would you get in the bathroom? i'd force the lock with the screwdriver but that doesn't work, or i can't figure out how

Last edited:

Akai

Nov 13, 2016
There is a pharmacy shop on the third line x third column on the map. You can purchace from there. And also you can speak and have relationship with shop owner. I think there is not any action yet but you can rise relationship point with her. In later updates we can see actions probably.

About neighbour; i think its not integrated yet. There is only one conversation option not other. Its can be added later.

yellomit

Oct 21, 2016
Okay. In the bathroom area with the spa, use the camera to move around, and you'll see a pair of Mom's panties. Pick them up and then go to your bedroom. Use the panties and then you'll gain +10 overall energy.

yellomit

Oct 21, 2016
Is there a way not be be interrupted by the sister when foolin around at the pool?

And how do I get higher than 90 with her?

And last but not least, what do I need the picture of my mum, that I took by the pool, for?

Thx
1. Not yet. I believe that is the most you can do at the pool.

2. You can't I believe. Not 100% sure.

3. I think you sell it to your school friend in a future update... Again, not 100% sure.

yellomit

Oct 21, 2016
Thanks, do you maybe know how toget higher with the mother? I am at 205 now,

Spoiler:
I have had sex with her on the couch,
rubbed and licked her butt in the shower,
put the tip in in the shower,
had a blo- hand handjob at night in the livingroom
and all the other stuff that comes before...

but recently nothing helps increase the relationship. Any clue what I am missing?
That's it for now. I'm at 205 as well and that's everything I've done.

elvenking

Jan 18, 2017
I am currently on 210 with mom, 100 with julie......i know it can get higher, i will test it tomorrow morning. Should work i believe

terodada

Jan 20, 2017
*EDIT* So i got to relation 160 with mother finally! But this is where i cant get further, tried for days but still get the same results everywhere, cant get anything else as a schene anymore. But i still don't have the 25 energy! So please someone explain it in clear language! I tried everything, from using the panties, straight to sleep, straight to the living room at night and doing both scenes with mom , to doing the scene with the sunscreen and the xxx scene there and then at night watching tv but in all situations 0 energy added.

Also someone mentioned 90 relation for sister? I cant get her past 50 and all her routes i have walked i think :S *EDIT

Alright guys, i have specificially made this account to respond cause this shit is driving me NUTS XD

I must be pretty dense but i can't get any interesting stuff except the scene
where you go wild on the moms asshole in the dining room

I also can't get more then 15 energy points, no matter in what order i do the panty stuff and watch tv at night.

so a few questions:

• First of all, what is the order of events to get the 25 energy? Does it require certain relation stats with mom? this far i only got around 65 relation with mom and don't seem to get it higher/ always mess it up when i try to push further
  • Can someone maybe make a little walktrough about things like how many relation points you need to not mess up certain activities?
  • Maybe with a [spoiIer] add your text here [/spoiIer] make-up, so people like me (who are apparently oblivious xD) can get further with the game but the newer guys can still enjoy the game?
I really love this game so far but have spent over 5 hours figuring stuff out and get stuck every time. BLUE BALLS HURT OKAY!

Also a few tips to make things easier for the developer:

• it would be nice to have a little clock in the left upper corner that tracks how many "turns" you have left for the day, so you can plan a little where to go and what to do.
  • I have the feeling that in build 0.2 certain locations are "stuck". What i mean with this is this for example: i see my sister in the pool but i ignore her cause there is nothing more then the "no more content in this version" talk. Then after i say leave she is there again, and again and again, no matter how often i pursue it. Same applies for location of mother in the shower, only way to break this circle i found is by talking to the apothecary, then the locations swap of mom and sis
Anyway i really enjoy it and think it can be an awesome game, please help me get further and dont let me struggle no more ;-;

Last edited:

terodada

Jan 20, 2017
Alright after i wrote this i finally got further so let me do some knuckle cracks and write what i found so far.
keep in mind: all events are random so there is no system when someone is at a certain location. Also this is for the v0.02 Build

Sis path
Location Pool
relation 0-...
This is the start to loosen up your sis. First grab a lemonade from the fridge in the kitchen and then whenever you meet your sister in the pool go to her and the story unfolds.

