The ship of Dreams (for Bubblelord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
A plant lady that couldn't move? She knew Arick, which was good, but that bare-bodied slut had already convinced him that he wanted her. A personal plant to cum all over and inside? The catboy loved the idea... but reality called for action. Licking at Vex's back while fingering her more actively, Minz wanted her worked up. Springing a simple plan into action came first. The fingering stopped only when he was certain the purple slut was truly wet, looking to Kaua.

"Let's make sure she doesn't have some sort of trap before we approach. Purple-Tits can take any vining or tricks... I'm sure my slutty purple knife-ear would live a good tongue or cock... maybe both~?"

The last was accented with a spank-and-squeeze of her meaty ass, his lust doing more as he kissed her bare back and his hand left the rope. Instead, one hand reached up and squeezed one tit while the other pushed a pair of fingers into that backdoor. Getting her hot and ready to prepare for whatever this stumped lady might have in-store was needed... regardless of the bulge that pressed against her thigh to show how much he wanted to ram her personally. But there had to be some focus on the job for now, lest his harpy make further fuck sessions difficult!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Vex herself was quite surprised too see the plant lady and looked like she had something to say on the matter. But, Minz's licking and fingering combo made her gasp as she got goose bumps on her back due to his scratchy cat tongue. Her pussy began to drip as she grit her teeth to stop a moan for escaping. She squirmed around again Vain. She just couldn't catch a break as he played with her more after that.

"Ok t-that fine. She'll draw out any surprises we don't want.", Kaua said trying to ignore his lewd phrasing and his playing with Vex, but of coarse the blush was plain as day on her face.

Vex was trying to say quite she didn't want the plant girl to hear her lewd moans. Her back actually might be a weak spot on her with the way she would squirm with every kiss and lick. her butt jiggled nicely at his hands as another drip of womanly juice dropped from between her legs. "P-Please I... I... I didn't mean what I said before...", she said trying to plead with them her face full of lust and fear. Kaua gave a cold stare back. "You tried to take Bella from me. This...", she said as she pushed Vex out into the open towards the plant girl is you punishment. She stumbled and fell face first in front of the rooted lady with a yelp.

The flower/tree woman gasped in surprise at the sight. Her hands going to try and cover her exposed lady bits. "Oh gods! What the!?", she said clearly very shocked by Vex's sudden appearance. Vex looked at her while still on the floor while the amber eyed plant looked back down there eye met. "Oh gosh! You're naked?! and tied up!? Ah!", she said looking away clearly quite embarrassed. "D-Don't look at me either!", she squeaked. Vex looked very surprised... this woman seemed quite harmless and meek. "Uh.... What?", Vex said bewildered "Oh gosh i hate this I JUST.... CAN"T... MOVE! Listen! you have to get away from me! My vines I c-can't control them!", she said sounding very alarmed. But before Vex could move vines shot right out of the ground and snagged her pinning the already tied elf to the ground. A single vine began to make its way over to now upraised ass as the vines shifted to prop her butt up. "No No no! not again! I'm so sorry!", said the flora woman hands over her face.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
And just like that, Vex had saved them a lot of trouble. His back attention-loving bound purple slut was hefted up and about to get vine smashed in one of those holes. Turning his attention almost astoundingly from the impending tentacle sex, he slipped up to Kaua and cupped a feel of her rump to get her attention.

"We should figure out if there are more vines! Get in there and see, ask her about Arick, too! I wanna help bring her back to the ship, but only if we can do something about those! Plus, having her with us might help draw Arick out since they've met!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua looked back just as the vine planted itself into Vex's exposed pussy. Two smaller vines slithered up and placed themselves at either end of her pussy lips spreading them wide! Vex who was struggling violently screamed as her hole was violated by the floral appendages. "AAAAH! You biiiiiicth!", she cried. "Nooo! I'm sorry! I-It's not my fault I swear! Please forgive me!", said the flower girl with tears budding in her eyes. She moaned soon after apparently she could feel what the vines were doing and they were giving her pleasure as if they were cocks.

Kaua jumped a little at his little grope wishing he would have just tapped her shoulder! She frowned at him and then said, "Wait... you wanna that back to the ship!?" looking at him like he was crazy. "I don't know about that... but she does seem to know him, Arick I mean.... so we should talk to her yes. Maybe her vines have only so much range? Anyway you're coming with me.", she said as she grabbed his leg with one of her feet and pulled him out with her. They weren't as far in as vex had been she was trying to keep them a safe distance.

