The ship of Dreams (for Bubblelord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The blowjob being reciprocated earned mewl from the catboy, his tail tightening around her wing as the facefucking became rougher and far better. The smack against her chin had grown rampant, his balls preparing a nice thick load, but his hands shifted to both grab either side of her head. Gola's pounding was getting her worked up,so he figured it was time to plow her to an explosive climax. Legs loosening just a bit, he sat up as best he could and began hefting her to the tip and shoving her down to the base. The barbswould tickle everything, his face sticking to a lewd panting smile as he took on his own fun.

"I'm going to fill your stomach, but let's make you taste every drop!"

With a few more thrusts to moan and enthuse him, she'd feel his cock slip back and out of her throat. His hands grabbed her head and kept the cock just inside her lips, giving micro-thrusts to shake his sack empty as cat spunk rushed into her mouth. His thighs squeezed either side of her head to make sure no seed could spill on the deck, hunching over her to give Gola the best seat at seeing his "o-face" yet!

The fresh air and harpy mouth was good... but even as his load would keep flooding her gullet, he gave small thrusts to aim deeper again. Now he had to force her to swallow it after tasting and holding the thick load of spunk!

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua's mind was nearly blank at this point, so full pf lust and pleasure by this point. Her world mostly consisting feeling things in her pussy and the taste of cock. She didn't hear a word he said and had a glazed lusty look as he pumped into her face hard. Gola liked his "O-face" finding it cute, as she did for most things he did. She pumped the peg faster and a bit harder knowing her elastic harpy insides could take it easily.

At some point she was just aware enough to notice him putting his cock just inside her lips. Then the cum came rushing in. She made an "mmmphf!" as her mouth and cheeks were filled with the stuff, and her eye went wide. Gola kept right on thrusting making Kaua's own climax begin. Then, with Minz cock pushing in it forced her to swallow his kitty cum, as much as she didn't want to. he would hear her gulp it down as his dick pushed in and her face grew super hot again so much so that she came right then and there herself as the last of the seed went down her gullet. She gushed out all over the peg and Gola's arm. She quickly pushed her face into her "sisters" puss to drink would she could of the harpy's bounty. "Ah!~ is good! Taste is rich!", Gola observed.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Making her cum so hard left Minz quite satisfied. His legs and cock stayed in place, enjoying the after-effects of her mouth around his spent shaft. Kaua gave Gola exactly what the bear wanted... but he wasn't ready for their re-education to be over!

As the harpy was coming down and his cock was trying to stiffen out again, Minz turned and rolled Kaua over and onto her back. The deck kept her from getting away, Minz popping out her mouth to instead slide back and lay down half-on Kaua, grabbing her tits through the new top with a strong grip as he kissed her hard. His tongue pushed to keep her busy, his kitty dick brushing Kaua's leg as the tail moved over to brush and tease her cunt. Minz was tempted to slide over and pound her pussy full... but instead the tail was just trying to keep working the harpy over for Gola to either get back to pegging or leave the two cute ones to a sloppy sex session.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
After giving her black lips a wipe, she considered weather or not to do more things to Kaua. She is content to let Minz have more fun with their adorable little crow and says. "Gola vill let leetle ones have their fun. Gola vill now go catch fishys, because Gola know that both kitties and bridies love the fishys". She then runs a hand over Minz's back and stops at where his tail meets his butt and rubs there a few times before walking off to get a line in the water.

Kaua was still hazy, but she was a bit more aware at this point. She felt his cock slide out of her mouth, then feel his body halfly pressed against her own mostly naked body. "ok he came now i can go right?", she thought as she took a few deep breaths. But her question was soon answered with a "no" as Minz soon was grabbing her tits and kissing her lustily. "no no no no! Come ooooooon!", she thought as a whine like moan rolled through her mouth and into his. Her pussy was still super sensitive so the tail going back on there made her break their kiss for a second to pull a surprised "CAW?!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Even if she was squawking, Minz wasn't going to stop. The horny cat was feeling it more and more after that gentle scratching from Gola making his prickly prick fully erect. She'd feel him aggressively lush their lips together, his tongue going deep to get a great taste of the bird gal. The tail left her alone, wrapping one leg and tugging it out of the way as he slid atop her. His hands pushed her new top up to let her tits out, pushing his lightly muscled chest against her breasts as he pressed the kiss. His tail tugged one pesky leg away to finally align with her bare cunt, his lust making his anal target seem identical. As the tail released, his arms lowered to wrap both thighs and hike them wide and forward, the tail wrapping her ankles instead and tightening up. He forced her to lock them around him... and hiked his hips enough to bring them into the ultimate position.

