The ship of Dreams (for Bubblelord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
And in that focus on the big John, the naga made himself a much easier target. Minz didn't take more than a moment, dangling around but remaining astoundingly balanced on the troll's back. Part of being a feline-like cat-kin was that he did gain benefits that had been shining in colors today. But as the snake charged, the catboy climbed up to John's shoulder, not even hesitating as a smile curled his lips and the male leaped out. Up high and moving fast, there was no way that the snake chieftain could easily dodge nor bat him out of the air. But getting a good hit-in would be nearly impossible so high up... particularly because Minz flew over top of the large snake. And as he came down, he angled the weapon's non-lethal tip downward, landing near the end of the tail and burying the prickly spear into his later half.

Of course, it did leave him exposed... particularly to that tail grabbing him. But the drug was delivered in a smooth instant, the catboy dropping to sit on the tail and wrap his legs and tail around it to anchor himself to the large snake. Keeping his grip on the spear and ensuring it stayed in to fully deliver its potion's druggy effects was vital to this plan working! Besides, John could save him if the big snake got distracted and tried to fuck or throw Minz around... hopefully.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The head honcho was concerned with John and he only noticed Minz after he was flying over hs head. He eyes went wide as he saw him land and the spear him right in the tail! he yowled in pain and tried to shake him off, his large green tail trashing about forcefully. But he soon felt a rush of arousal defuse around his body as he looked back at Minz. the massive male snake suddenly wrapped around his legs tightly. To him Minz suddenly looked quite... enticing. John looked on with a gasp he didn't want anything to happen to Minz! he liked the little cat.. quite a bit he was the only person he didn't treat him like an idiot. The snake chief was wrapping the resident cat boy up more getting up to his waist in coils and that's when he saw very obvious bulges in the chiefs long and extravagant looking loin cloth, two to be exact. "Just for that... I think I'll take that ass of yours for a spin!", he growled perhaps unaware of the fact that he was just drugged.

However his lust increase was what the potion was actually for, it turned him on sure but what it really did was make him seem quite enticing to everyone around him through a smell leaking through his skin. even one that got a whiff of the stuff was draw to look the chiefs way. it was subtle but they could feel it. Looking over at Maya it seemed she was more effected by it then anyone else she began to pant as he face filled with hot blush. her breath was hit and heavy. "What's... g-going on why is he... so hot....", panted Maya as her pussy opened and the flower like bits stuck out erect. Her vines then completely dropped vex on her butt with an "Oof" as they slithered after the chief.

He bared his large pointed pink twin cocks at Minz saying. "Now you'll pay with your body... Keep fighting and take them down do not disturb us- what?!", he spat as vines began to creep up around him. "Take my hand Mr.Minz!", John shouted as made for Minz still wrapped up in the coils of the chief!

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz, wrapped as he was, was staring at those bulges. Two, big cocks to pound him into the little bitch-pussy of a catboy he was born to be. A way to finally become the submissive, bottom boy the Captain would have loved. It was his final act as a man and the beginning of his life as a cock-loving beta that could do nothing but-

And then John reached out, stirring him from the very vivid image of snake hemipenis pounding his guts into a cocksock. Minz reached out, though it was a bit ridiculous to suggest the idea he could take John's hand. Those big, bitch-holding grabbers made his more androgynous hands look like he really was a girl. But he grabbed on as best he could, the other hand pulling free his prize spear and waiting but a moment for the big troll to pull him out. All his equipment was thankfully in place... and, of course, momentum would carry him to safety. Right into his big protective troll's arms like some sort of cuddly pet cat, the muscular hold and the drug's aphrodisiac effects ensuring the fat kitty dick in his shorts bulged out. Maybe one day he'd have to get John to play around with him... as a reward for saving him, of course. Totally not for gay reasons!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
John's grip was frim and strong, easily able to yank him out once the snake was too busy looking at the creeping vines. He slipped out of the coils and into John's stony arms where he almost cuddled him due to the slight lusty smell in the air. But he decided to back up quickly... as to not get caught in those very lusty vines. "Gotcha! All safe...", he said looking down at him with a grin.

In front of them the chief was try to bat away the vines with his stone club, making Maya sequel in pain when they were struck but the lusty feelings kept flowing into her. The vines then lashed out grabbing his arm and wrenching the weapon from his grasp and tossing it away. then the other bound his other arm and began to wrap up his tail as he thrashed around violently screaming, "Ahhhh! What is this?! You.... won't... bind... meeee!"

All the naga's, male and female hissed in surprise as they saw their leader tide and made helpless. Do'ka smiled a smile full of schadenfreude, finally the big cocky asshole will get his. "Yesssss~.", she said rubbing her hands together. Then, the vines began to tear at ever piece of clothing he had until he was left naked, his big headdress tossed away carelessly into the brush. Two vines quickly lashed out and roughly grabbed his twin dicks and began to stroke right away while another vine shot to his ass and pushed in relentlessly, causing him to cry in pain and surprise, perhaps with a bit of pleasure.

Maya was moaning and shaking she looked like she was in distress as well. she couldn't look upon the scene she was making, but her hand shot to one of her breasts and flower like pussy. Arick while happy to have more or less won looked back at Maya with a sigh he could tell she didn't like this one bit. it was obvious that he had a thing for her.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With victory assured, cuddled up in his fat-cocked troll's arms, Minz was content to be held like a proper and pretty lil' pussy. Well... for a while anyway. After a few moments, contemplating getting frisky himself, the catboy finally slipped down to the ground. Moving over to Arick, his tail trailing up one of those pants-concealed legs like a female cat might, Minz moved up beside him and looked to watch the show. Maya didn't want it... but perhaps that was because she wasn't open to others yet.

