The ship of Dreams (for Bubblelord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Already? Minz looked back for a moment, gently rubbing his tail along the cock's tip. This little bottom boy already blew a load just from some serious buttfucking for only a bit?

Quietly burying himself to the base inside Schmitt, he kept the boy pinned as his body shook and let loose its girlyboy load. The way he squeezed down on his kitty dick was nice; he was soft and submissive too. Maybe he could convince Aric to buttfuck Messer into a similar state. Or maybe he'd share that probably knotty-cock with Schmitt and see if he could encourage the inner girl to come out further. Either way, he'd wait until the boy's body stopped shaking and the cum ceased flowing. Thumping back into a neat groove, Ninian dominantly kept up his ear-teasing. All his bristles brushing through the hungry butthole felt lovely; but nowhere near as good as it would feel once he started really fucking Schmitt. The bed strained as his humping resumed and Minz closed his eyes to focus on fucking.

His impacts with that cushioned butt were definitely loud; anyone near the shore or on the boat was going to be hearing their buttfucking... but he was betting the island might just hear it as he moaned out and buried his face against the boy's neck, his sack letting out a nice, warm load into the boy's backside. It was only going to be the first tonight... he was going to fuck Schmitt silly...

[Skip?]

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[ok sure i got you fam]

The blond boi came several more times that night, making a mess underneath him. his little sac was a bit misleading, apparently he could hold a little more then one would think. he took it like champ too perhaps due to his drunken state. After his last little squirt he fell unconscious drooling with a lewd, winking, reddish butthole. Minz most likely falling asleep with him and holding him close. Schmitt would probably not feel at 100% the next day.....

Minz awoke to the some of someone knocking loudly on the captain's door. "Come on wake up! We have work to do!", came Kaua's annoyed voice. "I don't need two lazy asses on this ship!", kaua barked, probably referencing Aric. Schmitt would groan and shift in Minz's arms. he didn't open his eyes and mumble something. outside he could hear Kaua's claws clicking against the deck as she paced in frustration.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Falling asleep with the butt slut had been nice. Minz' arms squeezed and his hands searched the boy as morning wood pressed a firm kitty dick between those supple thighs. Surprise anal sex in the morning might have been tempting, but Kaua would just keep squawking if he didn't get up. His right hand slid down and he humped into the boy's back for a moment before whispering into the blonde's ear.

"I bet she'd get jealous knowing how much your ass got worked over..."

And just like that, he rolled them over and put Schmitt facedown, kissing his neck a few times before slowly slipping up and off the bed. Redressing was simple, but he didn't plan to force the buttfucked silly lad to get up; he probably wasn't going to be able to walk right away after how much his butt got stuffed last night. The belt around Minz' waist snapped tight, redressed at last as he gathered his weapons. And finally, the door leading outside opened; Minz smiling and putting both hands on his hips once it clamped shut.

"Sorry; you looking for your morning sex? Maybe jealous of Schmitt? I suppose we were going at it pretty hard last night..."

Today was the day they prepared the ship and readied to set off; gathering his snake slut and hunk were vital, sure, but the continued quest of the crew was equally important. Taking over a nation wasn't an immediately achievable goal... but the ambition in the catboy showed as his tail whisked side-to-side. The predator in him wanted to build a harem, a pleasure pirate nation... and the best way was to keep teasing and fucking his way across the islands until they were finally at full-enough strength to look for the Captain. Or pick a new one; not that there was any doubt in his mind he could win such a vote now. Once a landlubber, now the cock fucking everyone on the ship!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Schmitt just lay there making cute little humming sounds and groaning softly. he was only half awake he had a little bit of a headache so there he lay, butt fucked and tired. He'd get up at some point but for now he needed some more rest.

Kaua of course being Kaua gave him a hard and irritated look. It wasn't hard to guess what Minz would say to her in any given situation, but that didn't stop it for being any less annoying to her. She rolled her eyes and gave an exasperated sigh. She was as dressed in her new under boob showing top and pair of panties. (she was still really wanting some proper pants but the ones they took off Vex were too big for the short harpy). She pulled him to the side and look around to make sure ceratin people were looking and said, "Ok, so, you "recurited" that Naga Do'ka." she had a serious edge to her voice. "I'm just going to come out and say it... I don't trust her... Not. One. Bit.", she watching his reaction very closely. This shouldn't have been to surprising coming from her, she was classically very cautious and paranoid as many former assassins were.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
“Why? She’s bound to me by a potion for at least a bit longer. She’s forced to do as I ask! I even had her gather ingredients and ensure me it’d work on her. Plus we had another agreement... we can prove it if you want.”

Putting his hands on his hips, he didn’t intend to give in to the distrust. Do’ka only needs more time and enforced commands; she would eventually need no potion to lovingly suck his cock and let him fill her womb! The catboy just needed time! After all, Kaua wasn’t fond of him yet now confused in him like he was her captain or lover!

“If you’re that worried, we’ll have her make two doses. I can give one to someone in the crew and one to her; then order them around to prove it. Unless you want to spend our time at sea being... er... concerned.”

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Took a moment as she thought this all over. It certainly seemed like the potion was working... but that Do'ka she looked like a schemer.... she know the type. She'd dealt with their lot before while in her old job. People like that had backup plans within backup plans. Kaua broke eye contact to think, a wing under her chin. She would spot Vex on the deck stark naked with her breasts finally back to normal. She looked knocked out still resting in the warmth of the outside. Her discarded clothes had been found surprisingly enough. they were a bit worse for the ware having a few holes but clean at least. "Well you're not using it on me.... but what about knife ears down there?", she said pointing with a wing.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I guess we can make Vex drink some of it... but if I'm right, then you have to treat me like your lover the next time I drag you into having sex!" Minz smirks and gives her a soft pinch, gently bringing his hand to her rump. "You handle wrangling her up and bringing her here. Instruct her to make two doses, too! I'm going to go find Aric and his lovely plant girl; talking about our plans will be vital right?"

Carefully releasing her, his tail shifts forth and brushes her exposed stomach; a reminder of his rough poundings hopefully. Kaua is definitely the closest to a girlfriend he has so far - barring perhaps Schmitt if he decides to start going by she instead of he - and he enjoyed getting to tease her. The concerns about Do'ka weren't foreign to him after all; the idea she might betray them had been prominent the entire time he was having his way with her. But the way she was such a slut made him doubt there was a lie going on. If anything however, the potion and serum could help him get Vex to open up. He'd need to pull her into the quarters tonight if it was working; the violet-colored elf could help him find out her sexual desires and really push progressing her from just an unwilling member to a full-fledged member.

Or just a happy slut to his dick alone; that was also a good possibility.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She gave a start when he gave her butt that cheeky little pinch, making her grunt, annoyed with his roaming hand. It was amazing such serious serious stick in the mud like Kaua could make such cute faces when she was annoyed. She for whatever reason however didn't bat his hand away and gave little shiver when his tail played across her tummy, giving another grunt. she truned away after that cheeks flushed not wanting him to see how he got to her.

He'd find Aric with Maya the lazy fox-man laying in the grass next to as she had a sort of one sided conversation with him. "I mean.... i didn't want to do it you know that. It just happens! this curse is the just the worst.... What's it up to now six people?! I just can't take it anymore Aric i just can't...", she then looked down at him and poked him with a vine. "Hey are you even listening Aric...?", she said pouting at him. "Huh, yeah babe yeah.... I told you don't worry about. that last guy deserved it right? No harm done.", he said stretching. "But it's still rape isn't it?!", she said looking chest fallen.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The plant girl was the perfect target; while Aric kept her attention, he slipped close for the first chance yet. The transfer up to their ship meant she had a pot to deal with until the ship had a modification or potions gave her more freedom. But the catboi wasn’t scared of the vine raper, kneading her chest from behind and pulling up behind her with an adorable nip at one of the alrune’s ears. She could feel the bulge of his pants against her sweet ass, ears twitching adorably.

“Don’t think like that; a cute one like you should be grateful this control means you can get fertilized... and have a bunch of willing guys to please you.”

His hands slide down her body, feeling her texture and trying to learn her body. She was a foreign treasure and Aric wasn’t going to get her all to himself! He’d been a hero... and now the forward catboy wanted to make a true point; she didn’t have to settle for whatever beef Aric had. And the playful feline was more than hopeful she’d find a much wider relationship across the crew!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She'd squeak and squirm in his grasp the green skinned girl nearly jumping out of her pot. Her hands trying to cover her puffy dark green nipples. This made Aric sit up wondering what the commotion was about. Maya blushed a deep dark green as a cute little moan escaped her the nip to her ear making her nipples grow hard. her skin was smooth and quite blush, her breasts even more so. her hands would then go to his trying to hold them in place once they slid down her nice flat stomach. "M-Minz?!", she squeaked once she turned her head to look at him. "H-Hey! don't just.... d-do that!", she said tripping over her own words. Aric gave a chuckle, "Heh heh heh, he's just sayin' hi babe~. Nothing to worry about.", he said with a sly grin, his foxy tail swaying. "Oh yeah, don't think we were properly introduced where we?", he said slinking his way over. "Lots of stuff happened... wasn't time right? right. Anyway, names Aric. and you're Minz according to Kaua."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The cute response had Minz nice and erect, his bulging shorts thumping up against Maya’s ass even as he turned to Aric. He didn’t want to pull away from Maya quite yet so he gently pulled one hand from her smooth soft skin and instead reached to gently hook a finger in his belt. It was a libido-filled gesture, tugging him to the pair as the other swapped atop Maya’s hands and guided her to reach back and around. Her hand was brought to the catboi’s bulge as his smirk grew.

“I am; and I have a favor to ask.., as temporary captain by vote. Kaua is going to go get our lovely snakes; how about we have a threesome to pas the time?”

The finger was joined by three others, Minz carefully worming Aric’s trousers lower. His cock didn’t get exposed but the bending shaft was exposed to the air just as his hand moved Maya into his own pants. She’d get pushed gently to the knubby barbed rod, able to feel the tool he’d promised.

“My plan did work, after all; think of my interest as a favor? If I didn’t have sex with everyone at some point, how could I really know my crewmates?”

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maya blush encompassed her whole face at that point She was fairly comfortable around Aric even while stuck in a state of constant undress as she was. They had even.... done the deed a few times. The first time was forced sure but she felt so sorry and so guilty about it she hid him from the Nagas over the coming night. She just wouldn't stop apologizing for essentially raping him but he didn't hold it against her, in fact he more or less fell for her after that, never finding a girl so sweet out at sea. To him she was a treasure, but he wouldn't mind sharing with the catboi. The sly fox's ears twitched as his the base of his shaft was exposed, it was a bright pink color and there was what must be a knot ready to inflate.

Maya was however very hesitant to start sexing it up with Minz a guys she barely knew. She was very grateful to him for saving Aric, but she was a shy recluse of a girl he feared what my happed should she get very aroused. With her hand on two cocks, both of good size and thickness. She found herself trembling as her flower like pussy bloomed before them. Maya was finding it very hard to ignore the feeling lust creeping up her body. A sweet flora scent could be picked up in the air around her. "B-But B-but! We... I.... We can't just..... I-I might lose control!", she squeaked, her hands grabbing their cocks despite hesitance. "It's fiiiiine babe. A little extra vine action never hurt anyone yeah?", he thought about that last part for a second. "Well not permanently anyway, heh.", said the supposedly lazy fox. at the same time Minz could see her vines squirming in her effort to hold them back, she was biting her lip as her grip tightened on his cock.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
“I think Aric can handle it... I’ve had a thing or two mess with me, though; don’t worry.”

A flower pussy he could fertilize was great. Almost as good as her soft palm wrapping around his dick. The ship was good for many things; it was a shame they couldn’t have her lift out of the soil... but that was fine. There wasn’t any further playing around from Minz, the catboy sliding his own hand into Aric’s pants to tug them away and expose the whole fuckstick. The other ensured his shorts were out of the way and his cock could gently throb in the woman’s hands. Then she’d feel his hand move to her flower-cunt, gently pushing a finger inside her as he slipped closer and whispered to her.

“I want to really ram your pussy... I’ve had sex with all kinds of women now yet no one with one so lovely; you won’t mind if I cum inside, right? Aric can pick which of us he’d like to fuck as he wishes. My butt or yours... or maybe he lets us service him together? Even on the deck where everyone and anyone can see us, this can get really messy and a whole lot of fun!”

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
It only just occurred to Maya that she was infact in view of everyone and anyone. with her eyes wide she all but squealed in embarrassment. Unfortunatly it only made her hornyier... much to her dismay. Messer who was nearby caught sight of all this turned around quickly without another word and hurriedly made his way below deck clutching his boy-bits. jonh just gazed at them his here and there as he used their water purification barrel (the one aric made). Point was she was in clear view!

Before any kind of panicing could happen Aric moved in, his pointed canine cock now free. "Hey... hey.... it's fine babe. It's not like anyone gonna say anything about this... well except that we've got one hot little potted plant onboard~", he growled soothingly to the panting plant girl. "Anyway, I'd rather you pick yourself babe. Who do you want where?", he said pumping his cock in her hand a few times to egg her on.

Poor poor maya felt a bit out of her depth here but... Aric was there and he was giving her full control here. the finger in her flower pussy made her starmen like clit wriggle like mini tentacle itself as lust began to swim in her thoughts. She tried to master herself long enough to tell them where she wanted because she knew she was past the point of no return. her vine were going to do there thing weather she wanted them too or not... "I-I-I want you in front! A-And Aric in the back! Q-Quick! They're g-gonna go for it!", she said panting and squirming, desperately trying to control the vines. One was beginning to snake up Minz's leg.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"With pleasure!" Minz whispered, slipping around and in-front despite the snaking vine. It wasn't going to make him worry much; his hands both freeing themselves to instead grab her hefty tits and lean into her. He pushed into a simple kiss... only so he could step up on the pot and angle himself to her flowery folds. "Mmnh... here I come."

