The ship of Dreams (for Bubblelord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
It took a bit before Minz, in all his lust, noticed the glazing but glaring harpy. The look was practically a trophy for his belt better than dominating her pussy the other day, a testament to his own success. It was almost as good as the fuzzy memories of Bella... but unlike with her, it wasn't the act of submission but his domination of Kaua that grew more intense to match her tough spirit. But today, he'd win enough so that she might get lippy but drop on her knees and open wide anytime she saw his cock. His tail brushed along her wings, waiting until Messer was drawing back before pulling Kaua down and holding her against his groin. With the lack of alcohol or drugs, he slid one of his hands back to grab the top he'd taken hostage to get her here. Bringing it up and taking it in his right hand, he uncurled his legs but didn't slip free of her or release her head as he picked up a nice thrusting pace again to give her a breathing window but keep her nice and fuzzy-minded. Tossing it to Messer, he pushed the pair of them over and into the water, Messer at the bottom and Kaua atop him in a laying-back reverse cowgirl. And, of course, Minz shifting to sit on her modest breasts and shoulders, pulling out his slicked-up cock before smirking down at Messer. Now that he had a front seat, he could see Minz' throbbing member all slathered up in bird girl saliva, he gave a simple order and took Kaua by her cheeks to resume fucking her mouth at a bare minimum.

"Bind her wings... once she's ready, pat my leg and we'll change position so that she's mounted on me. I'll take her pussy, you'll pound her from above... if she starts recovering, then you're going to be taking my tail to step up your pace." He paused with a grunt, finally looking to Kaua with his growing confidence. "Kaua, I hope you took your medicine today... because before we leave the baths and start today's job? I'm going to make sure y-you recognize me as the cock you need, with as much cum as it takes! The old man clearly wanted you to be his slut, based on that top... so let's make sure his assassin gets some good cock-training!"

As he finished, he felt rather confident... enough so that he pulled himself free of her mouth and turned around. She and Messer were treated to his somewhat effeminate ass being put right in their face, his hands grabbing her wings and pulling them together to help Messer bind her. It wasn't like she didn't want it... part of him knew from her new species that Kaua needed this. If he could tame her pussy and get it loyal to him, then she'd not have to worry about getting aroused unless he whipped it out. Which while that'd not be much improvement for her on the ship, it ensured that... well... in dire situations she might not be... Minz figured it could help for the very specific times he wasn't trying to fuck something. Which admittedly, the slutty cat knew that was going to be small, even with the state of things as they were!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua continued to weakly struggle in their grasp, angry grunts followed by pleasure filled moans. Her foot talons clenched and unclenched as it went on, Kaua feeling like such an idiot! she walk right into this! She was smarter then this! And of course her stupid body wouldn't let her resist! It was so INFURIATING!

Messer caught the small under-boob showing top with a bit of confusion at frist unsure what he was going to do with it. It made him stop thrusting for a moment as he looked to Minz panting a little. But before he could ask what this was about, Minz had pushed him and Kaua to the back of the basin-tub to make them lay on their back with their heads out of the water.

"I.... ok...", he said in response to Minz's little order. giving Kaua an apologetic glance. He quickly had her wings tided using the skimpy vest. He really hoped she wouldn't hold this against him... he didn't want to be on her bad side.... With Minz out of her mouth she coughed a few times, still giving him an angry but hazy glare. she wanted to bean him right in that girly butt.... and maybe punish that cute asshole.... "Argh!", she moaned in pure frustration and embarrassment. Messer couldn't help but thrust a few more times in Kaua's butt before making the switch. Letting Minz take his place under Kaua and carefully moving his cock to her face. At this point Kaua knew she was in the long haul and let out a sigh. she then of her own freewill opened her mouth for Messer to slip in, meanwhile opening her legs in the water.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The moment Kaua stopped fighting, Minz beneath her, he could feel nothing but successful... kinda. The warm water only had him rubbing his way to her entrances, firmly grabbing her hips as he contemplated choices. Thanks to her libido, there was likely only one hole for him to take on. And he pulled her down as he thrusted up into her pussy, a clap of water echoing out as he jolted himself to fully bury in her. She'd let him test the waters in more than one way, and his growing experience had him grabbing one of those nipples on her modest chest as the other squeezed her hip to keep thrusting. The sight of Messer fucking her mouth was helpful for him, his bicurious side appreciating the cock and her lovely mouth. And as long as they had time to bath, he wanted to get her feeling so blessed out he could wring two orgasms or more out of her before he flooded her insides!

