The ship of Dreams (for Bubblelord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"H-hu-oOoH!"

Reaching back, cum-slathered cock pulled free when the snake lifted him, Minz wrapped an arm around those shoulders and leaned into the snake. The spunk on his back was hot, his eyes foggy as he got fucked while being held above the stuffed-full Do'ka. The catboy's cock bounced, still nice and stiff while dripping the last bits of his previous load, as his butt squeezed hungrily. This wasn't... part of the plan, right? The c oozing from the cock pistoning that sensitive tunnel was drawing girly gasps from Minz's lips as his tongue lewdly slipped out over his girl-cum splattered face.

I-I... he's making me feel... l-like-...

Toes curling, his tail tugged the upper dick as those ears cutely folded down in submission. His head turned and forced the male into a kiss, both arms curling to hook around the hole-hungry dom's neck. And in an instant, Minz turned to squeeze his thighs around the snake's hips and spun around mid-rise. By the time he fell deep, his cum-covered back and ass exposed to both ladies along with the lewd sight on his hole stretched full, Minz was facing and kissing the male in a carried missionary.

Each lewd drop brought his bestial dick to bump the tail-wrapped upper-member, finally wrapping the prickly spear and the hemipene into a messy frotting session. Minz wanted to be seen now, wanting this submission and final stretch to truly be the first and perfect submission to a more proper male. So much so that the lovey-dicey kitty parted their lips and moved both his hands to rest on those shoulders while whispering to the male.

"Y-you fill me so well... e-even with my dick I can't beat this... I-I should bring you with me to be my first stud of a boyfriend~... c-cum with me, o-okay? M-make your chieftain th-think you knocked me up before we finish. Make her j-jealous... f-for me~. I-I want to r-remember this. L-let's make one big mess!"

Squeezing those legs shut to force himself to take every last inch of that delicious dicking, Minz came hard. His ass and prick in unison made sure the tail's wrapping spewed seed through the cracks while trying to milk the male just as hard as he'd done.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
While the guy was quite impressed with Minz's skillfully little spin, now making them face to face, it didn't stop him form continuing to fuck that boy tunnel with rough abandon. His hands went right back to Minz's squishy ass and held it tight, his own tail coiling more around Mnz's leg to help hold him up.

Yaya looked up smiling. "Well... been a long time sice he got his coils on a butt that good I'd bet...", she breathed softly.

The males only response was to give him a look and then grunt in approval or agreement. He was going to make abig old mess with him it sound just fine to him. his top and bottome cock throbbed hard when he tided the top to his with his fuzzy tail and the guy seemed to like that just fine. it honestly felt great to have his pointed member poke brush and rub against the cat's prickly peen, to say nothing of the snug tightness happening below.

Do'ka had a surprised and incredulous expression on her face as she watched the boy get quite rough and intimate with the male. She couldn't believe how lewd it all looked her face grew dark with blush as she tried to look away but couldn't. what was this feeling she was having? Why did she feel some irritation and anger towards him for getting so hot and bothered with the male? She tried to explain it away as part of the potion running through her body.

Meanwhile the guy came hard in time with his current cock holder, releasing his hot sticky seed along with Minz. he groaned loudly and threw his head back as he emptied all he had into and onto the lust sick cat. it was quite the mess to put it lightly the smell of sex so strong in the air you could cut it with a knife.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
A second fat load up his butt did the trick entirely, Minz giving the cutest and most girly moan yet as his tail squeezed their members together and ensured the upper cock didn't slip out of the warm and messy affair. His toes gently curled, legs squeezing around the hips of the dominant male and resting his face against the naga's shoulder as he experienced a proper anal orgasm. His cock's spunk was barely even a speck, sack emptied as his backdoor squeezed the fat lower cock to keep the mess sealed nice and deep. The small cum belly bulge ensured that the catboy was visibly in many ways identified as the male snake's lover, all of his weight resting against him as he turned his head to weakly look over his shoulder toward the two ladies. Both of them had front row seats to the messy meat covered in anally oozing cum, the prickly cocked pirate's ears tucked close and his eyes hazily staring off as he enjoyed the tail-wrapping and ass-squeezing. They were close... this was almost addictive enough to make the boy consider giving up being a switch... but the small spark of some masculine pride returned long enough for him to bring the naga male into a kiss, taking the dominant side at least to wrangle them back toward the bed so he could rest on something soft. Only then did their lips pop apart, moving a hand to rub the male's cheek.