He pushed slow, inch by inch of his erect kitty dick spearing and pushing inside of her. His tail moved around and between her legs toward Aric on the other side; it brushed and rubbed against his sack to hopefully coax him into thinking of just how fun things could be. It wasn't as if he had completely stripped - of course - but he wasn't worried too much if those vines grabbed and started to even ream him. This was the first time he'd get to be with an alurune; a woman that was part plant. And with his cock almost fully buried inside of her and steadly drawing closer, it was only a matter of time before he could chalk another new lay onto his list. His butt experience might be exclusive to a snake dick, tail, and a peg... but his dick was growing much more experienced every day. If she could get pregnant, he wondered how her children worked... but most of all he wondered if there were cute boys like her as well. Expanding her options and freeing her was a fine idea - perhaps so she could hold him down and milk him from both ends for an entire day - and it only drove him to want more.

More even as his hips stopped going and his base gently pushed against her wriggly clit. He was fully inside her and his hands reassuringly increased their kneading to try and coax her into a nice oral exchange of tongue-play and saliva.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Her insides were velvety and soft as he eased his way into the decidedly floral looking passage. A mewling moan was all he needed to hear to know his cock was pleasing to her. Aric was soon to follow edged forward by the roaming tail to his sizeable set of balls. He pushed his face into her neck to nip at her ear and neck. His pointed tip soon found it's way to her cute twitching pucker. "Nice and easy babe~.", he said as he pushed his way inside smoothly opening up her butt around his uninflated knot. She gave another moan and shuddered, pushing her face into Minz's and returning his kiss. her mouth tasted sweat like a fruit, she certainly was exotic. Then she let go... she couldn't them back any longer! her vine lashed out from her pot and wrapped around their legs then made their way to both of the males crotches and took hold of their balls frimley! Aric make a grunt but he knew this was coming. then another pair of vine slid up to the butts and spread them open while a third poked at their back entrances one before suddenly snaking right inside!

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Being anally penetrated by a vine and getting kissed by the sweetest flower slut around did a number for him. With his balls snugly wrapped, ass spread, and now getting pushed through, Minz squeezed her breasts and thrusted mercilessly into her pussy. Hammering her cunt was easy and the invasive member made her pot shake and his rocking pushed her deeper and onto the knotted man behind Maya. The fact Aric could take a buttpounding made the slightly larger but equally bisexual male all the better of a match. Maybe they could switch between being bottom and top in some personal time.

Pulling from the kiss, he slips his hands around to grab Aric’s wrists and guide him to a new spot; both hands on his spread ass. Only then did he grab Aric’s hips and rest his cheek against Maya’s to invitingly extend his tongue at Aric. This threesome had to involve everyone... lips, holes, and poles alike.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maya could only ride along with everything at this point, the sudden pussy pounding fogging up her higher thought processes. Interestingly her starmen clit wrapped around his cock making sure he couldn't leave... not that it would... Her vines quickly began to trust in and out in time Minz's hips, making sure to push in when ever he pulled out to maximize pleasure. These vines knew what they were doing even if she didn't. Meanwhile Aric was in pretty much the same predicament except for the hole he was using.... Maya's back entrance was not too unlike her velvety pussy it was just a lot tighter and a little dryer, thankfully Aric had a habit of producing a whole heck of a lot of pre, lubing up anything he wanted to "go to town on". Aric was surprised to find Minz moving his hands to the catboi's rather feminine butt, the cat having done the same to his own tight athletic ass. He grunted as the vine started hammering him too. "Swing both ways~?", he said in between pleasureful grunts. Then Aric took the offered tongue into his mouth sucking on it and lashing his own tongue and squeezing Minz's vine speared butt as he did it. Maya while hazy and moaning noticed what was going on right next to her, a surprised look running across her face in between lusty moans. "Y-You like guys too Aric?", she asked even as the pegged her from both ends. Aric for an answer, just gave shrug and kept the tongue action going.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Between his butt-ramming by tentacle and Aric returning his kiss, Minz definitely wondered if he might be falling for the other team. His mother might be excited to see Minz opening up to receiving and being unlike to just out a ton of kittens in someone. But with his barbed cock mashing into Maya as he squeezed Aric, he was hoping to give her flower plenty of seed. While hoping to impregnate his snake shaman was one thing, he knew this fertile pussy wasn’t going to catch any kids.

Not that it was going to stop him from trying. Aric’s tongue was skilled and his grip made the catboy’s tail curl with each thrust into the sopping wet flower girl. His voice cute hung each time he threw his hips back into her tentacle to make it smush his prostate, eyes dazing out in his ecstasy. He wasn’t going to feel any shame; hotly moaning into Aric and sliding his hands back to stroke the vines hammering them to try and get fucked harder. His load blew first and pumped her muff full... but his hip thrusting didn’t relent nor his dick soften. She’d pounded his switch and now he wanted more... breaking the kiss to groan.

“Nnngh~... m-milk my b-butt until my balls are empty... I-I want to cum until you’re bulging!”