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua Let out a muffled cry of pleasure from around Messer's cock when Minz shoved his own in, making the dark haired boy gasp and thrust a little faster into their currently captive harpy's mouth. Her pussy almost felt like it was taking hold of him once it hilted inside. The soft velvety walls feeling great and familiar to his barby cock. Her nipples are up and at attention for his grabbing pleasure and she arches her back a little once he grabs hold of one, her body quite receptive to touch at this point. She squirmed a little again as he began his thrusting her tided wings flexing along with the rest of her body. "Ah~! Miss Kaua.... I-I like your mouth!", he said hoping to butter her up. but she was a bit far gone for that her body pooling with unspent lust. However his taste wasn't wasted on her, she began to suck a bit of her own volition while her hips moved slightly in unison.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Welcomed back by Kaua's cunt, Minz couldn't help but laugh, his hand at her nipple poking and brushing the love-bud at almost twice the pace of his thrusts up into her. The warm water, the cute Messer getting what seemed like his first time with a woman... it was all turning Minz on! The catboy's ears were perking up, his eyes lulling half-shut as his hips hammered his prickly dick into the cock-loving cunt. But all that nipple play wasn't what he wanted to do with her chest... rather, he leaned up and brought her breast into his mouth to nip at her teats while the hand slipped away. It moved behind Messer as best it could, gently resting his inner fingers on his ass cheeks... before gently prodding and rubbing at his recently-claimed backside with his middle finger. A little anal teasing would likely get him thrusting... or maybe get him as experimental as Minz and even let the feline lad finger him. This bath was all about exerting his dominance on Kaua... but the loving, more masculine of the brothers still needed some training to get him swinging both ways. And that idea finally had him release Kaua's breast from his loving mouth to practically purr out.

"Messer, you're doing good~... Kaua clearly enjoys sucking your dick, too~... so let yourself go... find pleasure and cum as much as you want. She'll thank you for it and then you can try out double penetration... her ass will feel so much better with me inside her pussy~!"

Adjusting his thrusts to match her slight movement, Minz picked up his pace, raising up to watch Kaua more closely as she serviced the male. She really was something when she let go of her anger and just enjoyed herself. It made him want Kaua even more... it made him wish this ship could find a perfect little island, make a base, and spend some days really getting in-sync with her body. It wasn't anything like love... it was purely about knowing just how compatible his bird-slut was with him. Or maybe just knowing how compatible he was with her libido, a nice match to his own. Birds and cats could sometimes become the most lewd of fuckbuddies... his mother had bounced in the laps of a few harpy males, after all. Perhaps it was destiny he had one bouncing on his!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Messer looked rather cute with the way his tongue began to lull out of his mouth, his hips beginning to buck. The finger near his cute little butthole making him go at it harder. His little boy hole seemed to flex and squeeze on itself as Minz touched it, and his girly hips and butt. He grunts and moans as he uses Kaua's mouth for his own, matching the little sexy noises she would make around him along with some lewd wet sucking sounds.

Held prisoner by her own body all she could do try to think through all the lust, and hold onto herself. Trying not to fall into a lusty knocked out state. Messer was quite adorable in his own way like his brother.... she found herself softening her mouth around his cock and sucking on it harder. He was in a similar situation, his lust had taken him over. She mewled muffled by his cock when Minz began to nip at her nipples, his cat like flexibility serving him well here. She squirms as his purrs vibrate her little nubs and her hips begin to push back harder with each thrust. "Dammit! Can't think..... Too much feeling! This is not how.... this was supposed to..... Go!", she shouted in her mind as another struggle worked its way out of her but it was very weak, little more then a squirm on top of her thrusting. She had technically already given up, but she at least wanted her wings free...

For certain harpy friends make great fuck buddies to those with a high libido with the crow and raven variety being an especially horny bunch. Kaua might technically be one she still see's herself as human, he would have to work on making her see that she was harpy now. Getting her to fly might be a good first step, but for now, fucking was all she needed now that fire of lust in her belly was lit.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With her pushing back and Messer lewdly enjoying both worlds, Minz at last broke the mold. Both his hands moved to grab that doughy ass of Messer's to tug him out. His right hand grabbed the cock, jerking him off as he buried base-deep into Kaua sigh a grunt. All this self exploration needed a goal... one the waters splashed and shifted as he arranged. Kaua's wings were released, the harpy pinned on her back as Minz kissed her. His tail dragged and led Messer, guiding him to the lewd sight of Kaua's stuffed hole. But he could also see the curious boyhole between Minz' cheeks, his sack providing an equally lewd option as he nestled base-deep against Kaua. There were no words or orders, Minz stealing Kaua's mouth and lovingly pinning her in the water. His hands moved to her back, rubbing her shoulders where her arms became wings as he carefully slipped her wings over his shoulders to get her to hold and hug him. Part of it was to encourage her to cling and enjoy this... but the other was so that he couldn't squirm free if Messer took a ride on the guy-fucking side over penetrating Kaua's exposed butthole as Minz pumped her pussy in a close-holding missionary. Lips parting, his eyes watched Kaua as he whispered to her.

"Kaua, you know... I'm glad you changed~. I heard from the Captain you'd always been a prude. But you always welcome my cock right back inside you each time... why not enjoy your new body? You can be the crew's tough assassin and still enjoy sex." She'd feel him thrust his barbed cock deep, grinding along her velvet chamber's walls as he squirmed their hips for any inch he might get inside. "Nnngh~... let's lose ourselves in the bath. Gola and Bella can do a bit of exploring~... we can have fun~!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Messer whines a bit a frist when his cock is freed from Kaua's mouth. He pants as Minz kept jerking him off, pre dripping into the eager half-cat's hand. He humped his hand adorably his cute girly hip pumping slightly. Kaua's wing were limp mostly at frist so they didn't really resist him while he moved them and himself around. Her wings rested on his shoulders, the feathers feeling quite soft and warm on his skin. She made cute little chirps into their kiss, the feeling of him rubbing her shoulders having a more positive effect on her. Her legs wrapped around him slowly, her body knowing what it wanted. her face was red and she looked embarrassed but mostly lusty as her eye met his pair (her eye patch still in place).

