The ship of Dreams (for Bubblelord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With the messy load coating his cock, Minz rubbed up against Shmit's cheek with a blissful smile. His lust was fading even if his cock wasn't softening up, nuzzling him briefly before giving him a lick across his neck. By the time the head of his prick slipped loose, seed gently flowing out, Minz was at least able to think clearly. Slowly pushing himself up, he'd roll Shmit onto his stomach and gently tie the male with the belt from his displaced pants. Only then would he strip him completely bare at last, leaving the blonde face-down and nude as Minz experimented with the clothes. The pants definitely wouldn't fit him properly, nor the shirt... so all he could do was drop them to the ground as he moved over to Messer. His smile grew as his still-erect shaft menacingly intersected them, lowering so the shaft brushed the black-haired brother as he moved a hand to wipe away the cum.

"I'll make you feel good too... being bisexual is tons of fun~. I mean, you saw your brother right? He loved it by the end~... I think he might make a great boyfriend and pirate. Surely you can relate... like... for example..."

Looking over at Gola and her soon-to-be-victim, his smile grew.

"Gola, why not let this one ride her butt while I pound him? You and John can have fun, too, like using her mouth and chest! Kaua and Bella are too serious, so they can just transport our newest crewmate to the ship while we give them a nice introduction to their new life! We can interrogate them all back on the ship! I mean... they got these really good vials, after all."

Reaching to the crossbow that had been taken from Messer, he tapped it and then smiled to Messer.

"You have more of those, right? You can give me it, let me give it to your boss, and have fun... or I can find it and push it up your butt and make you probably beg for it. I mean... only if you don't want to be a friendly pirate with us~."

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shmit was only barely aware right now, apparently on some kind of contact high with Minz, so he just let everything happen as he was stripped naked and tided up, a strange blissful look on his face. When Minz made his way over to the tied up Messer he tried to squirm away, one of his eyes closed as the kitty shaft brushed up against him. "D-Damn you!", he spat as Minz brushed the cum off of him, he eyes still glaring daggers at him.

Gola looked up from the struggling girl. "Mmmm? You want to have fun with strange woman? Fuck boy while he fucks lady?", she looked like she was thinking this over. John smiles and brightens up at this suggestion. Kaua and Bella look too each other and then the naked femboy. "I don'y know about lettin' a little piss ant like that join the crew... but I'd still be a good idea to bring his sorry arse back to the ship so's we can get him to talk. Eh Kaua?", she said to their resident harpy. She looked a bit distant still he gaze going from crotch to crotch as her pussy dripped. She shook her head. "Wha? Oh, right. yeah....", she said face going red.

Meanwhile Messer gulped at the suggestion to Gola. He did want to end up getting fucked in the ass, but fucking bounty hunting boss? she did have a real nice body and always used other cocks and never his.... "Don't you even think about it Messer! I'll make you regret it! You fucking pirates better keep your hands off me!", said Ms.Masters as she glared angrily at them.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Because they're decent shots, I bet~... and I'm sure more cock for Kaua is all she could dream of! And we could always have them distract big-dicked bounty hunters as bait!"

Gently picking Messer up, turning him around so his prick nestled against his clothed butt, Minz helped the bounty hunter over to Miss Masters. With Gola nearby and John no doubt getting his hopes up, Minz reached down to tug the black-haired boy's pants down and then fully pushed them to his ankles. It meant his cock was right in-front of the different-colored woman, Minz reaching around to gently stroke and work the prick. Getting him hard and having his prick on display for the woman would help on two fronts, since it would further let Messer think with his body and likely shut the noisy boss-lady up. And it meant Minz could press up against the cute boy so his cock was nestled between those pert cheeks and his other arm wrapped around to slip under that pesky shirt and work over one of the brother's nipples. Gentle humps into his back let him hump toward the woman in-sync with his jerk-off.... all while Minz lustfully looked down to the bound-woman.

"Let's get her turned around and her tits wrapped around John... Gola, you can use her face and let our troll friend help get you off... all Messer needs to do is pick whether he wants her butt... or her cunt~! Unless you really want me to just pound you with that liquid you used on me as lube~?"

