The ship of Dreams (for Bubblelord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Her finger on his prostate did the trick, his ass clenching around her as the first bit of anal understanding sank in. The trickle of spunk momentarily stopped, Minz pushing up onto the bed to flop atop her and bury the prickly shaft fully inside her with a lewd plop of his sack. And with both his hands moving to grab the sheets, his toes and ears curled as an anal orgasm shook him to the core. Spunk fired deep into her from his shaft, his balls keeping it from possibly escaping as he released her from his tail and wrapped his cocksleeve around her thigh so it ran over her backdoor and around his prick. The target was her clit, the furry tip brushing it as he rubbed their locked hips together like he'd wedged a knot in her. The grinding ensured the spiky dick was clutching and rubbing all over her insides as he kept blowing spunk into her relentlessly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
This was what she was wanted, to make him explode with pleasure. It gave her great pleasure of her own to know that she "got him", ontop of the ministrations he poured on her after his first spurt. The combation of hot seed, grinding action, and a fluffy tip to her clitty she finally cried out in orgasm herself. She was quite loud for a small girl, her moans of release echoed about the place and the people outside could most likely hear her quite clearly even though the door was shut. She Wrapped her other arm around him tightly and moved her hips around lusty as she squirted in return. Mind you she was as wet of a girl as Kaua but she could spray a respectable amount. Her other hand stay in his girly butt to help him get as much out of this as he could.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Her efforts went to fruitful success as he hammered and clung to her with growing smacks of their hips and a slowing pace. His barbs were sticky, dragging strands of cum between them thanks to how much her hole had been hammered with spunk. Minz wrapped his tail around nice and tight around her wrist contently, his hole squeezing just as lovely. His ears were flat to his head, his mouth releasing her breast and the catboy crawling up her while scrunching her into a mating press before he plopped balls-deep and locked lips. All the sexual fluids made a goopy paste by now, sticking them somewhat like some natural knot as his hands moved to her cheeks and kissed her... differently. A submissive, loving kiss... one that had his tongue pull at hers and invite her to his mouth, a satisfied and tired look seeming still eager. They had the trip to makeout and keep fucking at a light pace, his mind hoping to just keep drilling her as he pumped in loads. Breeding acts brought on from his bisexual urges getting satisfied and locking him into a haze... the dinner seemed like it could have been miles and years away.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Bella slowly returned the kiss in kind, her tongue meeting his halfway then going deeper. She must have not had a good fuck in awhile, of course one had to wonder what "awhile" was for Bella... regardless she had quite enjoyed herself. She felt light and comfortable like her stress had just melted away. her partners were never so... willing to please... before so she had been taken by surprise. still a bit buzzed she gave him a soft pat on the ass quite a tender gesture from the normally stand-offish girl. She wondered if maybe they'd end up asleep like this because honestly she didn't want to move. their was a light knock on the door however, and it sounded like Kaua since it sounded like talons tapping the door.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Tongues meeting, Minz enjoyed her taste almost as much as her now-spunk filled box. The alcohol on her breath made the catboy slip his grip to squeeze her chest. Flat or not, the after-sex loving had him learning her body inch by inch, fingertips tracing her nipples before he broke their connected mouths to simply and quickly call back.

"Come in~..."

His ears stayed flat as the submissive boy brushed his tail over Bella and continued the balls-deep caressing, slipping the pair over so she could lay on him. It also helped the gravity better seal the pair thanks to the sheer amount of cat cum, but it primarily let him get one hand behind her head to get their kissing that extra force while the other hand grabbed her rump. No dominating intent, only a clinginess of attachment.... she'd got him off almost as well as Kaua, driving him to instinctively want more of his bossy drunk of a bear-slut. Her butt and cunt were perfect fits for the prickly cock wedged in her... it made him almost want to get a comparison of everyone orally and see if the crew could simply have been built on prospective holes rather than just skill. The captain and his big cock had stirred quite a few holes, so maybe it made sense~....

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
It was a certainly a possibility. the guy was certainly played the part of the roguish lady-killer to a T. He could always ask Kaua, she seemed to know the most about him, being the first crew member he recruited....