"John can secure Purple Tits... but she sure looks needy, Arick... why don't you go have fun with her since those tentacles can't reach you? Gola, I think you should round up that big asshole's stuff and that big club! I bet that stuff'll fit John pretty well if we ever need him a disguise!"

Part of Minz was definitely starting to wonder some things now, of course, as they had time. With the chief being made into a tentacle's personal bitch, Do'ka rubbing her hands like a villain, and the naga all stopped... well, things were good! His attention turned toward Do'ka and the other snakes, approaching his slutty snake lover and leaning up to one of those skull-concealed ears of her.

"Now, be a good girl and ensure they know you're their leader... but that you're allied with us. And if it won't endanger our position and it's true... why don't you announce that you want to become my wife? You followed orders and everything worked out, so it's fine to admit it. Behind every good Chieftain, man or woman, is someone they can fuck with to their heart's content... mmm~?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah.... Poor girl needs a gentleman's help, right....", said Arick as his single fox tail began to sway back and forth, a grin on his sleepy looking face. John was more then happy to pick up the chief stuff he seemed to like the club. "Oh... this here is cool...", he said as he turned it over in his hands. it was a weapon well suited for someone like him. At the same time they could hear shouting cruses in what they could assume as "Snake language" as he looked at the pirates with utter hatred. his soldiers looked taken aback too see their "great leader" getting raped like a submissive bitch. they seemed a bit lost.

Kaua was quite impressed that this plan actually worked. to her so many things could have gone wrong.... it was like Minz had some sort of aura of luck or something. She didn't trust that Naga shaman one bit... but she seemed safe for now. She would have too keep a eye on her just like with Vex.

John Picked up Vex and git her back on her feet her arms still tied. "There you go. Isn't it great, we won a fight.", he said looking down at the bound and thoroughly fucked violet elf. "I don't fuckin' care....", she said bitterly. "Oh don't be mad....", John said trying to comfort her. "Here... yous can ride on my shoulders.... yeah? thats the fun stuff.", he said as he picked her up and she struggled a little but was too tired to resist. Gola was watching this. "He ees actually nice troll, nice even to mean mouthed girl like her.", Gola said as she leaned against a nearby tree trunk. "He's a big bloody idiot is what he is....", Bella said after giving a spit to the side.

Do'ka looked up at him with a conflicted look on her face. she wanted to gain more power it was true but she didn't want to share one lick of it. Always being told to do this and that by everyone else made her grow into a spiteful and deceptive woman. she was finally going to get what she wanted but at a price. She looked down to the ground to think unsure of what to say to all the Naga's. She breathed in then hissed a sigh, before straightening up herself.

"Well my people, you now see that folly of this man? she arrogant and brash he was? He was no leader! Look at him being fucked like a village slave before you. his power was all a farce....", she hissed her voice growing in confidence. she then began to sound very sensual as she slithers back and froth before the other naga's there eyes fixed on her. "What you need isss a woman like me~.... Ssssome one with brains instead of brawn. Why should you follow me? because I'm obviously a far superior leader compared to that simpleton.", she pointed to them. "Remember all the slaves and nice of island thingsss I got for you? He did nothing in his sssseat of power. I was truly in charge to begin with!", she said grinning her sly fanged grin. She was working with the potion right now so there was no conflict until it was making her aware that she was supposed to talk about Minz and the rest... Meanwhile the former chief thrashed as hard as he could but he could not escape the vine that were fucking him for all her was worth while a cock shaped vine entered his mouth.

Doka grit her teeth as she said, "I'll be going with..... these fine people. A-And this guy!", she pointed accusingly at Minz. "I will be his... w-w-wife!", she said trying not to show her anger. She needed to sell this. "I leave the captain of the guard in charge in my absence. she's a fine woman.... ("and easy for me to manipulate", she thought). So what do you say~?", she said saucily. the naga's looked thoughtful for a minute before the captain she spoke of, a tall long haired blue naga woman with the skull of some kind of saber cat on her head. "Yessss. we like this... it seems better for usss.", she said smoothly.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Well that worked. The captain of the guard's blue hair ensured the catboy made a mental note that she'd need to get a proper skull fucking. Sure, she wore a skull of some cat... but that didn't daunt the most cock-sure bisexual pirate in the seas! Everything had worked out, however, including Do'ka getting to share the "good news" of serving his cock to the whole village! Both of his hands popped to his hips, not even aware that Kaua had doubted him. As far as Minz was concerned, it was a no-brainer that things would work out!

But as John secured Vex, Gola and Bella relaxing, Arick considering likely taking a spin on the flower girl (maybe), and the village on their side... it was all assured what would come next.

"Once Maya is done and you get her free to move, order the villagers to bind and secure him. I don't care what you do to him from here on out, wife, but I do want to arrange a celebration before they help repair our ship somewhat. Oh, and once you get it set-up, I want to see if you can't arrange a threesome with your friend there for the morning. I'll ensure you can feel nice and powerful... I'll fuck either of you however you command, like a big powerful Chieftain would. That's a good reward for my slutty wife, right?"

He smacked her cloth-covered ass before turning and approaching Kaua, coming up in-front of the harpy so that the pair of them could share in his big smile.

"So... I was right, right?" His right hand moved down, patting his own bulge. "I think I may try to join Arick and Maya when she's freed. You should fetch the twins... but after that, I want you to work with Vex to reward John for helping me out! You both get to play with a fat cock that isn't mine, he gets rewarded for helping save the day... and you don't have to act so angry when you cum if I'm not around to see it. And you can watch over her, if you really think she can even move after that tentacle fucking."