Location Dining Room

relation 20-...
Here you can uncover the password for your sister, she hints it and if you are a bit smart you can put 1+1 together.... if not..... well.... really?
its Rick, her boyfriends name moron! What kind of brother are you! she told you in the pool about her boyfriend!

Location Living room
relation 20-40
just follow the lines as simple as that :) sis sad because of bad boyfriend but wont really open up to you yet...

Relation 40+
here things get more interesting and you can actually get +10 relation!

Location Bathroom(it actually is in the living room but your sis is in the bathroom)
She left her phone on the table, and you get quite some information from that... Ask around about this, for example the apothecary! Be persistent with her, keep visiting and chatting until she gets more relation points and it will fall on its place :)

so far for the sis, didn't discover any more tbh in this build

Mom's path
Mom

Spy Cam

First of all i have no clue if the cam activities are required for any scenes so thats why i tell about it in the beginning :)

As soon as you have saved 50 dollar you can purchase a spy cam from your computer.
You get it in your inventory immediately.
Best course of action is to first plant it in the bathroom, wait 1 or 2 days for video to be recorded.
If you click download video it says "yes it got something lets watch it in my room!".
First grab the cam and then watch it on your pc. Next day sell this "Video 1 " to the school dung. T
hen hang the cam in your mom's room and do the same tactic

Locations

Location Living Room
relation 0-40
here you can massage her shoulders for a +5

relation 40+
you can ask her about the adoption and she answers vaguely, 2 or 3 scenes here which you can use later at the med shop

relation 50+
you can massage her boobs but resist it man, i know its tempting but you will grind your teeth afterwards :p

Location Dining Room

relation 0-50
this is where you start. First check the cabinet at the bottom left for a bottle of whiskey.
Then if your mom is there chat with her and learn more about your adoption and get +5 for being moral support for your mom.

relation 50+
here things get interesting. If you have followed your sisters line until you found out about the text message and the following talks with the apothecary, you can actually do some interesting things which will work without penalties ;) long live abusing the drunk! (sarcasm for viewer discretion :p)

Location Pool

Relation 40+
Until relation 40 you can only massage her feet without causing trouble. Above relation 40 you can try to spread her legs for +10 relation but it can fail occasionally.

Relation 50+
Requires sunscreen
you can massage her back with sunscreen for a +5 bonus but dont push your luck here! i got her up to relation 65 from this.

Location Bathroom
relation 50+
there is a piece of underwear near the bathtub which is the room behind the shower. Turn your camera around to the left and to the ground. Make sure all text is gone cause sometimes the text balloon hides the panty. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SELL THE PANTIES TO THE SCHOOL BUFFOON! at least not in the v0.02 version. this will mess up your progress otherwise.

Location Kitchen
relation 0-50
You can get 2 scenes over here: one scene is her asking if you like her butt, and her dropping the sponge. For the sponge you get +5 untill relation 50, then i didn't get this occurrence anymore.

relation 50-65
here you can grab her butt when she asks if you like it but i wouldnt go for it as it costs you a lot of points to start over again.

Relation 65+
you can grab her ass to gain +10 points, but be sure to be careful to not push it too far.

Location Bedroom
relation 50+
you can find your mom here earlier but i wont do it if i were you, cause you only get trouble then. You can feel her but but dont push your luck boya! HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU! :p

Relation 65+
now you push your luck automatically for a whooping +10 relation the first time!

Location Living room at night
relation 0-50
You can get a energy boost of 10 here when you click the screen and watch some juicy stuff

relation 50+
your mom finds you do this but doesnt want to proceed

relation 80+
Your mom helps you out a bit :)

This is as far as i come for now, i'm tired since it's 02:11 over here, but the rest will follow :)

KsT

Nov 28, 2016
0.03 Public version is available:
Download The Twist 0.03c here

Change log:

-2 new locations

-1 new character - Neighboor

-8 new scenes

-4 scenes updated

-19 new animations

-Updated UI

-24 hours / 7 days system

-Updated Inventory window

-Lots of stuff "Under the hood" improved

-Various bug fixes and minor adjustments

***NOTE! "Continue game" option should be fine but still I would recommend to start a new game***

vaskir

Jan 16, 2017
started a new game. it seems to be impossible to get a relationship above fifty in this version. with anyone. also by day 20 i have not seen the mom panties.

merthaz

Nov 12, 2016
Stopped at mom: 205; sister:95; pharmacist 95; and Neighbour 5;
And unless
you can do the mom raw in the living room
, I think i've found all the scenes this time.
Previous versions of the game didn't give me an energy upgrade
after using mom's panties
, for some reason...
Also, because of the new "waiting feature, it's possible to
encounter your naked sister in the bathroom
, without
getting the screwdriver from selling the recording of mom's bedroom
Not sure whether that's intentional or not, because the dialog doesn't change. Things seemed a bit more straightforward to find this time around, but some of the penalties were kinda brutal. Also: damned lazy artists... And next update in about 3 weeks then? :p

Reactions: jasonnicolas984

jasonnicolas984

Jan 26, 2017
Stopped at mom: 205; sister:95; pharmacist 95; and Neighbour 5;
And unless
you can do the mom raw in the living room
, I think i've found all the scenes this time.
Previous versions of the game didn't give me an energy upgrade
after using mom's panties
, for some reason...
Also, because of the new "waiting feature, it's possible to
encounter your naked sister in the bathroom
, without
getting the screwdriver from selling the recording of mom's bedroom
Not sure whether that's intentional or not, because the dialog doesn't change. Things seemed a bit more straightforward to find this time around, but some of the penalties were kinda brutal. Also: damned lazy artists... And next update in about 3 weeks then? :p
do you have it step by step??? i cant get more than 50 with mom

merthaz

Nov 12, 2016
around 50 you get +5 for applying sunscreen on you mom when she's sunbathing at the pool
(whe she's in front of the pool, not in the chair)
around 65 is where i think i started "touching her boobs" when i massaged her
and you can also touch her butt to get +10 (if you stop early) in the kitchen
it's a bit of experimenting

it's kinda hard to make a step by step guide because all these events are reliant on your relationship points and there's many different events depending on your status...
it's not as straightforward as do A then B then C...

don't forget:
to get more than 50 with sister, you need to enter the bathroom, wait till she's there(preferably have 50 relationship already), and watch her... if you have the screwdriver you can destroy the lock of the bathroom and then you can enter whenever you sister or mother are in the bath/shower... make sure you have high enough relationship status if you wanna try "more" with the mom, and both mom and sis can occasionally dislike the fact that you're there initially, so it's a bit random as well

vaskir

Jan 16, 2017
after getting up to fifty points with mom and sis, in half an hour, it took me a grand total of another three to get them to go up again at all, do to a combination of scenes either not happening or backfiring. day 60 is when i was able to find panties.

terodada

Jan 20, 2017
Also: damned lazy artists... And next update in about 3 weeks then? :p

personally i think this developer does everything on his own, also there were big changes in gameplay this time around as you mentioned :p

best thing is there is a bit more consistency in times, if you want shower events, go to the living room from about 20:00 till 22:00. Weekends mom is in her underwear in the dining room but only in the mornings.

I think the developer prioritized having a solid engine and working script before adding more content ;)

still one of my most favorite games in this genre, it's got so much potential! Hope we get more interaction with The Creator of this game to praise him/give him a morale boost cause this is a unrefined diamond in the works man.

SO MUCH POTENTIAL :D

crazy6432

Sep 30, 2015
That was a reference to the in-game interaction with Emma, where they break the 4th wall to say the reason you can't go in Emma's house in this game version is because of the lazy artist not finishing it yet.

Self deprecating humor from the author (who yes, does everything as a one man show).

Reactions: terodada