The ship of Dreams (for Bubblelord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Three against three or, if Gola caught up, four would make things simple. Minz at least could respect their luck, as they seemed on track to retrieve Bella and probably get a cumdump if this boss-lady was good looking! The troll would fit better than these two brothers, more than likely, due to his ease of being controlled. Minz wasn't even trying and had earned the troll's loyalty! With time, he'd have the oaf serving the crew and him like he owed them more than just his testicles not being cut off.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
If Kaua had to guess, "John" was never very loyal to begin with. He seemed the type in it mostly for wealth or a good offer. It made sense. For example: troll bounty hunters were notorious for not taking their target in if said target offered them more money the what they were worth. In essence they were very easy to bribe. Be it with sex, or money. Still, she wasn't about to trust him completely. How could she be sure he wouldn't turn on them if his old boss just shouted at him? She would keep her guard up.....

After a little more walking, the troll lead them to a clearing in the brush. Ahead they could see a camp site and large cage with a short figure wrapped up inside. Bingo! There was Bella. it had to be her! They couldn't really see her as she was wrapped up tightly sorta like a mummy. but the general shape was there. If Minz looked back he would see the harpy's eye light up. "Bella.... We've found you...", she said softly. "I don't see anyone around.... where are they?", Kaua asked John. "I thinks.... uuuuuuuh..... that they is lookin' for you right now... around the other side like...."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz at least was proud they'd found their crewmate. His prick stiffened even at distant memories of Bella, the bondage-like mummy wrapping doing a lot for him as he moved over. Moving one hand to grab the cage door gently, he smiled and thought of the fun they could have later. Kaua wasn't the only one he'd like to see experience his temporary captain cock.

"Well big guy, if you can't open it then we set our trap. If you can... open it and get inside. We'll take her out, you'll act like she trapped you, and we'll capture those other friends! If all goes well, you get rewarded... got it~?"

His tail gently whisked to the side, looking to the harpy expectingly. She was the one who'd know how to devise proper traps.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Big Grey John had to think for a for a few seconds, "Yeah, alright... I's can do dat.....", he said as he trundled over to the cage, his thick peen half hard and wagging around. He didn't seem to care.... Once he got the cage Bella saw him, and a string of what must have been some very choice curses as she tried to wiggle free. "Oi um... What's the name again...." John said trying to remember. "Oh right Bella. I is gonna let you free now on account of me changing sides and wut not.... kay?", he said grinning, he was completely sincere.... Bella just blinked at him not quite believing it.

Kaua looks thoughtful after that looking around to see what they had to work with. "Well... lets see. We got lots of brush around here to hide ourselves in and any traps we lay.... These trees look rather young still and there's plenty nice looking vines we could use as rope.", she said wing under her chin. "I'd say we should make snares, the ones that lift you off the ground by you feet. Set them up around this campsite. If they avoid that we could just jump them, after all we'll have Bella!", she said her voice getting brighter.

"Ok lemme just git you out.", said John as he crushed the lock on the cage with his bare hands and opened the door. He soon brought the struggling wrapped up girl over to them, and placed her more gently then they thought he could down in front of them. Bella looked to see Kaua with her deep blue eyes and stopped struggling. "I'm so sorry....", she said wing behind her head. Wee-Dangerous-Bella just shook her head in a sigh of telling her not to beat herself up about it. She was surprised to see Minz there. and looked between the two questioningly. "Uh long story.... Lemme cut you out." said the harpy as she drew a dagger. She carefully cut the wraps around Bella's face and head so she could talk and breath better. Now Minz could see her face and remember the hot blooded half breed. She had a rather cute and young face with freckles and fiery red orange hair that was all messy, it was always this way no matter what she did with it. too cute bear like ears rested on her head on with her otherwise human face. she had cute pink lips with just a bit of pout to them with a scar on her left cheek. "Good Gods! It Bloody well took you long enough girl! If ya hadn't shown up I woulda' had to kill all these scullers meh-self!", shouted the bundled up half breed. "And you! troll! don'y think I've forgivin' ya just because ya set me free! And what are you looking at cat boy? Hurry and help her get me out!", she said irritably.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz definitely remembered the cute bear girl, his prick on fine display as he moved closer. He even gave her face a pat of his shaft, moving a hand to rub between her ears.