The teasing smirk of the catboy was followed by a brush of his red-tipped tail to her bare stomach, quite pleased overall. While the party and his double-snake ambitions were planned, things were all-set to end in a big snaky-filled orgy no doubt. Pairing up early would leave Gola and Bella, the two who could handle and probably would enjoy it more, to enjoy themselves. Of course, his attention immediately shifted from Kaua to them as he thought of his huge-titted bear and the huge-assed bear. The idea of them on their knees, eating out or sucking off cocks was definitely a hot one... almost made him want to be part of the orgy that could break out based on the rumors...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Do'ka slithered away with an annoyed hiss, readjusting her loin cloth and scowling at him, a light blush across her face. She didn't want to do half the things he said but an order was an order. He would see her talking to the other guards and the captain in their language.

Kaua held him in her intense gaze as he talked a sigh leaving her lips. Here he was again telling her what to do and of course it was to sex someone up. John, namely and vex by extension. it didn't help that the large snake man was still being fucked behind them making muffled moans, his twin cocks being stroked in an alternating fashion. Clearly she's rather be doing something else. To her the party was pointless as well. she didn't want to waste time she wanted to find the rest of the crew....

"I.... uh....", Kaua said unsure of what to say, her gaze drifting to John carrying Vex around on his shoulders. She then gave a little gasp as his tail tickled across her tummy, blushing and looking annoyed at him. just then John walked up. "Heya miss Kaua! did I do good job? Eh, did I?", he asked obviously seeking her approval. it was almost like he seemed to look up to them, Minz and Kaua anyway. He grinned excitedly at her. She blushes and looks off to the side her face trying to stay serious looking. "Yeah, you did ok John...". "Oi do I gets a reward now?", he said looking Kaua to an obvious bulge in his big baggy pants. Well dammit... now she was on the spot... "Fuck", she thought with slight frown. She wasn't sure why she said it but she said, "After I talk with Arick ok?", with a sigh and a visible blush. A giddy smile ran across John face his gem like teeth gleaming. "I'm... gonna go get those boys now...", she said before trotting away quickly.

Meanwhile Arick had made his way over to the moaning and somewhat distraught Maya. The way she acted she must not have been that way for long, perhaps her being rooted to the ground and lusty vines were forced upon her much like Kaua's harpy change. Regardless Arick seeked to comfort her. "Hey babe~, Its ok. Look at me.", he said soothingly putting a on grin. "I-Its just so much a-and not just that everyone can see what I'm doing!", Maya said trying to cover herself but her hands quickly went back to masturbating. "Shhhh hey come on I'll help get you mind off all that ok?", he said smoothly his hand brushing her hand away from her pussy and the sticking two of his own fingers in there. his other hand made her look him in the face holing her cheeks. Looks like they were starting right away...

Do'ka then came slithering up. "I.... have a potion for that girl.... i can't mess with her too much but i can make it so we can at least move and replant her...", she said sounding indifferent.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Only replant her? Here I was, hoping that maybe she could walk around at least..."

Minz had been content despite the others who were hating on him, blissful in his victory. A party wasn't needed, of course, but Minz had risked his butt to two huge dicks for the sake of getting Arick back! Technically the whole village's worth of snake cock! The least Kaua could consent to was a little party to ride the night out. But with Do'ka up-close and the topic at hand being Maya, his gaze shifted to her and Arick as they shared a rather intimate moment.

"Well... that's fine, I guess. We'll need to prepare a pot for her... maybe even modify the ship's deck so she can go between the top and below deck as needed. I guess plant girls need sunlight but also to be protected from the harsher parts of the weather."

The snake could no doubt see his bulgy shorts blossoming outward from the couple-like pairing. Arick didn't seem the greedy type and Maya's shyness definitely made it seem like she'd be open to some nice, soft-holding kitty boy fucking her. The idea was definitely great, but part of him also wondered if three might be crowd among them. Enough so that his attention turned to Do'ka at long last. His mind had finally been made up. Moving up to her, he grabbed the woman's top and tugged it so she was forced forward and into his lips, that pesky skull-guard being shoved up just enough to allow him access to those lips of hers with a simple stroke of his tail. Stealing a kiss was one thing... but as their lips parted, the male didn't part from his drugged lover.

"Do'ka, I've decided. Instead of intervening in that fun... I want you to tell me why you can't just be thankful? If not for me, you'd be stuck on this rinky dink island. Sure, you might have been in charge... but what would you have done? Lived your days out, drugging these people day and night to live out your days in some semblance of power? What would have happened if a proper naval force arrived? You'd be exterminated or enslaved, treated as a local even if you screamed your defiance. With me, you get to lead these people, continue your research, and have plenty of fun. I'll even let you take charge ahead of time. Tonight and in the morning, you have permission to boss me around and use me as your sex slave. No potion-giving or anything like that... but you can squeeze and do whatever you want with your very own feline stud."

"So... tell me the reason but try to be more... happy that you're my harem wife and not some raped cock-cozy for an entire ship instead of my lover and, should you behave, gained your own personal stud willing to switch it up. Okay?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
As she gasped from the kiss she looked into his eyes, searching his expression. Do'ka hadn't expected this... this was a very personal question, and a very prying one at that (to her anyway). Her eyes darted around a few times as she wondered why he would even ask.... then again it was strange... he was giving her a lot of control she had expected worse from pirates. it was almost like... he gave a shit about her, but that couldn't be it could it? Either way she had to talk the potion was going to make her so she decided she's do it of her own free will. the way the potion would make you blurt things out was... less then elegant.