She panted as he spoke, a few little moans and chirps sneaking out as her hold on him tightened slightly. Her hips shook as he grinded his cock around in her tight but soft passage. She was in no position to really argue with him right now, all she could say was, "But I-.... Th-that's not-.... but we-...." before she caw'd lustily and moved her hips more her facing going beat red. Looking back he could see why, Messer couldn't hold on and had shoved himself back into his starting point, her butt. It may have disappointed him to see him go back to her butt and not his, but perhaps he could coax him into his own girly hind quarters....

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz took a few moments of sharing the increased tightness before he picked up on the picky boy fucking Kaua's butthole again. His cock thrust flush to her body, his balls resting against her pussy and feeling each smack of their hips just as roughly as his ass. Wiggling his prickly cock and hips, it took him a moment before his tail slipped down and wrapped around the base of Messer's cock... and then tugged him loose so that his cock slid low and against her body. It was all so that he could bend and press his chest into Kaua's breasts, looking back as his ears stood up and he did the unthinkable. He wrestled the cock up and forced Messer to sit it in the crack of his ass, both hands reaching back to gently grasp the boy's wrists and guide both of his hands to the handfilling rump of the androgynous catboy. Only then would he tilt that cock, feeling the desire that he almost wanted a bigger and more average partner than the cute boy. But beyond magic cock rings or potions to help him get bigger, he would have to do.

"C-Come on... fuck me and it'll make her feel it, too~!" From where Messer was, he could Messer's hands leave his wrists and instead place his fingertips at the virgin hole. "You'd be my first, something she can't give you... s-so... why not see why I enjoyed you two? Wh-why not dabble in a little piracy and claim my booty!"

The tail slowly slipped free, meaning that if Messer wanted, he could shove that pre-slathered, water-dampened cock right on in. Of course, Minz had one more to add.

"Y-You could also experiment... that mouth, your fingers... wh-why not learn more about me and you might find a good way to earn a spot with all of us~... and I'm sure if you made me cum with your hands, it'd be faster and let me fill up Kaua here. She'd sure enjoy that... but you'll make us both enjoy it no matter what... won't you~?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua was pushing against him even as he spoke to Messer, moaning, cawing, and chirping. She could be rather cute in the right circumstances.... her lust and arousal grew as she was fucked in both holes even if it was only for a short amount of time. Both of them made sounds of displeasure once Messer's cock was pulled out. With Kaua making a whining sound and Messer groaned still moving his hips, trying to fap with Minz's tail. The dark haired boy blushed rather hotly as Minz positioned his hands on his butt and his cock right at his boi hole. Kaua didn't really notice too much she just wanted him to get going again! Sure having a nice cock in her butt helped but her pussy was were most of her pleasure was coming from. Messer considered what Minz was saying while he panted in lust, his cock wanting to go somewhere! "Bur.... But he's a guy... a-and I'm a guy! I-Is it really ok to put m-my cock in there?! into another guy? A-Am I gay?", he thought, slighty confused by the situation. However.... it was a good looking butt he had his hands on.... not too different from his own.... maybe not as girly.

With his peen throbbing and Minz being rather seductive to him Messer bit his lip and pushed his boy-tool slowly into Minz tight anal passage. He couldn't believe he had just put his dick into a guy.... but... it felt good... perhaps gender didn't matter as long as he was enjoying himself.... after pushing all the way to the hilt and still blushing furiously he began to move right away, testing the feeling of this new hole.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Even with someone like Messer in size, the invading phallus finally touched something in Minz. Kaua felt his cock engorge, growing thicker and longer. Two inches of arousal and nearly half of one in girth as he moaned the most effeminate yet. Both of his hands moved to her shoulders, squeezing as his butthole snugly grabbed by each inch fed. When Messer bumped those balls against him and fully filled him, Minz swished his tail around Messer's waist lovingly. A real cock... it had him panting as he laid flat against Kaua's chest before letting that cock slip out. His hot hole clung to to the boymeat until it almost slipped free... but the water sloshed and those hips pushed back so he fucked himself on those inches. The catboy bit his lower lip, feeling the head strike his prostate before thrusting back into Kaua with a pop. That lovely cock almost slipped free, but he tugged Messer into him with a sweet gasp very uncharacteristic to him. His body loved the dick, even as small as it was... it was his first! The boy pounded into his butt, making Minz moan and wiggle the fatter dick inside the hot bird pussy, then pulled out only to get smashed back into with that tail pulling them together. Back and forth, the water sloshing as his ass grew rosy from the buttfucking and his growing cock spreading and even poking Kaua's deepest parts! This was what he desired!

"Fuuuuck~ my ass~!!!" His tongue lulled out as he buried his face against Kaua's, water sloshing around them as his body grew got. "Unnnfh~... I'll cum all inside her and you fill me! Ram harder! Make me your bottom~!"

