The ship of Dreams (for Bubblelord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz had enjoyed the nap considerably after the large amount of fucking and seed-dispensing he'd engaged in. By the time he walked out of the cabin, making a note that he'd need to clear the Captain's bed to sleep there instead of the big chair, he was wearing his shirt once more. However, he looked far more impressive thanks to the rope bindings around his torso now over it and carrying the dagger-like broken blade on his right chest. He'd fashioned a sheath for his larger cutlass that he'd kept from defeating Masters, the large sword wrapped in a section of warm blanket that he had cut away from the massive bed's sheets. It wasn't the best way to sheath a sword, but it fit nicely within the wraps and when it was empty it could be used like a small blanket or simply not hinder his movement. His belt once more carried his personal sword, making him look like a proper captain... though he was lacking any sort of ranged weapon.

As he made his way to the table, he gave a confident wink over at the pair of boys before sneaking up and right beside Bella. Only then did he wrap an arm around her shoulders, pulling the drunkard close as he sat down to grasp the bottle in her hands. But he didn't take it... he helped guide it up to her lips as he sneaked a kiss in at the corner of her mouth before plugging it with that bottle.

"Seems like I didn't miss much~... the Captain sure has a nice chair. Big enough to seat two, mmm Bella~?" His hand released the bottle, but the one around her didn't release as his gaze shifted to the others with a big grin.

"John, why don't you bring slutty over here to join us? I mean, if she won't eat with us we can let you use her mouth instead to get some thick, yummy cum. She and the boys need to become part of the crew, which means telling us about themselves... and enjoying the time together. Otherwise she might as well be a cum-dump a

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Bella was far more lenient now. looking far less tense and snappy. Feeling the kiss her eyebrows raised, but the bottle coming to her lips stopped any complaints as she took another drink. She'd let him hold on to her as he did help her free, and she felt a bit generous in her drunken state. She just shrugged in reply. For her there wasn't much better then a good drink and food after a good scrap so she was in a good spirits.

John tilted his head working through the words. "Ok miss Masters.", he said as he stood and took her hands in his firmly. "So uh, Mr.Minz say you's can eat with us or uh... I can put my dick in you mouth? did i get that right?," he said looking back at them. Gola nodded back at him smiling. "Ok yeah so uh? what do you's wanna do?", he said nodding. Masters sighs deeply as she puts one hand to her forehead. "Fine.... I'll eat with you guys.... just don't expect me to be all sunshine and rainbow ok!?", she said grumpily. "Right them!", John said putting her right in his lap since there wasn't an extra seat. After that Messer passed out the slices or the great smelling fish. There was enough for everyone to get a nice big piece.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz was quite content the instant she folded. She was learning... which meant she'd be fun to mess with. Carefully reaching out to grasp a fork from the table, he punctured and tore away a piece of the fish for himself. As a proper feline, he enjoyed the bite... and slowly worked his hand down Bella's back to rest just above that thick ass and gently finger at her pants to keep her somewhat focused on. The booze in her belly was only meant to help ply her... the rest he'd have to seduce from her. Making sure to get some saliva on his fork, just short of enough to drip, he spiked the cut of fish Bella had and slowly hefted it back to her with a grin.

"Here, some for our returning bear girl~." A soft scooting of his chair right beside her later, he moved his tail around grasp at the bare Messer's thigh as he passed. Maybe he'd seduce the brunette into a threesome... or even better, get both brothers to keep Bella's hands occupied while he plowed away at her. A foursome would be a good way to work off the meal... but it was only a hopeful goal to the catboy as his gaze shifted over to Kaua in the corner of his eyes.

"So, we got plenty of time to the next island, right? Or are we going to arrive soon? I'd love to get these three to open up and tell us about themselves, maybe see if miss "Masters" over there can outdrink Bella~?"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Bella drunk as she was she was still aware of his hand resting right above her skirt and her butt. Her adorable little bear tail twitching as his fingers brushed near it. She squinted at him a litte after taking another swig, and then took a bite herself trying to work out his angle but not quite able to due to her drunken state. Messer gasped just a little as the tail felt up his bare thigh and his little boi prick hardened just a little and he quickly sat back down blushing. Meanwhile Bella made a yummy sound glad to have some good old meat in her system. Gola was grinning widely happy to see him getting all buddy buddy with Bella, she hoped he could get her to bed she was a tough girl to please at times. Messer crossed his legs to try and hide his peen and nudged his brother who was nervously looking down. To Minz's challenge Bella scoffed. "Heh, I'd like to see the milk drinker try!", she said waving away at Masters. "Oh yeah tough girl!? oh you were so tough when we caught you!", Masters sneered taking her shot. Bella growled and looked like she was about to stand up. but Kaua interrupted her. "Piss Bella off if you want John to jam right up your mouth!", she didn't shout but she did raise her voice. "Fine... sorry...", Masters said begrudgingly.