She huffed as she collected her thoughts. then began her voice was smooth and cool, "Well.... If you simply must know, I did have a far grander plan then just taking over this... what did you call it? Rinky dink island? yes.... i was going to with the help of my "fellow nagas" construct a ship and then sail my way back to Gerst. I would then take the place over by force!" she hissed, her tone sharp and spiteful. "Then... then I'd show them all.... all those stupid, worthless, ignorant worms just how much smarter "some primitive half reptile" can be!", she said venom dripping from her words. Perhaps... she wasn't treated very well in Grest. It wouldn't be that much of a stretch, nagas were feared and were generally considered little more then monsters to common folk...

His huffy little snake seemed rather angry now... not so much at him. she would look away, her thirst for some sort of vengeance floating thick through the air.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Even though she looked away, it didn't stop Minz from kissing the hissy girl's cheek, nuzzling it comfortingly as his mother had done long ago when comforting him. Or cozying up to a cock. Point is, it was an affectionate display from the catboy before withdrawing and gently turning her gaze back with his left hand so that the pair shared their gaze once more.

"Mmm~... that really is some plan. But I think we can work together for something much better. Lovers are better than slaves when brought to battle... and I don't mind the idea of being a pirate with such a skilled alchemist for one of his women. Until recently... well... the captain doubted me. Then I snuck on the the ship, just a simple stowaway to prove I could be tougher than just some street brat kid of one of the Captain's lovers abroad. Next thing I knew, things went... bad. I woke up below deck and all the crew was scattered. So bringing you on helps them, sure... but getting you to join forces with me? I think we can both make a deal of it."

His hand left her chin, reaching down and grabbing her top before popping it up to expose her chest. Then, the catboy pushed forward so that the pair of them were chest-to-tits with his hands reaching down and back to grab her clotch-covered rump and prevent her from fleeing.

"You stop being grumpy and just treat me like I'm your mate. Husband and wife, cock and cunt... and I promise you we can get even with Gerst. But taking them over won't do... why not think of something better?"

Minz carefully looked over his shoulder, making sure the pair were out of earshot of the crew. Only then did his gaze turn back, tail whisking around to coil her snake body.

"Like, say... if we gather up the forces and then raid the island and make their nation a pirate haven? This village could join us as muscle once we reunite our crewmates, then we can sail there and start a conquest. Gerst's Duke must have a pretty daughter or a son... what if we both took them as your own little harem within mine? That Duke and the nation would be converted into a sexual, pirate nation with them force to repay their sins to you individually as you want. I think that's pretty fair... don't you?"

Making plans for the crew was a bold move, but Minz was certain that the others would be up for it. There were many factors, of course, still in the wind. The Captain was still out there, still the true leader of the pirates... but Minz felt his chance. All that time being a boring street cat seemed like ages apart. His mother was no doubt still out there whoring, fearful for her son... but returning home before securing his best chance for his dream wasn't something he could do. Minz would become a Pirate King... and Gerst had a throne that was pretty close to the sort of importance. But Gerst... how big was the nation? He new very little, but the fact she was going to take it over with a single village made him believe that it a mere island and only held the title of such a high nobility because it was settled first.

But Gerst was the closest thing to a plan outside of "island hop the chain until you find the others" that the crew had... and there weren't too many islands left.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She held his gaze once he made her look to him, a feeling of slight bewilderment hovering over her. She gave small a gaps as her tits were freed again, her tongue flickering quickly with her cheeks glowing red. At that point she had to run what he had said to her a few times in her head to make sure she was hearing this right... Short answer was it seemed he'd help her if she came with him.'. with a catch here and there. Mainly the bit about not being grumpy at him and acting as his wife. She gave him a look of cautious interest. She did want to leave the island it was her plan at some point perhaps she'd play along.... for now. she'd see how this would all play out.

"Thissss.... I think, is something I can follow. I help you, you help me.", she said giving a slight nod. She was feeling a little exposed with her breasts pressed against him. She gave a cough then asked. "I don't ssssuppose you maybe have some better clothes there on that ship.. i have been left with with nothing but these primitive scraps since I got here..."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Uh... no. Not really. At least, I don't think so... aside from some panties that I gave to two girly boys we recently picked up."

No point telling a lie, Minz knew. The tit-pressed pair sharing such an intimate space and her not even fighting back was nice... especially after hearing his plan and dream. She'd feel one of his hands rise up to run through her hair, the catboy pressing their lips together in yet another tongue sharing kiss, enjoying her forked tongue freely at this point. And once their tongues parted, his bulge bumped her loin cloth familiarly.

"Tonight, how about we see if it really is outright impossible for a reptilian-kin to get knocked up by a beast-kin. I might not be ready to be a dad, but maybe fate wants me to be one if you get pregnant. Let the others enjoy the party... and we can enjoy one another."

[Skip to the next morning, with double snakes for Do'ka to dom her kitty?]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[sure bro I got you ;3 ]

Do'ka blushes furiously at the mention of having children and felt a bit hot under the scales once he kissed her again. Hoping, she hadn't gotten into more then she can handle.

After that things moved a bit quickly. the next morning Kaua arrived with the boys in their girly underwear as the snakes of the village prepared a little celebration, they didn't have a lot but they knew how to make due. as they set up a table and other things for a nice feast among other things. Arick had stayed with Maya helping her to not be so lonely. when Minz pasted by them he saw Arick give him a wink and then a pointed to his floral "friend", followed by a thumbs up and a sly grin. It was like he was saying, "This girls A+ material" or something.