A switch must have flicked when he lost his virginity, the slutty cat throwing it back harder than he threw his prickly cock forward. His prostate needed a big dicking... but this was the best he could get. Messer was turning bi with him and his dick's changing showed that Minz was at his best with real meat claiming his boypussy-in-training. And he absolutely loved the human dick in him more than even the seasoned Kaua for the moment, his hands moving back to grab and draw Messer forward to grab his hips. Maybe the boy would grab his shoulder and tail and really dominate the catboy... that was the fun of their threesome in the bath! His aching balls were readying a load just that bit faster, too, as if to reward Kaua for her patience. Just a stronger fucking and he'd reach that first true cock-induced anal orgasm!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua certainly noticed the growing of his kitty shaft, the prickly fuck stick rubbing around even more in her steamy wet hole. Her moans grew louder and with more adorable chirps finding their way out as well. She had never felt him this hard before... it made the fucking just the bit more pleasurable. Though she could barely think through all this feeling she did catch on that Messer's had pushed his boytool into Minz's butt as the reason for the cat's change in pace and size. and almost felt a bit.... jealous that he was enjoying that boy more then her. Of course all she could do was moan and hug him tighter when he pushed into her.

Meanwhile Messer was losing himself in the tight snugness of Minz's butt. he was drooling as he continued to pump gradually getting rougher as Minz egged him on. He kept pushing as far as he could pushing against Minz's prostate as he moaned and squeaked in pleasure. e really was too cute, his effeminate face filled with blush and his tongue lulling out. In a spark of lust fueled thought, he grabbed Minz tail and pushed it against his femmy boy hole wanting it inside him.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
His tail shoved into the boy without any hesitation, Minz slapping back into the thrusting femboy so hard the water shook within their shared bath. But with the squeezing harpy moaning loader, the face-flushed catboy remembered that his butthole wasn't the only needy hole. The big and fat dick slammed into her just as hard as Minz clapped Messer into his ass. Even if Messer wasn't big, the bumps against Minz' bitch button had the catboy finally lift and pull the harpy into an intense kiss, both hands moving to squeeze her tits as their lovemaking grew just as intense as the boyhole smashing. Timing the deep pushes of the tail when he'd thrust back ensured Messer went base deep and got a low rumbling groan of submission from Minz, while the thrust smacked his balls against the bird cunt so his cock practically reached her womb. Even if there wasn't room to fertilize the slutty harpy, that didn't mean their bi threesome couldn't get her absolutely filled to the brim.

Ensuring the prickly dick and rough tongue kept their assault, his eyes glanced back and his feet hooked behind and pushed against the tail-penetrated ass to get the male more aggressive as well. Messer was the first cock to claim the virgin anus, he was going to make Minz gape and red before getting to stop. This must have been how his mother took poundings, pushing men and heels to flood her pussy and backdoor with every drop. And Minz now wanted to get an anal creampie so that all the sticky cum battered his now-awakened prostate. He wanted to cum like he'd made both boys, when he awoke their gay sides. The pirate wanted a proper end to the first anal adventure.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Firstly, the lust ridden boy gave a squeak of pleasure when the fuzzy invader that was Minz tails entered his ass. It only emboldened him to thrust in faster and harder. This was certainly the tightest hole he'd ever been inside, although it wasn't like had used very many in his life to begin with.... but regardless he needed little encouragement at this point. the feet wrapping around Messer made him hug in close to the other two and grab behind to really give all the length he had. His hips sloshed in the water just as much as he was.

Kaua's sweat chirps, caws, and moans were muffled by the passionate and wet kiss she shared with him, her soft feathery wings gripping him as well as she can manage handicapped as she is. she was trying to wring every bit of feeling she could from this, well.... not she much her as her body itself. Her harpy instincts were guiding most of her at this point. She'd say she hated the whole thing but fuck, did it feel good. With her breasts being handled and Minz's cock hitting as far as it could with it little barbs, Kaua she was extremely close hitting her peak.

In the next 20-30 seconds Messer fucked the cat-pirate's ass with all he had, seeking to hit his own peak up on "Mt. pleasure" and slapping Minz's ass into a rosy. In whatever part of his brain that wasn't full of lust he thought, "Well.... if I'm going to be gay or bi or whatever.... I'm at least gonna go all the way!" And after deep hard thrusts right onto the "bitch button" he gave drawn out yelp and blew the his load deep as he could inside, emptying the contents of his boy-sack while he shuddered in place.

Kaua came next. Unable to hang on any more, she cawed loudly into their kiss and gushed right into the bath water as her squishy wall gripped Minz's prickly prick like a vice.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Repeated speared in his sweet, once-virgin backdoor had pushed Minz into his own lusty mess. Even though Messer was far from strong, visions of being held close to some big herm or alpha male as they pounded him into a mess permeated every inch of Minz' mind while he was hug-fucked. The smaller-dicked Messer's prostate bumps only further pushed Minz into the submissive bottom slide, mind growing fuzzy between the sloppy kissing and rutting on both sides. But once that gush of his first anal creampie hit, the boy's tail shoved deep and slammed, writhing within Messer to try and get him to pump every drop. On the other end, Kaua felt his cock slam balls deep and dump an instant womb-filling mess of spunk while Minz squeezed at her chest from his orgasmic throes. Very quickly the water was going to get filthy, Minz fruitlessly laying atop Kaua as her velvet tunnel squeezed and his cock rewarded it. Of course, his own anal tunnel was equally crushing, trying to keep Messer deep and milk the cock despite its beginner skills. All of it just felt so good that Minz couldn't help but shake and shudder, losing awareness for their situation as the kissing stopped and he simply moaned like a newly-made bitch. If the Captain had been here, Minz would likely get speared for hours if the rumors were true about the man's ability to pleasure someone. Hell, part of him figured his mother could have been where Kaua was and there'd have been zero regrets for cumming his brains out if it felt this good.