"You sure are cute when you're wrapped up... after this I'll have to try it!"

But his wisecracking ended as he slipped behind her, hefting her up to her feet and pulling her close. She'd feel him against her soft ass, his hands grabbing at her ass and chest to squeeze and feel her up. Of course, he slipped his fingers into the wrappings and pulled, snapping and slowly revealing and freeing her while getting to feel the cute ginger up. Her pegleg had been fun, but there were more things to enjoy on the portly beargirl.

Once she was free and his adoring hands let her go, he turned and motioned at the big guy.

"I want you to sit near some snares Kaua makes! When your friends come, act like you're stuck and lead them in. If you need to, swing at them to make them jump in! If that fails, we can jump them and capture them in a flash~!"

Carefully grabbing his large troll-cutlass, that was quite large for the more stocky but plump girl, he'd offer it to Bella as a temporary weapon.

"It's big... but I heard the Vaptain say you could handle a big sword... so let's capture these goons and get even~? Sooner we capture and resolve this, the sooner we can head in and try to figure out where the others are."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Bell a would grunt and shift as he pet at her head blushing as he did it, and snarling at him when his peen brushed on her face. She just rolls her eyes at him while he talks but then gasps a but once he picks her up and starts feeling her up. "Oi C-Cut it out ya daft idiot!", growled the little half bear. pulling her wrapping off revealed her to be stark naked under the wrappings! To witch she wasn't happy about in the slightest. When one could call her plump it would mostly mean her cushy bottom, easily her most striking feature along with wide aple hips and things. she was of course missing a leg, but that never stopped her form cutting other peoples off. her breasts were rather small only just about A cups with cute pink perky nipples. a tiny bit of red pubic hair rested above her little cunny, seemingly well kept. her belly was nice and smooth and she could have been called petite if it weren't for her amazing ass.

She shifted and struggled as he felt her up and hopped away as soon as she could over to Kaua, finally noticing that she was bottomless. Bella eyes the sword and snatches it from him, feeling the weight. "Oh aye.... that I can get behind. lets show these cowards how real pirates fight." she said grinning evilly and thirsting for revenge. Kaua could agree and showed her knifes to Bella. They both looked to each other and nodded having wordlessly made plan between the two of them. Mean while Big Grey John stood by and watched as Kaua began setting snares with Bella. It was strange watching her move. It appeared she could get around ok just by hopping on one leg. As a bonus he got to see that nice ass jiggle as she help the bottomless Kaua set the traps. "Ok that's the last one... John just stand here.", Kaua instructed. "Ok miss harpy lady.", he said and stood near, but not in a snare vine. Bella quite liked weapons nearly as big as her it was definitely her style, she didn't like being naked but there was nothing for it right now.

(Bella has a rather hard sottish accent)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Watching the doughy-assed redhead had his kitty dick throbbing, back to a full salute by the time the traps were done. Rutting Kaua had been great, but hip-knocking rough sex with Bell could be out of this world. His tail whisked about as he drew his sword, moving over with half a mind to grab on that rump and wrestle her into the brush to fuck and wait out the trap.

Instead, he wrapped his tail around Kaua and gently tugged the harpy closer, smiling at her from between the ladies.

"You'll be serving and licking that huge troll dick after my plan works~... Bella didn't get to see how lustily we were fucking before and how you clung on. Maybe she can see how hard I had you and Gola moaning after you get a bukakke from him~?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua frowned at him and the n struggled out of his tail cheeks reddened with embarrassment. "Wh-Who says I'm going through with that! I-It was all just a ploy right?!", she whispered angrily at him. Bella looked between the two of them, eyebrow riased. "Oi what are ya blabberin' about ya wee milk drinkin' cat?! like you could get your sorry excuse for a cock into Kaua. Right girl?", she said looked back at Kaua. The embarrassed and bushy look she had told her all she needed. "No way... you and that cat had a lay?", she said not believing it. "We're not fucking talking about this now ok! Minz hows about make yourself useful you look around to see if Gola's coming ok?", she said as she ran a wing across her face.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Alright, no problem. And I had her squirming on my cock, for your vivid imagination~!"