Vex had been allowed to have only her hands tied, but no clothes, while John watched her with Kaua. The big former chief was tied and gagged having been thoroughly fucked. the tribe seemed not to like him very much perhaps they would have even helped Do'ka's plan along without even needing to be drugged like she thought... he was set to be banished at some point by Do'ka as her first decree.

Minz soon saw her slithering up to him with that blue scaled tall and serious looking captain of the guard. Her bust was bigger then Do'ka's and she had more muscle to her. but her face was still rather young and pretty looking as was the norm for Nagas. They tended to look young for most of their lives due to the way they would shed their skin. her hair was far longer then Do'ka's being a shade of light blue. she wore a loin cloth and thin strap-like bra like Do'ka did.

His new alchemist and shaman was very unsure about have a threesome... but the potion urged her onward. He could see her blushing under her skull hat.

"-Thisss is fine. Many a chieftain do this. it's a tradition somewhat.", he heard the smooth voiced captain say. "I... ok.... so you completely ok with this?", Do'ka said blinking in surpise. "Yes. I've done this at least twice before thisss.", the captian replied like it was no big deal. Do'ka flushed even more and made an "ahem". They then stopped before him, to beautiful snakes ready to wrap him up. "I uh... brought the captain. apparently she has no qualms to doing..... this.", Do'ka said her face half hidden behind her skull hat.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While everyone else was preparing for the party, Minz was awaiting his now-obviously bashful lover. The blue-haired naga's huge tits and muscles no doubt would help Do'ka's mind and her power fantasy in the coming play. And aside from being similar, there was nothing about the coming sex that was going to be traditional. They had a hut near the party all to the three of them and Minz planned to fully use it. And that, of course, meant that the boy dropped his equipment to the ground and stripped easily enough so that the new chieftain and her captain could see the ready-to-fuck morning wood. All the ten inches of the kitty cock, throbbing at full-mast as he put both hands on his hips.

"Well, that's good! After all, I'm to do as you say. If you ordered me to grab her, throw her down, and fuck her into submission, I'd have to do so!"

Although it was unlikely that the captain would see much of the catboy, that didn't stop him from taking some initiative against the supposedly smooth-thinking naga. First her top was pulled free, letting those thick tanned tits flop free, before both her loincloth and her skull headgear were tugged free to leave her as bare as him. Do'ka was his boss, but there was nothing wrong having fun and trying to give her ideas. In particular, he grabbed those fat mammaries by the nipples rather boldly, looking to Do'ka with a smirk.

"Do you want me to suckle these? Or perhaps you want to see your captain squeeze and get me purring, filling her... or maybe you want to have her squeezing and pushing me into you? Some fantasy of being the boss who can get fucked by your subjects?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The captain was surprised by his sudden strip only to find herself naked as he was with his hand playing across her big breasts. However unlike their shaman chieftain, the captain smiled and put her hands on his cat ears stroking them gently. "Mmmm~ a bold boy. I like that.", she hissed saucily at him, as her tail tip tickled at his inner thighs. This blatant display made Do'ka blush even more as her tail fidgeted behind her. Minz could see Kaua glace at him from were she was and then promptly looked away blushing and then face palming with her wing.

This was outside of Do'ka realm of experience, normally she would drug or envenom people before asserting her dominance. But he was giving it willingly to her and it made her nervous. Not to mention they were being lewd in public, witch was normal for most nagas but Do'ka was raised in a city not the wilds. "Well lets get out of prying eyes at least!", Do'ka hissed irritably, embarrassed by the display. She pushed the them both into the small hut hurriedly huffing as she did.

"Sssso.... oh great chief~... what do you wish for us to do?", said the guard captain her voice already sounding lusty. She presented herself to Do'ka's wondering gaze along with Minz. Do'ka couldn't help but look all over their naked bodies. Do'ka said nothing at first gingerly biting her lip. "Well were we go I guess...", she thought her nipples visable through her small thin bra band. "I.. I command that you Minz, strip me sensually and then use that kitty tongue of yours on my pussy and nipples.", she said trying to gain her footing and sound in charge.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Oh? I can do that~."

The headdresses was pushed up as Minz set on his brief mistress, kissing her deeply before tossing to the floor with a clunk. His tail rubbed the captain's cunt while his hands slipped beneath her top and firmly squeezed her chest. The catboy lowered and pushed, angling the snake into the guard so she could support the chief and those fat tits could rest on her back. Running the rough tongue down nice and slow between her breasts with each squeeze, his teeth finally grabbed her top and his hands removed the binding so he could toss it away. The tail at the blue-haired naga's cunt wriggled behind her hips as Minz grabbed one nipple firmly between his lips.

Suckling and groping, that tail wrapped her loincloth and tugged it away. Only then did he pop off her nipple, licking it on its tip a a few more times for safe measure before squeezing the hefty pair of tits before lowering to her exposed pussy. The fat cock bumped her snaky bits beneath them, burying his face in her snatch and licking nice and deep. In public or private, Minz could fuck anywhere. And the catboy's ears lowered in submission to prove it, not even looking up and away from the cunt-lapping underway.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Do'ka found the way he stripped her very arousing, as she squirmed slightly and made her cute huffs and hisses as each piece of clothes was taken in such a sensual and lusty way. the captains breath caught once he began to play across her reptilian gash. she groaned happily to this and gladly took hold of Do'ka, cushioning her with her spacious bust. His licks and kisses already had her feeling very hot so when he finally pulled her loin cloth away and dove into her naga cunt, she gasped out lustily her back arching slightly.

his scratchy tongue was just... so good she had to have it at least a little before they moved on. taking some intuitive the captain grabbed Do'ka's breasts and began to play with her nipples, pulling and pinching them sofly. "Names Yaya by the way~.", she coo'd for Minz's sake.