"G-good... job, s-stud~..." The more pussy-like ass flexed itself around the hemipenis as his thighs slowly unwrapped, tail slowly releasing their cum-slathered shafts. "I-I should get you to come with us... soooo bad~... n-ngh... y-you and your chieftain would make such a good pair~..."

The catboy's arms finally released the hunk, knowing full well there were now some scratch marks on his shoulders to mark that he'd fucked a bitch. Minz didn't mind much that the bitch was him... particularly with how full he felt and how genuinely milked dry his whole body felt. This was the kind of sex he needed... the kind that could bring his wild slutty feline urges in-check. His eyes looked down past his slightly-bulged stomach, tail grabbing the base of both the cocks and holding them tight before looking over to Do'ka.

"I-I'd really like it if you could get him to come with us~... that's okay, right my m-mistress~?"

He had to try and apply to her domineering position, after all, since that was his promise for the day. She'd got to see her precious catboy get fucked so hard... and based on her red face and not looking away, it was clear that he was right about her enjoying the chance to watch as much as participate. A snakegirl to his own heart!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The male snake was catching his breath as he was guided to lay back on the bed. his eyes met Minz's once they came back into focus, giving him a curious look. His hands held Minz's butt, giving a few squeezes as he took in what he said. He was perhaps thinking it over. The lieutenant seemed a quiet and thoughtful sort, he had said only a few words sense coming in (and cumming in).

Do'ka blinked. He wanted that guy to come too? Not only that but he seemed to really, really, enjoy getting fucked by the lieutenant.... Well... he seemed a helpful guy at the very least. Perhaps he could help her as an assistant while on the ship? And plus, with him around he could keep Minz busy at times so she could focus on her work. Yes, this could work to her favor. But.... maybe she'd see to the cat herself.... she found him first! "Wait what was that thought!?", she thought as she bit her lip shook her head a little.

"Well..... I-I suppose I could. An extra pair of handsss would be helpful I'm sure.", Do'ka said in a breathy voice, defecting the real reason why he'd want him there.

"His names Shan'ti or just Shan. He knows the common ssspeak pretty well, but he ssstill working on ssspeaking it.", Yaya added from behind the snake stud. "So how about it Shan, You like him~?", She said grinning.

"Yesss... I'll come.", Shan'ti said plainly, an obvious grin growing on his face. He taken a shining to Minz and getting more chances to fuck that ass of his sounded like a good deal. Also he'd wondered about the world outside his island home this was a good opportunity for him. Perhaps he could learn more common words while he was at it.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Shan... that's a great name..."

Minz moved a hand tiredly to his bloated belly, quite pleased that Shan'ti accepted the offer. Unaware that the snake man was considering making him into a constant buttfucked bitch, the catboy couldn't help but close his eyes and enjoy the gooey wet mess of spunk buried inside him. It was a surreal feeling being made into the bottom bitch, especially one that got fucked and filled so well. His kitty cock throbbed weakly as he finally released the masculine snake and let him pop free of those holes entirely. With his ass held, it wasn't as if he could wiggle free of his dominant male's clutches anyway, cum-soaked tail gently squeezing the one wrapping his leg.

"I... definitely need to get cleaned up. But if I take this hunk, he might pound my ass into an actual pussy~..."

Trying to sit-up wasn't going to happen unless he wanted to let all that spunk out onto the bed (and he didn't want even a drop leaving too quickly since the stream was already gently flowing from his slightly gaped anus), so instead all he could do was pull Shan'ti into a farewell kiss, hands resting on the back of the male's head so the effeminate nature of the androgynous catboy came out fully. Those lips and that rough tongue might have been a bit dominant, but the lewd face of Minz could easily pass for a cute girl at the moment. And after a satisfied taste sharing, his attention turned to the positively huffy and no doubt extremely jealous-by-now Do'ka.

"You can take me, mistress~." His tone was playful now in defiance of his fucked butthole and exhausted body. "Time alone to pet your kitty and tell him how much you enjoyed watching him with one of your people~?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shan'ti accepted the kiss slithering his snake like tongue around and enjoying the closeness. The cute and feminine look of Minz face was not wasted on him either, he ever blushed a little himself at the affectionate display. his tail unwound on Minz's leg freeing him from its snug grip sure that his chief would coil on the cum covered cat. Yaya was sure that she'd remember this for awhile it was certainly more interesting then the last time she had a threesome...

"Hey Shan maybe we give them ssssome space and wash up?", Yaya said as she ran a finger along Minz's back to get some cum on her finger and lick it. "Mmm. not bad.", she mused softly to herself.