His eyes looked over at Kaua and Bella, winking with the hope that the provocative displays might spread. Sure, the brothers were piss-ants... but they were cute. And their cocks were definitely not the kind the old Captain would have likely pounded holes with. They were like living dildos... except useful with crossbows and with pliable buttholes.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua is of course flustered by this talk of more dicks for her. She stamped a cow foot on the ground digging her claws into the dirt. Bella rolled her eyes, she had herd that Minz was sort of sex focused, but not anything like this.

Messer squrimed around much more then his brother did while he was being "manhandled", well maybe more like femmeboy handled? Anyway, Messer shook his head and yelped "Noway d-don't look at it!" as his little dick bobbed and swayed in the open air. it soon got hard as he saw Ms.Masters looking at his peen. her face on of annoyance and fear. She was beginning to realize she wasn't getting out of this.... Messer's prick was throbbing gently in Minz's hand as he stroked the cute pole. AS the hand went to his nipples and the kitty cock was rubbing his crack he face turned just as red as his brothers had, betraying his arousal.

Gola who was licking her lips slightly at the sight nodded slowly and pushed the girl down pulled up her shirt and then pulled down her pants while still keeping the bindings in place. They could see dark purple nips and a dark purple gash, matching the color of her actual lips. her chest was nice and hefty D cup at lest, along with a nice groupeable butt and shiny wet gash. looks like the little show had made her so along with mostly everyone lacking a lot of clothes. She tryed to squrim and trash away from them but she was bound up tight and Gola had a hold on her.... and as they say, "Once Gola has her hands on you.... you aren't going anywhere." "Ok leetle boy you heard Kitty, witch hole~?", she asked grinning. "You basturds! Messer! you better not say-", she was cut off by him saying "P-Pussy....", meekly. She glared at him. "You little shit...."

Kaua was dripping more now and Bella could tell this was starting to get to her. "Com'on Kaua lets get the little milk drinker on the ship.", she said as she grabbed the boy who was still drolling cum from his butt. "Er, right yeah!", she said tearing her gaze away and helping her take the dripping femboy away.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Good choice~..."

Guiding the small prick over to the bent and exposed hole, he'd give a few more jerks to get a bit of pre on the shaft. Then, he'd angle that human shaft at those beautiful wet pussy-lips... before giving a small hump to push Messer in nice and fast. His small prick in such a large woman easily could bottom out even if she was a virgin with how wet she was!

"Feels good, huh~? You can have this all the time, between pillaging and taking from fat merchants!"

Bending the femmeboy over, pinning him to her back, he'd move his prick to slide down the ass and bristle the cute hole as he humped and moved the black-haired boy to get him fucking and to tease the hole. His eyes were still needy from the liquid, even if he'd worked most of it out... and Gola could see it in how his hips were starting to move side-to-side, grinding the cock around as he hoped for the orgy to start up!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Messer's things rubbed together and he makes a few muted moans as Minz gives him a few more jerks to get his shaft ready. Ms.Masters was watching this whole thing with wide eyes and grit teeth as the intrepid cat boy angled the black haired boy's shaft to her pussy. She tried to shove her hips from side to side to make him miss, but then Gola gave her a swat on the ass. She made her yelp and then Minz was free to shove the femmeboy's smaller peen inside. "You must take punishment for messing with Bella and taking clothes Gola make for her!", said the big bear firmly. Messer sucked in breath in a rather pleasureful sounding way, finding his little peen in a nice warm place. Ms.Master gasped and closed her eyes tightly as she hissed, "Messer..... when I get my hands on you later....."

Moving his own kitty cock make the boy jump a little and pump his cock into his possibly former employer. teasing his little pucker was the ticket for sure, it got him fucking nice and proper, not very fast mind you but the little guys face took far lusty expression as he slid his small tool in and out of her hole. Ms.Masters Was holding dack any noises she might make were a very angry and ashamed expression.