Do'ka was panting as she found her hands going to "her" catboy's head finding his ears and rubbing... they were so cute.. the way her made them move like that... Below he could feel her tail sliding smoothly and seadily up to his balls. she rubbed and caressed them a little before moving to her real target, his kitty dick. "I'm Ah~... gonna get you ready a little too ok! But don't cum yet alright!?", she just about squeaked unable to keep her tone too commanding in this situation. She them began to stroke him with the tip of her tail, her tails grip firm around his prickly shaft.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz couldn't answer either Yaya or Do'ka, eyes lustfully fluttering as his prick stiffened from her tail's strokes and rubs. The barbed cock throbbed when she neared his sack, both hands moving to grab the snake's firm ass and pull her into his hungry and lapping tongue. The ear petting was the right way to get a submissive kitty anyhow, purring into his lover and gently thrusting his ass back against an imaginary cock while jerking forward along her tail's tip as if thrusting back into a hot hole. His tail was already slipping back to wrap his snake mistress and help guide her.

The worst of this was the order to not cum... looking up as his right hand moved to Yaya instead of Do'ka and her meaty ass. She got two fingers rubbing up and down her cubby, trying to help arouse the odd-girl out.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Do'ka was starting to moan now, Minz purring was adding pleasurable vibration to his licks. Her pointy clit was out and throbbing just like an itty bitty cock, a clear sigh he was doing well.

Yaya was happy that he didn't forget her, moving her hips to get more rubbing out of his fingers. She continued to play with her new chief's breasts, sometimes squeezing them moving them around. She began to kiss and nip on Do'ka's neck making gasp and stroke Minz's peen faster. Her face was red like Kaua's would get when she was trying to deny how aroused she was. But in Do'ka's case it was more like she was simply bombarded with so many things turning her on at once! "Oh G-Gods!", she hissed lustily. She let this go for a short while before her tail tip moved again... this time it slid across his dick and past his balls to poke at the little spot between his balls and asshole. Her tail was feeling mighty adventurous, it slid further and traced across his asshole.....

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz was content to enjoy every sweet gasp and moan, even if she wasn't domming him like he had hoped deep inside. But when that tail passed his sack, tracing his recently-virgin backdoor, she could feel the pre-cum dripping to her body below. His lips came away, the catboy stumbling up and pushing up against her so that his prick slipped right in. He pushed into the pair, pushing them back to the nearby bed so Yaya was on the bottom, the chieftain slut in the middle, and the catboy on-top. His tail squeezed and tugged, guiding her to his backdoor as he snuggled against her balls deep. Leaning his head over her shoulder to kiss Yaya, no shortage of boldness as his tongue probed her mouth, he didn't thrust mercilessly against Do'ka. The cat was a bit disobedient, releasing her rump and shoving two fingers deep in her rear while the other rose and moved back, grabbing her wrist and guiding her hand to his butt. She needed lessons in how to be a big, tail-wielding dominatrix... otherwise, he'd never get to be on the other end of this relationship. Fucking a slut facedown against a pillow was only so good... the boy wanted to try out being the one eating pillow and taking it anally, too!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Do'ka cried "Fuck!", in surprise in pleasure as she both had pussy full of kitty cock, and had fallen to the bed with Yaya under her.

Yaya simply rolled with it, she liked this better anyways. She kept hold of Do'ka's tits and continued to tug, pinch, rub and she lay smiling behind her. She accepted Minz's kiss and pushed her tongue into his mouth to tickle around his scratchy with her forked one. This was very interesting to her. She knew Do'ka's would useally drug people to fuck. making them sleepy or placid or to lusty to resist. Being with such active lovers was a bit overwhelming to her. She wondered: What would she do now?

Do'ka squirmed around quite a bit as she sandwiched between them she had lost control of the situation and her pussy was full of cat cock now... well she was going to get to that, but she hadn't ordered it yet! And now he had pulled her hand to his butt without her permission! she squealed as his fingers had quickly found their way into her butt, her little pucker clenching down. Her face was glowing with hot blush.

She had to take a second to get her lust bombarded mind back on track. She thought some punishment was in order here. So, she lifted her hand to give him a spank on the ass! "J-Just for that I'm going to spank you!", she tried to say firmly even as Yaya played with her breasts. Then Do'ka spanked him again on the same cheek, then the other, then back to the first one. "N-Now I'm going to punisssh you with t-tail tip.", she hissed her breath hot and heavy. After that the roaming tail tip poked at his pucker and pushed until it breached inside. Stopping only for a moment before pushing more of itself in.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The smacking against his ass was great, squirming under her hits submissively. But the true fun started as she took his hint fully, moaning into his makeout session with Yaya as he was penetrated by the thick tail. But he didn't even have long to prepare, tail squeezing as she shoved more inside. It was like getting fucked by a tapired cock that kept growing. And now that he was getting tail pegged, the slutty kitty felt his dick firmly pushing its limits. It wasn't going to grow or anything like before, but she could feel itpoling her depths as he shook on the end of her tail and broke the kiss to mewl into her ear. Of course, his face showed a much more girly and hot-faced fuckboy to Yaya.