"I'm sorry! I'm soooo soooo Ah!~ sorry! I can't control them! they just get all rapey when i start to feel lusty!", wailed the plant girl. Vex now had a vine trying to get into her mouth she was twisting her head left and right to avoid it but soon another vine held her head still as the vine slipped in! Vex "mmmmmpfed" loudly and squirmed more. The plant girl hadn't noticed them yet.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The lewd vine sex going on definitely had his attention, watching the sight more than trying to hear the complaining from Kaua. Of course, he did walk with her, but his attention was definitely more sexually oriented based of the fat bulge of his shorts. Using his hefty blades to cut those vines was definitely out of the picture since they shared pleasure with the plant lady. But the oddity of her body and that lush pussy tantalizingly close, alongside those fat vines, was definitely worth it. She was like a treasure all on her own! As a pirate, Minz felt that acquiring her was definitely a necessity! But he took up position behind Kaua, cupping her average chest with firm grabs to both hold her and continue his molesting. Keeping her in front was probably safer, just in-case they did somehow still fall with the range.

"Hello~!" He smiled from over her shoulder at the plant lady, the bulge pushing up against Kaua's rump as he humped unintentionally to the rhythm of the wild fucking nearby. "We heard you calling our friend Arick's name? Since your vines get like this while your aroused, why not have fun with our prisoner there and calm down? If you point us where he went, we can go get Arick back and maybe even figure out how to get your lovely pu- stump free and take you with us! Wouldn't that be neat, to leave the island?"

Kaua can practically feel the drooling at his mental picture of that lovely plant pussy taking a seeding whilst Vex lay nearby, waiting for more. Mentally imaging the sexy times definitely was the best part of his new life with these pirates, even though he hadn't even got to have a proper swordfight that wasn't involving cocks or found some booty that wasn't actually a butt!

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(omg that last line XD)

The flora lady was looking away from the scene she was making with Vex, who was moaning muffled by the second vine in her mouth. Her butt was starting to jiggle nicely to the rhythm of the pounding in her pussy. She had her face in her hands and was trying to muffle her own moans when she hear Minz's "Hello~". She looked back surprised to see even more people that weren't nagas. Tears were still budding in her eyes as she look blinking at Minz and Kaua grunting and moaning as her vines kept at it. She was again very aware of her nudity again and tried to cover up with her hands before speaking. "I'm-I'm sorry I...", she looked like she needed a second take in all that he had said..... he did seem to have a habit of talking quite a lot in a sort amount of time.

"Uh.... what's your name by the way?", Kaua asked trying quite hard to look away from vex getting pounded, and ignore Minz well... being himself. "I-Its Maya....", she said with a bit of a sniffle. "S-So you Eep~! want to find Arick... he's your friend.... a-and you wanna save me!? Arick wanted to Ah~! d-do that too. He's a nice guy... super lazy but.... nice...", she said blushing and trailing off the blush on her face getting even hotter. "Oh right yes! Please get him he went to the naga camp to try and get a potion that he said would help me with my... problem... But i didn't want him to go! Those snakes are-are terrible!", she said looking like she might cry again as Vex continued to be fuck at a moderate pace. Thier purple elf looked like she was still listening in even through all the fucking she hadn't fallen into a lusty haze just yet.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
So the naga would have to be dealt with. Both of Minz' hands gave another good honk of his harpy's chest before releasing and turning, hand rising to his chin in thought. All they had to do was get a potion and take down some snakes... which also gave him a chance to collect one of them for his collection! A plant gal and a snake-like person would definitely be a fine pair of treasures... even if he was sharing the first one with Arick, based on that blushing vine-rapist. Maya would receive their help, but the pair of them alone wouldn't be enough. Turning his attention to Kaua, that hand lowered and he reached to grab the large cutlass and draw it out.

"I'm gonna go scout out that naga camp and see how Arick is doing! You go fetch the others and John! That big oaf can probably fuck those naga's throats raw and into submission before that venom of theirs works! Plus, those two cuties might not have any weapons, but their muscle could definitely help. The twins and me can take on whatever you, Gola, and that muscle dick can't! Vex can stay here and really enjoy getting sexually explored with Maya!"