But as his balls emptied and Minz slowly recovered, he finally let his feet fall away from behind Messer and panted as he regained total consciousness.

"Haa~... b-best bath..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
the other two were panting and slowly getting back into there wits. Kaua blinked a few times her good eye trying to get back into focus while Messer laid on Kaua's back trying to catch his breath. "H-Holy fuck.... did that just happen?", thought the dark haired boy. Meanwhile Kaua said simply, "G-Gods dammit....", with a look of sheer embarrassment. This didn't go the way she had hoped she'd be damned if she ended up someones bottom bitch and yet... here she was speared on Minz cock again. she wanted to punch him in the face but lacked the energy to do so... "H-He's lucky that he's kind cute like this....", she thought looking at his blissful expression. "You... You ok back there boy?", she asked Messer. "I uh... I donno...", he said blushing hard as his peen rested in Minz butt... it was rather cozy in there.... "I uh.... don't think we got very clean....", he said meekly.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Fuck clean... we came our brains out~."

Minz wasn't removing himself from Kaua, enjoying the closeness and the rest. Not to mention her cunt was like a warm, slicked up glove at this point with how he'd taught it his shape. The spunk in his butt was just starting to leak, his tail moving free and slowly rubbing it up as it leaked out. There wasn't enough of a buttslut in him yet to push it back in, rather the catboy pushed the hot spunk out for the tail. Only then, once his bottom was clean, did he wrap the tail around the spent bi-boy's dick. A few squeezing rubs ensured it built up a nice and slimy lube layer of cum, Minz gently pushing his butt back to move Messer. Then he slipped out of Kaua without any ceremony, the recently-awoken beast of a cat-cock thumping down against her cunt just as the seed inside tried to rush out. The shaft didn't stop all of it, but it kept most of the cum inside her as his hands reached back to pull Messer around and finally beside him. Only now, so close, did Minz pull the boy into a sloppy kiss for Kaua's viewing pleasure. It felt good being like the captain, even if his butt had been pounded a bit to earn this moment. Hell, this was better because his asshole was broken in. And as their lips parted, his gaze turned toward Kaua.

"Now... time to get cleaned up, right? Messer can eat you out, you can lick anything else out of me, and I'll see to it that he's all cleaned up..."

----

Not long after some sexy clean-up duty, all three were free of the water and the spunk that had covered them. Minz had dressed once more, giving Kaua her clothes as well, but had just come back from another part of the bath with some results. He had found clothing for the twins, approaching Messer as he extended both hands. Pinched in both hands were pairs of panties. One was white, the other black. And both were definitely too feminine to be anything but for girls.

"It's a start, right? You and your brother can wear these!" Tilting his hips, tail whisking around now that it was truly cleaned, the catboy's new and engorged cock bulged against his shorts pretty heavily. "It's not like you two are as big as me, so it should be pretty comfortable. Plus, it'll fit those asses of yours pretty nicely! But something is better than nothing, right?"

Although Minz could likely have dug up some boxers or something, these panties were intended to be a message. Both Messer and Schmitz were cute, with both brothers definitively enjoying their anal fucking pretty well. Whether Schmitz was bi like his brother was still to be discovered, but the pair of them would likely be a lot safer disguised as women anyway. Captured pirates who were masculine often met the end of a sword, while females or effeminate ones tended to get pounded and put in jail. Or, in some cases, they just ended up as ship pets and still had their freedom to some degree. Panties were also easier to pull down, with skirts fairly simple to hike up... and if either of the brothers wore such a combination, fucking them would be almost as easy as Kaua was to bend over!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua was completely confused about how minz had gotten her to clean him in the lewd way he did... then again it was all a bit of a blur to her, as was the events in the sexual "bath" over all. All she knew was..... she really fucked up she was supposed to have taken charge there! She was scowling as she put her scant clothes back on. The tiny vest was easier to put on compared to her corset, but it didn't grant her the same amount of security and peace of mind.

Meanwhile, Messer looked from Minz, to the panties, then back to him again his eyes looking on in a hesitant and embarrassed expression. "Y-You.... you want me to wear.... that?", he said blinking.

Kaua was eyeing what was going on while laying against a wooden beam, not saying anything but wondering what Minz was playing at....

Messer looked like he was thinking it through, with he in fact was. "So..... its panties or.... naked? Fuck. I guess i have no choice.", he thought a meek frown on his face. "O-Ok... I'll uh t-take the black ones...", he said looking down and away as he took them. He was blushing quite a bit as he looked them over and turned away as he bent over (showing off that girly butt of his) as he slipped the silky underwear up. His boy tool and package was now snug in the panties as a slight bluge. his thighs were closed as he felt very embarrassed by this... but it felt nice to have his dick somewhere other then the open air.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The thwap of the panties going into place almost sounded as good as the bent over Messer looked, the clothed Minz smirking and moving up to grab those cute hips and hump his bulged shorts against the newly-clothed and concealed hole.

"Ooo~, I'm going to miss the easy access... but the black ones squeeze you nicely!"

His hands moved, the one holding the other pair gently interlocking with one of his to make the bi-boy take the panties. The other hand grabbed the cute boy's chin, guiding him up and into a kiss followed by one more hump to assert just how pleased he was. Whilst Kaua was scary, the recently-awoken boytoys were far more submissive and perfect for teasing and a bit of sexual harassment fun. But as their kiss ended, the catboy pulled away and left Messer holding the pair of panties whilst his tail moved down and rubbed his own backside. Finding a way to make the brunette bigger might be necessary to scratch his own new anal curiosity, especially considering it wasn't like he could ride a fat troll cock in his newly fucked state, or some other toys would be essential. Turning to face Kaua, Minz dropped her a wink and started toward the stairs that led out of the baths and back toward the deck. Bella had vanished during the messy aftermath, but the lack of noise from the deck meant that they likely had made landfall and either some or all of them had left the ship to explore the island.

It was time to get back to becoming a pirate by finding and uniting the crew. And with his sword, mouth, cock, and lewd butthole to help? It was as good as done!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Messer was left feeling just a tad hot and bothered by what Minz had done so it took him a second to get his mind back on track. He looked down at the panties trying to think how to explain this to his brother....

Kaua rolled her eye at his wink and followed him up back to the deck. She straightened herself up, it was time t get back to work. Hopefully they could find Lazy Arick next, he was the only one who would know how to get the ships cannons working again not to mention the other things he build into the ship. Getting up top they saw that the ship was anchored next to the island they were going to search. It was bigger then the last one the visited and had a bigger abundance of trees. They could see Ms.Masters with her hands still bound sitting and being watched by John while Shmictt was looking out at the island his bare butt still out in the open. Messer came up right behind them and went over to his brother handing him the white pair with big blush on his face.

"Ms.Gola and uh Ms.Bella went down to the island. they told me to watch da ship...", John said as he sat cross legged. "Heh good luck down there you're gonna need it.", said Ms.Masters cruelly. "I herd there was weird shit living in that mess of jungle.", she said obviously hoping something bad happened to them.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Is that so? Then I guess we need someone to let them rape or eat!"

Minz didn't even hesitate as he moved over to the bound-up mistress of the assimilated group, both hands moving to his hips. Whilst the job was to find someone, regardless of whoever was on this island, the catboy had to also worry about the future. Without working canons or things like proper cooks, breaking and training the four new members to roles was vital. And considering John was just muscle, leaving him around and using him was very limited. But their boss had yet to show her value. If it wasn't for how well-spent he was, Minz might just take her for a proper spin with his new dick... but instead, that fat bulge was put at eye-level as his eyes locked on her with that knowing smirk.

"John, untie her so Kaua can set her up in some bondage bindings! We'll have her fat tits held up by the rope to entice any beasts into raping her or thinking she's a cow. You can't earn your weight, Miss Bitch, if you're sitting around... unless you'd like to be the ship slut, I suspect you'll do exactly what I say. Including ditch that awful name. We can't call you Masters if you're nothing more than a slave of a bounty hunter... so until you give us a better name, you're Purple-Tits."

His right hand reached out, ruffling her mohawk before even moving down to flick one of her D-cup chest's nipples. Dominating someone like Gola was unlikely, so maybe the purple knife-eared woman could be a submissive giant to contrast the dommy and motherly woman. It wasn't like there was birth control for her, so any loads he pumped away were guaranteed to bring about a bunch of kittens... but that was for the future, when there was time to set-up on an island for a time. Somewhat fast pregnancies were possible if one had a proper alchemist to provide the right potions and rituals. But the line of thinking was only making the bulge more obvious, the catboy stepping back and moving to leap down from the ship. The loyal harpy could get the woman moving... so for now now Minz dealt with the horribleness of splashing down into water. And based on his groaning and whining, it was obvious even the not-too-deep water was getting to him. A bath was one thing, especially when it involved holes to fuck, but the ocean was going to eternally be his curse.

It was probably the reason his mother would suck a fat cock or two to try and ensure that no one took him aboard. Of course, it wasn't as if he hadn't caught on... but it was a good reminder that at some point, the feline would need to meet with his mother and find out how she'd feel knowing he had become a successful pirate! Even if his only valuables was two femboys as his harem and a loyal troll who followed him from his skilled negotiation abilities, that was more than he'd left home with!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ms.Masters (now purple tits?) was scowling and gasped as one of her nipples were flicked. She was starring dagger at him as he left. She looks back to Kaua, "He.... he wasn't serious was he? You wouldn't use me like that would you?", she said trying to catch Kaua's eye as she untied her enough to get her set up and ready to be their decoy. "Personally... I think it's a fairly solid idea. I don't about calling you 'purple tits', but i think living shield and distraction work even better.", Kaua said coldly. She still hadn't forgiven her for kidnapping Bella. She pushed roughly until they were both onto shore. "Purple tits" was still wearing her most of her clothes except her shirt had be left open with ropes lifting and exposing her breasts for all to see while her hands were tied behind her. "Move it you purple fuck.", Kaua said shoving her again. "Its Vex! just call me Vex! that's my name ok?!", said their captive stumbling and looking very apprehensive.

"Oh took you two long enough!", Bella said impatiently as she tapped her foot. She then looked to "Purple tits". "Oi what this now? whatta you bringing that purple lout for?", she asked frowning.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Sex relief for me and potential distraction tool for you!"

Minz had replied fast for the awaiting Bella, leading Vex and Kaua up. The cute bear with her fat ass wasn't drunk enough for sex, so even if he had been in the mood all he could do was smirk and grab the rope binding the larger purple-titted knife-ear. Getting a name was good, primarily since it removed that entitled air to the prisoner. Minz would have to take Vex for a spin if things provided the chance.

"Way I see it, it's a good idea to do three things. The first is induct violet vag here into the crew by making her realize she's either an object with value of a crew member. Second is to train her sexual urges! Not like all of you could keep entertaining me, no matter how awesome your holes are. And third... to prepare! Wild natives and other hunters might just try fucking her pretty face or tits and buy us time to pummel 'em or get away! Though leaving her behind would be wasting a hole...I would need my lovely bear girls to keep me occupied~. Only my little harpy and boytoys wouldn't be enough... and pirates shouldn't settle!"

He'd gone off track by the end, tail swishing as his hand left the rope to give Vex a firm squeeze of the melons. He'd not plowed her individually yet, nor had fun with her milk jugs, so a bit of fun to raise his spirits was always good!

"So... how does this place look so far? Aside from big purple titties hanging out, I mean! Do you guys think we can explore it properly and get something even if we can't find Lazy Arick?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
As the three listened the all reacted in there own ways.

Kaua just rolled her eye as he went on and on about do this and that with Vex when all she wanted was to toss her overboard and be done with her. It would take quite some time and work to make Kaua forgive let alone trust the strange elf. And of when the hell did she become his harpy?

Bella raised one eyebrow and squinted at him. "Gods below does he always go on like that? bloody idiot... get your brain outta your balls.", she thought.

Vex looked quite outraged, he was talking about her like that and she was standing right there behind him! She struggled as he messed with her bare breast her cheeks going several interesting colors. She was trying to hid the building feeling of unease through a frustrated and very angery look. If she could just reach her pockets....

Bella folded her arms as she tapped her wooden leg on the soft sand then said, "Well, plenty o' good wood here, I could fix up the haul of the ship the deck is a bloody mess fer sure. I'm thinkin' that we could sock up on spare lumber for sure... as fer Arick he's a lazy layabout but if anyone know's how to lay low and hide it's him he;s in here alright I'm sure of it. Gola's look scouting in the opposite way, checking out the edge of this fer any sigh of em'."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Whilst he was certainly long-winded, the news about Arick was good. Both of his eyes turned to Vex, however, and came to a better, ball-guided solution.

"Let's strip her and use her to bait him out of hiding! Even someone lazy can't deny fucking a naked gal, right? Purple Tits here certainly could get 'em!"

Both of his hands grabbed her pants, tugging them down and gesturing to her pussy whilst looking at Bella. Surely this was a better idea in his head than on paper... but if Arick was anything like the Captain or Minz, a good fuck might be preferred after the time apart from the crew. Or, at least, like Minz. But even Kaua shared that lusty desire that connected the two, responsible for multiple cases of the bird-bitch eating pillow or getting bent on a fat feline cock. And if his barbed shaft knew anything, it's that even if it was a trap... could Arick turn away from the possibility of getting and hiding away with a new slut? Part of him also knew that it was quite possible he or any of the others could be mistaken and grabbed up, too, in a desperate horniness like that... but that's why he was betting on the nude knife-ear.

"With Gola's looking for him, I say Kaua and I take Vex and make her as irresistible as possible! Preferably with me never seeing her! Then, we take her out and try to find Arick, whilst you find the best trees for wood and do your awesome work~!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Vex tried hard to stop him from stripping her but again, she was bound up nice and tight and she could do nothing but squirm. Her normal scowl no replaced with a look of genuine fear and embarrassment. Kaua looked off to the side it was no secret that she swung both ways, then again everyone on the crew was bi or had bi tenancies. She didn't want to get turned on by looking at her, she had no liking for their purple prisoner. Bella shrugged then said. "I mean I guess but, I betten ya' the great layabouts snoozing away somewhere so ya might need to poke a few bushes.". "Ok so you'll be with Gola and me and Miz will look in the opposite direction. Just give a shout if you find him or get into trouble ok?", she said seriously. "Oi Donny be worryin' about me... It's you I'm worryed about." Bella said folding her arms. "Don't, we have a decoy I'll be fine.", Kaua said shaking her head. Bella then gave Minz a hard stare, "You better keep a look out wee boy. If something happens to Kaua I'm taking it outta yer hide, ya' get me?", she said before walking off.

After that Kaua looked to Minz and motioned for them to start the search. Stepping into the jungle she pushed Vex forcefully in front of them pushing her frist into the deep brush with a yelp from her. "H-Hey come on you.... you guys can be reasonable r-right? You wouldn't actually leave me here w-would you?", she said her normal defiance stripped away along with her clothes. She wished so hard that she could have just got to her pockets in time... she had vials in there that could have gotten her out of here! "Depends on he situation....", Kaua said coldly as she kept her one eye peeled. As the walked Minz noticed something on the ground... it looked like shed snake skin from a very large snake....

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As they walked, Minz couldn't help but watch that swaying, purple ass. The job was simple, but his mind always wandered with naked butts in his face. He did, however, slow to a halt and tug the rope and grab his harpy by her pants to halt her.

"Does that look like a good thing?" His hand left her pants to point at the skin, moving up and behind Vex. The free hand slipped between her legs, rubbing a finger against her smooth cunt. It was a good idea to get her nice and anxious if this turned out to be something wanting to fuck instead of wanting to eat. But the hand on her rope-leash tugged, letting him dom the larger woman nice and easily.

"I hear some reptilian species have two cocks... guess it's lucky we got a big, fuckable purple-assed woman with two in close proximity. But don't worry Purple Tits... we'd save you if there was a possibility. Leaving you behind wouldn't be good when I've not had a proper chance with you~. Or my Kaua... even if she won't admit she'd love riding your face."

The catboy peeked out from behind Vex to smirk at Kaua. If he kept saying it, she'd be forced to relent to the idea of being his. Whether she thought of it as being his lover or property or cocksledve was purely up to that cute harpy mind!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The two girls stopped to look at the shed skin then back to him. Vex yelped and tried to pull away once Minz began to stroke at her pussy. "G-Guh! hey! s-stop it!", she said trying to close her thighs. She looked at him rather angrily with her cheeks a darker shade now. It was only slightly reassuring to here him say that they'd try to save her. Also she didn't like the thought of Kaua riding her face..... Kaua meanwhile looked back at him for a second giving him a annoyed stare then grunted and looked away. She'd have flipped him off but.... no middle fingers... her wing still went up so its possible that he picked up on what she was trying to do.

She shook he head after that, it was time to stay focused! it seemed that something nasty was living there for sure and hopefully Arick wasn't caught by it or something. "Could be naga's. We had few living back in Ceb... not the kinda people you wanna meet in a dark alley.", Kaua said as she scanned ahead. It was true Naga's and their other snake like relatives were feared for their speed and venom. But it was also said that they had a libido to go with their mile high mean streak. In the distance Minz could hear a faint voice, he could swear it was calling out to... Arick? Vex could hear it too, but not Kaua. Hearing was the only sense that didn't get an upgrade when she became a harpy.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hearing that, along with the idea these were naga, had Minz stuck between two things. One part wanted his own snake to fuck and play with... but the other knew Arick came first. The beefy dick in his pants could put any mean snake mewling and if he found a female with two of those hard cocks...

But that was what Vex was here for! To take a pounding for the team! Both of his fingers kept working her whilst pushing the purple gal onward. Even if he knew what Kaua was doing, the catboy sure didn't let it get to him. Mean as she was, pinning that harpy facedown again and again made him acutely aware she was in love with his cock. But that was only naturally since he loved her backdoor and her cozy cocksleeve of a pussy.

"Come on! We'll go check that calling out! Vex here is wet enough to seduce any horny snake person... we can just capture and fuck the snake when their guard is down! Though if it's the naga calling for Arick... could that be someone I didn't meet in the crew?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Vex continued to struggle as Minz played across her wetting pussy lips, her face growing hot and significantly bothered. She tried to squeeze her thighs as close as she could to get him out but she couldn't manage while being pushed forward. She desperately wanted to be anywhere but here...

"I don't hear it... hold on...", Kaua said putting a wing to her ear. "No, it doesn't sound like Mad Rodger or Calamity Molly. I don't know who's voice it is.", Kaua said hesitantly. But, they pushed on anyway keeping Vex in front. She would look around even more nervously as the went deeper into the island jungle ever sound making her jump and look all the while trying so hard to ignore Minz's hand. They soon heard the voice again this time far more clearly. "Arick! please come back! You don't have to do this! it's too dangerous!", came a very worried female voice. The voice was very close now. Kaua held up a wing for everyone to stop. "Wait. Whoever she is she's right around his patch of brush.", said the crouching harpy as she took a peek around the corner. She stopped, a surprised look on her face. "Minz take a look.", she said motioning him to peek with her. once he looked she pointed at the strange girl before them.

A tall green skinned completely nude woman stood there looking around very worriedly. around her neck a ring or pink petals sat like flower while a gorgeous thin young face lay above. her lips were a dark green and looked very luscious and kissable. her eyes were amber in color while a head of glossy dark green hair that came down to her shoulders. on her chest rested huge pair of E-cup breasts that swayed around hypnotically as she tried to look around. Below that was a nice smooth midriff followed a shiny green, somewhat puffy, pair pussy lips. Her clit exposed and looking a bit like the part of a flower. her hips were quite wide and looked like a nice big butt sat behind. Kaua wondered why she didn't move from the spot until she looked even further down here her knees should be a tree like wooden trunk stood and it seemed like she was literally rooted in place! she didn't see them and she continued to mumble and wring her hands in a worried fashion.