"F-fuck... m-my butt loves you~... I wanna cum already." Biting his lip, all he could do was grind side-to-side. If she wanted humps, she'd need to guide him using that boy-spearing tail to work the kitty cock into moving. It was just too big and too much for the bisexual Minz to even try moving around.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She felt her cat squirm and grind in her cunt, he seemed to actually very much enjoy her "Punishments". the mewl in her ear was so cute that it made her go beat red again. But this wasn't enough, she needed more movement out of him if she was going to get her sweat release. Yaya meanwhile giggled softly at the look on Minz's face. First chance she got she took his lips back into hers, getting into an even messier kiss then before.

"D-Dammit! don't just g-grind around you fool! I-I need more then that!", she moaned her face still burning. She gave him another sat to the rear as she groaned, her lust still running high and her body aching for more. Then to punish him more she fed more of her tail into his girlish hindquarters, stretching his sphincter more. Next she pulled it out almost all the way, then shoved it further in again! she did this several times, fucking his ass like a long wriggling cock. "Now move damn you!", she hissed biting her lip.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The beginning of the tailfucking had him moaning into Yaya's sloppy kiss, his ass squeezing the length tight when it sank deeper. But she also got what she wanted, Minz bucking and getting tugged away from their joined genitalia so that each time she pulled out it removed his beefy barbed rod.

And then when she fed it back, those hips came slamming down. A hard, pussy-filling and nut-slapping drive to match her catboy ass-fucking. Both of his hands moved to wrap her and keep him close, in-line, and to empower each vaginal venture into the huffy and temporarily bossy naga. The smallest graze of his prostate sparks a pre-emptive batch of kitty spunk to slip loose against orders. Minz was staring blankly to Yaya with unfiltered pleasure, wiggling his hips to grind and spread the little seed. That cute tail squeezed the tail-pegging snake from submissive fear.

If only there was an actual cock to pound him! Minz' fantasies of how Arick and a knotty cock plugging the catboy, John and that monster dick filling him, or both those cute brothers spit roasting him... all of the visuals were used to try and improve the butt-mashing tail. Even if Do'ka wrangled a male naga to pound him would be even better! The catboy wants the real deal manmeat, something that better fits and fills his cute butt! And as his lips separated from Yaya, his voice whispered into Do'ka's cute ears without the normal air of dominance.

"C-can you bring me... a-a real cock? You c-can choose who... to use me for your pleasure... M-Mistress~."

The last word was playing to the gal, trying to beg properly. As far as his tailpipe was concerned, their bodies mashing as he thrusted slower to thrust back at her, this roleplaying of mistress-slave was the best route to draw out this sexy dominatrix and encourage her to switch just as well as he did. A desire for the naga to become a fitting first step to claiming a harem, whom both took and dished out fuckings.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Do'ka would moan and huff once she got him thrusting. Her pussy hugged every inch of his cock as he poistioned his way in and out, her insides pulsing gently around him. Her hands squeezed his butt tightly in almost a possessive manner. Her tails would wriggle around with each push inside, filling his backside with more pleasure. She had told him not to cum but he did anyway, but it was only a little and it only seemed to make things more pleasurable... so she would let it slide, she was enjoying the feeling too much to yell at him.

Yaya could just squeeze his cheeks with how cute he appeared to her, making such lovely pleasurable faces while he kissed. She found it rather interesting how he could play both sides of the sub and dom field. She'd hope he'd come visit the island again he was fun!

Feeling his fucking get a bit slower she moaned irritably in protest and was about to spank his ass hard until she heard his request. "Y-You... you want a dick?", she said blinking and blushing hotly. She thought about it for a moment her body still hot and begging for more from the kitty cock. "Yaya.... go and quickly fetch your lieutenant.... And make it snappy!", she barked her body still squriming. She wanted him pumping hard and fast and she figured giving him cock would make him do just that...

"Yesss chief~. Right away!", said Yaya after running a finger across Minz's waist. She then slithered out for under them and without bothering to get dressed she exited the hut with lewd smile on her face.

In the meantime Do'ka wanting more pleasure still pulled her tail out of his ass leaving a nice gape and then snugly wrapped his wist and forced him to thrust! She wanted it bad. being a naga she had a high libdo amnd once pleasure started running around her body she had to go for anything she could get.

Not but a minute later Yaya arrived with a green and black male who was looking a bit surprised and couldn't keep his eyes off Yaya's big tits until he slithered in to see Minz's fucking his new chief. "What do you think Ms.Chief~?", she said putting her hands on this new addition. He was lightly muscled and had green scales with black bands going down his tail he had dark short hair and amber eyes. "Hes find just have him fuck this catboys ass NOW!", she ordered. With that Yaya pulled the snake mans loin cloth away reveal his twin cocks, already out and ready to go, most likely from looking at Yaya's big bust.

She would aim him at Minz's back. He said something in Naga tongue and Yaya said something back and it sounded like she was being very saucy about it with the way she hissed it. Just then Minz could feel something hot and very slippery enter his probably still gaping butthole!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Getting tugged and forced to ram into that lovely reptilian pussy, Minz already was starting to lose himself to his own lust. The submissive cat felt wider than ever once she withdrew, the pucker winging and grasping at air the whole time he was left alone. Being muscled around, submitting to Do'ka felt so good! Both of his hands wrapped and squeezed her, trying to endure her set-pace as the cock hammered against her wet and cum-slicked entrance. The catboy hadn't seen the others arrive, much less heard them... but he did perk his ears slightly when the bed shifted. And when a slippery intruder both hotter and more compact entered, that bitchboy backside squeezed the lower of the hemi-penis inside him in an instant. The tail coitus with Do'ka ended, instead wrapping his furry appendage around the cock nestled between his ass to form a nice and furry grip to tug and jerk whenever the male pulled back.