Shan'ti nodded in agreement, "Yeah...", as he stood back up with Yaya. Neither of them bothered to get dressed as they left. Shan'ti giving Minz a smirk before exiting.

That just left him and his silly little snake in the bed. She coiled him around the waist and pulled him over to her with a somewhat grumpy, but over all cute, expression. She wasn't sure if she had anything to say other then he was a ridiculous show off of a guy. "I-Its not like it was anything special....", she said trying to act like she wasn't super jealous or anything. She couldn't help but gently stroke his cute triangle ears with a huff and a hiss, her eyes purposefully not looking at his. Something told him that getting her and Kaua in the same room would get some interesting results... but maybe that was for when they were back on the ship. "Uh... we're a bit messy too...", she observed feeling the cum on her slutty cats back.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz enjoyed the snugly and petting snake (not to mention Yaya running a finger on his back), particularly that her tail around his waist helped keep the cum inside him a bit more. But leaking and being covered in sperm made certain the boy was more girly in this instant than anything else. Purring and pushing gently into her hand, his mind definitely considered and noted that getting Kaua and Do'ka into the same room would be extremely important. Based on her voice and that look, she definitely wanted more of what she got to see. Cum-slathered tail wrapping hers as he pushed down to suckle at one of her teats, he was content to sit and snuggle all covered and filled with cum. It was a good thing to share, even if they were a mess... but he also knew that sitting around would make it harder to get up once they cooled down. Or just result in more messy hip mashing.

Releasing her nipple from his lips, he looked up past her chest with a smile while grabbing those meaty breasts of hers.

"Your little kitty doesn't mind a bath~... but only if you let me play with these while you clean us up~."

Grabbing up the nipple again, his sucking resumed and his arms wrapped her hips to hold them closer still. Moving around was going to be difficult, sure, but his lust for her chest was too great to ignore. If only knocking her up was an option, to get her nice and lactating... what would naga breastmilk taste like? The cute chieftain was so full of potential it was almost as arousing as getting anally pounded into someone's bitch. If only he wasn't so exhausted, that'd definitely start the next fucking session. So all he could do was focus on sucking and and nuzzling her breasts, changing between them every few seconds with tugging nips.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The shaman naga gasped a little here and there as her nipples were given "proper" attention by her purring little kitten. every tug earning a little hiss of pleasure and her tail shifting on his waist. "Gods below! Does he have no off switch?!", she thought as she looked back at him, huffing as she always did in these kinds of situations. her hands didn't leave his ears even as he spoke, she just couldn't get her hands off them... they were so... cute.

"Ugh... f-fine. But let me make one thing clear here: If we're going to be... together. I expect you to keep yourself clean! I won't be laying with a messy degenerate!" , she hissed as she pulled herself and him back up with her tail. She was being as in charge as she could right now, hoping he'd not order her around too much later... she didn't deal well with people bossing her around.

"How to get clean....", she thought aloud her coils still around him. "There is a stream right nearby, we could use that.", she said as she peaked out of the tent. She didn't want to slither around naked... but her stuff would get messy if she put it on now. Outside the food was being placed on the table, they would eat soon it seems. Minz could spy the boys with Kaua looking embarrassed by the attention the snakes were giving them. John looked like he was ready for Kaua to "reward" him, his bulge obvious. The bear girls were with Arick and Maya perhaps catching up. The naga seemed interested in the pirates and would watch them with interest. No doubt a few wanted to maybe see if they could maybe get all coiled around them.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz heard a mention of a stream, but was too busy enjoying her chest much to listen. The idea of the boys and him all laying down, getting worked over by the nagas, was a nice idea... watching Kaua get wrapped up and fucked while sucking and treating John was another. And then there was the idea of Arick catching while fucking Bella, whith Gola and Maya all bound up and getting worked over together. The orgy potential was huge... but the lack of someone in particular did draw him to gently release his snaky lover, looking out over the group.

"P-Purple Butt is missing... where'd she go...?"

Squeezing his tail around his naga mistress, the catboy rested his head against her mammary with a grumpy grumble.

"We should try to find her... I wouldn't mind laying on her tits while we clean up. Maybe I should try to get her lactating... do you have a potion for that sort of thing?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Do'ka gives him a look with a slightly scrunched expression, her brows furrowed. She thought for second then said, "Yesss.... as a matter of fact I do. It was.... a common request for new mothers around here. Sometimes they needed the help....". Those kinds of potions were relatively easy to make so Do'ka even had a few on hand. She dug into her pack pulling out a small vial with what looked like milk inside it. She wasn't sure why she got it out for him but she figured she might as well....