Kaua could see the lusty male meet her gazed in a proper breeding press. And as his cock sank into her sensitive cunt, Gola could see the cute hips of the two meet with a lewd pop of balls against cunt. The lusty cat mewled into her mouth, humping hard and fast as instinct took over to pump a bird-kitten into Kaua. He was a fan of eggs more than fish right now!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua squirmed and wiggled in his grasp vainly, her foot talons grasping at the air as she was locked onto him. Feeling his prick align with her cunt and her tits being freed made her shudder. she would have tried to smack him in the face with her wings but he was quickly inside her cunt, humping away mercilessly. with her pussy already in a sensitive state she couldn't help but moan and groan into their kiss. With the light slap, slap, slap, coming from their direction Gola couldn't help but smile as she held a line out to sea. A cute string of, "mmpf, mmpf, mmpf, mmpf!", rang out from Kaua as her pussy was being worked over. Her good eye shut as she was thrust back into the ocean of pleasure. "fuck....can't..... move.... so hot....... dammit!", she thought as her face reddened in embarrassment. Her harpy puss was nice and wet already from before so it was easy to push and rub around inside her quickly. "How can..... there still be more..... in me?!", Kaua thought frustratedly.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz tucked his ears to his head, meeting her with a lusty retort of a groan. The smacking of his balls against her only grew louder in the sea air, his tail tightening up as her count so-happily squeezed his cock. The barbs were really brushing her raw, too, thanks to the pace and tip-to-base length of the strokes. Flexing his toes as if to test himself, Minz planted both feet firmly and hefted her upward, her ass being raised until she plopped onto her upper back. The elevated position meant he had to bend his knees, but he just kept ramming her into the deck like some cocksleeve instead of a crewmate.

She could feel the spurt of pre-cum in her with this new position, his cock close enough to practically assault her womb. It was the running stretch, his own lithe catboy stamina running lower. But his balls were throbbing in sync with his breeding stick, preparing to finally finish the deed as he let go of her thighs and grabbed at the deck to press her to the point it was almost painful as he fucked her world out of perspective. This wasn't the ship and they weren't heading to an island to find Bella. Minz was plowing the girl he wanted to be his first harem member until her cunt had to pop out a cute kitten. And as he broke the kiss, he leaned in to uncharacteristicly hiss in dominance.

"Get ready for a womb-filling... my girl, Kaua!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua was losing herself in the lust, struggling against the current of pleasure rushing through her mind. Her pussy was throbbing with feeling as the kitty barbs worked their magic on her inner walls. She was crying out in pleasure now, her mouth released from his making her feelings of raw pleasure easy to hear. A few bird like chirps would adorably sneak out of her lips as she moaned into the open air. Suddenly Kaua found herself being lifted up but her legs and then being pounded into from above making her back have to bend. Thankfully for her, flexibility was a must in her old line of work as an assassin. Suffice to say, her body could handle being scrunched like that, the only alarming thing for her was how much pleasure she was receiving from the position, Everything seemed to fall away as as his face closed on her and he fucked with such vim and vigor. The world was just feeling again and she was filling with so much lust she felt like she would explode. She was pulled back to the present by the sound of Minz voice. Her eye widened at the implications, but all that could come out of her mouth was, "Caw?! Caw?!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Shut up my slutty bird~!"

Minz lifted his face up to finally push her back into a kiss, enjoying every bit of her taste as he plundered her pussy. His semen was going to board her eggs if it was the last thing he did! The rocking of the ship almost tipped the catboy over, inviting him to pound faster as he scrambled for balance. But in his rutting makeout session, the intent to breed outweighed his normally great balance, flopping down and returning them to the original mating-press. His knees had red marks making sure he took the fall, but her pussy was glowing brighter with each smack of their lovely hips.