Gola saw Minz cute little face waiting for her. "Oh? You vait for Gola to start? Kitty ees true gentleman~.", Minz couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic or not. Regardless she motions for John to come over, and he does with a giddy look on his face, well as giddy as a troll could look with his stony face. "Lay down and put cock in girls breasts~.", she asks really pouring on her "sexy voice". He humorusly salutes and gets down his cock already hard and ready. With a blissful smile Gola move her self over putting her feet on either side of john. Ms.masters looked up panting slightly, to see the busty amazon standing over her with her exposed puffy pussy lips. She bends down to make it so her pussy is right above her captives face. a big strong hand grabs the back of the woman's head and shoves her face fight into her pussy and grinds her into it. She coughed and sputtered as this happened trying to get awat but to no avail. "Lick pussy and give John booby job or Gola will spank again~.", she warned in a sing song voice. The purple skinned captive seeing no other choice begrudgingly began to lap at Gola's big pussy, and then she moved her breasts over to the troll throbbing dick and nesteled his cock inside, and began to pump.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Gola getting eaten out and those large tits locked around the troll dock, Minz finally felt free to have his own fun. Hiking himself over Messer just a bit more, he grabbed the boy by the shoulders and pinned him base-deep inside the pussy. The brother could feel the catcock, still slick with spunk from Shmit's hole, stick against the opening before a bucking thrust pushed Minz nice and deep. It wasn't balls deep, but the lusty male could resolve that!

"Let's fuck right~!"

Pulling back, and no doubt dragging Messer by those tugging barbs and the prior virgin-tight boypussy grip, Minz thrusted hard to fuck deeper but also slam the boy into the middle-woman of the orgy. His hands grabbed those cute shoulders before he repeated the process again and again! He was going to pound the femboy until his balls were smacking his cute ass and he was in bliss like his brother had been!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Gola sighed. "Ees good.. mmm....", she coos as she grinds against the middle woman's face. meanwhile the hear a slow grumbling groan as john pumps his rock hard dick in between that oh so comfy spot between Ms.Masters breasts. Gola looks up to catch the sight of Minz bending that little guy over, push his current femmeboy's peen into the slick wet cunt and then shove his own member inside the ebony haired boys ass. "Guaaaaah!", moaned Messer, as his anal virginity was so quickly taken away. Minz would feels the femmeboy's ass clench hard around his shaft as he shakes and shudders in surprise lust. Ms. masters was making muffled noises, most likely reluctant lusty moans in the meantime.

Suddenly Messer felt himself being pulled back, the grip in hiss ass and the barbs on the kitty shaft forcing him back. Both him and Ms.Masters yelped as Minz shoved them all back together. It was like some kind of lewd domino effect, every thust he made caused Messer to thrust. Witch in turn make Ms.masters jerk forward and lick that big bear pussy and jerk her tits on that hard troll poll. It soon turned into a cacophony of lewd moans and other wet juicy sounds.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Messer moaning and the large fuck-train had Minzsqueezing his hands tighter as he fucked hard and fast. The popping of his hips and then Messer clapping into his boss even harder was the reward for his hip-throwing rut. His tail moved to brush up beneath both the femboy's sack and shaft before tickling the middle-bitch by her clit. The anal pounding was meant to teach his future brother boytoys how to love their holes being plumbed... but she didn't get that luxury. Releasing the shoulders that were now fairly red, he grabbed Messer by the hips and simply hopped up onto him, both legs wrapping him like a saddle. He couldn't thrust from tip to base, but he wedged himself deep for fast and hip-twisting grinding action that pinned him right up against that plush boybutt!

But with his new position, he was far from satisfied! Reaching around and grabbing those massive tits from the sides, he began kneading Masters as her cleavage got John off, using the funbags to keep him stable as he fucked Messer and promptly began to smack his prostate with a rapid tempo, trying to send him crashing towards and early and messy creampie. After all, if he popped a load in the woman... it'd be much easier to let John fuck her using natural lube!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Both of them made there respective lusty moans, although Masters was lost somewhere in Gola's pussy, witch made the big girl coo and pet their purple fuck toy. Minz could feel the girl start to push back into each thrust, it looked like her resistance was getting eaten away by the raw amount of pleasure that being eased into her from all sides. Messer didn't notice Minz's change in position much, at least not at first as he was a bit hazy in the head. But he did feel it once Minz got in on his prostate. The little Femmeboy mewled in pleasure as he began to thrust as fast as he can into the purple cunt, wet slaps rounding out the other noises. Masters made another muffled cry into Gola's lower lips, her tonge darting around in that wet spacious hole. Minz could feel her nipples hard as diamonds as her grouped hefty bosom.

Hitting his prostate threw him overboard into the sea of pleasure making the the boy slam his cock in a few more times before he could hold on no longer. With a completely bliss-ed out face he squealed as his little prick loosed its load into Ms.Masters hot leaking. She doesn't cum with him but she arches her back and moans once again, Making Gola grind into her face even more, Lewd strings of Gola's wetness leaking off of her.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
When he felt his bottom boy cum, Minz leaned close to kiss his neck and slow his pumping to a soft pop against the prostate to give them a moment of connected intimacy.

"Good job~... but your boyfriend and girlfriend still need to cum~."

Hiking his hips up, he'd resume the prostate pounding while burying his face against Messer's shoulder, grunting as his barbed cock assaulted the tight hole and bitch button. The increased speed was for his own enjoyment while still being roughly as effective at milking loads from the butt-fucking. So firmly grabbing the tits, his tail moved instead to encircle and tighten on Messer's small balls. While he was giving him a hard pound that was to make him cum, Minz wanted to really empty him out so the boy had dry orgasms. It was a decision he could make now, with his head not so fuzzy, to try and make his boytoy cum and feel it with his butt almost entirely. Giving him a few anal orgasm-like experiences would help ensure his holes were just as pleasurable as putting the tiny dick to work.

"You and your brother really are great~... once I bust my load in you and we all get your boss to cum her brains out? I'm going to make you gape~! Being a pirate, it's my duty to claim and then train your booty!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Messer was twitching slightly, his ass reddened from all the butt slapping. each pop on the boy's prostate made him jerk slightly. He looked tired as he laid on the still moaning Ms.Masters back. Messer moaned in a horse strained kind of way, as Minz right back to fucking the poor boy. he began to hump again but not with the same level of "enthusiasm" as before. His eyes were rolled up- and her was drooling lewdly his mind must be mostly blank at this point, only slightly aware of what was going on. Ms.Masters was picking up on some of the slack however, she bucked backwards, wanting to get off badly her lust still being stroked on all sides, she appeared to have quite a bit of stamina. The boy moaned again as another load was loosed into her sodden hole making her even wetter inside, she kept right on using him though wanting to cum so bad, egged on by the taste of Gola's pussy juice. "Mm~ Mm~ Mm~", went Gola as she rubbed her pussy at the same time. "Yes Gola can feel it coming soon.... good pussy licker keep going~!". John was speeding up his big troll wang leaking strong smelling pre into Ms.Master's cleavage. The Boy was dry now and only bearly there but he kept moaning and weakly shoving his hips, his mind on autopilot.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
A few experimental brushes of his tail followed by experimental rubs to the messy cunt as he pushed and twisted his head against the emptied boy's prostate confirmed his success. Slowly but surely he lowered off Messer's back and lifted him up with both arms around his cute body. A few humps more ensured complete dominance as he tilted Messer's face to meet his in a lewd kiss with enough spit that they had lewd strands of saliva between their tongues as Minz licked his face and whispered just loud enough to be heard over Masters smacking into the femboy.

"See~? Not so bad to cum like a girl~... you can experience this every night, once you join us."

Carefully pushing Messer down, Minz hiked him up on top of the slut's back before moving a hand down to grab the struggling shaft. Pulling him out of her cunt, he'd force the boy's cum-covered prick right into her ass. Only then did he grab Messer by the hips, thrusting slightly upward so that as he pushed nice and deep the cock slipped out the purple woman's butt... and then sank in as he withdrew. His pre was leaking inside by now, his own balls ready to give a butt-filling. But he had relocated Messer so he could pull off another plan. As he hammered away and approached his own cum-session, he pulled out the now-roomy hole and thruster deep into that messy cum-coated cunt all the way to his base with a meek gasp.

"This... I-I'm gonna let you two sluts share~!"

Pulling out after a few more thrusts, he'd begin swapping between boypussy and female pussy, his face holding a big grin as his barbs dragged Messer's seed out and carried it right back into his hole. Minz was going to make them share the seed like proper pole-sisters!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Messer had a sort of glazed over expression, only weakly aware of things and lost in his own little world of hazy lust. the boy was cum dry now his little boy-sack empty of seed. his tongue moves around gently as Minz brings his face in for a super sloppy kiss, his drool getting all over. Messer blinked slowly at Minz's words, was he even hearing him? Maybe, perhaps in a subconscious kind of way? The black haired femmeboy give a whine of a moan as he was taken from that comfy hole he was using and into the bounty hunter bosses butt! She made a noise of surprise that made Gola gasp and coo, enjoying the vibrations running threw her cunt. John was oblivious to most of what was going on around him though her had a great view of Gola's big fluffy butt, witch he was quite happy about as he contuned to run his shaft through that nice soft cleavage. Messer was just a lusty moaning mess now, doing noting more moaning and weakly moving his hips the poor boy might be quite sore after this.... Masters was just so full of fuck right now she couldn't stay angry her mind was too hazy with lust, her senses to overflowed. She cried out into Gola's quim as Minz traded cum back and forth with the back haired crossbow boy.

"Oh~! Oh~! yes Gola cum soon! Kitty! we Cum together yes? All four of us~?", she said as she took Masters head in both string hands and really mashed her into her dripping leaking puss. "Oh.... Feelin' real good now!", was all John could manage a troll brain in this kind of heat could only think so fast.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Then let's... cum... hard~!"

Accenting with each hole swap, Minz grunted and shook as he crashed into his own orgasm, spunk flooding Messer and then sputtering and making a proper mess of the cunt as he thrusted into Masters for the final end. Minz had left Messer with a gaping, cum-leaking hole, the seed running down his sack, shaft, and finally mixing into the sloppy mess between his groin and the thoroughly cum-stuffed cunt. Minz squeezed Messer by the hips, gently pushing him and locking him firmly against the soft ass, as he plopped down into the pair. The barbed cock dragged its way out, flaccidly slipping free along with a gush of cum and finally leaving Masters without her womb being attacked. Feeling the soft ass of Messer around his prick, shaft nestling in-front of the hole and his tip against those soft nuts, Minz moved his tail to stuff the cum back inside the woman. While he used her and Messer like a matress while feeling the boy's chest up and licking him possessively, he made sure to really wriggle his tail to help Gola and the purple slut get off. If he made her moan and cum, she'd get the amazoness squirting from the vibration and cute pair of boys spooning in front of her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Messer moaned out with the little straight he had left, squirming and drooling all over the place as his boy-butt was filled. Ms.Masters made more wonderfully loud muffled noises into Gola's puffy leaking lips as even more cum was gushed into her. Her womb and passage was full of the stuff now and leaked lewdly onto the ground. she cried out again as Minz forced his tail into her cunt her tongue still plunging the depths of the wet bear puss. Masters just couldn't take it anymore, she had been holding back the orgasm as much as she could but she just couldn't any more she wailed in pleasure, that is to say straight into Gola pussy, as she squirted out her own load, taking some white cum out with it. Then seconds later Gola moaned out loudly, and when she moans, people can hear it for quite a ways away. She grinds that purple woman's face all up in her puss as she sprays all over having a whole body shudder. John was extremely turned on by the sight so her in turn came with them spraying out a thick strong smelling gush of troll seed. it splashed onto Gola's butt and all over Ms.masters face and neck, while the very happy troll groaned a low groan.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The climax for the others achieved, Minz let his cum-dripping tail slink out of the cunt. His kitty dick was responsible for the mess that the pair of bitches in this orgy were in, proudly slipping back and off to grasp Messer by his soft ass. A squeeze and gentle split of the cheeks let him inspect his work, letting his cock bump the cute prick as he pushed their cocks together to almost visualize the pounding. It had been a tight hole... but now it was a Minz pussy. Something he could dump seed in and make the brothers who owned it feel like young mothers with the satisfaction of a bun in their oven. Without the risks! Gently turning Messer over, he'd heft his boyslut up with his arms hooked under those thighs. The messy leaky cock of the new bisexual boy was against his stomach, his flaccid cock running just under his sack to look like he might be willing to fuck the black-haired femboy more.

"I got my new prize... Gola, carry her for us. John can grab all our things and follow! Time to return with our booty and properly bind them until they willingly enlist and offer their holes and services!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Gola gives a happy sigh as she finally lets Masters off her pussy. "Good pussy licker, Gola take you~.", she said after she stood up and stretched, her pussy glistening. John slowly pulled himself out with a groan. "Good stuff....", he said softly. Messer was out like a light it was a bit too much for him to handle so he was limp as his dick when Minz picked him up. he was breathing softly sleeping like a baby. Ms.Masters was made of much sterner stuff then the boys and was still aware and awake. "T-To hell with you people....", she said in a strained tired voice. Gola ignored her and hefted the tied up woman over her shoulder, not bothering to pull her shirt or pants back down. "John you follow, yes? come to ship!", she said winking at him. He nodded very fast and grabbed a sac of his stuff a big smile on his stony face.

walking back to the ship with "booty" in had they found the other two girls trying to tidy up the ship. Kaua had found her panties and put them back on and Bella was looking for stuff to wear in several boxes her fine naked butt up in the air as she was digging around in a chest. "Oh leetle sisters~! We're hoooome~.", she said as tey stood on the shore holding up their captives.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz had been gently feeling the well-fucked butt up as he hailed his prize, the arrival at the ship getting a smile from him. His prick didn't spark back up, thankfully no doubt for Kaua and the crew, but he did make his way over and make a nice show of fingering the cum-stuffed boy to get a nice glob and rub it quickly off on Bella with an even bigger grin.

"You two have fun~? We did. These brothers will be lots of fun... where did you stash the other?"

Minz was obviously content to not get dressed yet... not that he knew where his clothes had been tossed off in the ruthless pussy pounding earlier.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua gave him a wide eye look as he smeared his seed on Bella's side. Bella hadn't looked up at Minz approach and was still searching for something to wear in the chest, but she stood up suddenly when she felt him wipe the cum on her. She spun around with a hand raised and slapped! Though... unfortunately for Messer she missed her indented target and accindeanly slapped the black haired boy on his butt! He yelped and gripped Minz tightly, awakened but tired. Bella was brushing the off white substance with a growl while she gave Minz a look. Kaua interjected, "We stashed him below deck, he can't get any funny ideas down there. since we tied him up". "Maybe we should put you down there ya little shit!", Bella growled still quite sour at him. Gola, hefting Masters got up too. "I vill put this lady with him? Might be more fun to keep all three cuties up here?", she said wondering aloud,

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Despite the intimidating fat-assed woman and the mark-leaving slap mere inches away on his cum-filled buttslut, Minz didn't even flinch or lose his smiling attitude. Maybe if she'd connected, but instead she'd see him give the smallest tilt of his hips.

"You say that, but you'll get curious about what made these boys moan and those two have fun. And that's why I forgive you~."

Turning to face Gola, his tail whisked up to gently poke and brush Messer's lips. Maybe he'd think it a cock and lick some of the cum off.

"If we can get them a place in some shade, then leaving them up here sounds fine! We can just let John jerk off on them if they get rowdy. A big load of troll cum once or twice will keep order~."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Bella just growled and turned away from him, wanting to go back to finding some damned clothes. "Not on yer life ya cheeky cunt.", she grumbled as she went back to digging in the contents of the chest. Messer still mostly out of it, did lick the cum off his tail his face mostly relaxed and slack.

"Mmmm yes Gola would rather have them up here... make them work around ship... nobody stay for free here! Ees law of ship!", she said grinning as she pat Masters butt. "...to hell with you witch...", Masters said under her breath. Gola just rolled her eyes and gave her butt another squeeze. "Oi... yus mean i can rub one out on them if they be bad? I's can do that...", said John. Kaua wasn't really in the mood for all this silliness... then again she never was. With a sigh she said, "Ok that just leaves Lazy Airick, Mad Rodger, calamity Molly and the captain.... If hes still alive....".

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz smiled rather pleased as his tail was cleaned, pushing gently to ensure each drop of cum was licked off before lowering it and looking to John.

"You can fuck the woman's tits and make her service you instead of cum on her, since she isn't trying to accept her new role in the crew~."

Moving to a nearby barrel, he lowered Messer onto the object and reached out to cradle his cheeks. The effeminate hole he claimed wasn't too bad looking... Minz carefully licking and then pushing into a brief kiss. Tasting his own cum in the cute tongue-mix left the pair with a strand of saliva between them as he left the boy to rest. His attention was turned to Kaua in the lack of his intended next target heading off to find clothes.

"I'll find some rope to make leashes for them to keep them near the mast. Until we can get collars or properly reign them in, they can sleep in the cargo hold near the mast. Them being tied up also means we can chart the next path with more ease. You handle the sail, Gola can work with Bella to set the course and get us moving, and John can tend to the most rebellious~. I..."

He stopped, looking around the deck until he spotted his clothes. Moving over, he retrieved his boxers to pull them on and finally hide both his trappy tush and prickly meat sword at last. He grabbed his shorts and shirt, but left them over his right shoulder rather than put them on. The rope wrappings would make that tough until he could remove and reset them. They'd make a fine harness to carry the looted large sword and his broken sword that worked like a knife!

"I'll get the rope and that slutty brother! On the way there, I'll have our bottom boy's help me prepare some food from whatever we got left!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Messer lazily kissed Minz back his mind finally begging to settle down. Messer then lay back and closed his eyes just wanting some rest after that. Meanwhile Kaua was happy to finally see him wearing something, not to mention she finally got her panties back on. Tiny bits of lust slithered through her mind but she could manage. She listened intently to him nodding slightly. "Ok yeah. that all sounds good actually. Were all probably hungry and Gola did catch some nice fish today. with Bella here we can get plenty done along with John helping.", she looked to Messer who was breathing softly having quickly fallen asleep. He seemed rather cute like that..... "Don't know about giving them any jobs yet... not until we can trust them more.", Kaua said watching the sleeping boy carefully.

Bella had found one of her skirts to wear, but no panties to go with it. she was grumbling about it as she starting head below deck again. "...No one better have messed with meh rum stash or heads are gonna roll...", Bella said in grumpily.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Messer sleeping, he was content heading down after Bella. He had to retrieve the boy's brother, along with the rope. His eyes were watching the skirt to pick up glimpses of her rump. That didn't stop him from retrieving lengths of rope from between boxes, slinging it over his other shoulder before finally slowing to tug his shorts on. His tail poked through cutely, giving a few whisks side-to-side as he approached the bound boy. The blonde was hefted up and bent over a crate so he could undo the bindings with his groin pressed up against his cushy butt and tail around that cute waist.

"Alright," he spoke just loud enough for the boy to hear, "I want you to know... you and your brother can be my submissive boyfriends~. You offer your holes, skills, and hearts, you'll find this crew perfect... promise~."

The rope around his ankles and wrists slipped loose, the rope gently noosing around the boy's neck just enough to act as a leash as he spoke louder for the rum-searching woman nearby to hear.

"Now let's get a kiss~... and then get you up on deck and united with your brother. I'm sure that both of you can help me secure your old boss... then help us fix some grub. Sound fair, boytoy~?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shmitt was awake for the most part. Minz found him blushing and fearful looking, being the more meek of the two brothers. Being naked and tied up did little to help him feel anymore at ease. He shivered and gasped as Minz propped him up on a crate. He gulps when he feels the sensual cat's groin pushed up against him and a tail around his waist. he braced himself for another rough fucking with a wimpier, but he soon found that he was actually being untied. He opened his eyes and looked back meekly, turning to listen to Minz.

The boy seemed to be mulling over what Minz had said feeling a bit better knowing he wasn't about to be ravaged. He gingerly sat up his hands on his boy bits and looking off to the side as the half-cat put the makeshift leash. He wasn't sure how to take all this he wouldn't meet Minz gaze, not directly. only looking at he from a side glance while nervously biting his lower lip. All he said in return was, "I-I.... I guess....", Shmitt mumbled hands still over his package. If he wanted a kiss he might have to pull him into it, he didn't look like he would resist.

Bella's cute bear ears twitched as she listened and he could hear her scoff at him while she pulled up a board and reached inside. She pulled out a large bottle and shook it hearing the slosh of liquid inside she actually brightened up. "Oh aye now there's the ticket...", she said to herself.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The bashful and nude boy was such a tease, Minz smiling like the cat that had cornered a fat-assed mouse. Gently grasping the leash, he gave that small tug and moved in to push their lips together and steal away the kiss. Only for a moment, though, lest he slip into the buttfucking again. As he pulled away, he moved his free hand up to keep Schmitt facing him.

"Good boy~. I'll need to find you both a pair of skirts so the whole crew has ease of access. Until you find a proper job and place~."

Turning and leading his leashed submissive bitchboy, he gave the smallest grin at the bear girl. Her finding booze was good. She'd get drunk and that'd give him a window to ply her until she took a ride. One good fucking and she'd be interested... hopefully. He lacked the strength currently to really power-fuck anyone but Kaua and the brothers into submission. Maybe he could work out a bit... catboys didn't exactly explode into hulking men until they did lots of muscle training!

Returning to the deck with the rope and brother, he approached the mast and firmly secured the blonde boy with a fine knot. It'd take a large sword to cut through proper rope... and only Bella and he had such weapons! Releasing the rope now that one was secure with slack to reach the deck below, he moved to the sleeping brother and gently wrapped his neck next. The brunette boy was going to need the rest to help him plow pussy in the future.

As he turned to Masters last, he extended the rope to John instead.

"Wrap her wrists together, then leash her to the mast. She can be kept bound until we get more time to... encourage her to the crew."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Eh.... Aye aye Mr.Minz.", John said taking the rope. He then took the scowling Ms.Masters hands in one hand and the rope in the other, he then stopped with a confused look on his face. "Ehhhhh.... ummm I forget how to tie a good knot...", he then looks to Kaua. "Uhhh miss harpy lady can you shows me a good knot?", he asked with a blank look on his face. Kaua sighed and made her way over. She takes the rope from him irritatedly and quickly ties up Masters hands. "Oh... knots are hard,,,", said the big lug. "Next time I'll go slower so you can see a good pirate has to know their knots.", she said sounding disinterested, but Minz could tell she was warming up to the big guy. he seemed so innocent in a strange way and he seemed to enjoy Minz and Kaua's company.

Masters was then tied tp the mast with enough slack like the boys. She pulled her pants back up but was unable to get her breasts covered back up. she was sitting against the mast looking away from them with the most grumpy of grump expressions.

Shmitt was blushing and still holding his boy bits and made his way over to his brother to see how he was getting on. He seemed in ok shape all things considered and just needed a bit of rest before he could help with the food.

Bella came back up drinking heartily from her bottle and wearing a vest she had stashed away now somewhat properly clothed, not really needing a bra for her small tits. "Best thing is to search next island in chain, maybe find more of crew.... or maybe clue.", Gola said to Kaua as they both looked over the map. "Oi lets git the little shits up and have em' make the grub eh? I'm straven' over here.", Bella said as she took another swig of the fine rum.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I vote next island," Minz called over to the pair as moved over to the topless slut, "The boys and I will head down below... but first~?"

His hands reached out to grasp Masters by her tits, squeezing firmly as he looked up at her. That loud mouth could be a good hole... and her tits might be worth something if they get her lactating. Big as they were, she might as well have been a cow-in-the-making! Two more squeezes later, he released the large tits and moved back to the brothers. His left hand grabbed Schmitt by the ass to help turn and then spank him in the direction he needed to go.

"You get moving now, before I get ideas for that doughy butt~. Make sure you get the pot and small stove to cook!"

His gaze turned back with a smirk, though, as he slowly moved toward the Captain's quarters. A small nap, time to redress, and then he could come eat with everyone. And, with luck, he'd wake up to a more drunk and curious Bella. The bear girl would be his, even if it took him being a submissive cock for her to experiment with. It'd no doubt help his venture to seduce the horny harpy, too... the cute assassin was definitely a target he'd love to lockdown into his harem even if she wanted to act tough!

(Small skip to meal + island?)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(Can do~.)

Masters gasped and then growled at him as he messed with her hefty pair of tits, her nipples popping up as an angry blush grew on her face. she bit her lip as she stared daggers at him. Then turned away with a "hmpf!" once he released her funbags. Schmitt squeaks and hurries away with a red mark on his butt, still holding his boy bits.

After that napping in the captains quarters was easy as the chair was quite comfortable and could lay back. He woke up a bit later to the smell of cooked fish among some other things. looking out from the door he'd everyone, except Masters, around a table with the fish neatly cut into pieces and steaming on two big patters. The boy were sitting next to each other still butt naked with the rest around the table as well. Bella was swaying a bit as she had been hitting the drink a bit hard. she was sitting next to Kaua while Gola sat next to John. She had finally put her Loin cloth back on covering her bare, bear, pussy. There was spot just for him right next to Bella.