"Um, so you wanna know about us two first?", Messer said said his arm protectively around his brother.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"That seems appropriate, since you two took such a rough butt-pounding~. We need to know who your blonde brother and you got going on, after all... I mean, those crossbows were a tad bit disappointing. Surely you can't be marksmen... unless we count how much you fire from those pricks."

Minz was glad to have Masters challenging Bella, giving the occasional tip of the bottle with his tail to keep her drinking slightly bigger gulps. That throat was likely a fun mess that was well-trained with how much she could chug down! His prick was practically already bulging against his shorts at the thought of what could be. Of course, that didn't keep him from keeping his eye on the prize as he gently reached up to grab the bottle by its neck for a moment and cease her drinking. As close as they were, there wasn't much shyness anymore as he gently licked the corner of her lips to get the smallest taste of the booze she'd been chugging away at.

"You and Masters should go ahead and start drinking... why not sit in my lap so I can help keep you steady? I mean, she's already got John holding her still, mmm~? Kaua can definitely attest that I have a firm grip. And we could even share our meal... though you can keep having your drink, since I'll be in a lovely spot better than any drink could be."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well um... we are pretty good shots... its just that you got us all up close. We like to hide out and take shots from quite the distance away.", Schmitt said after gingery taking a bite. "Y-Yeah! we're pretty good!", Messer said in their defense. "We like crossbows cuz they have a very predicable firing arc long as you take the drop distance into account and check for wind....", Schmitt explained. "Also its the best way to fire non lethal ammo....", Messer added. "Meh", Bella said waving them away. "A real fighter is one who can look em' in the eye as they fight. Eh Gola?", she said jovially after take a bite and another drink. "Ees best way.", Gola agreed as she kept on watching Minz "play" with her sister. It was was known that they weren't actually sisters more like distant cousins but she treated her like a little sister anyway. Everyone on the crew was like family to her.

Bella stopped once he held her drink back giving him scrutinizing look, a hazy drunk one anyway. Once he gave her a few licks on the sides of her lips blushed ever so slightly and here eyebrows raised. It turned out that she was amused by what he was doing. Something about him doing things for her made her smile inwardly. "So yus wanna be... meh chair now do ya boyo?", she said swaying a little, her accent getting even thicker with drink. "And yus say me best mate now bout' yer grip?", she added. She laughed a little. "Alright I'll humor ya catboy." she said as she got up and put her cushy bum on his lap just to show him up or... something?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz immediately was glad his plan was a success, his bulge embraced by the handfilling ass that plopped onto his lap. His tail slipped around, snuggly wrapping their waists to tug the bear girl firmly against him. He didn't have muscles to let her rest against, but he did reach both arms around her. Only one grabbed those thick hips, the other gently getting him another bite as he purred into her ear. It was almost too much to fight back, thankfully listening to the pair just enough to not start finger banging or trying to make out with the drunk.

"So you both can keep the ship safe at least... that's good~. Honor aside, you both can always try to satisfy Kaua or Gola~. I like fucking cute holes, but you both aren't just here to be buttsluts... except maybe you, Schmitt. You squeezed on me so hard when Messer was watching, I'd have thought you wanted both of us fucking you."

His tail moved between Bella's thick thighs, brushing sensually against her legs as his eyes moved to Gola with his confidence glaring as he resumed eating. For now he wanted to fill up as he hopefully got the drunk cousin ready to fuck... but he did spare a few words for her.

"So Gola, you think you'd be up for the three of us taking a run at you sometime? We might not be packing huge cocks, but three of us might be able to get you to cum first~."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"L-Leave me out of this!......", Kaua said embarrassed. Bella liked sitting on him more then the wooden chair anyway, his firm body feeling more comfortable. she laid back on him as she smirked smooshing him just a bit and trying to assert her dominance, he was her chair now. Schmitt blushed hotly at Minz words and rubbed the back of his head. Messer gave him a pleading look as if to ask Minz to go easy on his brother. Masters was being fed by John who was kind enjoying this. She had yelled at him of days on end about this and that and now.... she was on his lap being fed. he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed but he knew what karma was. "I uh.... uh....", schmitt mumbled, he was too embarrassed by the lewd talk to really give a good response. His brother just leaned on him and just motioned for him to keep on eating. "We'll uh... keep that in mind....", Messer said sounding a bit hot under the collar trying to be strong for his brother. These two really didn't look like bounty hunter material, it might be worth it to ask them why they do it.

Bella felt the tail brushing at her thighs. she let him, only to try and show that he couldn't get to her that easily.

Gola perked up once she heard her name. "Mmmm?", she hummed. Giving Minz a sweat look. She then flexed her arms and pushed her chest forwards, jutting out her tits, only covered by the black pasties. "Three tiny cute babies against Gola? Don't know. Gola ees big girl. she just might beat all three of you.~", she quipped having fun with this.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz could feel his prick pushing up against the crushing rump, wanting so desperately to just bend her over and start fucking... but for once he showed restraint. The dominant display of not folding alone made the sex all the more challenging! The hand on her hip left it, slowly sliding under her skirt to hold right above her cunny. His tail moved in next, but didn't try to penetrate or even touch the prize... he was locked just outside of his prize as he finally kissed her neck and tried to eat another bite. It looked fairly comical, since he was so horny... but after he had got the food to its destination, the fork was put down and his other hand moved to gently run along Bella's midriff. Part of him wanted to go after her small chest... but instead he simply gave her a proper rock of his hips so the bulge pushed against her.

"W-Well, I'd love to see you t-try~... even the biggest giant can get f-fucked... if they let their guard down~..."

His mouth moved to kiss at her neck, almost loosing a purr from his arousal and satisfaction. A good meal, plenty of story (though he wasn't thinking clear enough to question about the pair being bounty hunters), and a woman in his lap! This was practically the pirate's life... and he planted a kiss on Bella's cheek a moment later before whispering to her.

"Being a chair is fun, th-though... I think you'd like me more as s-something to ride~."

His voice broke a bit toward the end, trying to clear his throat as he looked over to John and Masters in a slight daze.

"W-well... I-I guess those two are going to be really c-comfortable... s-so what about you, purple tits? I came a bit inside you, b-but I have to know.... wh-why did you think you could capture Bella~? Did you want her to yourself?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Bella was receptive to his touch and her face reddened quite quickly her breath coming in a bit slower and deeper. She continues to eat and drink ravenously but she is begging to feel a completely different sort of hunger grow in her loins. She idliely chuckles at Minz and Gola's back and forth. "Meh sister is no pushover...", she said grinning in what she thought might be a knowing way, but it just looked like a silly drunken grin. Gola nods at her and winks at Minz after taking another bite of her own meal. She sighs out a bit as he kissed her neck this is all terribly arousing and relaxing to her. Her pussy, uncovered by any panties wets up nicely from the rocking an rubbing of his bulge. She mearly grunted in response to him, not wanting to let him know that she was enjoying the attention.

"I'm violet elf jack-ass.", Masters mumbled at him, frowning with annoyance. "Short answer is she was all alone, she had a high bounty, and there were four of us and one of her. she couldn't fight us once i fired off the capture harness....", she said dismissively. "Luck is all yah had. i'da whollop the lot of ya' if it were a fair fight.", Bella growled angrily, despite her growing arousal.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The instant Bella got wet was the confirmation he needed, Minz moving his hand to her clit and his tail against her cunt's entrance. No penetration came yet, the other hand slipping to his shorts and boxers to tug both down. She'd feel the prickly cock slip out against her plush butt, the tip bumping the bottom of her fluffy tail. His prick was throbbing and ready even with the dinner still underway, gently reaching out to take the bottle from Bella. A single swig into his mouth and he was forcing her into a kiss, pushing the booze between them as he plunked the bottle down. He wanted everyone to know the pair were getting frisky... especially as he popped out of the sloppy kiss.

"Gola~... I think Masters and you could have a bout... she liked your cunt, right? Why not find something to fuck her with?"

As much as he'd love to ask Bella to lend her peg leg away, he was busy trying to get her nice and horny for a fuck to put on show. Getting Kaua horny might get her to join in... and the brothers, despite Schmitt being so innocent, would no doubt want a part of the fun if things got rowdy.

"John can fuck the loser~... probably the best way to teach our violet friend a lesson in submission~? After all... fighting fair isn't the pirate way!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oi what do ya-", Bella started to say but she gasped as his hand went to her little pleasure buzzer. her little bare tail twitched more as she felt his prickly peen come to rest on her butt. she moaned a little into his sudden rum filled kiss. It was.... pretty sensual, she had to admit. He may have been a little shit but she had to give him points for creativity there. And man.... she was feeling really hot now. "When did i git so bloody hot?", she thought in her drunk haze.

The "PLUNK!" of the bottle got everyone to look there way as he popped out of their kiss with Bella licking her lips and looking at him in a different way then she normally did. Kaua seeing that Minz was up to lewd shenanigans Put a wing over her face as she blushed. "Gods dammit not her too!", she mumbled in annoyance.

Gola who was already done had her hands under her chin as she watched with glee as her firebrand "leetle" sister was getting she cute feline lovings. Think that she deserved some good sex after all the crap that happened to her. Gola took a second to register what Minz had said being far more interested in what he was doing instead of saying. "Wha-? oh have sexual fight vith new girl? Ees plan.... ees fun plan! But maybe for later... Right now Gola is.... wondering is kitty had plans for after dinner.", she said licking her black kissable lips.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"This little kitty~," he paused to kiss the ready-to-fuck Bella, "Definitely has plans~."

Gently moving his hands to firmly clasp Bella by her wide hips, he hefted her up and let his cock slip down her crack to position itself at her backdoor. From there, no more show or concern for discovery could be had. He hefted them up and forward, pushing Bella to the table's edge. With his cock at her backdoor, his tail finally claimed her cunt with a nice and slow wriggling... all while he bumped and prodded with a lusty blush to his cheeks. All his gear was still on, the pair of them still dressed... so he hedged the pesky skirt up to at least let the brothers nearby see the cock and moving tail.

"Bella here really needs this~... so I think I'll give her what she wants~. J-John can get off with Masters...whoever makes their girl cum first can stay on the boat while the other scouts when we land~!"

Part of him was hoping that he'd win since he doubted Masters could quite squeeze into Masters...but the other part just wanted things to devolve into an orgy at the table. Kaua getting horny could be fun for Gola, since she loved the little bird. The brothers would no doubt want in somewhere, too, which meant more dicks and cute boy holes.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The two boys gasped at the brazen display, Schmitt's hands went to his boi-shaft as he was brought erect. Messer didn't try to hide his hardening shaft as he was more worried about his brother, putting a protective arm around him just in case anyone went for him. Kaua was sitting next to them and across form Bella, she was trying to cover up her face with her wings as she felt her pussy wet up through her panties.

Bella was red faced and panting openly, she hadn't any time to have a proper release in awhile. her breath came hot and heavy after the kiss, her lust quite evident. She gasped as his tail wriggled its way inside her wet-and-ready cunny. Her cushiony butt was hiked up once she was placed on the tables edge. Her plush pucker clenched and flexed as the tip of his peen poked at her, and her little tail would flick quickly. She wasn't the biggest fan of him and his constant teasing, but his cock might feel good in her ass with all those nice barbs.... not to mention that tail was making her feel good already. "Bloody hell catboy... would you just put it in alread-eh! And don'y think your outta the shit-list just c-cuz yus got meh bent over!", she said irritably followed by more panting.

Masters eye grew wide. "N-Now hold on a secound! John c-can't fit and me! Don't you do you idiot!", she said struggling slightly. John held on to her he didn;t have to try really to keep her there, his grip was like stone. "Yus mean.... i's can put it in her riught now?", he said looking quite hopeful and happy. "I can fit, yessir just takes a second of adjustment.", he said brightly. He then pulled down Masters pants again, showing off her nice ass, hips, and most importantly purple pussy. John looked like a giddy child as he freed his big poll of rock hard troll meat.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Well, I'll just fuck you until I'm on your best-list!"

Minz grabbed her hips a bit tighter, thrusting in nice and steadily into the warm pucker. And he didn't stop until he clapped his balls against her tail-packed cunt and plump derriere. A grunt of pleasure from him was followed by a thrust of his tail, syncing both up as he began to pump in and out at the same time with both. His hands on her hips moves to her shoulders, pinning her firmly against it so that her cheek was resting on a platter of fish. She could at least still drink, though, even as the catboy plowed her anus nice and wide. Those barbs grasped and tugged as he did so, trying to tame the woman from the inside into full submission. It was a dominant cock for a cat who sorely lacked the spine to just push all the boys and girls down to plow full of cum... but it was still a fairly solid one thanks to how his lithe hips thrusted against her.

"Unngh~... you and Gola must be family... h-her cunt was good, but your ass is great~!" A hard thrust that audibly smacked against the pert rear had him smiling over at Kaua. "Kaua, why don't you try those boys out with G-Gola... I mean, you can't have my dick... but surely you need to get off too. Unless you want to spend the rest of the trip and dinner horny while everyone gets off~?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Bella sucked in as he hilted in her booty. Her anal walls clenched around him tightly as he began to move. "Oh fffffuck!", Bella said her body now pushed onto the table. She was panting again after that, her pussy making his tail wet with her womanly lubricant. Her peg leg clacked on the floor as she tried to find purchase on the deck as a grunt worked its way out of her. Any moan she was going to have was being forced away by the prideful girl, even while drunk, she was only giving him gasps an grunts with each trust. she was enjoying this though, his cock while mostly of average size made up for it with the barbs, they would rubb all over her insides making it feel just that much better. She reached over and stanched up her bottle and too another drink, spilling a little for the smacking of his hips. She tries pushing back against him trying to take charge of his cock and tail, her pussy gripping the furry thing tightly. "Oh yes we are family of sexy peoples~.", Gola added as she looked around eyes hovering on the meek boys.

Kaua looked up from her wings, her eye poking out through some feathers. "But I... I don't need any-", Kaua said, her face quickly flushing from the sex happening right in front of here.

At the same time John was putting the struggling Masters over his own cock. "Here we go miss Masters... yus gotta relax for this part so's it doesn't hurt eh-heh.", he said grinning his big gem like teeth. Masters thrashed about yelling curses at him. "Don't you fucking dare you stupid goddamn troll!", she shouted, but it was too late and he began to push his huge cock into her cunt. She cried out as he slowly but firmly pushed his thick dick in, stretching her on his troll poll.

"Nonsense, leetle sister should have fun too. Here, come to big sister.", Gola said warmly a she turned to her and patted her lap. "You boys come to big momma bear, she help with cute little boners, yes?", she said as she smiled at them.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Between Masters getting speared and the orgy starting up, Minz couldn't help but meekly mewl as he thrusted one hard time in response to Bella's eager thrusting. His tail pushed deeper in response, beginning to hammer at the well-trained cunny as he leaned down to rest on her back as his hips smacked into her. She was good... and her fat ass only made it so much better! The prickly dick slipped out enough to drag the head along the pucker's entrance, moving in only as he caught her in a kiss.

The sound of him pummeling her asshole was loud, his tail finally slipping out as the anal jackhammer continued.

"Y-You're f-fucking great~... we're gonna be a mess~!"

The tail moved back to brush up and down her cunt as he kept the brutal tabletop fucking going, not quite ready to give her the double stimulus again. She was making it tough to keep a clear head... if he wasn't careful he might end up on the ground getting used like a dildo~....

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Bella was properly moaning out now it was far to pleasurable to keep it under wraps. they were quick and strained sounding matching the beat of his thrusts more or less. his tail was coated in cunny juice. she gasped and made an angry grunt as his tail slipped slipped out and his barbed member was pulled out. She was about to yell at him but his lips soon snatched up her own as he slammed back inside setting back into a fast, butt slapping pace. Bella didn't notice until a few seconds later that he hand laid ontop of her, a very dominate position she... wasn't the biggest fan of that but her drink had made her slow to react.

Kaua was back and froth between Minz and john as they fucked the girls, her harpy instincts screaming at her, or maybe more like squawking? Either way she was blushing like mad as the her tail feathers were raised up. The two boys were hesitantly getting up and walking over to gola there eyes downcast and hand on their boy bits. their penises pointed at Gola almost like an accusation. She smiles again, brushes their hands away from their cute dicks and nice little packages. "So cute~.", Gola said as she reached out and grabbed their butts and brought them closer. Her hands went to their cheeks to make them look at her. "Leetle boys have no need for the shame faces~. come and sit on knees and mama bear vill take care of you.", she coo'd at them. They seemed to respond well to her doing as their "Big mama" tells them. "oooh seeeeeeester~ come and play with mama bear and cubs!", she said as she took the little dicks in each big hand. The brothers gasped and tensed on her lap as the amazons big strong hands played with endowments. "G-Gods dammit Gola you are not helping me here!", Kaua said as she stood up red faced and sounding very annoyed, but it was very easy to see how flustered she was. "Gola is helping. New harpy body needs more attention and Kaua needs to spend time vith new crewmates, so come, please?", Gola said putting on her best puppy bog eyes, but still stroking the boys. Kaua stamped her taloned foot and mumbled, "Fuck.... fine.", she then made her way over to make three become four.

Masters was moaning and wailing as John pushed her slowly but frimly up and down on his shaft, his big grey tongue hanging out as he did so. he didn't make much noise himself, Trolls could be oddly quiet during sex probably they didn't have to breathe as often. The violate elf was trying to fight back her tears but they still leaked out much like her juicy gush around Johns peen. She was so angry but she couldn't do anything about it! She was a woman who liked being in charge and giving the orders but to be at everyone's mercy, even john the nitwit was making her mad to the point of tears that fact that it hurt and felt good at the same time didn't help. She wouldn't cry! they wouldn't get the satisfaction! she thought.

Bella still drunk as heck was aware enough to notice that Minz wasn't quite as in control as he though. Her great booty seemed to really keep him busy and she was no stranger to a good fuck. after moaning a few more times at the tail rubbing her cunny and his Prick in her ass she figured she had had enough of being on the bottom. She then suddenly shoved back quickly at the end of one of his thrusts to throw him off balance but keep his pecker inside as they both fell back, a drunken but triumphant grin on Bella face as they fell.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz gave a small yelp, clinging to the fat-assed pirate as he stumbled back and carried them both back to the chair. He landed just as he ensured the retreat of his tail to not get pinned. But Bella had him on the bottom, both arms wrapping her to pant and gasp nice and close as he tried to weakly thrust from his bad position. She could feel his fingers trace up her chest before squeezing at the small mounds.

"F-fuck~... c-can I trade holes at least?"

The mewling request was due to just how thick her ass was. The cock inside was pricking and grabbing the trained slut's anal walls, but the peg-legged woman was so big he could do barely anything with her ass suppressing him! His eyes were looking around to study the orgy growing... and he locked eyes on the trio of cocks each time. His eyes gazed with a very fun idea.

"Wh-Why don't we... g-go back to the cabin? I-I... think there were t-toys in there that c-can make this better~."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
now this was better, her on top She reached to get a drink only to find the bottle empty. She tossed it aside only just barely annoyed. she was much more happy about having Minz under her. Granted, his cock was in her ass but she was the one in charge here. She made a lusty growl as his hands ran up her vest and onto her petite tits. Her nipples were rock hard under there. She moved her hips a little, enjoying her seat. "Eh......? Ya...... wany' to put it in the other one?", she said with a little drunken slur.

While she took that in he could see that Gola had Kaua and the boys in her arms now hugging them into her big soft breasts. "Ok.... Gola want to have blond boy first.", she said as she gave him a big wet kiss on the forehead. "I-Its uh Schmitt....", he said meekly and burning with blush. "Seester you can have dark hair boy.", she said as she smooshed them together making them both blush hotly and squeak.

John was completely enthralled with his own little romp riight now so he heard no one but Masters moan and wails as she was pumped up and down his fuck stick.

Bella was then made aware of his next suggestion: to go to the cabin. She thought about it.... it took her a second as she was still drunk and she lazyily pumped on his shaft a few times for more pleasure then said after a moan, "A ah~ proper bed and the like would be nice too....". She was however hesitant to move off of his penis horny as she was. "...Alright... S-Sure."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz was happy she liked the idea... but his hips were still fighting to work her hole for every squeezing inch. The barbs catching all up and down the hole was already making it hard to focus... but he did hear something he was pleased for amidst her response. One thrust to holy inside later, he was sitting up and reaching both legs around her thighs instead to heft her almost painfully from the cock. She'd feel the gaping emptiness as much as he'd miss the squeezing... but he gently stood them up with her hefted up off the ground. Good thing too, he knew, since he doubted she could walk straight.

Step by step, his tail moving to prod his own backside in pace with John's grunts. Though he could never handle the troll, the idea of getting worked over wasn't lost to him. It made him wish he could try to experience a proper boypussy like Schmitt had on his cock. The door opened a bit later. The pair walking in and his tail closing the door so the distant sex seemed further away than it was.

She'd feel the bed as he plopped her onto it, his face red as he looked to her peg leg with fond memories. She'd hear his gear fall to the ground, ditching every bit of clothes waist down as he stood for Bella to examine.

"C-Can you... uh... play with my butt while I fuck your p-pussy~? I'm just... a bit of experimentation might make me cum lots inside so it feels better. S-so... can we try it?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Bella groaned as her ass taken off of his cock, her asshole winking, trying to grab a cock that wasn't there. The lusty feeling in her gut didn't fade with his exit. she let him pick her up wondering if he could actually heft her, witch it turned he could. She was only vaguely aware of the sex going on behind them as they stepped inside the cabin and shut the door. Feeling herself lay on a nice soft bed made her sigh, she hadn't had a nice place to lay in a few days. Her head them popped back up to hear the sound of Minz's gear clack to the floor, then her gaze slowly rose up to his cock now bared before her. She squinted at him taking second to answer. "so... ya want meh to, play with yer ass?", she asked. She then took another moment to pull her skirt off leaving her lower half bear, then spread her legs for him. "Fine, but only if ya make it feel good.", she said pointing to her snatch.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz looked at the fully exposed cunt, giving a nod as he closed the distance to put his prick up against her pussy. She was prime for a rut, his buttplay included or not! Both of his hands clasped her hips, giving an experimental grind against her folds before aligning and pushing in. She'd feel his balls and base bump against the needy lower lips, Minz crawling up on the bed to pin her in a missionary position as he thrusted hard and steady. Despite the position, however, he rested his mouth around one of her nipples and lowered his ears submissively. The drunk woman was bossing him around, demanding his cock and best... and based on how his tail was whisking about he was starting to enjoy the shifting dynamic of being her cute catboy. His dick was far from being like the weak ones the boys were sporting, though, as it poked deep and dragged the barbs all the way back from the entrance of her womb. She could feel one hand slip under her, three fingers squirming against her butthole before finally pushing in. He was going to knuckle-drive her backdoor while taking her pussy. The other hand moved to grasp the other tit, fondling her small chest and rubbing her unsuckled nipple as best he could to stimulate her further.

He wanted to make the bossy pirate feel good~.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Bella bit her lip as he pressed and then grinded against her folds before sliding in. the entry was both quick and pleasureful for her, feeling his barbed peen push all the way in, making a slight gasp as she felt his balls bump on her moist pussy lips. Before she could comment about his cock or anything else he got to a steady fuck, each thrust nice and hard. This got her panting and herf face flushed with lust. she moaned as soon as he started getting at her nipples, sucking one and playing with the other, Something about the way he lowered his ears and looked at her as if asking for approval...... she liked this.... she might go as far as to call him cute.... with out really thinking about it one of her hands goes to his head and strokes the spot between his ears while she growled. "Good kitty..." after another moan. his dick was giving her pussy was asking for, though his size wasn't all that much, it more then made up for it in the way it would rub her inner walls. so caught up with that dick of his she didn't notice his finger enter her butt right away, only making a lusty gasp once they started moving around down there.

After a momnet or two, one of her hands snaked themselves down and grabbed his boi butt firmly. She rubbed and played with it was he fucked her fingers getting closer and closer to his little pucker. "Ya' want it? show me ya' want it!", she said after panting a little more.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The petting was like an aphrodisiac to the catboy, his cock getting just that extra bit stiffer. Tightly clamping his lips on her teat as she moved her fingers to his curious backside, the cute cat started thrusting faster and working a fourth finger into her ass. He wanted to make her the happiest woman on his cock yet if it got the peg-legged bear girl to scratch one itch. His tail moved down and brushed at her hands, trailing her hands as his feminine ass was played with. Images of the Captain looking down on him flashed through his mind, recalling a strong and bigger cock than his being plopped on faces and breaking spirits and creating sluts. She'd feel him hammer a bit harder to the wet dream, just as he shoved those four fingers in to try and really work her cock-lacking hole while drilling her pussy!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Bella was certainly feeling his eager ministrations. she moaned out as her pussy began to clamp down on his stiff invader, wringing it and making the thrusting all the sweeter. the same could be said for her ass, it made those fingers of his work for every inch inside her ass. The woman was small yes but she was full of muscle even her holes were strong, it came with the territory of being a half-ursine. While she looked mostly human her insides were all bear-grade. she could feel his tail egging her hand on to his little butt hole. Through all her pants and moans she manages, "....Good enough....", and then quickly thrusts three fingers into her sex kittens ass and set right into pushing them in and out without any real ceremony.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While he might have enjoyed fucking a warmer hole, the three fingers spreading his hole took Minz by surprise. Slapping balls deep, he momentarily faultered as some inner slut stirred in the cat. First pegging, now fingering... the barbs on his prick stiffened and grew from the idea of how a real male or gal could bend him and fuck his hole into a cute circle. The lust made sure his fingers worked her ass wide, trying to defy her anal strength by getting her spread like she was preparing to take an anal egging from some large drider. She'd feel him nipping gently at her small milk-grip, both hands moving to practically grasp the sides of the strong and tight anus as he hammered deep into her pussy with the spurt of a premature and small orgasm rocked him. Whether it was the anal play or just how good she was, there was a sloppy smack of seed that grew messier as he hammered without even registering his release of baby batter. All he could think of was to fuck and bounce on the fingers as best he could to help get the dominant gal happy and maybe with more experimental ideas.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Bella her face burning with blush began to Rock her hips around as he thrusted, adding some internal grinding to go along with the fast fuck. Her butthole is strong and wants noting more then to squeeze on whatever finds itself in there. But her hole relents at some point and opens to him her body busy feeling all this pleasure he was giving her. She could feel the warmth of his premature little spurt and that seemed to embolden her, or maybe just turn her on more. It was hard to tell form all her drunken moaning. She then tried to fit a forth finger into the cat bois ass as she slapped her hips against his with reckless abandon. She could feel pleasure swelling inside her... he was her fuck toy now! with her other hand she gave him a spank on the ass then that hand slipped past her other and found itself in that little space between his balls and his currently finger filled butt. She began to rub at it very forcefully, trying to bush him far down the path to climax.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Despite his efforts to finger an orgasm out of her while plowing away, Minz felt like he lost the instant his untrained hole was spread on four fingers. The only thing he could take next would logically be her hand, ultimately dooming him to take a fisting. Or a cock if she somehow grew one... part of him hoped she could just to feel being filled with a real prick. His fingers slipped out and left her strong anus to return to normal, both grasping her ass strongly as he thrusted forward and bucked back to bottom out on her knuckles. He squeezed at her but clearly lacked the well-fucked strength to get off.

But her rubbing made him messily explode a load into her cunt with a cute mewl. The feverous combination didn't let him slow or stop, slapping away as hard and as fast as he could to pump his seed deep and empty his recovering sack into the drunk dom. His mouth lulled his tongue out and he suckes hard on her breast instead of teasing her nipple. His tail wrapped the fingering hand to try and hold her deep as possible, dragging her around to arrange her digits near his prostate out of beta-bitch genes likely inherited from his mother.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Bella moans lustily to the feeling of liquid warmth flowing down her passage. Though he had moved his hand out of her own butt he seemed to be enjoying her fingers stretching his own little pucker. Also her nipples were getting more love then they normally do since most people just focus on her hips and ass, she quite liked that in actuality. She wasn't really thinking anymore, too drunk and too full of pleasureful feelings. So she just rolled with it and moved her hips in time with him wanting him to cum one more time so she could too.

Her other hand continued to play at that little spot between his ass and balls, finding fun in petting the kitty in this way. Her other finger felt around for his prostate rubing it mercilessly one she found it. she was very close she just wanted another warm spurt from him sure that it'd set her own orgasm off. "MMmmm! Yes~! Good wee kitten!", she moans.