"One drink of thissss and she'll lactate for about.... I'm going to say about a week tops.", she said in sort of "whatever I don't care" tone.

Minz could spot vex now, she was hiding behind a tree her hands over her pussy looking defeated and dejected. Still naked with her hands tided together.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"There she is... let's fetch her and get cleaned up~."

Gently taking the vial and returning his lip to a delicious teat, Minz wondered if he wanted to spend the vial on Vex or on Do'ka. Or maybe one of the other girls. Or maybe one of his boys. The idea of most of them with milky breasts was fun, even if picky. It only would last a week, after all.

She'd feel the recently fucked boy start grinding against her, impatient and wanting to hurry. Minz wasn't horny yet, but snuggled up and tail-coiling was hot. Even with his emptied sack and cutely-gaped backside, the barbed prick was only some grinding away from wanting to plow the huffy snake again. The idea of dragging her to the table and going wild to set off an orgy was also a fun thought... but his focus on her chest only grew more intense as the catboy wrapped an arm around her to push his mouth against her tit more aggressively as if it'd get her lactating.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Do'ka's breath caught once again with him going at her breast. she looked annoyed and flustered about it, but the way she coiled on him in the moment suggested otherwise. She gave a sigh and with a grunt hefted him in her arms she could hold him well enough, he wasn't the heaviest guy and nagas did have muscle to spare. She slithered out quickly blushing frusiously with a scowl on her face, her hold on him firm but gentle enough not to squeeze him.

A few snakes eyed them with interest with Shan and Yaya giving knowing smirks. Kaua was keeping an eye on vex from the table while John was being chatted up by a few snake girls who would giggle at his genuine but simple answers to their questions. Once Kaua saw the two heading towards Vex she rolled her eye and looked away,

Vex looked up once Do'ka still nude and messy with Minz slithered her way. She looked tiredly between them and said, ".... What do you want?", she said mustering what irritation she could in her voice. Do'ka hissed back at her "...This guy....", she said sounding accusatory. "Wanted you, and well I literally can't say no right now. so don't get snippy with me.", she said pushing her self up on her tail to look taller. Vex looked up at her with tired frown "Oh yeah? so what do want cat ears? Come to gloat at me more after being that stupid plant floozies bottom bitch.", she spat.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Once they reached the purple elf, Minz finally tried to stand. Of course, his arm kept tight around the naga for balance though. Gently moving a step as best he could within her coils, his hand offered out the potion and a warm, fuzzy smile. It wasn't like he needed to lie to provide a lovely grin after the buttfucking and cuntfucking that just went down.

"No, I... came to make peace. Drink this and come bathe with us... and start feeling good~... right?" The catboy offered her the vial, then looked back to Do'ka. "Besides... I'm sure Do'ka wants you too... she's just grumpy that I'm not playing with only her."

Minz' ears submissively lowered before he looked back over to Vex, gently shaking the vial and only hoping the bitch factor would shed away. She's been tossed around, fucked hard, and now had the chance to bathe and relax! Of course it did involve bathing with the catboy who had a track-record of fucking his bathing partners, but surely the prospect of sitting back and relaxing was better than being tied up and kept at arm's length, right? Eventually the icy bitch had to thaw and start warming up or she'd never have sufficient interactions with everyone. John was basically a new member already with the brothers hot on his heels to conforming to the pirate life... breaking the bounty hunter would be the last job to integrating the group into the crew. The first of his crew, just like Do'ka, to help shape his dreams of being a king among pirates and abroad!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Vex blinked at him, looking a bit skeptical as one would expect from here. she looked worse for the wear, she was dirty, her Mohawk was losing its shape, and her long elf ears were drooping. It seemed like much of the fight had been taken out of her, the wind taken out of her sails as it were. He'd haven't gotten to see just what skills she had, so getting her on his side finally could prove beneficial. Still she didn't exactly trust him... it was because of him (and Kaua) that she was grabbed and fucked hard by Maya in the first place! But.... she felt sore, dirty, and tired. So the taking a nice bath in cool water actually sounded.... quite good.

Then there was the vial, she had no idea just what it held. She took it in her tied hands slowly looking it over. It just looked like milk to her but again she was wary. She did feel thirsty right then however. Do'ka meanwhile was eyeing Vex and found her stilted eyes drawn to her hefty chest, blushing softly and trying to cover her own lady parts.

"...Just what's in this anyway huh?", Vex said giving a questioning look to both of them.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"It's a potion to help someone feel better... I was going to take it, but thought of you."

Considering the cock-pounding Minz had endured, the boy plopped back against his dommy naga. He pushed his butt against her coil-wrapping and squeezed her with his, reaching down to that snake cunt and sliding his fingers beneath those bashful hands. His finger set above her clit, resting his head against that lovely chest to watch the elf.

"Don't you want to feel good? To relax and really enjoy yourself? Just look at Do'ka... she acts all tough but enjoys a good fuck and feeling great. All I ask is you drink up and bathe with us... I'll be more than willing to help both of you get spotless~."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
This made Do'ka blush even more, her hand grabbing his firmly... but not actually moving it. stuck up as she was Minz had her number, close contact was the key with her. Do'ka was also not able to really take her eyes off of Vex... she was quite the looker to her and being a naga she had a predisposition for being bi. Being the lusty creatures they are they can could never afford to be picky about something so trivial as gender.

"Think of it asss a pick-me-up....?", Do'ka said trying to help convince her, why she was she wasn't sure. Though she'd never tried her work on elves of any kind... she wanted to know if it would work.

Vex gave the little vial a look before shrugging. "Fine whatever...", she said before popping the quark and drinking it. It tasted like sweet creamy milk and it seemed to perk her up a little. She then got up unsteadily at first but evened out after a second. "It will take a minute or so before it workssss....", Do'ka hissed softly. She then Picked Minz up again and began to slither towards the nearby stream. Vex followed hesitantly, but she wanted that bath.... she felt grimy and thetre were still traces of a green cum like substance on her ass and pussy. They soon arrived at a stream that flowed gently and was about waist deep, perfect for a cooling bath.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Within his mistress-for-the-day's arms, Minz simply cozied up to his favorite breast and suckled the way there. The lube of that green cum made it tempting to not just start fucking again, but he had his own seed to worry about removing. Gently uncoiling his tail and releasing Do'ka, the catboy stumbled a few steps forward with the white mess still trickling down his backside for both women to see.

"Alright... I think it's time to get clean~."

Turning to the bound Vex, his hands reached out and grabbed her bindings while gently tugging her to the water's edge with a smile.

"Let me help you in... I'm sure my lovely naga won't mind if we start with cleaning you up first. This island might have a bunch of sexy snakes, but I'm sure we can make it all about you for a while... doesn't it sound good? Just laying back, letting the two of us clean and pleasure you? Enjoy being an ally instead of just a decoy... it's about time you get respect among the crew instead of sitting around bound and naked. We could maybe even get you dibs on some clothes. Doesn't that sound great?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Vex follows him, watching his moves closely. She was quite wary but got in anyway the cool water feeling good on her skin. Do'ka slithered in after them and slowly lowered herself fully into the water and then popped back out with a sigh. Vex hands still bound steadyed herself near the bank while she looked over both of them. Do'ka's scales gleamed in the light giving her a bit of a shine as did her long black hair.

Vex thought about Minz's words being out of her bindings would be better for sure, and getting tended too and washed sounded great... but she didn't trust Minz to not turn it into something far lewder. "An Ally? Me? To pirates? The last thing I want is a bounty on my head.... but gods I'm just so tired of all this prisoner shit....", she thought with a look of tiredness about her. She was about to say something when suddenly, a strange feeling began to flow through her! She gasped as she felt tingling in her nipples and her breasts began to swell slightly. She fell over backwards splashing, her breasts jiggling. She gave a cry of surprise and pleasure as her cup size grew by one, Making her DD instead of just D. She watched in shock as milk began to leak very thin streams down her heftier chest and into the water. "Wha-What the hell?!", shouted the purple elf her eyes wide.

Do'ka looked on with interest but blushed at the same time. "...Ssstrong reaction on elvesss... better make metal note of that...", mumbled the alchemist naga.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Once Vex started getting milky, there wasn't even a lick of hesitation. Particularly because Minz pushed forward and grabbed those hefty breasts - pinning her against the side of the water's edge - and starts licking at one of her milky breasts. His ass was waving back at Do'ka, wrapping one arm around the other purple tit while burying his face against one to properly drink. The boy's shaft might have been hard, but the temporary leader of the pirates wasn't hard nor recovered enough to go pounding elf pussy to complete his attack. Instead, she'd feel the prickly member brushing her leg, his tail cutely whisking side-to-side as he drinks from her teat. Only with a lewd pop away from the leaky nipple does Minz laugh and smile up to her.

"Remember... relax and enjoy yourself... I just finished getting fucked silly and now you got these hefty things... let us help you feel good~."

The catboy plopped back onto that teat, suckling a bit rougher while peaking back at the third wheel. Do'ka had a pinned breast waiting for her, completely full and producing stronger than it seemed normal. It was time for some initiation fun... even if it meant teaching Vex to really get into this and even if it only involved her chest!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Vex struggled slightly when pounced Minz pounced on her, her legs failing to lift her back up with the enthusiastic cat boy's extra weight on her. She gasped out as a rush of breast centered pleasure raidated through her body, paralyzing her to an extent. Giving milk was... so pleasurable! Her mind couldn't quite cope with it. She'd never given milk before... so it was a completely new feeling to her. the violet elf's breathing quickened as her heart began to race. She looked down at the drinking kitten stuck to her nipple with a look of shock that still hadn't faded once her breasts began to grow.

After he spoke Vex tried to reply but all that come from her mouth was a loud moan. Her breasts gave of her bounty very freely, it filled Minz' mouth quite steadily with each suckle. the unused tit seemed to leak more as if in protest of being left out. "Holy sh-shit! there so sensitive! Oh gods!", she though as another lewd whoreish moan escaped her.

Meanwhile Do'ka had flushed red on her whole face, her eyes riveted to the scene, her tongue flickering quickly. She could taste the sent of the milk in air and it actually made her thirsty. She also was drawn in by Vex's body in general, her hips-breast-to-butt ratio was just right to the slowly slithering woman. "Oh!.... to hell with it!", she hissed having made up her mind despite her embarrassment at the situation. She reared back and just about struck like cobra, just with out the fangs bared and lacthed onto the other nipple and began to suck right away. This earned them a cry of pure pleasure from vex as she arched her back, her head thrown back.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With the double-team attack successful, the throaty moan from Vex made his prickly dick throb against her thigh. Her milk was delicious, if not still lacking to more proper milk, and he was enjoying these new sensitive milk-filled jugs. There was so much filling his mouth that most of it backwashed and trickled to the water below! She'd feel his hand slip between her thighs and move to her goo-filled cunt, giving gentle rubs of his finger as he experimentally tested Vex out. They'd had some sex before, but with her hole a mess it was definitely more about cleaning her. Which was odd, since he was making such a mess of her upperhalf.

Not looking up but rather looking to Do'ka, his tail reached out and gently brushed at her cunt to try and keep her involved in the pussy's pussy-care. One getting gently knuckle-driven to scoop that plant seed out while the other got a wet front-brushing was all he could do. From how much his backside was sore and still leaking, he doubted he'd be the capable and dominant top he normally was right now. All he could do was provide ample foreplay, suckling on the teats of his first "big bad enemy" who was now on her ways to falling into his lap as an ally. At least, if her moans and lack of protesting him drinking her chest's bounty was anything to go off of.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Vex was squirming weakly under them, her long pointy ears pointing downwards as she continues to moan. Do'ka's tail coiled snugly around Vex's left leg as she drank gulping down large mouthful after large mouthful. She was keeping up with the flow better then Minz was, but still some did leak out of her mouth and dribbled a bit off her chin. Her arms closed around both Vex and Minz smooshing them together more.

The sneaky snake woman was intrigued by the taste and even wondered if the elfs milk had any alchemical uses. She was always on the look out for things to experiment with, even when lustily drinking from a big yummy tit. She thought it best it bottle some later for research.

Once Minz's hand found her green goo filled cunt her breath caught and her legs tensed, toes curling. she was still a bit raw down there but his hands were gentle enough not to cause her pain. entering her puss knuckle deep got a short yelp out of her as the green seed flowed into the water. Do'ka mean while almost got milk down the wrong pipe once she felt him playing with her own reptilian quim. She shot him a short look of blushing annoyance but made no move to stop his hand or his tail. It was all very arousing to Do'ka to say nothing of how Vex was feeling right then.

Vex was all but giving herself to them being so tried but also quite aroused at the same time, it was an.... interesting state of affairs to say the least. before she knew what she was doing her still bound hands found their way to Minz's cock and closed around it feeling for its prickly shape. meanwhile she thrust her chest further into them her chest feeling so good that she wondered, through all the lust running her mind, if it was possible for her to orgasm with just the use of her breasts. Judging buy what she was feeling it was sounding more and more plausible by the minute.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With one of those indigo-colored palms squeezing his prickly member, it was almost an unexpectedly clear message what he had to do. Gently scrapping the gooey mess free, his knuckle started pushing deeper and his finger explored Vex's cunt properly. Minz might have been stuck between them, but his lips squeezed and suckled the teat harder while his tail continued stirring and brushing along Do'ka's cunt. He didn't even acknowledge the look, carefully withdrawing from Vex's leaky nipple. His hand left her cunt and quickly raised, squeezing her nipple between two fingers and tugging it as he rose up and brought her into a deep kiss. Even tired and recovering from his first true buttfucking by a moderately-sized male, his resurfacing libido was taking the aggression. Do'ka might have been his mistress, but Vex was still equal... so he shoved his bristly tongue into her mouth and shared her own milk's taste with both eyes fluttering low to keep the most intimate eye contact possible.

And she'd finally feel him slide along her lap, the now-stiff but still soft shaft thrusting between her thighs and along the entrance to her plant-fucked hole. But there wasn't any penetration, simply using the water that pushed between their grinding to give her soft pushed of water inside her. Minz felt his lust growing each time his barbed shaft pushed along her skin beneath the surface, trying to worm himself center-line and where he could get Do'ka just enough to the side for a better prize. One that he parted the kiss long enough to whisper to Vex.

"Why not take a r-ride... and we can really make you cum with this chest~? Last time we fucked, I didn't go at you like the others... but if I can make the boys and women cum, what do you think you could feel like using me to get off?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Vex began to shiver and shudder more once he scooped out the rest of the gooey green cum-like substance, getting far deeper then before. Her the flow of her milk seemed to increase with every shock of pleasure she would receive. With Minz's tail servicing her reptilian gash Do'ka was pleased enough with him to let him move her to the side so that he could Have her middle. She didn't release elf's tit when he made the move for Vex's lips, perfectly happy to stay where she was, drinking the sweet milk.

Vex looked into his eyes as he kissed her tasting the bounty she was giving out, quite surprised at it's taste. Also that look he was giving.... she didn't think about it before but, he was actually..... maybe.... very... cute. she'd never taken the time to really look at him. But now like this, as vulnerable as she has ever been, She couldn't help but look at him differently. She'd hold onto the kiss, running her tongue against his, and made a bit of a wining sound when he pulled away. Her knife ear twitched at his whispers. Then she looked at him, still panting and leaking milk out of her other teat, the milk leaking out onto his hand. ".... aren't we both.... a bit... sore for that.... though?", she panted softly her tone the nicest to him its ever been. "M-maybe if it just....", she mumbled panting lustily. She had then closed her thighs around his soft-ish member and began to grind her clit and vulva against his length.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"N-nnnngh~..."

Gently thrusting against her thighs so that their meshing parts had plenty of friction, Minz felt content with her compromise. The androgynous catboy pushed their lips together tightly, quite pleased that the hard exterior finally gave away. Vex was much more beautiful with milk oozing from her nipples and going along for the ride. Looking back at Do'ka, his other hand reached back and grabbed the naga by her fat ass, squeezing the flesh in-sync with his tail.

"Do'ka... you should slide that l-lower half up here. Y-you can still drink, b-but we can make this a proper sex triangle. V-Vex and I aren't fucking so it's fair we all get shared p-pleasure..."

Giving his temporary mistress a teasing spank, his attention fully returned to Vex. His ears submissively lowered as he felt seed trickling from him once more, the last spoils of his first submission escaping. Pushing his mouth to the tasty and whiny elf's, she'd feel his sack thump her thighs with renewed vigor. Even if he wasn't getting entirely hard, the head and prickly shaft were going to rub her raw. And by the time he'd finished tugging and milking the elves cow, she'd hopefully be addicted to her catboy temporary captain!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Do'ka gave a slight start to the grab and spank on her squishy rear and gave him a side long glance. she considered what he had asked, then while still gulping down milk nodded slightly. Meanwhile Vex hum-moaned into his mouth her hips moving more to get more lovely friction on her snatch. She closed her eyes and began to settle again when she suddenly felt Do'ka shifting her coils off her leg. Her eyes opened just in time to see the naga move with the flexibility only her species could, holding them tight for a moment as her tail was draped around their shoulders and then wrapped around snugly, followed buy her reptilian hole shining from both her own wetness and the water. she placed it right were there mouths were, adding another, entirely different pair of lips too the kiss.