The long spout done, the hefty blade was raised and sat atop his shoulder, jutting his chest out proudly. Not being muscular made it look a bit silly, but the erection in his shorts ensured there was no mistaken the bold catboy's masculinity. Ears twitching as his gaze turned to the plant gal, it was clear what he wanted. A point in the direction of that lazy oaf, so that he could get moving whilst Kaua, who was faster regardless of flying or walking, went back to secure the others. It was time for action. It was time for the first true test... considering the bounty hunters had quickly become new additions to the crew thanks to how easy it was to fuck them into submission!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua still somewhat flustered, turned to go and get the others. With her feathers somewhat ruffled she sped off after giving him an almost... worried look. Was she perhaps just the tiniest bit worried about him going there alone? But before anything could be said she seemingly disappeared into the brush quietly as can be as one would expect an assassin like her to do.

Vex squirmed and trashed looked to Minz then then Maya pleadingly, her muffled moans the only sort of noise she can make. Maya Looked away her feelings of guilt at the situation very evident. Looking back to Minz She remembered that she hadn't pointed him in the right direction! "Oh right! uh uh..... The way right behind y-you. F-follow those dark colored trees. They lead straight to the Naga camp! Oh but please be careful!", she said and then moaned still feeling the pleasure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The path ahead was rather narrow and claustrophobic, the trees closed in around him as he made his way to the naga encampment. Pieces of snake skin could be seen laying about, proof of their presence in the area. the darker barked tree concealed more light then the ones before so the light grew much dimmer here then the rest of the jungle. coming around a bend he could spy would could only be the dwellings of the Naga. there homes made of dried mud and dome shaped. A single fire flickered in the middle of the camp whilst none other then the nagas themselves slithered about. There were both males and females, all tail from the thighs down. There upper halves were human in shape but their scales ran up their backs. their faces lacked noises but had little slits but were over all human in looks and shape with thie eyes having slits for pupils. their ears were slightly pointed while heads of red, black, and white hair grew above. They were all very fit and athletic looking, not a single one could be called overweight. The males had nice wide shoulders while the females had nice wide hips and generous busts. In the center of the place Minz spied some one tied to a post.... he'd have to get closer to see but that had to be Arick. he could only make out the silhouette but it had to be him.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz couldn't help but sigh a bit on the inside. Not being able to spot a cute male with a fat cock, but only spotting buff men, definitely eliminated the most ideal selection for his prize. Not that he doubted those males could fuck his butt hard and those females could make some nice snake babies, but cute boys like the brothers were good for both itches in their own way. With all these snakes around, though, he was certain that this native population would no doubt be fine with their population being depleted a little. Not that they could give chase even if they wanted. All the colors also made selecting the right one tough... but that could all wait for later.

The silhouette became his focus, gently turning his blade over in his grasp. Trying to make it over there was very unlikely, considering his equipment... and stripping down would only make the catboy more likely to get spotted and buttfucked. Waiting for the others was definitely ideal. But how could he be a bold pirate if he didn't take risk? Carefully sheathing the larger blade, he instead drew the broken sword that he used for a dagger, looking to the nearest hut. As fit as these snakes might be, if he could find something to drug them and do so... then perhaps he could get a hostage and make them submit. Kaua would no doubt love the tactical idea of it... but hate the fact that he definitely wanted to also fuck that hostage whilst the others watched. Sneaking from the brush and forward into the dwellings, the nimble catboy approached the entryway when he was sure no one would spot him. And inside, that broken weapon was kept close to his chest, unsure if he would actually be able to use it if it called for it. Best case, his plan started off smoothly... worst case, maybe he was girly enough that they fucked him instead of killing him.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
He managed to sneak inside ok it seemed, the nagas too busy to see him just then. As he crept into the earthen dwelling he found it lit inside by a small fire. His feline ears could hear someone in the next room from the sounds of clinking and clattering. a strange smell was wafting about the place. A voice could be heard, "Lets see.. ah here it issss~. Thisss should make him nice and obedient for usss~.", hissed a feminine smugly. Judging by the smell and upon closer inspection the rest of the room he was in it seemed that he had found himself in the house of what must be the tribes alchemist or shaman. there were lost of jars of gods know what sitting around with lots of bones and skulls laying around. she was in the next room, he'd have to take a peek around the corner.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
A potion of obedience? Minz could practically feel his tail jumping side-to-side as he didn't even hesitate. The strange smell wasn't going to send him away. Heck, if anything it might better disguise his own. And with a naga, that made sense for something you'd need. That dagger-like hilt was brought up, knowing that if he had to rush the person on discovery that it would be better to have the ability to swing it or stab it downward. But that was really what he hoped didn't happen... getting violent was not his forte. Unless it included rough sex. Then it was likely his specialty.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
sneaking in he saw the naga-lady, she was stirring a rather large cauldron that glowed a rather eerie green. She was tall and slender with tan and brown scales across her body and black head of long hair. A large headdress laid on her head made from the skull of some bovine animal along with various feathers arranged ornately on the steer like horns. Form behind he saw that a nice handful of ass hiding behind a loincloth. Hips that could be described as "quite temping" sawyed a little with each stir. He couldn't see her face from here but he heard her speak again.

"Lets sssee.... smells about right..... Color is good. Yesss just about done. He'll be putty in our hands...", she said with a pleased sounding hiss at the end. She was humming to herself as she stirred a bit more she seemed completely unaware of his presence there... Well this will be easy after all-

She suddenly stopped moving! "Sssso... little cat~, it seems as though you've found yourself in the snakes den. What will you do now I wounder? Are you going to try and take me hmmm~?", she said as he saw a flash of her fangs as she turned her head looking right at him! "I smelled you coming. it's not hard for usss...", she hissed in a teasing way but there was a very dangerous grin on her face.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While he was hopeful this would go smoothly, especially with that ass of hers on the line, he couldn't help but grumble when she revealed she knew he was there. The broken blade was lowered, being brought closer and lower to his hips. Even though she could see him, he had one move to try and turn the tables. If it failed, then this could be bad... but if it succeeds? Grabbing the band at his waist, he tugged his shorts down at let the barbed cat cock slip out, handing his dagger off to his tail.

"I came to free my crewmate... but after seeing you, I have a request." Stepping closer, cautious as his rod grew stiffer and he neared her tail. "Your body... I want it. I want you to become my wife! And if you think I'm not serious... then I'll wrestle you down and make you cum your brains out!"

The lie, he thought, came out sounding pretty good. Marrying only one person would be silly, especially with Kaua and those boys making love far better and intimate than this dark-skinned naga might, but part of the lie was true. He wanted her in his harem, to be his, and was willing to wrangle the snake down and cum inside her until she submitted. Her attire was sexy like some textbook shaman and she was good at alchemy. Even if she wasn't an exotic trappy snake boy, she was too good to pass up.

"But if you doubt me... well, I guess I'll need to fuck my feelings through to you. So you choose... fuck Minz the legendary and suave sex-pirate and become my always orgasming wife or face me and be fucking into loving me until your snake-heart is mine!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Without looking away she moved the cauldron off the fire as her tail swayed in anticipation. She then turned fully to him, he could now see her face more cleanly. She was quite pretty with a slightly pointed chin and lips that one would call "kissable". A forked tongue flickered in and out as she tasted the air tasting his sent. A pair of fangs stuck out from her lips from her quite evil looking grin. Her eyes were purple and stilted and hovered on his cock once her reveled it. Her mid drift was toned, the slight hint of muscle hidden beneath. Her breasts weren't super large but there was definitely enough for a pair of hands to work with (C-cup). They were covered by a simple brown band of cloth that showed off most of her tit while covering the nipples.

"Sssso you know that fool boy who tried to steal from me?", she said titling her head to the side. "Very interesting~. And now.... a little boy like you thinks he can take me down and fuck me senselesssss? Oh how very funny you are.", she said eyeing him up and down. "Hmmmm now I suppose the real question is who is faster, a cat or a snake?", she said as her hissing grew louder and her powerful tail began to coil behind her. Her mouth opened to fully show her fangs. Naga vemon was not deadly directly, it was used more as a paralyzing agent for them. So he would not die if bitten but he would no longer be able to move. "I think I'll just use you right now!", She hissed as she suddenly lunged at him arms out stretched and mouth open as she tried to both grab and bite him!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz knew exactly what to do, especially when she so transparently prepared to strike. A snake's speed was roughly even, of course, but there was a big element that made a snake's strike so useful. And the C-cupped, purple-eyed next member of his harem had tossed it away. Without the element of surprise, the cat-cocked lad was far more agile and definitely faster. He didn't have to worry about tits slowing him down! As she grabbed and bit, she'd feel her arms close but only brush her fingertips along his clothing. The catboy danced his way from her grasp, the sheathed weapon on his hips coming free and being lifted upward. Not only did she miss her grab, but her fangs struck the leather holster and her venom seeped into it. And with a quick tug of the blade as he spun, the sword came loose glistening as it nicked one of her arms and he bounded around to her left.

In one quick move, he had not only avoided that paralyzing agent... but he had poisoned his blade with her venom. And now she had been touched by it... and depending on how potent it was, that cut could already have sealed the fight. But that was very unlikely, especially considering a built-up resistance. His tail tossed the broken blade to his grasp, quickly running its tip through the cauldron to grab up some of her mystery concoction. If it was possible, maybe he could apply it to her. She'd mentioned something about it causing obedience, right? Tha

"I think I like the idea, but unfortunately, the next big thing in the pirate world can't just let a slutty snake use him. Start thinking of some names, since you're going to be a walking kitten-factory by the time I'm done with you... whether it's your venom that paralyzes you or maybe this precious mixture you've been making, hm?"

He had to hold his ground, at the very least, until the others arrived. Arick was definitely here. There was no possible way that all of fate could make that not Arick she spoke about. Winning this could be huge... but if he could just hold out then he would have a good chance of gloating over this snake while making her fall in-love with him. But she kept mentioning how little he was... but the firm and erect dick aimed at her was willing to prove her otherwise. Barring some sort of magical art, which wasn't impossible in these more rural places where the practices survived, there was little way to believe she was that much older! But then again... well, if she was some mystical ancient, that only made it better to conquer her!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She honestly did not think he would have been fast enough to flee her grasp, Nagas were lightning quick in a strike she, so she was quite surprised that he not only dodged but counter attack with her own venom! She hissed in anger as she quickly pulled back hand on the cut to her arm. It seemed that he was right about her being mostly immune to her own venom. It looked like it was merely numbing her arm.

"Ssssuch confidence but you're in over you head boy!", she hissed her tail tensing. "you've no hope of overpowering me! once you're in my coilssss it'sss over."

Then she began to circle him baring her fangs looking for an opening. Then, in the next moment her tail tip thrust forward and snagged his leg! it then yanked hard trying to pull him off his feet!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As she wreathed his leg and tugged him down, Minz plopped down to his plump butt before raising his shortsword and keeping it between the two of them. Forced down to the ground like this, his only option was going to be to continue delivering strikes... and she even gave him a prime target. She'd feel the blade's weight thunk at her armored tail, the cut not the cleanest thanks to the raw protection. But unlike the first swing that had merely nicked her, he ran the entire length of his now venom-laced sword through the wound before the blade was knocked from his grip.

After all, it wasn't like he was a trained swordsman.

But that numbing strike was only intended to numb out her tail's ability... because the concoction-dipped dagger in his grip wanted her to have a much harder time trying to dodge. All he could hope was that the concoction had been potent enough to work even with just the bit coating the broken weapon, aiming a stab of the short and damaged weapon at a different section of her tail. Hurrying, especially now that he was on the ground and practically surrounded by snake, was essential to bringing her down. An arm and part of her tail out of commission was unlikely to be enough to weaken her to where he could struggle free... it was all or nothing for the sex-loving kitten.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She yowled in pain from the cut he had made, however that didn't stop her from keeping her hold on his leg. She pulled him forwards quickly by his leg as her tail snagged his other legend began to coil around. She was quite cross with him now for giving her a wound like that wanting to punish him! How dare he try and take her! HER! the shaman! The gall of this little shit eating cat! this was more or less what she was thinking. She didn't even bother to mover her tail away from his blade, then again she would have to let him go to do that and she wasn't about to let him escape now. She grunted in pain as the blade got past her scales but then stopped it form getting deep. She didn't realize that a bit of her potion was on that blade until a few seconds of her trying t coil him up. She had just got to his arms once she felt her mind grow a tad foggy. "No... you didn't!", she gasped but quickly regained her herself. "But that won't be enough... you have to know the right thingssss to ssssay!", said the angery snake lady.

So it had to be activated with a phrase of some sort? But what could it possibly be?! She sure as hell wouldn't just blab it out... There had to be a way.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With her quickly coiling around him, his tail barely slipped up and above the coils. With both hands free but both legs bound, the only way to buy time was obvious. Both arms shot out, grabbing her band over her tits and tugging it down so the C-cup girls flopped right out. Instinct made certain he squeezed at her nipples, knowing that perhaps it'd get her squirming and distracted... but well aware that it might get her to squeeze his legs. The plump cat cock was still above the coils at least, so he wasn't at risk of getting his manhood squeezed, but perhaps that would only do more to distract her once she neared making it vanish. The catboy's eyes darted around the room, looking for a book of some kind, whilst his tail lashed out at the cauldron and reached to the fiery woods beneath it. The tail squeezed one of the planks, pulling it free and bringing it back over to push the heated object against the spot where his sword had cut.

"Won't matter soon enough! When I make you mine, I won't need such a dumb thing anyway! I'll have you telling me the words while cumming your brains out if I don't figure them out before then!"

Pleasure, pain, anything to get her distracted or possibly unable to finish her strike. If he could find out what those words were, then this over-confident snake will have picked on the wrong well-hung catboy! Minz winning a genuine fight was also going to definitely earn him a free blowjob from Kaua (at least in his head), and make the crew know that he could think of more than just sex. Of course, if they came back to him pounding this bare-chested snake slut... well, that might not help his image much, but it was still a big improvement.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She gasped as her tits bounced free she didn't expect him to do that, once she was over the surprise she started squeezing him tighter in rage. But, before his legs were crushed he in stroke of quick thinking placed the still very hot wood over he sword wound. This got a reaction out of her.... She cried out in pain and let go completely slithering back and clutching her tail as tears of pain flowed down her face. He was now free of her crushing grip. Kaua would actually have been quite impressed right about now had she been there, she had an affinity for those that could think quickly in dire situations like that.

Looking around he could see no books in the shamans home but there was a scroll was sitting nearby on the table next to it perhaps that's what he needed?

"Why you.... you worthlessss little runt! How dare you harm my beautiful tail! I was going to take as my own but now.... I think I'll enjoy squeezing the very life out you!", she hissed seething with anger fueled by her pain.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Pft. You can enjoy squeezing my seed out, snake-bitch! The day my cock-using adventure ends to you is a fatter chance than your belly will get after I put kittens in you!"

Exchanging the burning piece of wood from tail to hand, Minz quickly turned and leapt out to grasp the scroll in his free hand. Defensively pinning himself near the table, half-hoping it'd slow and coiling efforts, his eyes flicked between naga or scroll. There had to be a phrase... for the sake of his dick he hoped there was. Of course, he also hoped his brain could read their scroll.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She hissed back at him menacingly her eyes locked onto him. "Annoying little kitten! I'll-", she stopped short when she realized just what he was holding in his hand. Panic showed across her face for a brief moment then she quickly tried to get to him, making a grab for scroll. "No! Give me that!", she cried.

On the scroll he could read the words: "sho-la go roko! Your will is mine!"

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
There wasn't need for the scroll once he read it, dropping it to the table and side-stepping. And as she'd get hold of it, the counter where it had been resting was where she quickly found herself forced down. Her tits were smushed to the surface, the catboy slipping around and bumping his fat prick against her loincloth-covered ass. Both his hands grabbed her shoulders, pushing her to reinforce his dominance. Time to score a win!

"Sho-la go roko! Your will is mine! And I order you to retain this personality even if you're forced to be loyal! You'll come to accept your new spot the old-fashioned way... just use this potion to keep you under control, mmm?"

That furry tail whipped forth, wrapping her cloth and tugging. He wanted a good lock at that snaky ass... he'd have time to get used to his new naga shaman. And until the others arrived, might as well enjoy his victory. This potion likely meant he could order her to surrender Arick and make the snakes all loyal to the pirates... but the fat prickly shaft that smacked her rump wanted to focus on carnal needs before being smart!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She yelps in surprise as she, still holding the scroll, is forced to the table quickly and roughly. She struggled for a moment before she heard the words Her face suddenly going slack and her eyes going pure white while he gave the command. She then flashed back to her eyes wide and and darting around as she tried to look look back at him. It was practically written on her face what she was thinking... something along the lines of, "oh shit! how could this have happened?!".

"No! Stop Let go! I won't be the sex toy of some vile worm like you! Never!", she shouted as her loincloth was slipped off. Her butt while covered on scales was soft to the touch of his cock and its little barbs. her tail trashed and then tried to coil on his leg again.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
When she had briefly stopped, that definitely took him by surprise. This stuff was potent! But with the soft-scaled ass nestling that kitty dick, it made sense to get started. Her cunt was likely on the front, but her ass might be tighter...

"Hold still and tell me which hole you'd prefer to use!" He thrusted the beast up, hotdogging her with an audible slap of her ass as his balls bashed her. "Besides... sex toy is wrong! It's more.... I'm going to cum my brains out and want you to feel good. If it wasn't for the fact I'm going to get more girls, it's basically being a wife!"

As she coiled his leg, his hands reached to her ample chest and squeezed to ensure she knew squeezing too tight would get her a sore chest. The snugly snake needed to learn to squeeze gently, lest Kaua and the others needing to give him a peg leg. A clingy, binding woman definitely didn't seem bad. This shack must have a more cozy spot than this cauldron room.

"And lead us to a more cozy spot in here! Or somewhere you've always wanted to have sex!"

Just like that he was very quickly letting his dick do the thinking. Arick wasn't in danger with this shaman tied up having sex, right?

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The Shaman (he should really ask her name) was turning red in the face from both anger and embarrassment. Once the order to hold still came through she stopped moving unable to disobey a direct order. She grit her teeth as she still tried to struggle but her own body was working against her, she could do little but listen as her tail slid back down, her sharp teeth grit.

Next thing she knew she couldn't stop herself from blabbing an answer ti his frist question. "P-Pussssy obviously.", she hissed through her still clenched teeth. She had never tested the potion on herself before so this was a wholly terrifying experience to her. Of course she wouldn't show how scared she was just now, hiding it behind a mask of anger. "Wife?! To this little shitter?! someone i could so easily squeeze into a bloody pulp?! No this can't happen! I was so close to ruling these primitive idiots! I have the chief eating out of my hands. This potion would have worked on him! dammit all to the seven hells!", she screamed mentally.

The next order got her moving off the table and taking his hand firmly in hers. she had some rather soft fingers for a snake woman... perhaps she had good lotion being an alchemist and shaman. She couldn't move away from him, she tried but a she felt blocked by an invisible wall every time she did. Her tail wriggled and tensed on the floor as she slithered forwards into what looked like her bedroom. For someone that was supposed to be some kind of trible shaman she sure had allot of modern stuff. A real bed with comfy looking blanket and pillows colored red. a mirror and a night stand with a little desk. There was a whitish gem being used as a glowing light source for the room.

She pants as she covers her lady parts and tries to readjust her skull head piece. she was also still in pain from the burn in her slash wound.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Seeing all the modern stuff was a surprise, but he didn't account that maybe this wasn't a shaman. He just put it into the basket she'd taken this stuff from those who've landed on the island. When she was standing naked before him, any sort of thinking definitely went out the window. Moving up and clasping her shoulders, he pushes her down. Doing so was much easier with a snake than someone with legs, putting her down right at that fat cock's level. And then the prickly rod got bumped against her lips.

"Well, no pussy... I want to see you learn to suck! Everytime you reach the base, you'll tell me something... and I want to know your name! So better reach my groin fast~."

Running a hand through her hair and grabbing her ears in either hand, his eyes did look to her burn on her tail. There was also the cut near her arm... both were worth treating.

"Sooner I get off, the sooner I'll treat you, too... so do your part! Be a great wife! You're part of my har-... my wife! So... really put that tongue to work and let's make the best of this! I doubt you ever bumped into a dick like mine, right?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She hisses softly squirms a little as her face was soon made level with his stiff manhood. the bumps of his cock to her lips made her try to turn her head away defiantly, her forked tongue flicking out in annoyance. She was huffing and hissing at him and hid her eyes under her ornate skull headdress feeling very infuriated and humiliated. His next order made her grit her teeth again her fangs bared but they were no threat to him right now.... she looked to be trying to resist an unseen force while his hands went to her ears. Tell him about herself was something she didn't want to do on top of giving his cock a good sucking. She couldn't resist it for much longer and soon her rather luscious looking lips parted and she took his cock into her mouth, her tongue tickling it as it slid in. He could feel her jaw shift to slide her fangs back in as her lips closed to around his shaft.

"This dosage will last him only twelve hours of control over me.... and when it runs out. He will regret ever touching me!", she though in loathing. She reached his base the frist and then pulled back to say something unable to stop her words. "I am.... Do'ka..... Do'ka Shaw..." said Do'ka before her body forced her to take his cock in again, pushing his cock back and froth again a few times. She wasn't very fast about it but it did feel nice. Her lips were soft and smooth and her tongue would wiggle against his cock on every suck. This was a new kind of oral love for him to feel he'b probably never had a naga suck him before. She got to his base and pulled back again. "I'm the shaman here... I can commune with the spirit world and i know quite a bit about alchemy and potions...", she hissed her voice strained just a bit and her mouth a very obvious scowl. She pushed his cock in again and continued to suck.

It was true she'd never seen a cock like his before, she'd never had met cat kin of half cats. mostly only humans, her own kind, elves, and a few orcs and trolls.

"I.... I'm not from here originally. I came here a few months back....", she said after a huff, the potion doing it's work again.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
So his pretty awesome new non-gagging woman was called Do'ka. His hips fought the urge to fuck her face, grunting as he lovingly rubbed the back of her ears in reward for the proper throating. It didn't take very long to get fully hard, finally pushing her off the spit-coated fuckstick before letting it rest on her tanned face. Only then did it hit him.

"Wait... only a few months?"

Looking around the room again, the tidbit struck home at last for the cock-happy male. And only then did his thoughts move to the right direction. Specifically pushing her over to the bed and pushing her to lean back, the catboy climbed up and over. She was quickly pinned laying back, his feet planting and his cock burying between her lips again.

"I'm going to fuck your face, Do'ka. Anytime you consider not telling me about how and why you came here, even if you can't tell me a lie, your pleasure from sucking my cock will jump. So if you want to be a little liar, then think bad thoughts and I'll fuck your brains away while using this awesome face!"

Throwing ceremony to the wind, he knew exactly what he wanted. Between smacking his groin to her lips and forcing her to throat-kiss his cock, he'd give her small moments to speak. Considering how she'd spoken while diving down on his barbed cock it was obvious just how adept she was at sucking cock. Tail whisking down to her pussy, facefucking her against the soft bed without missing a beat, that first window came when he quickly pulled out and his kitty dick popped out to tease her lips while the tail rubbed her lower ones.

"Now talk! And don't leave out any details unless you really want to see how loyal you are while under this potion's influence~. One or two orgasms with your face and you might not get off without me filling your throat!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
It seemed like she tried to resist again and as per his quite specific instructions she felt a surge of lust hit her as he fucked her face. A muffled moan coming from her as her face grew hot and her pussy lips parted. that tail of his certainly didn't help things.... Her tail trashed and again she tried to hide her eyes under her skull headdress. Once he gave her a second to speak she made a sort moan the grit her teeth again as he rubbed her lips. She looked like she had to try and pull things together into her head quickly before her body would force her to say it anyway... she wanted it to at least sound right.

"I... I came from.... Trium the continent to the east of the sea of ghosts....", she said shortly before taking his cock again, her tongue tickling him again with its forked bit as she gave strained muffled moan. Once he gave her another chance she spoke again. "I was part of a the duke of Gerst's office... I was hisssss advissser....", she grunted the continued. "He wasss an idiot and gullible a fool.... I wassss set to take over the town through him, but some.... blasted ssssaurian knight caught wind of the whole thing! I was caught with my potions and sent on a ssssship to Ceb....", she hissed angrily. She really didn't want to talk about this, it brought up bad memories. She tried to resist again in her frustration but it only made things worse and her lust rose. Her pussy got nice and moist and he could feel her moan once more around his slamming cock meanwhile her face grew even redder.