And Minz wasn't going to relent, thrusting that fat ass of his back into the male's groin to fully hilt him and hopefully encourage him to get grabby, raising his rump's angle to even allow better access. Only when his eye peeked over at the masculine and lean muscled male did his cock grow harder and his ass practically triple in tightness. A strike to his prostate got a mewl from him, wiggling his hips to both scrape around those barbs inside Do'ka and encourage a dominant buttfucking. Getting this hunk to start thrusting as hard as he can was vital... because Minz was certain his hips would slap much harder than they could normally be thrown. Do'ka would get her fucking and the boy's gay side would be fucked into submission. And at last, the boy's heart fluttered and the buttslut finally spoke with a stutter and an almost girly gasp.

"C-Come on... y-you can cum inside... a-anywhere you want... j-just make us both scream... m-my butt wants it all..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Fuck that'sss tiiight!", he heard the snake man hiss. His cock was surrounded by Minz clenching insides it made the newcomer shudder a little. He'd not fucked an ass like this before. Looking down at minz his ass looked far more girly then anything, there was plenty of ass to grab. And so he did, roughly squeezing Minz's boi butt to get a fell for it. He let his cock rest for few seconds getting used to the feel of Minz still a bit inexperienced hole, then with out warning he began to move with grunt. His tail wrapped around one of Minz's legs to anchor him as the thrusting began. The fuzzy tail on his shaft made him pump without easing into it too much, it only emboldened him. Nagas were almost alwasy bi in some way, being lax about sex as they were. As long as you had a good body they'd fuck you.

It was by the lieutenant's hips that Minz was forced to fuck Do'ka harder and faster. it was as simple as action and then reaction, a sexual domino effect in a sense. Every time he'd push forwards Minz would have to. Then Do'ka would push back forcing him to hilt on the lieutenant's lower cock and the cycle would continue from there. Minz was being very thoroughly fucked. he'd never been so fucked in his life!

Yaya looked on with interest trying to see how she could slither her way in. stroking her pussy as she thought she saw were she could get some of Minz herself! She'd lay next to them her pussy near Do'ka and Minz's head. "Hey now... i want some love too~.", she said tracing the base of the catboys tail. she then took his neck with her tail and pushed his face right into her pussy she was sure he would lick lusty as he was. now he was truly surrounded by sexy snake!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Eating Yaya out, getting his ass rammed by the lieutenant, and getting to thrust into that pussy was perfect. Minz was moaning and purring openly into Yaya, grabbing one of Do'ka's meaty orbs in one hand and reaching back to grab his hunky snake reaming his butt into a cock-shaped hole. Each ass-squeeze practically made him tighten around the cock rampaging in his tailpipe, tail tugging and rewarding the dominating display for the poor prick left out of a cozy hole. If Minz could take both of the fucksticks inside, then maybe there'd be a cozy home for the leg-wrapping male to bury those two swords. The submissive catboy almost wished there were more snakes to lick and kiss his body or to place cocks in his hands. The lusty haze was just too good... and based on how his cock was throbbing, it was going to reward Do'ka momentarily. The snake man felt that circle wrap tighter, clenching more sporadically as each stab bumped against Minz' untrained prostate. His nuts practically felt cramped, desperately wanting to let loose a load to try and shrink to avoid more pleasurable bumping.

So he came. And Minz moaned like the slut of a mother who birthed him, squeezing both Do'ka and the snake tight as his ass quaked with an anal orgasm before anything, only followed moments later by the thickest load yet emptying out deep into the snake chieftain. But unlike before, even in the tent, his cum nearly instantly flooded her depths and rushed out, spewing part of the lewd fluids out across their waists as he continued hammering down and back, not willing to stop even if they came. Getting thoroughly fucked like this made the crew, the party, the outside world... it all seemed so far away right now. He wanted the male to pick him up and fuck him like a girl, but to also pound and inflate Do'ka like a pregnant balloon!

Sex with naga was just getting addicting at this point... and made him desperately wish that Do'ka wasn't the only one they could bring. It made him all the more glad to work out this deal and give these fine sex-deviants a place to call home... and it made him more excited for what could come as a pirate. What would happen when he found more with similar lusts or sexual prowess?

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
It was nearly as good for Do'ka as it was for him, her mind was swimming in an ocean of lust and pleasure. She could do little but follow the current. while his boy hole would spaz its iight hold on the snake man's lower cock, Do'ka's deep snake cunt would maintain its clenching hold upon him, making every inch warm, wet, and snug. Yaya moaned right along with Minz's purring mashing her cunt into his face, trying to get as much of his tongue into her cunt as she can. The Snake man is tireless in his pounding not letting up for a second as the hold on Minz's ass grows tighter.

Once he came the others soon followed. Yaya was secound in the chain gushing on Minz and filling his mouth with her own brand of "snake oil", all the while hissing and moaning loud enough for the people outside to hear. Do'ka was third, she gave a full body shudder before letting loose her own jet of femme cum. she yowls in pleasure her hands coming over her face as her tail squeezes the super fucked catboy. it wasn't too hard but he could tell she was being careful with her tails strength even now, in the throws of orgasm. Then last was the lieutenant, who grunted and began to thrut even harder, slapping his hips roughly as his twin cock spewed his load onto Minz's back and into his guts. Some of it even back-washed out adding to their little sex kittens mess.

The girls stopped moving panting as their orgasms ran throughout their systems, but the green and black snake man kept his hold on Minz and kept thrusting as he did. he apparently wasn't done yet he wanted to cum again and fill Minz up even more and drain what ever the cat had left in his sack. lifting him up and bouncing him on on his thrusting hips Minz was used like a fuck toy by this horny male.

Last edited: