The ship of Dreams (for Bubblelord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With one needily suckling and the other wanting it, Minz finally started to let loose again. His fingers worked Do'ka over just like his cock learned Vex's sweet honeypot. It was a nice and warm baby-maker, a nice contrast to the cool water around them.

Thrusting forward, his hand left the naga's pussy and instead slipped around to put all of his effort into spreading and toying with the snake's butthole. Both her cunt and Vex got his lips and tongue, forcing her into a messy threesome kiss with the needy cunt. Next, his tail finally pushed into Vex's backdoor and claimed her, thrusting it in whenever he lightly withdrew his prickly cat cock. She could feel his nutsack tightening whenever it thumped against her, the throbbing of his welcomed dick pushing against her needy fuckbox. But one of his hands did leave Do'ka... finally drifting to her bindings and tugging it apart. But he didn't give her much time, grabbing her free breast and squeezing it dominantly as their lips pulled apart. And, of course, he gave an uncharacteristically dominant growl as if he were a big cat instead of just a common catboy.

"I'm going to give you every drop... and expect you to share this milk with the boys and anyone who asks when we get back. And next time... I'll make you cum from just these thick tits of yours... got it?"

He didn't wait for an answer, however, pushing his cock fully in and pushing into another sloppy kiss with his tongue racing to grab at hers. His seed instantly started rushing forward, cumming as deep into the inferno-hot pussy as he possibly could.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Vex and Do'ka were both making their pleasure known in there own ways, with Vex panting and groaning as her tongue would intertwine with both Minz's and would run along the their naga's juicing pussy. Do'ka would most likely be huffing and moaning if it wasn't for the fact that she was drinking as much milk as she could, her coils would start squirming as her orgasm approached. (she was quite easy to read in that regard) . Vex's ass was getting as warm as her cunt and with the entrance of his mischievous tail. He'd she back arch and her clit harden.

In the grips of her pleasure it took her a second to realize that her hands were untied. Her hands now free would wrap around him as he pulled away, his growl getting her attention back. She would have said something to the effect of "Wait what!? But when was this on table?!", but he did leave her a second, and soon she felt the rush of cum, whatever was left as he shoved it in all the way. She cried out she reached her peek as well, the feeling of the cum filling her passage was all she need to push her over the edge. She wailed as Milk spewed out from her teats and what little girl cum she still had would rush out of her puffy sex.

Do'ka found her cheeks filling with milk so much that she had to pull away. She was sprayed with milk from the erupting teat while vex continued to wail out her blissfull feelings. Do'ka took a secound to get her pussy back on her wailing mouth to help hetr finally hit her peak as well, hissing in pleasure as both Minz and Vex's face were gushed on by the lusty snake.

After that Vex fell silent panting softly and going mostly limp. Do'ka uncoiled and rested against her using her right teat as sort of pillow.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Being sprayed with femcum was part of the catboy's lifestyle, Minz ignoring it as he pushed his against the cunt and Vex. Being held like he was ensured the breast milk from her free breast poured out and absolutely made a mess of the water. But he kept stirring and grunting, letting his seed out without any sign of stopping. The force behind it was minimal, but it was still new and thin: slathering her womb and walls in a white sheen. But as all three came down, his lips slid away from Vex and he looked to the now resting naga. His hands withdrew so both could grab the purple-tinted elf's spraying nipples and tug them dominantly to pull her into a kiss. Above all however, he didn't pull out.

Vex's mouth taunted him as much as her lower one, his tongue hungrily tugging and learning her taste between the slick layer of naga girl-juice. The tail in her butt stayed as deep as the cock in her sloppy plump pussy, worming around as the cat enjoyed the exhausted woman not as the submissive buttslut that had been fucked to look pregnant not long ago.

Like his favorite harpy, he was dominantly claiming Vex. He wanted the fa-hugged woman to be just like Kaua: against the sex but addicted to it enough that the sight of Minz and his dick could beat their senses. She was a crew member... but like the harpy, she'd be growing addicted to his sex if he had any say in it. Pulling away once he felt satisfied with learning her taste, his hands gave small squeezes to stem her flow and let Do'ka keep her pillow for now.

"No sex... got it? If you get horny... you'll find and ask me to fuck you. You're a part of the crew... but my woman. If you sleep around, I'll need to ask John to fuck you again, got it?"

Raising a hand to stroke her cheek, he leaned in and kissed her once more. She's never get a chance to clearly answer.... only moan and go with it. His snake mistress had been excluded long enough, however. Slowly pulling out of Vex, his cock slid out with a submersed trail of cum linking him and Vex. But he broke the kiss and shakily rose, both hands gently swapping to the women's heads and guiding them both to look at the throbbing but softening cat prick.

"I think I'm going to grab one of the boys and turn in... so let's see my mistress and my elf girl agree to keep serving their handsome captain. Give my friend here a f-farewell kiss... though I can always bring my mistress along to watch me have some fun with my boytoys?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Vex was about to say something in protest his possessive sexual order. "What?! But-", was all she could muster before he pushed his face back into hers for a kiss, his scrathiy tongue any to store any embers of her lusty and make her squirm a little. His slow cock removal made her gasp out of the kiss and pant some more. That all seemed terribly unreasonable to her.... but the threat of Johns huge cock made her think twice about telling him to fuck off. She merely blinked up at him, a grimace on her face.

Do'ka looked back from him to her a few time one eyebrow raised thinking, "Well.... that's a bit much if you ask me..... but that's got nothing to do with me." Once his hand made them look right at his dick. they were a afraid he still wasn't done yet (Vex more then Do'ka) and then quickly look up to his face. After he had said his intention they looked back to each other Do'ka was given a order more or less so she did kiss Vex gently her eyes closed, tasting her for a moment. Vex was left blushing after that and he knew why, Naga's like her were great kissers.

"I'll.... pass on that maybe.... if you don't mind. Um... your mistress is... maybe wanting to rest...", she said trying to keep her voice level. "Hey don't they got food back there? I'm kinda hungry....", said Vex as she tried to get the wind back in her sails.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While he had wanted them to kiss his dick, Minz wasn't going to make a fuss on it. Gently rubbing both girl's heads, he stumbled away from the ladies and to the water's edge. There was definitely food... but he was sure Vex would end up pinned between strong naga and getting milked. His goal for ending his fun day of sexcapades was simple.

Returning to the party (wobbling from his still sore butt), Minz cut his way right toward the brothers. The more manly of them had got attention before... but now he approached the blonde in his white panties, slipping up behind the proveably more gay of the two brothers. His hands snaked down and grabbed the girly garments, slipping closer to nip at his boytoy's ear.

"Having fun being a pirate yet~?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The two boys were sharing some drinks the nagas had made, and despite their only wearing girly panties they seemed happyier then they had been the day before. Many of the naga's would watch them curiously, both men and women alike. Most of their gazes resting on their wide girly hips and butts. Shcimtt, the blonde and far more meek of the two even seemed to relax, his pouty lips smiling just a little.

Messer was just about to warn him of Minz's approach but he was on him before the words could leave his mouth. The blonde boy nearly dropped his coconut-like drink with small yelp then shivered at the nip to his ear. "Eep! who?! wha? oh..... uh, h-hiya Minz...", he said trying to play off his girly squeak.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Well hiya to you~."

His tail whisked side-to-side, the cat getting his bottom mouse perfectly off-guard. One of his hands shifted to the bottom of Schmitt's coconut and steadied it, not minding no doubt getting some jealous looks for claiming the sweet and shy boy. Not that it was claiming in the way Minz wanted, but still good enough to appease him for the moment. The other hand slipped to gently twist a finger into the side of the male's panties.

"I bet you've drank and had some fun... why not relax a bit - alone - with me?" His tail began brushing at the small girly bulge at the front, thankfully sparing the human lad's ear for now. "I totally want to get some ideas of some new clothing we might get... see what looks good on you, let you bathe and play with me... you know? Get some... crew bonding going~!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shcimtt was blushing adorably, his little boi-tool beginning to stiffen under his panties. his eyes would dart around as his thighs rubbed together nervously. His brother would look on, looking rather apprehensive about leaving his meek sibling with the mischievous cat. He wanted to say something in opposition but he couldn't think of an excuse for him. Messer sighed, he'd be safe with Minz.... he seemed to be treating them very well compared to their former boss. He gave Minz's a pleading look that might say "He's delicate ok? Don't be rough with him... please?"

The blonde wasn't so naive as to not know what "playing" with Minz might entail but the idea of talking about some new clothes did have him thinking. "Well I mean.... I guess I could ya'know.... um hang out... a-a little yeah.", he said after trying to get a handle on his blush.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
For a moment, Minz swore that Messer was trying to tell him to be rough and pound Schmitt's butthole into a cutely gaped buttpussy. But he ignored that and instead focused on tugging and teasing, his hand sliding sensually up the boy's chest. Schmitt could take whatever fucking he threw the boy's way... unlike his brother, Minz had him squealing like Kaua only after the first time. Unwinding himself from the boy, he only kept his hand beneath the one carrying Schmitt's drink as he guided the boy from the party and off toward the ship. It didn't take long to navigate the pair of them there nor to get to the ship; at least not as long as it could have if Minz wasn't so excited to have fun.

Back on the ship, however, he took the boy straight down to the bathing area first. Minz guided the boy to one of the tubs, turning to smile at Schmitt.

"You get undressed... I'll find a bottle of something to keep our own little party going. Get some water drawn, sit back and relax with your drink... tonight, Schmitt, you and me become like lovers~. But I won't make you admit it. After all, you and Messer are straight... unless you weren't honest when he was saying it. I wouldn't blame you if it wasn't honest... he was practically renouncing being straight with Kaua and I the other day. But even twins aren't the same!"

Minz turned his back, but being below the deck meant that even as he moved to search the cargo hold he was in ear shot and even visible to a degree. He wanted to find something alcoholic... something to get Schmitt to loosen up in every way. All the girls were easy to lay; he wanted to get both of the boys to that level in the future. The only one he wasn't prioritizing or considering as someone who should want to have sex with him was John... and even then, he found himself wondering what the troll's fat knob would be like to service. But he also had his plant girl and that studly canid to have fun with too... the captain had done a nice job of opening everyone to sex even if Kaua is such a prude sometimes.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(fuck I messed up it was supposed to say DON'T. thats what I get for not proofreading again -_-U)

Schmitt found himself feeling a bit awkward, he was a terribly shy and private person. so when asked to ditch his only scrap of clothes he was perhaps understandably hesitant. His hand on his girly garments he thought about Minz had said. The question of his true sexuality was one he never thought about too hard before now.... but confronted with the possibility that he might like girls and guys wondered if something was wrong with him. Guys weren't supposed to like dicks..... right? But Minz's still naked body had him getting stiff even after the tail had stopped rubbing him. The cat soft touches and caresses could make him shiver and make his check go red. The whole time he'd been on the ship his brother had done most of the talking... but now that they were alone.

Looking around his girly butt in the air and his feline tail swaying, Minz would find some whine possibly some of Bella's she might not be to keen on him taking it... but she wasn't here and there several. The boy might not be the heaviest of drinkers so whiskey and rum might be too much, so some nice red whine would probably be the ticket.

He could think of nothing to say but he would catch his eye lingering on Minz's butt sometimes sneaking a glance at his hanging sac, he felt embarrassed and s bit ashamed at his roaming eyes so he turned away and got the water going. pulling down his panties with some trepidation, his cute package free once more.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
(Don't worry, I knew that. That was the reason Minz is being gentle ;L)

"Ahhh, there we go."

Minz smiled as he raised the bottle of wine, giving the thing a small flick before turning to look back at the now stripped-bare Schmitt. The pair of them had a nice warm bath and a brilliant drink... the perfect scenario for exploring the cute boy's sexuality. Maybe he'd convince Schmitt that he was really just into cocks pounding his sweet prostate and only had small flings with girls in his spare-time. But that was being too hopeful... the future pirate king wasn't that well-off in the size department unfortunately.

Striding over and seemingly unaware that Schmitt was looking at his pristine and recently-fucked butt and fairly light sack, the catboy gently took his glass and sipped the last of its contents down before popping the bottle and pouring the blonde some of the alcohol. Only when it was back in his hand did Minz slip around and into the tub, lowering into the water as it was drawn and spreading his legs so his semi-stiff catcock was on full-display. Not for long, of course, since the water was coming.

"Come on, Schmitt... take a seat." He brought the bottle up and gently sipped at it to learn what they'd be drinking, beckoning to his cock with his free hand. "Here or just between my legs... you're welcome to either~."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Again Schmitt began to redden in the face, one hand sheepishly over his cock. Minz was bigger then him and just a little more masculine then he was. He could help but feel a little....inadequate. At least with Minz you kind of tell he was actually a guy, but Schimtt looked a girl with a little cock and no breasts.... he was even more lacking in body confidence then his brother. But, Minz was taking this nice and easy with him so he had the boy trusting him. He'd look off to the side slightly unable to stare at his naked body so brazenly displayed.

Again he could think of no response but he slowly and meek like got in with him, not on his cock but in between his legs feeling his cat cock resting there. The drink was of rather flavorful kind as alcoholic tasting as most but enough to help loosen people up. Schimtt would take small sip himself relived that it wasn't going to burn his mouth or throat. He found himself feeling very embarrassed and awkward again, unsure of what to do.... when all he needed to do was relax.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With the two sitting so close, Minz gave a soft chuckle and wrapped his tail around the boy as he sidled closer. He slipped right up behind the blonde, the cat cock thumping against that pert butt as one arm gently wraps Schmitt and shuts the water off. They had plenty of water now, the catboy letting his hand sink below the surface and clasp the tiny cock as he leaned backward. Schmitt was forced to follow, the light muscles of the catboy supporting his crewmate.

With his dick nestled in the blonde's asscrack, the bottle-wielding arm wreathed around his chest and Minz leaned into to kiss the lad's neck.

"I love how shy you are... you don't have to be so disappointed. I think you make a cute girl or boy. Drink and don't worry... I won't do anything unless you ask. Well... besides tease."

The hand on his cock shifted to caress the still-fresh rod's small sack. The fact Minz was more masculine was definitely a sign. While Messer was a bisexual with a tendency to be on the bottom, Schmitt lacked confidence in his manhood... the kind that made him perfect for feminization. There wasn't a need to degrade or "sissify" him... but open Schmitt up to using his butt more versus his dick.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
With Minz pushing him close and his hand on his boy-parts the blondes whole face would redden. his boi tool would harden all the way with his hand and he would bite his lip softly. Was this all wrong? He was a guy and guys were suppose to only like girls right? his father would be so angery with him! He wanted real men as his sons not girly boys that still looked that way at 18! they had ran away from him and his abusive ways seeking a new life and people that would appreciate them for their skill and not their looks. But no matter how far away from their father they got the two boys would still think of the words their father would use, "Slutty looking useless little shits!". their childhood trauma was deep.

Minz could not read minds but he could perhaps tell that Schmitt was feeling conflicted at least. He's take another drink in a nervous sort of way trying to maybe clam himself. Without his brother there he felt more exposed then he already was. "Y-You.... you think I look..... cute?", he said his voice small and soft.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz was completely unaware; after all, his mother was ecstatic when Minz mentioned being okay with a dude or a woman's butt. Embracing sexuality was huge on his home island!

The boy's cock got a gentle tug, Minz sliding his fingers down to the sack and beyond; gently teasing Schmitt's backdoor as the boy finished his most recent sip.

"Mhm. I actually like that about you; girly in all the right places, adorable... I was actually thinking that we get you a dress from these natives... crossdress and really embrace how good your butt feels~."

Carefully running the bottle's opening beneath the blonde's nip before bringing it to drink, Minz let his tail slip down and gently wreath the cock from within the water.

"You're a good find... I know the Captain would have told you that if you all met him. He'd have pounded your butt so hard~... I might have been nothing compared to him. You'd really have loved that, gay or not!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The blonde boy would make a little gasp as Minz would begin to tease him proper, his cock twitching and his pucker flexing. The things Minz was saying..... He liked the way he looked? Not many people had ever said that too him.... well except for Vex... but she was less tact about it. But hold on! A dress him? Now that he couldn't accept so easily and all this stuff about using his butt?! He would hear Schmitt audibly gulp. "Bu-But.... I.... I.... I'm not s-such a lewd p-person!", he stuttered, his face shining with blush. Again without Messer around his insecurities would run rampant.... but somehow.... the thought of girly clothes.... it made him fell strange and his cock would pulse just a little more.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz felt the boy in denial's cock twitch and laughed gently at the refusal of just how lewd Schmitt was. The tail stroked a bit faster around his dick, Minz carefully tugging the boy up and into his lap with the ten inches of kitty dick sliding between those thighs. Then his tail wrapped around both of them, gently squeezing the pair together as the catboy kissed at Schmitt's shoulders and refilled his still fairly-full glass.

"It's not about being lewd... wearing a dress makes it easier to fuck, it'll breathe better, and you'll look fantastic! I mean, just think of being able to bend over the railing, hiking up your skirt, and then getting to have sex right there~. I could do all sorts of fun things, Kaua could do all sorts of fun things... with your butt or with your dick~."

While his wine-holding hand stayed high, the fingers at Schmitt's backdoor wormed inside the hungry and curious boy's backside; the more dominant of the males whispering to Schmitt as he slowly sank a single finger properly into his depths.

"I love what you have potential to be, Schmitt... as far as I'm concerned, you're just as pretty as Kaua. Boy or girl, someone as pretty as you deserves a nice and fat cock to call theirs... so why overthink it? You're a free pirate now... no one can stop you for embracing your ass as a way to enjoy yourself. No one can punish you for screaming like a girl and cumming with your butt. No one can punish you for having fun with others, regardless of their gender... you're free. And we can both drink to that, can't we?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
he didn't stop minz as he moved him, his cock pulsing more after the stroking grew faster. He'd look down to see Minz's cock sticking up between his thighs and feel its bumpy surface brush on his skin. feeling their cocks wrapped together somehow felt even more lewd and scandals the anything else. Schimtt's toes would curl in the water as the lust was starting to get to him. the kisses tickled and made goose bumps appear on his skin, his drink holding hand wobbling a little.

Thoughts of wearing a dress or skirt and nothing underneath..... of lifting up his butt and pulling the skirt up to show his little hole and hanging sac flashed in his mind, adding to his aroused state. Somehow, the thought of it brought a strange sort of lusty excitement in his mind... though he could not explain it. Before he could respond to the lusty sex kitten he found a finger had very slowly eased itself into his butt. That made his thighs shiver on Minz's cock while his own would openly throb. A sweat girly gasp escaping his lips.

Minz seemed to be... encouraging him? And even telling him how cute he was comparing him to Kaua, who he though was far better looking then he. But yes he was trying to ease his worries... in a rather lewdly framed way but the sentiment was not lost on Schmitt, even if he was feeling super embarrassed.

The following silence hung for a moment as Schimtt looked down at himself and his girly body, feeling the sly cats finger in his inner walls. What could he say after something like that? he tried anyway. "I-I...uh.... I guess we could..... drink to that....", he said struggling not to squirm and squeak from the probing digit. He'd take a bigger drink this time the red in his cheeks more then just blush.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
That was the ticket! Minz lovingly licked the boy's neck, the finger burying deeper in Schmitt's butt like a reward. The effeminate boy didn't give himself nearly enough credit; but Minz would fix that one way or another. Taking a drink from his bottle and letting it gently clunk down on the side of the tub, his tail gently squeezed their cocks in harmony with his finger pushing up that girly backside. Minz might have been worn out, but the male reached his free hand to rest on Schmitt's chest to steadily leaning him back. He didn't stop, either, until they were laid back and the pretty boy was resting atop the kitty.

And his merciful teasing ramped up as his finger withdrew so he could push and play with that pucker with two. Only when they began sinking in did Minz purr and pinch at the boy's nipple possessively.

"I'm going to free you in every way you want." His third finger's knuckle rubbed against Schmitt as he nuzzled that smooth neck. "Drink and relax... try to mount my dick, experiment with this hungry hole; your butthole can feel really good if you learn to use it. Trust me~."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The blonde would squeak adorably as the teasing only got "worse". his little nipples were already nice and hard for the kittens roaming hands, while his backdoor would hug and squeeze the intruders snugly. Minz could feel the boy's breath quickening as lay on top of him back to chest. the throbbing in Schmitt's cock got faster as it was squeezed against the barby one below. A little bit a pre was released into the bath by the red faced boy, the fingers in his butt and cock and squeezing was making him feel rather hot. He decided to take another drink to try and cool off unknowing that it would only make him hotter.

The poor boy had never been in such a sensual setting before she he was still quite nervous.... not only that but Minz statements would only get lewder, although his tone was soothing and loving. "O-Oh gods... I'm feeling.... so hot.", he said in a meek breathy voice as he began to move his hips unconsciously, rubbing his cock against Minz's and rubbing on the fingers in his little boy-hole.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"You're going to be feeling really good, so just bear with it~."

Minz liked that the slut inside Schmitt made the boy's butt into a boypussy. The way it squeezed and their frotting cocks throbbed? It showed how perfect Schmitt was as a girl... or the very least a totally submitted butt-slut. But all that fingering had to end; Minz quickly rolling them over so Schmitt was bent over the side of the tub and facing over the back whilst Minz was above and behind him. It'd be so easy to pound him... but Minz needed more time to get ready for that. His fat cat cock had to rest... so he slid back and pushed Schmitt up so he could drink and relax.

Instead, Minz hefted that girly ass up and withdrew his fingers to grab those soft hips and hold Schmitt still. His cock was barely touching the boy's tip, throbbing as Minz buried his face into the fuckboy's butt. His rough tongue knew what to do, sifting deep inside as his warm breath worked along a lewd hum.

Time to make the brothers into the siblings; Schmitt was going to leave this bath and eventually the bedroom they'd share more of a girl than a boy.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The meek blond boy was finding that his mind was growing hazier and lustier the more his butt was toyed with, so it took him a second to realize that Minz was moving him. He didn't struggle or resist this change in postilion and his little hole would flex and clench at the removal of his fingers, as if it were sad to be devoid of intruders. it didn't have to wait long however. At first he'd felt his tip poking and gasped thinking he might get anally fucked again, and he wasn't sure it he was ready for that. He might have said as much, but all Minz got was another surprised girly squeak once his scratchy kitty tongue was added into the anal equation.

His walls went even tighter then it had around his finger while his legs would quiver. Schimtt would mewl and squeal the more he would lick, his face going right back to beet red. the rough but wet oral muscle was an away a different experience then simple fingers.... he feared that perhaps it was dare he think it... addicting. The boys were very much identical in the face and body but their hairs belied the fact that minds were very different. It almost seemed like Schimtt was just a sweat girl in a femmy boy's body.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
And like a girl, Minz was going to eat him out properly. Both of his hands squeezed those girly hips to keep him still, the catboy exploring the depths of his backside with precise, lengthy laps. Analingus wasn't too much different; especially with how the water had been helping soften the boy up and the alcohol helped him relax. The tight squeezed were certainly good signs; a boy who could think and feel so good from his ass was the right target to ascertain if Minz had lost his edge after getting fucked silly by that hunky snake. The still-vivid image and feeling of being bloated with cum... well, it wasn't hard to believe how girly slutboys like Schmitt could exist.

One of his hands trailed down, grabbing the boy by his dick and stroking gently as he kept up his tongue assault. The other hand reached forward and grabbed one of those cute wrists to tug him back and hold him steady against Minz's face. Fucking like mutts was certainly enjoyable, but a doggystyle anal-oral session like this made him quite grateful to all the dog-like folk out there. But his twirly tail wrapped one of those thighs as he pulled away, jerking Schmitt off and letting his warm breath roll over the now-lonely butthole.

"Schmitt... let's... go back to my room. You can lay down, grab a nice soft pillow... and let me fuck you." The catboy pushed his tongue to the hole for a moment, lovingly lapping three times before pulling away. "Otherwise... keep drinking. But one way or another... you're cumming with this ass of yours~."

Releasing the cute cock, Minz slipped his fingers right back in... but unlike before, he hooked it down to the prostate and started expertly thrusting the two digits in and out to thud gently against the bitch button. With his grip on the no doubt steadily more drunk boy's wrist, there was no way Minz could lose him now even in his tired state. Messer was going to be jealous of how hard Schmitt would blow his load from his butt from now on... or Minz wasn't the next best pirate in the world!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The meek little blondie would shake and shudder under the oral assault, his little hole continuing to squeeze on Minz's tongue whenever it would hit a particularly sensitive spot. plenty of girlish gasps and squeaks would echo around the room as pre would drip from his throbbing little boi dick. the drinking had certainly made him more open to this kind of pleasure, if the sounds he was making made any indication. his legs would spread wider as he gulped down another drink. He would very nearly drop his cup again once he felt his dick getting some attention again. He'd take his cup and empty it in one go; his solution to not spill any.

he could feel himself grow hotter from both his head and his lower half, cock and ass included. Minz's hot breath on his backdoor only made him squirm more and even whimper a little as he looked back his face glowing with arousal now. It would take him a second to really hear his words. The boys head getting hazier for more then one reason, But he did catch gist. he was trying to work out a response but Minz had pushed his dexterous fingers back inside, making him gasp and his cock throb again. The push to his prostate making him want to cum for him. He struggled on however, to give an answer. "I.... I.... I.... Oh god~!", he tried again. "Yes! Yes! Ok lets go to your bed!", he'd squeal his asshole squeezing Minz's fingers tightly.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Just like that, it was done; Minz withdrew his digits and smacked that girly ass before getting up and grabbing those hips. They'd done little to get clean beyond rinse off... but that was more than enough for Minz and his now finally ready-to-fuck member.

Back in the captain's quarters, there wasn't even a moment of hesitation as Minz shoved Schmitt facedown and over the side of the bed. Hefting the boy up and onto the large bed that had once belonged to the captain, he climbed on and helped in the only way he could. He pulled one of the pillows over and then shoved those adorable shoulders down so that the wine-boggled boy was ass-up and face down. As hungry as his backdoor was, Minz was more than eager to get to fulfilling the hunger he had awoken in the blonde. Both of his hands pressed those adorable shoulders down, aligning his prickly and far larger cock right against the bottoming slut.

"No touching that dick," his breath on Schmitt's neck was warm as he gave his order, his tail brushing along his thighs as he began sinking nice and deep, "Squeeze the sheets if you have to; you cum from your butt, my beautiful blonde~!"

And then, with his own moan, Minz pushed in and conquered the hole he'd fucked before; but this time he affirmitively smacked his nuts up against the smaller boy's and had no other intent to rush it. Minz had to get to work; he wanted everyone to know this cock-loving bottom was his this time. And without a cute brother or some purple milkjugs to distract him, he was going to get the full Minz attention tonight.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Things were moving quite fast for the now hazy headed boy. Before he could utter a word Minz had spanked him, picked him up and brought him to the captains room. He made a gasp and his cock twitched from the spank, then next thing he knew he knew he was face down ass up. the shy and bozed up boy could make naut but a girly gasp as his bitch-hole was prodded. He'd feel the boy shudder from his order and his breath and as if to tempt him his boy tool would twitch as a drip of pre slipped out. So he couldn't stroke himself?! Could he really do it? cum with just his ass? He wasn't sure if he had it in him but, he'd try.... for him.

With a shove of that cat cock he brought back to the world of anal pleasure, a moan of pure hot arousal leaving his lips. His back would arch and his cock would throb once their nuts touched. his body would shudder as his hole would squeeze him, it was already shaping up to be a great boypussy.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Nnf... good... boy~!"

Setting a nice and steady pace, Minz withdrew and thwacked right back into the lovely hole; it was his property and needed proper stretching. Getting easier access to this hole would definitely be nice. Training Schmitt to blow his load with just hit butt would also make it so he could just pound and pound this cute hole all day if he wanted. Minz had been his first and if there was anything the catboy could do, he'd have this human boi wrapping his cock with those anal walls for the rest of their lives. This was definitely the first true member of his harem; unlike Kaua who refused him, Schmitt's butthole already knew its master. And it was time to reward it and get their night together off to that messy, dreamy start that his mom had always told him love could be. Not that there was much love with breeding a boy's butt and stuffing it so full of catboy seed that it could pass as a pussy.

Humping hard and deep had him knock the blonde boy off his knees and facedown and prone atop the bed; both of his arms hooked under the boy's elbows and wrapped his shoulders to keep pressed into his back. His legs gently wrapped under the femboy's to further entangle them... and keep him buried deeper in his steady butt-rutting.

"Lay there and focus only on your backdoor. Really learn my shape, every bristle... study it... unf... until you can squeeze my whole length for the most possible p-pleasure! My lovely Schmitt... you're going to get real familiar with this cock, I promise!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The whole time there were strings of extremely girly "Ah's~!", "Oh's~!". and squeaks as the blondies butt jiggled from the anal assault. Laying now face down on tummy with his back slightly arched his legs were spread as wide as they could go with Minz's wrapped around his. His mind was hazy of lust and drunkenness as they bounced on the bed, normal thought just couldn't take place with him right now, all was butt focused pleasure in the world of his mind. He had not felt much TLC in his life except from his brother and maybe kind words from John.... so this was one of the few time anyone was giving a shit about him even if it was.... less than wholesome. Still it was attention and affection, two things the boys had a lack of in their lives. There was already a bond beginning to form even in the lusty, drunk reaches of his mind.

The boy groaned and mewled as pre was leaking liberally from his boi-tool, his ass gripping the bristled member tightly. He gave himself to the Minz now wanting to reach the peeks of pleasure with him, it was all that was there in his mind.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Fucking away the day on their ship, nestled in a bed with a cute blonde boy was just fine to Minz; especially with those girly gasps and cries. His hips were smacking that rippling rump a shade of cherry red, treating Schmitt just like he would Kaua. As far as they were concerned, they were both nice holes and at the top of Minz' list. The creaking wood was about the only sound in the cabin that wasn't outright lewd, Minz purring possessively as the feline worked away at that tight hole. It was going to gape; wide and lewdly trained to accommodate cock. It was the only way Schmitt was leaving this bed; either that or he'd be stuff so full of cum that his prostate's lining felt cum-glazed and smashed silly. Licking and then gently biting down on the boy's ear, Minz let his tail brush down the excited and smaller rod before wreathing the blonde's dick and squeezing. It wasn't going to be jerking him off... rather, it was going to squeeze to try and keep him from lowing his load.

"Mmmngh..." Minz released the ear, panting and squeezing his arms tighter to more possessively arch that back and hammer in his now-quickened deep rut. "I should have drank some booze too; you're absolutely fun and I'm nowhere near buzzed or drunk enough to really fuck you raw. I don't have too many loads yet after that sex I had with that hunk... but I bet I can milk a few out of you!"

And in an instant, the pacing and aim changed; instead of hammering for gaping depth and speed, Minz ground low and dug for prostate gold. He wanted to make these sheets reek of femboy cum, breaking the twin brother in and getting a temporary trophy until the next laundry day. Maybe he'd set-up a day to really train Schmitt on how to massage his boy-buzzer so he didn't need to use that tiny cock; he was going to learn how good it felt, so it only made sense to teach him later. Maybe he could get the crew's lazy fox to join in...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
He certainly could, it was known that Aric wasn't picky about gender.... they just had to be cute and have a grade A ass. He had yet to meet the fox proper but it was quite possible that they'd get on well, another partner in crime to tease (among other things) Kaua perhaps~? He'd have to make some time to talk to him....

Anyway, back in the lusty butt focused world of the present, and Schmitt more or less at the center of it. the boy squeaked once more, his ear perhaps another lusty button to press, his cheeks clenching around the pounding cat-pole. The fuzzy tail wrapped around his soon getting slick from the pre leaking from his throbbing boi-tool. Minz couldn't be sure if Schmitt could completely hear him threw all that mental haze, but he would remember the feeling for sure. Then, as if on cue another sweet moan echoed around the room, Minz go at his prostate had some immediate results. It wasn't long before the boy took a shot into the sheets, it was a modest amount from a modest boy. However his orgasm itself wasn't, his body would tense as he cried out with his effeminate voice.