Vex was surprised by this and amazed that Do'ka didn't stop drinking the whole time, the smell of their resident shaman's cunt wafted into their face as it winked at them. Vex figured, "What the hell." and pushed her face into the snake cunt, witch in turn made Do'ka suck harder. This of course made vex buck a little more... the new circle was set.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Thrusting against the bucking hips and wrapping an arm around Do'ka's curled body, Minz the layfully pressed two fingers to the snake woman's backside. Only seconds later, he shoved it in and started fingering her only-free hole. Vex's nippleplay grew rougher, tugging it outward and brushing a third finger along the milky bud as his tongue and mouth joined the cunnilingus. He'd lap at the corners of Vex's mouth one moment, then turn and suckle the naga's clit the next. Even if he was sore, this intensifying circle was giving him what he wanted... aside from one thing.

Vex would feel the throbbing cock bury between her thighs completely, his tail returning to action by slipping down beneath the surface and poking Vex's anal entrance. The cute catboy slowly wriggled it in, looking at Vex the whole while. He felt close, but part of him wanted to get one thing different... one he openly asked as he started knuckledriving their snake partner.

"Let me cum inside... otherwise, I-I might just have to cum down your throat. Th-these thighs are lovely, thick, and soft... b-but even if I just got fucked, it'd be wasting my l-load, don't you think?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Do'ka's cheeks would clench as his digits invaded her backdoor with her lower half squirming on them. At the same time Vex was making all manner of lusty muffled sounds as milk would sometimes spurt out of the nipple he was so keen on playing with. The feminine juice leaking fresh from her naga cunt was quickly slime-ing up their faces, her gush thicker then any human girls. Not long after that she'd feel him going for her asshole with his tail making her back arch and break the kiss to moan.

She looked at him, eyes heavy lidded, and panting. He wanted to push his cock inside to... cum? she blinked at him even as Do'ka, wanting still more pussy kissing, would rub her cunt on Vex's cheek. Thinking for a moment she would open her legs to him her pussy lips looking puffy and sore still. "F-Fine you horny cat... Just ya'know.... don't shove it in there too hard, it's still sore in there o-o-ok?", she said as one of her bound hands would spread her entrance for him.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hook line and pregger. Or, at least, if someone in the world didn't have contraception. Of anyone, Vex seemed the most likely... but he hadn't fucked an elf before.

Digging at Doka's backside and thrusting his tail gently into Vex to anchor her, Minz released her breast and gently bit down on Do'ka's clit before penetrating Vex's honeypot. His bristly member sinks deeper and farther into her - slow as requested - before he bottomed out and hooks his legs around her thighs to hold them close. There was no backing out now... and as he lifted the milk slathered hand to the naga's cunt, his hips began twisting. Deep grinds to spread her and enjoy the previously fucked box that he interrupted by releasing Do'ka's clit and shoving his fingers into her maw. He wanted to finger the teat-suckling naga on both ends... all while panting and leaning his forehead close to rest again Vex's, his arm just beneath them preventing them from kissing currently.

"D-Don't worry... this horny cat knows how to make women moan in ecstasy better than half the guys you've probably ever met!"

Withdrawing his hips a mere inch, he began giving soft thrusts alongside the stirring grinds. The hot velvety hole was good... good enough that it instantly earned a mewl and a drop of his ears, focusing on shaping her pussy to him so he could fill her up beneath the water. Just like Shan did to him, he was going to try his hardest to empty his nuts. Not that there was much there yet... but the prisoner needed a signing-on bonus to mark her first day as a pirate, just as the boys had received!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
He'd feel Vex tense as he eased himself inside, his bristled cock rubbing her raw walls. It had taken some work to get there but he had gotten her to open up.... both figuratively.... and literally. But that just made it all the sweeter, despite how tired and sore they both were. Do'ka meanwhile gasped once he got her clity gently in his teeth, the sensitive nub pulsing with felling. Milk spurted onto her face and she coughed a little, her hold on them tightening a little. The little gasping noises she was making was prof that he cock while not fully hard or thrusting, was giving the purple elf a "Positive impression". With their fore heads pressed together he could see the look inher eyes she looked tired but even through all the lusty feelings and noises he could see a hint of contemplation running in the backround of her mind. Meanwhile Do'ka was about to Push her face back onto a tit until she found his fingers in her mouth and mad a irretated grunt, witch then turned into a muffled moan when he stuck his fingers into her other lips... But even with his fingers there she still tried to get her mouth around a teat, so drawn to the milk as she was.

His frist little thrust got a catch of breath from Vex as her leg would shiver slightly it was painful at frist, but it didn't stay that way. His grinds and thrusts were getting her more and more hot, her tunnel warming his cock. her breath became deep and fast. she might have actually hugged him if it weren't for the rope on her hands. She would instead put her hands to her chest rubbing at his nipples idly as she began to give herself to him.