And as he pushed into her, his chest meeting her tits and his own nipples just as rough as hers, the explosive climax came. A first and thick shot flooded her womb at point-blank range, his cock sliding up and almost out. As he slammed in again, the second shot was forced back up thanks to the mostly-full baby-chamber. It caused a ring of white and a sticky trail to form at his crotch and her cunt as they parted. The third, fourth, and fifth thrusts each caused a spurt of white seed from her as he emptied a much larger load. As the aftershock of a sixth thrust began to put the last bits of his cum inside her, he plopped down atop her and moved both arms to wrap around her back.

Rolling over so she was forced to stay interlocked and in a breeding-tight snuggle-mating, Minz kept himself balls deep in her as his tail stroked up and along her legs. His eyes were hazy, but looked for hers as he explored every inch of her mouth before lewdly popping their lips and moving one hand to squeeze her smallish ass.

"Every drop, right where it belongs~... I should have taken you off the ship instead of try to sneak on~..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua was pushed under the waves of her lust struggling in screaming in her own mind. She was only scarcely aware of what was going on around her but she did feel them go back into their previous position with him still pumping her kitty cock into her with everything he had, for her part her hips bucking with any of the leverage she did have. All of that happening on instinct her harpy side winning again (infuriating her). more cute little "mpfhs" went from her mouth to his as he neared his climax. her pussy was juicing up all over in preparation for both of them releasing and when he fired his first shot, so did she, matching every gush of cum with a squirt of "cream of harpy". This made things considerably more messy on both ends as she "cawed" out in orgasm.

When she more or less came to mentally, she found herself on top and stuck with Minz snuggling her. her one good eye found his in a similar hazy state, except for her it was more like waking up even though she never fell asleep. Once he popped off her lips she took a beep breath in and was panting slightly. Her clawed feet clenched and clenched as she got back into her own body so to speak. She hated how the harpy side would just take over and then just sit there and make her take it! it piss her off more then any words that could come out of Minz mouth. Her eye snapped back to the cat boi once he spoke again hovering there once she took it in. Her eye went wide "No! I-I can't have a child! I couldn't take care of.... they wouldn't deserved mother like me.....I-I-I..... wait! -Stop panicking like an idiot.", came the cool voice of her inner assassin. "You know we've had to get fucked to get the job done before remember? and the last thing we wanted was the children from a dead man. Remember...? the pussy pill? You snuck one earlier today.... he hasn't won this day..."

Kaua face then softened then she frowned tiredly at him. "I love to.... see you try and take me off.... cat boi..... you'd find a blade in your gut....if you even tried it.", she growled at him tiredly, and then rested her head next to his. "but.... he's not to bad to lay on.... he's comfy at least.....", she thought.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While she was of full awareness that her womb wasn't going to spill out kittens, Minz was content to think he'd be the proud father and lover of a future MILF. His hips gently wiggled in joy at her resting and enjoying his body as a pillow, nestling his slowly softening cock base-deep. Her warm pussy was just as addicting as some fine drug, his hands moving to stroke her back and gently grasp her ass. Each curve was memorized by the aspiring pirate, knowing her booty was his booty to enjoy. She'd feel his lips on her neck, kissing and nuzzling up her cheek as they no doubt finally were drifting into view of the island. Her entire body atop his was a great feeling, particular her thighs and plush tits against him, but the snuggling session was going to need to end. Planting his feet and pushing gently up against her sloppy pussy, his hands moved to grab her ass and part her cheeks. His tail snuggly cooled around them at the waist as he moved two fingers to gently stretch her backdoor, working it in slow deep pushes. It wasn't to arouse, rather to test her pliability as he lifted them up enough to let her have room.

"Wrap your legs around me so I can roll us over and pick us up... otherwise maybe I'll try to put you on your stomach next time and pound this hole~... Gola might try to head on land without us if I can't carry you on my cock~..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
There was another sharp intake of breath from Kaua as her asshole was stretched. Her hole was rather elastic, just like her pussy. Another "gift" from the harpy virus. before that she was just letting him think he'd won and enjoying his rather soft lathe boi body. Her face was pulled out of his neck and she looked him in the face, her expression telling of her annoyance at him messing with her butthole. her feet did wrap around him begrudgingly however, since she felt she needed a second to recuperate and get her mind back on track. Her feet even able to grab onto each other due their grasping nature. "Fine help me up... but we can;t just leave without getting dressed! if we go ashore i need my wepaons... and we need to get dressed. we can't just go as is.", she tried to explain. Then Gola's voice came in from behind "Ah, there is island! Bella is there yes? I have caught four yummy fishys, three for us, and one for Bella.", she said as she dropped anchor. "We go now, I carry peg leg, is Bella's after all.". She looked around thinking for a second as if thinking. "Hmm can't carry easily.... oh Gola know!", she said and then slipped the peg into her own butt! "There! should be nice and safe." Kaua looked at her, eye twitching slightly at such a weird display. The big bear didn't bother putting her loin cloth back and simply grabbed her large axe. "Come we go now!", she said as she hopped of the ship and started wading her way to the shore. "G-Gola! wait! Your not dressed! I'm not dressed! I need my knives! hold ooooon!", She called after Gola over Minz shoulder.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I think you worry too much~!"

Burrowing deeper into her pliable backdoor, he hooked his fingers to push her walls and keep her locked base deep on his cock. Reaching to grab her corset, he rose up with both before reaching his tail out to wrap up his own blade's sheath from the clothes scattered about the deck. Moving to the edge, he knew that the sloppy and cum-filled hole was going to get a rough but well-loved push. Bringing his fingers out, the nude male squeezed the harpy ass and simply lept down. And when they landed, her weight pushed into him and cause his face to flush. His nuts smacked her as hard as they splashed down, causing him to stumble in the waist-deep water as a new orgasm took him by surprise. The rush of water, force of her and him pushing together, and his own sensitive prick meant even more seed filled her.

Of course, it also meant he plopped into the water and had to balance off his tail-gripped blade to keep them above water.

"Nnnngh~... S-shit that felt great~... haaa~... can't we just fuck on the beach some more while Gola searches?"

The needy kitty nuzzled her cheek, wrapping the corset-carrying arm around her and groping her ass beneath the water as they gently rocked with the waves.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Wait wait! Waaah!", she cried as she fell with him into the water. the resulting push and impact of in the water caused her to squeak in surprise pleasure as she gushed into the water, mixing with the cum. She needed another second to compose herself after that her puss spazzing a squeezing his cock. She had a shiver as she more or less sat on his cock then shook her head so she could think. "No! we have to help her dumb ass!", she hissed at him. She then let go with her legs and pushed off her him with a very grumpy expression. After finding her footing she snatched her corset back and reached inside it, pulling two smalls knives from within the corset's hidden pockets. "This is so stupid..... I'm stuck wearing this thing that barely covers anything with no panties! This is bullshit!" she said angrily to herself. "We have to catch up to Gola just in case she needs back up." Kaua said as she began to wade her her way to the shore, her face beat red and embarrassed as she pull the little vest-top thing down to barely cover her nipples.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Cock abandoned, all Minz could do was groan. Her cunt felt greater than getting peg-pounded and smashing Gola with all his might! A tight bird cunt he'd have to chase later, unfortunately, as he forced himself up and to splash after her to the shore. His gear was rather lacking, but at least his tail-secured blade was with him. Acting as a proper belt, he dragged it up and out of the water as his cock throbbed and he looked to Kaua with a grumble.

"I'd rather we just fuck our hearts out where clothes don't matter, but you want to help... so let's get moving. Gola likely pushed inward... so why don't we search the shorelines?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua thinks about this, going around the shore might be a good idea... if there was anyone waiting guarding Bella they could come at them from two angles that way. She had two knives to use right now and while she couldn't get the best grip with out more fingers she could still stab you right where she needed to, only problem was that the knives would get stuck after that and she'd have a hard time getting them back out. hmm any strikes she made needed to be done with care. Her thinking all of this without realizing how sharp her foot talons were.

She looks at him rolling her eye. "Of coarse that's the first thing you wanna do.... But anyway! But yes, maybe going along the shore is a good idea.", she said looking ahead. She then began making her way around the shore. She had her tail feathers pointing down again to cover her nice swaying butt as she briskly began to move across the shore.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Well yeah, I like to have sex with hot women~."

Teasing his one-eyed harpy was at least a distraction from the fact he was following her instead of the other way around. If the Captain was gone, this was his chance... but he was wasting it by following and being the normal and passive Minz. His eyes watched her feathers, smiling as part of him wanted to swipe a hand through them for his feline instincts... and to smack that lovely pink rump to give her a reminder of how hard she'd been taking it. Reaching his hand to his blade to draw it out and examine it, he spoke up and tried to not focus on the erection-inducing rump. His cock being in the open meant he couldn't exactly stealth-perv!

"Bella would probably be fun, but I guess she won't be excited about how her peg leg was used... but if we save her from some scumbag kidnappers or a hard-cocked islander, she'd probably forgive us... and support me with fun~."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Transparent as ever...", she thought as they jogged around the shore. But, at least i seemed like he gave a shit about the crew and maybe even wanted to help under all that.... what ever the hell it was that made up his brain. "If you knew Bella half as good as I do you'd know you don't have chance with her. She may be shorter then me but I'll swear that girls vains are filled with nothing but rum and fire...." The grumpy, half naked crow said on a passing thought. Suddenly she and held her wings out as a sign for Minz to stop. "Something's not right here.... the sand looks like someone moved it... its not wet enough.", she said in a dead serious tone, knives held at the ready. Just then before Minz could think of something to say a figure burst forth from the sand in front of them! "Raaaah!" it cried in a growling voice as it sprang up and took a swipe with a cutlass!... in the completely wrong direction.... when the sand fully fell off the figure, the hunched over from of a troll stood before then facing the wrong way... As far as trolls went he was a bit short, only just shy of sex feet. his skin was grey and rocky with a dim green light in his eyes he wore a simple pair of red and white stripped pants. The wide bodied rock-like man looked over his shoulder and finally noticed his blunder. "Oh... ya ditin't completely walk by yet... right... can we trys that again so I's can git it right?", he said with deep voice and a blank expression on his face.

Kaua was staring at the troll dumbfounded "What the hell?!", she said eyebrow twitching at the display of sheer stupidity.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
A troll was definitely a surprise to Minz, slowly angling and readying his sword. Big, slow hunks that often had thick cocks. His own prick twitched from just wondering what kind of spear the oaf was sporting under those shorts... but he knew better than to just go to the sex immediately. A big enough dick might just be enough to make him content getting buttpounded, preventing him from his legacy!

"If you just surrender, we could make you cum! I mean, that's better than forcing us to hurt you."

Raising the sheath to slip it under the rope wrappings, his lithe tail slowly whisked out and he took up a light and ready-to-move stance. Bella was waiting on them, so it wasn't like he could only hope for the best. He'd need to prepare to fight and hopefully avoid getting anally gaped with a rocky troll cock.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"What?! What's this "we" stuff?! I'm not going down on a friggin' troll!", She whispered at Minz angrily, her eye not leaving the troll.

The troll looked confused as he turned all the way around to face the properly "Hold on.... you don't gots any pants on... neither of ya. That's surpisin' that is... An both of ya look like you have some fine asses.", He said grinning a dumb looking grin as the slow gears of his mind turned. There was a bulge in his pants a rather big looking one at that. "Gods.... I'm surrounded by people with testicles for brains!", Kaua thought sighing as she got into a ready stance knives ready. "I think I'm gonna haves me some fun wif both of ya.... then I'll lock ya up with the other one." he said sounding like he was making up his mind. Then after that he tried to make a grab for them, arms stretched out wide.

Kaua simply had to jump backwards to avoid the huge arms trying to snatch her and Minz up. She hoped Minz had enough sense in his dumb lusty brain to get out of the way too. She was always light on her feet that fact that she was harpy now meant she was even lighter then she looked. It was apparent to her that this guy was as smart as a box of rock (well maybe because he more or less was that anyway....). He was most likely going to to try the most direct approach, making him easy to mess with. However trolls were well known for how tough they were.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz ducked out and away, not terribly enthused to the idea of a facedown troll-fuck. Working with Kaua to jerk and suck him off was one thing, but his prostate would be more like a pussy by the time the big guy finished that buttfuck. As he strode back, his ass pushed up against the harpy and his tail pushed between her legs to unintentionally rub her bird cunt. He looked back, but simply turned his gaze ahead as he took his sword in both hands with a tight grip before darting ahead and down, passing through the troll's legs before his blade swept out with skill. Those shorts being cut up the back and loose would give the harpy a view of the oaf's dick... part of him figured she might just get antsy and get the big guy distracted enough to pry out info on just who else he had captured...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua gasped and nearly dropped her blades when she felt a tail rub her around on her mons and vulva. She regained her focus quickly after giving Minz a scowl. She put her gaze back on the troll as he realized he missed. He hadn't expected them to be so quick and before his slow mind could put his next action in play Minz was under him and had cut his pants! He tried to grab him while he did it but he was under the and on the other side before his big hands could catch the slippery cat boi. The guys big grey cock was now swinging free as was the weighty balls beneath them, half hard from looking at the mostly naked duo. Nudity wasn't such a big deal for trolls as their skin was like living rock in most places so modesty was not much of a concept to them, the only reason they ever wore clothes to begin with was just to fit in with social standards.

"Oi! those were me good pants! Now i'm gonna pound ya little bumholes even harder!", he said annoyance in his voice. Kaua's one eyed gaze stuck to the trolls peen and heavy orbs. Good gods he was 10 inches long, and he wasn't fully hard yet.... he mush reach about a foot when fully hard. Kaua felt an urge to go after such an... easy target.... maybe with her mouth?.... No! Stupid slutty harpy thoughts! this was a fight, not a threesome. He was turning around to go after Minz squaring up to make a run at him. He had a cutless yes, but he seemed more inclined to just snatch them up in a stony grip. She saw her opening, She jumped after the troll and did a rather acrobatic double kick to his back making him stumble forward. It didn't really hurt the trolls thick skin but it made him topple to the ground landing on his hands and knees and dropping the cutlass.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Watching the troll stumble and lose the cutlass made the lithe catboy smirk, rushing in and grabbing the larger sword before retreating away. It strained his arm as he dashed, not used to the weight, but they had unarmed the trunk-dicked troll. By how Kaua hesitated, he could easily deduce she was thinking of how it'd feel to have troll-balls smacking her chin while her stomach got spunk-fed. Her interest in larger cocks was definitely worth considering his own options. Packing a thick log wasn't ideal, but potentially getting some fancy cock ring to make his own shaft thicker could be useful for pounding her into proper sub-

He felt his cock throb as it was now fully erect, the male smiling as he angled both blades toward the troll.

"Just give up and I-I bet Kaua would suck you off! We'll tie you up and take you away from here... you can be a pirate and fuck things! But you'd need to be loyal to... me! The Captain!"

A slow troll thinking with his dick was the kind of strength Minz would need... especially with the Captain gone. If he took over, the troll could plow Gola and satisfy her without a doubt... and help fight the tougher stock of other pirates. This was a golden opportunity.

"In fact, if you swear loyalty and take us to the one you captured to set her free? We got a friend who could handle your cock and wring you dry!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The troll was a slow thinker to be sure, he was still a bit miffied about his cutlass when he heard Minz's proposal. he had to divvy what Minz said into sections in his head so his slow brain could take it one piece at av time. He tried to get back up but he suddnely felt something poking at his balls. Trolls didn't have to many soft spots but Kaua had just threateningly poked at one of them. He may have been slow but even he knew not to make any sudden moves or his baby makers would get it. "Stay down....", Kaua said coldly. She didn't like the fact that Minz was trying to get a dumb ass troll into the crew, not to mention he was saying that she would suck him off! the very idea! Why would she want to suck such a big.... long.... tasty looking... She shook her head again with an angry grunt. Now he really thought about the offer but then said, "Ok This sound like a pretty deal it does all that for me cock.... but like..... wot about gettin' payed? I was gonna get me a pretty penny for that girl the boss locked up...", the troll said glancing his green pale eyes his way, Kaua mouthed at Minz "the fuck are you trying to do?!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
To all his credit as a resourceful rogue, Kaua most definitely received a comforting answer.

Minz shrugged.

"Well, I'm sure that we could pay you as long as you swore loyalty to me and the crew! And you know... fought people for me. Someone who has as much muscle as you can get his dick licked or jerked off by some people, likely satisfy our largest lady in the crew... I mean, just look at how you take Kaua's kicks! If you did well enough to get armored up, I'm sure you'd make a fancy name as one of my underlings!" His voice finished rather off-putting, likely enough that anyone who wasn't a troll would read his uncertainty. While it was definitely not the norm, someone as big as this oaf had more than enough strength when combined with Gola to handle any loot-lifting. Not to mention the fact his big dick could be dropped on a navy officer's face and get them talking instantly at fear of getting a dislocated jaw! To him, as someone who viewed sex as a valuable tool to allow someone like him to best even Kaua, a big oaf with a monster prick was practically a no-brainer to bring on. Especially with the mention of a boss!

"Tell you what... you help us get our friend, set an ambush for that current boss... then I can promise my harpy friend won't make it so you can't ever have kids!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua kept her blade on his sac just in case as the troll thought it over. She was glad at what Minz said in the last bit, he saw the favorable position they were in right now and were using both a threat and some rhetoric. It was just like what the old captain would..... The shrug had got her worried at first but she was put a bit at ease now they had him and soon they'd get Bella back, she could work out the details of the troll later. The Troll was looking like her was coming around to the idea... he didn't really care that much for his boss, He only did what she said because she paid him... but this guy was offering pussy for him to fuck now that he could get behind... figuratively and literally. "mmmm.... Ok I hears wot you be sayin'. Sounds pretty good it does.... Long as i do get paid.... better then this job. Its pretty borin right?", he said once he had all his thoughts lined up. "Ok Troll what's you name anyway...", Kaua asked unsure she really wanted a guy like that around. "Everyone just calls me Big Grey John...."

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Big Grey John? We'll just call you John. I'm Captain Minz... and that's my best girlfriend Kaua!"

The statement was made with the most serious look he could muster, knowing that he would get his harpy flustered and angry. At this point, though, he'd fucked her with the kind of intent that resulted in litters of harpy-kittens... so it wasn't like it was terribly far from the truth. They'd earned the chance to get a lead to Bella, some extra muscle, and likely someone who could prove useful to capturing the ones who were responsible for messing with the ship in the first place. For now, he finally sheathed his sword into the rope-held container before taking the cutlass and looking it over like it was a two-handed blade. Due to the size difference with the oaf, it practically was.

"Alright, Kaua will suck you off once we're back at your hideout, while we free our friend and set the trap... then, if we're successful, we can talk about how best to reward you further~!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua gave him the stare full of daggers that he probably expected along with a cute blush as she withdrew her knife from the Troll "low hanging fruit". They could hear his sigh of relief as he got up. His big troll boner was still wagging around when he heard Minz say the little crow sucking on his cock once they got to the hideout. it hardened farther going to its full foot length. Kaua shot him another angry look, "What?! Suck on that?! are you mad?! I can't fit that thing in my mouth. And i sure ad hell don't want to try!", She whispered angrily in his cat ear while pulling on it with her thumb.

"Oh! Really Ya mean it!", he said as his slow brain tried to picture it. "Uh so.... The hide out is like..... this way past them trees. Uuuuuuh..... I thinks there's like a path marked with red string so we don't get all lost like....", he said as he began to lumber his way forward.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Well, just kiss on it and rub on it! I don't care!" Minz hissed back, taking a moment to rest the large cutlass over his shoulder. While they could have likely taken the big guy, he had negotiated him into helping them! "Let's just follow him and get Bella back. You can worry about how you'll get him off when we're on the ship and your brain is in 'fuck me!' mode."

Giving her a one-handed pat to the rear, he put on his playful smirk and followed along behind the troll. They were on their way to get Bella... which likely meant that Gola wouldn't be along too far behind them once she backtracked and found their steps in the sand. If the troll could lead them, then Gola could definitely follow.

"By the way John, how many of you are there on the island~? Just you, the one you captured, and possibly your boss?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua was in a constant battle with herself to wanting to punch Minz in the face. But as asinine as he was he got them on the fast track to Bella. She was worried about her... the little half ursine was tough as nails for sure but she was like family to her, she could never forgive herself if something happened to her. Along with herself, Gola, and Captain white, Bella was one of the founding members of the white bandits crew. They all swore an oath together..... to make all those greedy bastards back home in Ceb pay for all they've taken from them. Thinking about all of this was enough for Kaua to let the Fuck me mode comment slide. "Whatever... all I care about is finding Bella.", she said dismissively, as they made their way though the dense brush. She blushed ever so slightly from the pat to her naked butt and turned away from him as she pushed her tail feathers down again.

John had to stop to think about that, he had to coundt them out on his fingers. "Ah uh... lemme see... There's me... that's one..... the boss lady..... that's two.... them two brothers... that's three and uh... four! yeah four people... i think?", said the slow witted Troll.