One final tease would hopefully get the harpy red-faced enough to get Bella curious for later. Making his way into the brush, he'd peak and poke around the outskirts in a low sneak. Hopefully Gola would arrive soon and they could get her into the camp to make the trap more effective when sprung.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
He would hear Kaua growl in annoyance as he left and Bella mumble more insults after him.

moving around the outskirts of the camp he would see all the taps laid by his black feathered harpy. They could only be seen from inside the camp, anyone outside looking in would have a clue that they were there. They just looked like more vines. He could her the sound of something big moving towards him from the bush and then heard. "Leetle sister! Gola has come for youuuuu! call back to Gola! She misses you very much!", he heard her shout before she came bursting through the outskirts and into the camp. She unfortunately stepped in a snare and is raised her off the ground. "Wah!" she yelped in surpise. She looked up to see the vine lifing her off the ground she was tall enough and strong enough to reach up and start untying herself. she looks around to see Minz standing nearby probably surprised and amused by this. "Oh is Minz! did sister Kaua make traps?", she asked conversationally as her mostly nude body swung a bit as she undid the vine.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"She did. We recruited a big troll, who has a big prick, and he helped get Bella out. We're preparing a trap to capture the others... maybe it'd show Bella that I'm not just some catboy~..."

He's move closer and help, causing his prick to rub against her gently before he groaned and caught her once-free. Or attempted to, as his tail whisked and he nearly dropped his sword from the large woman plopping partially atop him.

"I definitely want to spend time pounding her, after seeing her bare ass... maybe I can give her the peg leg back and earn a chance to fuck her back on the ship... after I finish with any cuties from the thugs that captured her, anyway~!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Gola falls half way on Minz and chuckles slightly at the sigh of him slightly under her. She gets up and and help's him back up and dusts him off in a motherly sort of way. "All mostly good news for Gola then. Finding other leetle sister makes Gola very happy.", she smiles. "Oh and you find troll? Gola did not expect that.... Oh and you want to lay vith Bella? Mhmhnhmh~", she chuckled. "She is very picky girl... also vill bite if she is angry. Oh! I have Peg leg in bottom hold on!", she said as she pulled the thing out of her butt like a dildo. She hands it back to him with a wink.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I'm sure she'll be thankful to the one who rescued her and brought this back. And besides... being a pirate who sleeps with attractive women is essential!" He'd brush his own leg with his tail as he turned and carried the leg slowly through the camp and returned to Kaua and Bella. Gola would have seen his path easily, approaching the pair of women in his size range with a smirk as he offered the leg to the red head.

"Here you go, Bella... a gift to the fiery one who I rescued~... with Kaia's help. Best to have it before the fight!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Gola followed in behind him grinning. She let him go first before she would smother her with hugs and kisses. The half-bear looked much more bright eyed too see her wooden limb. she looked from his face to peg then back to him before taking it, snatching it away and quickly fastening it to the stump under her left thigh, then testing it. "Ah.... now I feel whole again....", she said and then grumbled, "Thanks fer findin' meh leg.....", with her arms crossed over her little tits. It was then that Gola had grabbed Bella from behind and hugged her tightly into her huge breasts. She showered her face with kisses as the little girl tried to squirm away. "Ooooh Bella! Gola was so worried! She never let you out of her sight again.", coo'd the amazon as she hugged and cradled her. "Oi! G-Gola! I'm Really happy to see ya too! but eh.... could you stop treatin' me like a child!?", Bella said as she pulled her face out from between her bosom. "And now that I think about it why are none of ya dressed?! I have an excuse, but none of you do!", she pointed out. "We were in a hurry....", Kaua said somewhat sheepishly. "Anyway All this noise has probably made them head this way! we have to get ready!", Kaua instructed.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz had to agree, tail whisking about in their crowd of nudes. Talking and fucking could come after the fighting and fucking! Gently taking his blade into both hands, he moved up a nearby tree with considerable ease. His stance was low, his androgynous form providing plenty of flexibility as he moved with feline grace to a proper hunting perch. Somewhere he could leap down and probably buttfuck someone... or just put his sword to their throats and prevent a dangerous fight.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"John you stay here....", Kaua said before she hopped up into a tree to hide, her light body easily able to leap quite high. "Ok harpy lady....", he said as he looked ahead, unmoving. Bella wasn't much of a hider, but she did her best getting down behind a bush. Gola was hard pressed to find a good hiding spot since she was quite tall. So, she decided to lay prone near the edge of the campsite. Now everyone was in place and it was time to play the waiting game.

It wasn't too long thankfully. And Minz's cute kitty ears soon picked up the sound of people making their way through the thick brush. "I heard voices....", said a male voice. "Do you think John found the rest?", said another male voice that sounded nearly identical to the first. Must be the brothers John was talking about. Another voice could be heard. "If he did then we're looking at quite the bounty heh, heh, heh.", came a sly sounding female voice. Kaua could see them from her perch, even though she had only one eye it was very sharp. She licked her lips in anticipation. They would see two short human bothers, one blonde haired the other black. they were rather boyish looking and wore matching brown vests. dark blue pants covered their legs ending in boots. they each were holding a strange sort of crossbow, a rare sight these days since people figured out how to make firearms with things called "fire stone". regardless they didn't look like ordinary ones. Leading them was a tall woman with pointy ears and somewhat purplish skin and luminous green eyes. she had a short red mohawk and had the standard pirate get up; a vest over a white under shirt with somewhat baggy pants. she looked alert and on the hunt.

"Is that John? Just standing there?", said the brown haired brother. "John, why are you back at camp.... did you maybe capture more of those fools perhaps~?", she asked hopefully. John looked at her for a second and then remembered that he wasn't on her side anymore. "Ehhhuuuuh.... got caught in a trap.... it was that harpy lady....", he said blankly. The strange looking woman face-palmed. "Are you serious I told you to set up a trap not get caught in one! unbelievable.....", she said with an exasperated sigh.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Watching the trio arrive, Minz was already in a hazy list thinking about what they could do once they win. The tall purple woman could make an awesome pleasure slave, one he could pound and tease with nibbling at her ears. The boys could be bound and trained, to bend and moan as they are pillow or lustfully grabbed him and pounded his tight ass and face~...

As the second thought hit, he finally swished his tail to dismiss it. His anal curiousity was one thing, but his prickled prick was the main star of his new life as possibly-Captain! Carefully moving to the end of the branch and rising up to a low squat, his hand tightened as he prepared to leap. They just needed the traps to spring... then he'd aim to pin and grope one victim into a lusty and compliant mess!

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Eh.... could one of ya get me out?", said john still standing very still, something trolls were very good at. "Ugh fine. Messer, Shmit, go get the idiot out of the trap.", she said rubbing her temples slightly. those were the names of the brothers it seemed. they tentatively stepped up to him perhaps sensing something was up. John's face was blank the whole time, it wasn't that he was a good lair it was the fact that very little went on in his head when her was at rest so there was noting to really give him away as a turncoat. Next thing they knew one of them was flung into the air and ended up hanging by the foot on a tree! "Messer!?", shouted the Blondie in confusion as he looked up at his swinging brother. "Oh right.... this here is one of them uh... ambushes!", said John grinning. He then charged forward arms out after the tall purple skinned woman. she dove out of the way and rolled to the side as he ran past impacting with a tree and snapping off a few branches in the process. but then Minz heard Bella cry out, "Raaaaaah!", and tackle into the elf eared woman knocking her down then Kaua jumped from her perch and also joined Bella in her wrestling match with the boss lady. The other twin was trying to scramble into the tree and was trying to cut his brother down. Minz could hear Gola making her way over, but it seemed like it was his turn.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The ambush of the large woman had been taken by the other two, Minz knew his target. As the blonde Shmit tried to help his brother, Minz leaped from the branch and tacked the boyish male, dragging the human to the ground with his cock against the male's back. Both arms wrapped around him, one angling the sword along the male's neck while the other grabbed his crotch. Minz leaned in close to gently bite the male's neck, humping against his clothes rump to assert all dominance possible before leaving the neck with a lovemark hicky.

"Stay still~.., I'd hate to have to kill you when you seem so cute and promising~! You and that black-haired brother shouldn't be hunting pirates... you should be my assistants and live a free life on the sea~!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shmit hadn't seen this coming and yelped in surprise as he was tackled to the ground and put in a rather.... unorthodox hold. he struggles hard at first until he sees a blade angled at his throat. it being one of the oldest "negotiation tricks" in the book. but feeling Minzs kitty dick humping his backside and the nip on his neck, not to mention a hand going down to grab at his crotch, he gasped. He didn't move eyes shifting between the cutlass and to the side. "Who... Who the hell?!", he said in a strained voice. Messer could see this going on and he called for his brother. "Ah! Shmit!", he may have been unside down but he still had is crossbow and he aimed then fired at Minz! A strange vail was shot forth and landed on Minz and broke! The glass seemingly fizzled away perhaps not actualling being glass but some other material... Regardless, a pink liquid was now on Minz back and her could feel his lust begin to raise at a rapid rate! before he could make another shot Gola appeared and grabbed the little guy firmly in her strong hands and wrenched the thing out of his hands. "No more toys for little bad boy!", she said as she gave him a spank on the ass! He yelped in pain.

Meawhile the three were still tussling around on the grass and dirt. Kaua was thinking of just killing her but she had questions..... Bella thought about killing this girl too but she figured that'd be to merciful for the girl.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The pink liquid raising his lust was definitely a pain, throwing his sword to the side as he humped against Shmit harder. His hand slipped into his pants, grabbing for whatever cock it could find, while he rolled the two over. On his back, his legs wrestled with the blonde boy to force his legs wide as his cock was worked and forced out of his pants. Minz was glowing red as he tugged the trousers down, grunting as the pesky clothes slipped down toward Shmit's knees. His prick would get exposed for all to see as Minz jerked him off, while Minz jumped his own prick back and forth between the male's thighs. His prickly shaft would brush the cute hole, ass, and sack no doubt... all while Minz licked and bit the cute boy's ears and neck.

"That felt good~... getting me so horny... just let me pound you, cutie~! I'll make us cum lots~!"

His world was thinning from the tussle nearby, the increase in lust making him content to let the girls capture and interrogate. All he wanted was to have some of the blonde boy's hole, squeezing him and moaning as he submitted to feline cock!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shmit squirmed and trashed around wishing his brother didn't shoot him with the dammed lust vail. He squeaked like a mouse when his peen was so roughly handled and pulled right out of his pants! with his pants pulled down her rather feminine lower half, sans his 6 inch penis, was exposed to all. His peen quickly hardened under Minz assault and he was trying to pry the catboy's hands off his tool rather unsuccessfully. Soon Minz was on him like a cat on a ball of yarn. He desperately tried to throw Minz off of him and close his thighs to make it hard for Minz to get to his little boi hole. "No stop you damn pirate!", he shrieked as his own peen throbbed. He thought the lust vial was going to make him a quivering pile of fuck! not turn him into a sexual monster!

Gola had the other boi tided up and lying on the ground and she was making her way over to the two on one tussle that the other girls were in. John was coming back around looking around to see his former boss and lumbered his way over. The purple skinned elf eared woman's only advantage in the "wrestling match" was that she was taller then both of the other girls so she had the extra "upmf" to pry them off. But everytime she did they were back on her Kaua gave her a wicked and precise elbow to the ribs and knocked the wind out of her witch let Bella take out her legs. making her fall to the ground. "Shit!", coughed the woman as she fell to the ground.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Awww~ so cute!"

Minz jerked the smaller cock off as his thrust back and forth between those delicious thighs. His horny instincts made sure there was no quivering mess... especially as Minz sat them both up. In his lap, Minz released the cock and instead grabbed his thighs, pulling them apart and hefting him back and up. Shmit could feel Minz rub cheeks with his face, the catboy trapping him in his hold with his legs parted. The cat cock throbbed beside the human prick, letting him get a good look before Shmit was lifted and Minz positioned himself at the tight butthole with a wiggle to pressure the entrance.

"Don't worry~... I'm a great butt pirate!"

With a lowering and a lusty thrust, he'd grunt and try to worm his way inside the blonde boy. Minz wanted to claim his first cute boy... and he wanted to slide himself nice and deep so the blonde could start learning his shape using his asspussy-in-training!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The small femboy quivered as minz continued to stroke his small peen shutting his eyes and shaking his head. this was not what he thought would happen! these pirates were supposed to be his and his brothers tickets to wealth! just turning in Bella would have earned them hefty pay out.... these people were supposed to be this strong... not without Captain White! his line of thought was brought top halt as he felt his peen pushed up against the half-cat's peen. he could see how Minz poll was longer then his and he looked for their cocks back to his face with a fearful expression, his face was red and minz could feel the heat as he was rubbing into his cheeks like a cat. Shmit wasn't a very upfront kind of guy. he and his brother were marksmen, snipers if you will. This kind of up front confrontation had left them high and dry.... He gave another yelp as his butt was being pressed against by the rather forceful cat boy. "N-No! Not the ass!", he quaivered and struggled. then the next thing he knew the prickly prick was in his his cute girly butt, he cried out in surprise and lust as his small dick throbbed and bobbed around.

Nearby the girls were helped by the Troll and bear amazon easily pinning the Mohawked elfish woman. "Oi! fuckin' give up ya stupid bicth!", Bella said as she kneed the girl in the side. "Fuck!", she spat in pain. "John you fucking traitor!", she weezed. "Oh.... sorry miss Masters.... but uh..... I like these guys.... they wanna give me stuff....", the Troll said saying like there were no hard feelings, and their were... at least on his end.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Burying himself into Shmit, Minz felt his lips curl in a smile and his tail whisk side-to-side quickly. The others might as well have been in a different world to him, now that his prick was properly squeezed by a virgin hole. His hands squeezed the crossbow boy's hips, wrestling him side-to-side to push more and more meat into that hole. It was his job as a bigger and better male to at least give Shmit a proper dominant display... especially since his brain was thinking that this was simply a new bitch to mate and make full of kittens. His hands slid up and nooked under the blonde's knees, hefting his thighs wider and legs higher to loosen the hole up and to properly feel the base of his rather moderate cock finally bump that lovely ass. Once there, he let go of the legs and rolled them forward, pinning Shmit facedown and laying atop his back. His toes dug at the earth, locking the bottom-boy's legs into remaining apart... and then wrapped both arms around his torso to begin raising his hips.

The result was the tight hole squeezing his cock the whole way out, before he thrusted right back in with a hearty smack against him. Minz was purring into his ear as he gave a slow, rough rutt into him. The lust was nice and peaceful... even if the actual sex was rough and dominance asserting. The others could hear the smacking of his hips into the boy's ass, the Minz gasping as he whispered to his new cock-cozy.

"G-Good~... h-hoooooole~! I really love this~... if your brother is this tight, you'll be great for the crew... and for cute boyfriends! Unless you can't get hard by the time I'm nutting this buttcunt~!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shmit's face was one of pure Horror when her realized he'd just lost his anal virginity and iot wasn't even someone he knew! his whole body tensed as Minz wriggled as much of that of that kitty cock into him as he could. It was sinfully tight inside the femboy's ass as he spread him wide, his own little peen pulsed with his own raising lust, a drip of pre falling from his cum slit. All he could make was high picked squeaks and little half moans as he felt the base of the cat boy's hilt all the way inside. it did hurt but, as was expected of any virgin hole, but there was also a feeling of pleasure.... "No I can't like this! I'm not gay! but where is this feeling coming from?!", thought the Blondie.

He gave strained cry as he was suddenly flipped over again with minz on top. then when the cock pulled out, scraping his insides with its bristles, he felt his hole agape only to feel that prickly member shoved back in with a smack! He cried out a little in pain but mostly in pleasure to the feeling Minz was imparting to him. He could do little under such an assault. little strained moan like noises worked there way out of him with each slap of there hips. "P-please n-no! I- aah!", squealed the little crossbow boy.

John and Gola had the girl held up, one holding each of her arms while the other two smaller girls were tying her up. "So you are John? Big troll that wants to join up?", Gola asked as the other girls did their work. "Yeah....", he said distantly as he looked at her only jus now noticing that she was just about naked except for the caps on her nipples.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Unnnf~... I could fuck you for years~!"

Maybe he'd awaken the boyish Shmit to his bisexual side, Minz able to contest just how fun it was regardless of what hole. The butt-smacking thrusts ensured the nearby questioning and wrapping went smoothly but not without a lovely sight. His tail was up and straight, turning to either side as he used his barbed shaft to train the cute butt properly. His lust ensured his pre-cum leaked into the fuck to make it smoother, kissing Shmit at the corner of his lips.

"I promise to make it only feel better~... you can feel good and live a pirate's life... g-getting to have great sex!"

Unwrapping his arms, one hand moved to turn Shmit's head to meet in a proper kiss. Both of them were fairly androgynous to some degree, so it further helped the slutty catboy as his pricked nestled balls deep. His other hand moved to grasp the pinned male's left nipple, gently squeezing and rubbing it before resuming the butt-rut with more speed and a louder clap. Part of him was getting off to doing this near the others... and the lust potion was ensuring his tongue aimed deep into the blonde's mouth to try and get him exploring his sexuality like the cock delving into his depths and spattering pre all over his insides to forewarn of the impending semen-flood!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Off to the side Kaua was trying to ignore the sexings going on nearby but her pussy was dripping a little and her face was red as she tide up the woman "Ms.Masters". Bella was turned away hands on her sizable hips pretending that she didn't notice the boy-on-boy fucking, only a bare hint of blush on the proud girls face. "You won't get anything out of me..... I'm no snitch.", said Ms.Masters."Oh really? Gola can't persuade you~?", she said as she gestured to her large amazon body and almost bare breasts. They could see Johns dick raise out of the hole in his pants.

Messer who was laying nearby was giving Minz the death stare.... but he probably didn't notice this. Shmit was moaning nice and load now as Minz kissed at the side of his lips, his expression getting hazy. His tongue weakly moved around as Minz moved his head to give him a full kiss and he made an adorable squeak as his nipples was pinched and played with. Then the fucking resumed at a harder and faster pace, making his tongue hang lewdly out of his mouth. his own cock twitched and throbbed as more pre leaked out. it was feeling better... less pain... more pleasure. He couldn't think at all his mind was swimming in newfound lust. he just had to stroke himself at this point, his smaller cock was begging for it! soon he would come too and perhaps emerge a slightly different person.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The returned kiss made the barbed cock pound the learning hole with a bit more gusto, Minz hitting maximum overdrive in the lust department. The lewd popping of their hips was reaching its climax, Minzcurling his toes and twisting their intertwined legs into a jumbled mess. He forced Shmit to spread his legs the farthest yet so his balls bumped the cute hole directly between Shmit's spread cheeks. Messer was the one responsible for his brother learning the pleasures of being a bottom,so he could glare all day as far as the catboy cared.

With a rough knock into the boy that forced him flat to the ground and his cock against his belly, Minz grunted andbtoke the kiss, resting his forehead against Shmit to hungrily glare him down as his seed pumped fast into the hungry hole. Another thrust and twist of his nipple had Minz roll them onto their sides and release Shmit's legs from his, both hands securing the boy's hips to thrust another dominant time. It made his seed pump out with more force, using the hole to milk himself with the tighter angle.

And aim Shmit's cock over at his brother. No point letting one brother get creampied while the other was left out, especially with a serving of cream ready for him~!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shmit gave a cry of bliss as Minz finally came in his boy-hole, his own dick throbbing and dribbling pre all over as he claimed his ass. his cock, aimed at his brother he let loose and before Messer could realize what was going on a spurt or two of cum spashed across his face causing him a curse and a yelp. Messer couldn't believe this guys audacity! He felt shame for himself and his brother as he tried to wipe the stuff off of his face buy rubbing it on the ground.

This wasn't the most uncommon thing to happen with pirates Kaua knew but she could help be feel.... dirty about it.... "I'm uh.... surprised you didn't try to kill her Bella.", Kaua said looking to her long time friend (and maybe more). "Oh aye.... trust me, i would have been more then happy to do so.", Bella said after spitting to the side. "Sorry wer couldn't bring you anything to wear...", Kaua said putting a wing on her shoulder. "Ah, don't you go worryin' about me. I'm more worried about you lass. that harpy stuff must be killer if your runnin' around with nothing to cover you backside.", Bella said taking a quick look of the crow feathered harpy. "....yeah... But I can handle it...", Kaua said distantly.

"So eh... wot do we do now miss pretty bear?", John said sounding bubbly as his eyes never left Gola. she smiles at him. "Mmmm... Gola guesses she'll tickle her till she feels like talking. is Gola's favorte way of getting pretty girls to talk~.", She said grinning widely. "WHAT?! No! GET YOU HANDS AWAY FROM ME!", cried their captive.