Bella let him move her only because she found this position also rather comfy as well. His body was nice warm and firm. She continued to kiss him as it felt good and that was all the reason she really needed, she could be simple like that sometimes. her body was mostly relaxed as she lay on top of him she only seemed to stay awake because of his constant ministrations. Her cute little ears and tail flicked here and there as her breathing was slow and clam. he'd never seen her this relaxed. If only he could get Kaua like this.... she was way uptight.

Kaua opened the door slowly knowing what she might see but hoping she wouldn't..... she then saw them there on the bed butt naked and Bella's pussy filled with cat cock. She blushed hotly as she adjusted her tiny vest. her feathers looked rather ruffled on her wings and she was sweaty... She must have had her own little go with the Schmit and Gola. "Ahem..... well uh, just came in to uh..... check on you guys and... get everyone situated for the night. We've got prisoners after all....", she said trying not to look at them the whole time, her face blushing hottly.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Simple sex was always the best. Minz parted his lips from his lovely stuffed woman, the hand on her rump pushing her the extra bit so her pussy was flush against his balls and base. It caused some of the cum to gush out for Kaua to see, despite her attempts of not trying to look. While instinct made Minz want to put a bunch of kittens in these girls, it was more about the pleasure and the closeness following that had him so pleased. Both of his eyes sat on Kaua, tail swishing out and tidying up the cummy mess that showcased just how many times he had cum inside of Bella.

"Mmm~... well, we're okay... if you want, why not join us?" The hand on Bella's hand-filling rump squeezed teasingly as he nuzzled against her cheek and returned his focus to kissing at her neck, "Mmm~... if we spend the night linked like this, you'd get jealous, though~... right?"

A slight shifted of the barbed tool dragged along Bella's insides, Minz moving his other hand back to grab both of her lovely cheeks. A nice, slow lift ensured all the seed slipped from her... before she was finally pulled up and off. It was hard to stay sane enough to do it, his shaft more pale thanks to the spunk-coating it had. A bubble of cum was oozing at the tip still, strings of seed connecting the somewhat softening prick and the sloppy pussy. It left him in the cold, but the prick slipping up to rest against her rump was almost like an achievement itself.

"If you want to situate us... why not clean us up so we can sleep~? You must be skilled with your mouth, with how tightly you wrapped around me earlier today...or did the cute girly boy satisfy you fully~?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua's face got redder and redder as Minz teased her she fiddled with the hem of her panties, looking rather angry ask Minz did all he could to mess with her and get her to look at the mess he and Bella made.

Bella sigh and moaned just a little as Minz pulled out her asshole and pussy flexing slightly at the emptiness. it made her squeeze him a tighter for a second, then relax again. "...OI.... canny stop movin'... around so much.... tryin' to sleep on you....", she mumbled drunkenly as she nuzzled into his neck like a pillow.

Kaua was fuming, her one eye locked on his cock stuck between Bella's butt cheeks. Her harpy instincts were making her wounder just how that would taste to lick... She shakes her head quickly. She looked like she was sweating more as she had to wipe her face with her wings. Her talons tapped the floor in annoyance "I-I don't need to waste time skrewing around!", she replied red faced, sounding more like she was yelling at herself then him. "Oi! Kaua! Canny you keep it down?! A girl is tryin' to sleep around here.....", Bella said muffled in Minz's neck. Kaua quickly left the room her feathers thoroughly ruffled. Next thing he knew Bella was snoring softly on him.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With his own bear to cuddle, Minz could care less at all the outrage. And while her meaty ass wasn't warm like her messy cunt, the resting spot between that derrière was enough for him. Minz carefully pulled at the blanket for the bed, pulling it as best over them as he could. Only once they were snuggle half covered did he nuzzle into her cheek, his hands on her back and rump to keep her stable and atop him as they drifted to sleep. Maybe Kaua would soften up by morning since they could check the next island... even if he stayed nice and hard thanks to his boytoy twins, cute bear dom, and amazon of a exhibitionist.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The next day he woke to the sounds of Bella muttering while laying on him still, it appaers she hadn't moved an inch form last night, perhaps finding him very comfortable. Anyway, he could see the light coming in from the small window and the sound of Gola's voice filtering in.

"Ok Leetle boy's you help vith cleaning deck. You do good job and Gola might give you reward~", he heard her tease. The he heard a knock on the door. "Oi Mr.Minz! it's me John... Kaua wants you up... says something about the next island.?", called the troll.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Ohhh~?" His hands squeezed as his feet and toes stretched as best the feline boy could beneath the sloppy bear. "Tell her... mrhhh~... I'm always up if she's bending over~!"

The dried seed on his cock was bothersome, as well as some of the patches on his tail. But he'd get Kaua to solve that before they got off the ship. Though, with the snoozing Bella... part of him half wondered if she was going to be sporting a kittencub with how she'd been tied up all day yesterday and certainly didn't take anything before they fucked like beasts. Admittedly, it seemed like a fuzzy fucking session thanks to the bit he'd drank to get her in the mood. Gently rolling Bella, he didn't quite hop out of bed. Instead, the lithe catboy sat up and moved one hand to grasp her small chest. If they'd knocked her up, those likely would grow too.

"Mmm~... I almost want to try and fuck your flat chest, Bella~. You could lick and suck the tip... I'm just long enough for that."

Unintentionally, he now made a face and turned his attention to their scattered clothes around the bed's side. While he wasn't all too focused on size, his pecker likely wasn't going to be addicting or fully satisfying someone like Gola. As if imagining it, he traced a slightly thicker, ten-inch long beast. That was more average for burly halfbreeds like him... but out of his reach without some mystical cock ring or island fairy. He'd heard those tiny, wing-flittering boys and girls could take a pounding that would break any normal being... so they still knew old magic that worked on enlarging and shrinking lovers and their parts to fit.

"But we have things to do, so might as well get up and hurry out~. if Kaua won't clean me, our new boytoys will open up. Even if one isn't more girly, they both got tapped into a bisexual life~... I almost want to experiment and see how they both get off while with a somewhat androgynous boyfriend."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Bella didn't react at first she simply muttered to herself but, Minz messing with her nearly flat chest brought her to the waking word. She groans a little and rubs her forehead she didn't really catch what he had said. Looking at her cum stained lower half she said, "Bloody hell.... wha?", she asked to no one in particular. It all came back to her in a moment or two. yes she had fucked him for all he was worth.... now they were quite messy. "Shit... I need a bleedin' bath after that....", she grumbled. She then looked back to him and gave him a look. "Like I said boy, don'y think you on me good side just cuz of... all that. I just know now we got us a stress reviler on board now.", she said grumpily. She pushed him aside and adjusted her peg leg. to collect her clothes.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"If that's you trying to say you find riding my cock relaxing, that's enough for me~."

Minz had handled getting pushed fairly well, slowly getting up as he redressed. He left his trousers open so the messy shaft hung out, one arm moving to his hip. Why not push things, right?

"So, I don't guess you want to clean up the mess that made you feel so good... so if you don't mind, I think Kaua or that cute blonde boy will help me out. And uh... we should watch out for you getting pregnant. It's not like you uh... took anything. Unless you want that, I'd rather things stay casual. Even if I do cum a ton inside. You get it... I guess."

He'd talked enough that he felt rather unsure of himself by now. With all his gear on and his dick out, he turned and started for the door. Best to try and find someone to clean his dick and tail. Part of him also felt an itch in his backside... was that part of his buttslut beta side emerging? His ears lowered as if to imagine a strong male fingering him, a beefy dick aimed right at-

"I... uh... see you outside~!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Bella just rolled her eyes as he spoke to her she was going to tell him she was fine.... half breed on half breed sex only had very small chances of "working" out with out external magical means. In other words they were most likely safe. "Whatever...", she said tiredly as she walked out behind him and pushed him out of the way while holding her clothes. she was headed for the below decks hoping that the old wash basin was still down there.

Kaua was near the bow of the ship looking over the map. She still was wearing the tiny top and her panties, clothing was a scarce resource on the ship rigtht now so it was all she had out side of her corset. The boy's were nearby under the watchful eye of Gola. she was still wearing her pasties and had her loin cloth back on. she would lick her lips as she watched the boys, still stark naked, swab the deck. Schmit was blushing as he worked, his boy tool waving in the wind. Messer was too but he tryed not to look so embarrassed as they both cleaned the deck. He could see Masters in a corner her hands still tied but her legs were free so she could walk.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
A little stumble, but Minz caught himself with ease. Getting pushed by Bella reminded him that fucking her when she was sober might help things be less fuckbuddy status. All the same, he had a tough choice between everyone present. But he knew who he wanted, making his way up and sneaking right up to his selected cutie...

And Kaua felt both his hands grab at her tiny top, undoing it with ease as he stripped it away and jutted his hips out to her.

"I don't have time to bathe, so help me out! You like licking pussies, right?"

A wiggle of his hips made the cum-stained cock move, his tail moving out to take her top and essentially move it out of view. His way of tending to the tail was simple, too.

"I need one of our new boys over here stat! Temp-Captain Minz requires a tail cleaning too!"

His ears were up, his playful spirit restored. He had to keep his mind off of things like being too small or big alpha males popping his cherry properly instead of some puny peg leg. Like checking out the island while his harpy friend hopefully cleaned his cock.

Hopefully. Otherwise he'd need whoever volunteered from the boys or even Gola to help him out. Heading down to bathe wasn't exactly ideal yet... maybe he could drag a few down there when they sent some out to explore...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Well, that was one way to really ruffle the harpy's feathers. She squawks in surprise as her wings cover her tits then looks up to him with an expression contempt. "You ass!", she said as she kicked at him her talons, only barely missing. She must not have actually been trying to hit him. "I-I'm not licking you cock! I have more important things to do. Besides, it's dried! That's fucking disgusting!", she angerily said as she made a grab for her top.

Gola motioned for one of the boys to come forward. Messer stepped forward, always trying to protect his meek brother. "I'll.... I'll do it.", he said.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Ugh... it's just a little spooge! You're a pirate, you've had WAY worse~!"

Minz carefully counted his lives after dodging getting talon raked. He did dance back and away, keeping her top for a moment longer before Messer spoke up. His eyes fixed on the black-haired lad, smile growing before he dangled the top at him.

"Ohh~? Well, my..." his voice faded off, looking down at the more masculine of the pair's junks. Messer wasn't any hunk... but... "U-uh... well, if that's the case... I shall reward you! Kaua can remain topless while we tend to matters below in the baths!"

Part of him felt like teasing Kaua outright, but his mixed mindset was curious about the possibilities unfolding. Turning and starting off, he waved a good morning greeting to Gola. Big bears loved greetings.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Gola smirked and gave him a nod. it was easy to tell that she liked him, then again she liked everyone on the crew. Its seemed like whenever he wanted to cook up a silly lewd plan she was right there with him. She was like this with the captain as well from what he had seen.

Kaua was rather cross with him right now. "I've had worse on me yeah, but you do see me licking the shit!", she snapped back at him. "Hey wait a minute give that back!", Kaua said wings on her breasts still. Messer looked back and forth. between them as Minz was hurrying them below deck. Kaua rushed after them trying together small top back.

Below they could hear Bella washing herself in one of the bath basins. there were made by Lazy Arick so they were more like bathtub and had a sort of working plumbing to them. They could hear Bella singing softly as she poured water on herself. their was more then one basin for them to use.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Kaua in pursuit, Bella bathing nearby, and his thoughts racing, Minz found himself moving rather briskly to one of the many basin. Like an expert, he shed everything below his waist, leaving him standing with his butt bare and his prickly shaft out. But he didn't hop in yet... rather, he took the top from his tail and finally climbed up and into one. But he didn't sink too deep as the water ran. He wanted just enough to sit back in the warmth, cupping his hands to splash his shaft with some of water just as the pair arrived.

"S-So... I decided! I'd like to take the time to clean me up to be... a team building experience. Messer and Kaua, you two will strip, join me, and... uh,,,"

His face flushed red at the thought of both of them servicing his shaft, a hand in each head as he guided them through some cockworship. Then Messer got Kaua to hike his legs and brought his shaft tobear a size fitting of a massive bitchbreaker~....

"... we need to be q-quick. So you both hurry and join me." His eyes looked over at Bella's basin, half wanting to incite her. But she was sending vibes her need to wait far longer to make any other moves or pranks for her. Gola was likely the only one who entirely wanted to get fucked as long as it didn't interfere.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
He'd be mostly right in that assumption, she certainty seemed the type..... Bella on the other hand... would need more drink again. she seemed to be mostly ignoring them and enjoying herself, singing something in a language he can't make out.

Messer looked flushed once he caught sight of Minz sitting there naked in the basin, his own cock raising up. Kaua showed up a second later, face red and talons clicking on the floor. "I told you to-.... wait, do what?!", she said as she caught sight of his shaft pointing out of the water. Her eye was stuck on his cock for a moment before she could speak again, her face a nice shade of red. Messer was looking back and forth between them unsure of who was in charge here. "And what makes you think you'll get me to do that?", she said in challenge to him, wings on her hips. She had forgotten that she was topless so her breasts were exposed, by this. Messer on the other hand submissively made his way into the basin.

The real question was how was he going was he going to get her in too.... hmm.... well her face was red enough that's for sure and her nipples were pointing at him. Perhaps if he was bold enough, he could make a grab at her breasts to get her lusty enough. After all he had seen how easy it was to get Kaua to do things provided he could just get her lusty enough. Her harpy instincts were hard to fight.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Being physical, however, also endangered him. Bella had got him into things last night by bossing him around, plugging his butt with her fingers... the catboy had got off on submitting. Kaua had been the bottom twice now, with him initially moving in to abuse how fast she succumbed to her instincts. All of that made the catboy come to one conclusion, just as his hand grabbed Messer's slightly smaller cock and jerked him off gently.

"Get in here so I can fuck your throat." The tone was demanding, out of place on the normally submissive cat. The instant the moment faded, he carefully used his tail to grab Messer's prick while his left hand grabbed the boy to gently guide him to his knees before the prick. "Or stand there and masturbate... but you won't cum without a cock or help. You'll be wet and wondering what this cutie is going to get by the time I'm cleaned and satisfied...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Messer did as he was told, or more like led to do, mostly because he feared what might happen if he say no. He didn't know Minz was as green as a pirate can get, nor did her know the hierarchy of the ship.... so he did was he thought was the safest bet and let Minz jerk him off as he blushed hard and get to his knees in the basin. He looked up to Minz then to the cock in his face with a look of hesitation on his face.

Kaua looks at him, she didn't expect such an open challenge like that... normally he would go for teasing and messing with her. She looked at him her one good eye looking him up and down before speaking. Also she had no idea where he put her small top she was getting rather cross with him now, how ever she was unsure how to proceed. Again, Bella was way to relaxed tight now to give one fuck, (literally or figuratively) so she soaked and cleaned still humming to herself. Kaua wanted to just simply leave the room like she did last time but he had stuck a nerve somehow and she didn't want to back down.... she felt like he was mocking her.... "that little shit.... I'll show him!", she though as her one eye burned its angry gaze into him. She was the real pirate here, wasn't she?! she didn't have to take this for one little upstart!

With out a word she pulled down her panties and got in with them, but she did so with singular purpose. she looked a bit scary with the were her eye glinted even as her face grew hot with blush. She forced him to the back of the basin with her wing and grabbed his cock roughly with the other. "Ok Minz, I'll show you who I think is in charge around here.", she said gripping his shaft tightly with her long single digit.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While Minz had been pretty confident when he made an order, the aggressive measures of Kaua had his tail dropping her top outside the basin from the surprise. The digit around his prick caused his face to flush in embarassment, those ears lowering in immediate submission. This wasn't what he had planned on, with Messer now involved. He had thought that both of them would be helping him get off... and while Bella enjoyed herself, he felt a lot more like the kitten caught by the hawk!

"H-Hey... I... u-uhn~..." She could feel his prick harden, the water he'd applied doing a bit to let him struggle against her grip. "Y-You and Messer were supposed to... n-n-nfgh~... sh-share."

The catboy kept one hand gently brushing Messer's head, but his other now moved back to support himself. His tail even moved forward, gently trying to wrap around one of her large wings. At this point, his own dominant flare was being challenged for the second time... but unlike with Bella, where he submitted and was a good little kitty, Kaua was someone he didn't want to fully lose to. She'd feel one of his legs hook behind her, foot on her ass as he used it to pull her flush to his body, his hand tightening gently around Messer as he pulled the boy to try and get him behind Kaua. Bella and Gola were far too big and experienced to even remotely have a chance of dominating... but with the more masculine of his boytoys to help, surely he could topple Kaua.

Or at least, as both his legs hooked around Kaua's back, he hoped so.

"Messer, y-you can use your cock on her. Bad birds need to get punished~." The kitty didn't sound all that commanding... especially considering how his barbed prick was throbbing and already hoping for whatever Kaua had in mind with her tightening grip. It was time to make his first vested battle... if he lost, there was no telling if he would ever be able to recover and keep trying to earn the dominance the captain carried. And for a catboy who had begun dabbling in submissive assplay, Minz was definitely going to be fighting an uphill battle to becoming a proficient switch.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Messer didn't like this.... he was braver then his brother but things looked to be getting.... intense. Kaua had suddenly gotten far more agitated and he was afraid what might happen next. "Uhhhh.... I uh, are you sure about-", he began but Kaua then suddenly spread her legs. she had felt Messer's boy cock again her butt and had seemingly allowed him a target. "...Go ahead.... I'll need it.", she said to him looking back over her shoulder. She didn't mind if it was Messer as she had "messed" with his brother last night and on a whole found herself a little fond of the two boys.... "But as for you....", she said looking at Minz and giving his cock a tug. "I'll make this mine!", she said as she bent down to start licking at his shaft, making sure to give it a few forceful strokes first.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz gasped at the tug, thrusting up with each forceful stroke. Her tongue felt good, but the rough handling was a lot more than he expected. Messer was in the perfect position to work her from behind, so maybe he had a shot...

That is, as long as he didn't lose his cool. His hand left Messer, instead resting atop the harpy's head as he panted and took her licks as best he could. His other hand fumbled across the surface, finally reaching the basin and starting the water. His legs gently pulled at her back, trying to get her to bend and shove her ass out at Messer. His tail was already slipping into view, running along Kaua's cheek whenever she gave him a good lick. The barbed cock was throbbing its way to being fully erect, too. And with it, of course, some of his confidence came back... particularly as the feline domme in him grabbed her feathered head and pulled her down to force her face against his sack.

"I-I... won't just back down. Until I prove myself, y-you... I'm going to make you fall in love with this, Kaua! With m-me!"

Even with his cheeks carrying a slight blush, the catboy's turned his gaze to Messer.

"Fuck her ass as hard as you can, okay? Use the water to lube up, then work her over... i-if we make her cum first, I'll make sure you and your brother get clothes as soon as possible. I'll even let you both sleep in the bed with me! I-I'll even do anything you want for one night, l-like... t-take your cock from behind. Y-You could be my first!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Messer was looking sheepish about this... He wanted him to.... to stick it in her ass? His own penis was hard and ready for action as he stared at Kaua's nice upturned butt, her tail feathers sticking straight up and out of the way. Messer began to lick his lips slightly as he very carefully moved his cock to her cute little butt-hole, trembling slightly.

Kaua grunted irritatedly as he froced her face into his balls. As reatailiation she gave his ass a swat. Then taking the cock roughly in her wing she put the tip in her mouth and licked around it in a circle. She was so busy trying to show him that she could grab his cock and own it that she didn't really feel Messer put his hands softly on her butt and poked at her hole with his pink headed tool. Before he could think about what he was doing he suddenly thrusted his cock into the harpy's ass with a groan. Kaua's good eye went wide as she stopped licking to gasp out in surpise with a "Caw?!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Her caw was his signal, Minz already mewling from her brief service. He'd been getting practically teased, but both his hands move to grab her head and pull her down onto his cock in her confusion. Both of his legs wrapped her upper back tight to lock her onto the prick, his tail whisking to one wing to wrap it firmly as he held her there.

"Pound her ass to your heart's c-content! K-Kaua... y-you're... going to submit before we leave... a-and admit me your captain until we find the big guy!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua would have shouted something at the boy and Minz but her mouth was too full of cock Her face grew hot with embarrassment. She couldn't believe Messer just did that! she wanted him to stick it in her pussy, she was prepared for that..... not a sudden anal insertion. She gagged a bit on his cock as he shoved it inside so quickly. The one wing he hadn't wrapped was sort of flapping on instinct, splashing a bit of the water here and there. Messer gasped as her ass squeezed down on him hard. he trembled a little from the tight embrace of her ass and then began to move driven forward by the warm, squishy, and tight hole he found himself inside. He, unlike he brother would get egged on by the prospect of more pleasure so, despite his uncertainly, he kept moving his cock... slow at frist as he had never ass fucked someone before.

Kaua squrimed to trying to escape but she found her own body resisting her again as she grappled with harpy mating instincts again. "No Fuck! Not like this! This isn't what i had in mind!", she screamed internally.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Kaua trying rather poorly to run made Minz' head her blurry with lust. Even if Messer was new, the idea his smaller cock still got the harpy going? The hand on her head ensured the flapping gal didn't slip off as he fucked her mouth, angling a bit so he pushed her cheek out for a few thrusts. It was the one bit of mercy he could afford. Her mouth was warm and wet, and her tongue and squawking made it feel simply far good. Instead, he brought his legs back and then over her shoulders, tugging her between his legs and getting into a very adventagous position.

She was bent, getting anally plowed... but his legs were now hooked up under her arms, looped to pin her so that even if he withdrew to let her breath, he'd be at a minimum within her mouth. His balls and groin bumped into her face as he both thrusted and pulled, giving a low moan as both hands grabbed on so there no way for her to slip off. She could probably only put her wings on him and try futilely to push up and out of the hold... but he'd also opened an option if she could think straight. As he thrust up and secured her at the shoulders, she had the reach to get both of her fingers to his backdoor.

But the horny catboy was too busy lustily thrusting into her throat to test her stamina and keep her in submission. Kaua was going to be the first on the crew he wanted in-line. All the times she picked on him, wearing slutty clothes... he bet the Captain had been planning to discipline her by the looks of the small top he'd got for her.

"Messer, slide your legs under her and thrust up into her!" The order came with Minz grabbing Kaua's head on either side to pull her into a thrust. "She's going to take every drop, so don't stop fucking even when you're cumming! T-together, we c-can win and y-you'll get your reward!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Messer's eyes were closed and he was shuddering with each thrust. "S-So.... t-tight!", he squeaked as he sped up a little, his peen pulsing inside her. He hoped Kaua wouldn't be angery with him after this.... he didn't want to be on her bad side. But, on the other hand getting clothes.... he really wanted that and he wanted that for his poor brother even more. "D-Don't worry.... about me! Ah!~ Give Shimitt clothes frist!", he moaned.

Meanwhile directly in front of him, Kaua was cursing internally in the way only a pirate could, thankfully for them her mouth was preoccupied... She would still struggle as Minz shifted his legs on her her wings trying to push him off of her but her butt being plugged by Messer kept her too full of pleasure to build up enough power. Also she thought about maybe biting him... but that was a place she didn't want to go.... she wasn't that fucked up.

She moaned muffled by his cock as she was "spit roasted", her wings coming to Minz's girly butt, as if guided by there by her lust alone. He would see her one good eye staring up at him a bit glazed, but still very cross and angry with him.