The ship of Dreams (for Bubblelord)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Thankfully Kaua's ability to swim wasn't taken away from her and she was soon up on the shore with Minz. The rocky island was indeed quite small, They would no doubt find Gola quickly as big as she was. A few old barnacle covered pieces of wood littered the shore, evidence of people being here before. Kaua was pulling her panties back now that they had been more or less rinsed in the sea water. then the sound of heavy footsteps could be heard coming towards them. And Kaua turned around just in time to see a huge amazon of a woman running up to her just before she was snatched up into a hug. Gola was a huge woman around 6 or 7 feet her body was covered in soft brown fur. Two round little ears topped her head that would flick every once and awhile. Her face was slightly bearlike with a bit of a bear like snout with two soft looking green eyes above them. She had wild looking long red hair that went down to her shoulders. She wore a simple grey bra and loin cloth and nothing else, if the breeze was strong enough you could catch a glimpse of her black thick lipped pussy witch matched the color of her actual lips. She squeezed the surprised harpy in between her huge E cups, saying, "Oooh! Gola is so happy that Kaua is ok. Gola was so worried!", as she continued to push Kaua into her bust. She was struggling at frist, but gave up letting Gola do her thing....

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Gola squeezing the slutty bird, Minz smirked and rushed around behind the large bear. Hopping up, he hugged her from behind and pushed his stiffening bulge against her rump to smirk and chuckle.

"All that attention for Kaua? I'm jealous... maybe I can have a piece of your legendary ass in exchange~? Or are we going to be too busy~... without the sex."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Feeling Minz on her she looked over her shoulder. "Hm? Oh! is tiny cat boy! Oh ho ho ho! Captain say this to me a few days ago: If kitty boy come back third time he is official part of crew! So that means you get hugs from Gola too!" she said as she put Kaua down gently and snatched up Minz and pushed him into her soft but fit body, this time his face was stuck in her breasts. "Hmmm.... Gola feel that kitty have present in pants maybe she use you....", she said as she thought it over.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz would have liked to answer, the frontal hug letting him push the erect bulge against her, but he was busy enjoying the massive tits. She could feel his hands move to her huge ass and squeeze the soft flesh, his tail whisking about as he pushed out from between the breasts to playfully bite the cloth-covered mammeries.

"Nngh~... I look forward to seeing if they make you able to take it rougher than Kaua. She was cooing like a slut~!"

However, as he squeezed her was and was playful, he made sure to smile up at her. All while releasing the plush rump to grab her huge knockers from below.

"We can fuck later... where are the others? If they aren't here, maybe I'll fuck you... but we can't be here for no reason. Everyone was missing, too."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Again Kaua was staring daggers into Minz, she would have flipped him the bird but well.... she was too bird to be able to. "Man whore!", she shouted back at him face blushing. Gola was busy feeling Minz grab her ass and bite at her nipples but eventually she said, "Yes need to find rest of crew..... but you are only ones to get message.... so that means we need to find rest of crew ourselves." she then gently put Minz down as she thought things over. "I am only person on small island, I check.". Kaua cut in "great.... well at least i still have you Gola. By the way do you remember what happened last night? After i was knocked out I mean.", she asked her gaze intense. "Ah.... yes... strange black covered people go after you to try and take you away! But Gola will not let anyone mess with favorite little sister ( she called her little sister from time to time). So she beat them to like tiny cowards they are and toss them overboard. But still, more come so Gola and Wee-Dangerous-Bella make big distraction! they focus on us so much they forget about you! But they get sister Bella and take her away..... just like captain and the rest.....", she explained with her sounding sad and chest-fallen at the last bit. "Well... they can't have gone far. There are more islands on this stretch of sea if i recall....", Kaua said as she rubbed under her chin with one of her wings.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Bella? Wasn't that the smaller, sexy sister who had the cute human face and the chest flatter than a board but an ass like a goddess~?"

Minz might have been a man whore, but even as he was set down and moved to stand beside the large woman and look to Kaua.

"If there's more islands, then we can worry later. Besides, isn't it better for all of us to check? If they're so strong to kidnap a lot of the crew, having us to back up Gola will be useful... not like anyone on this island could be hiding a crew large enough to steal our ship!"

The feline looked then to the bear woman, his more lithe form making her truly look gigantic. Were he like most men, he'd likely be stronger and more masculine... but, instead, he was faced with the fact that he was far more of a trickster and speedy rogue than he was a soldier. Not to mention that having stolen the clothes he now wore, he had come to the island unarmed and wasn't blessed with knowledge of magic or artifacts to help him achieve it. But with Gola's necklace and his almost androgynous body, he could likely seduce any man who might be on the island. It wasn't like the feline hadn't sucked a dick before, even if he hadn't rode one.

"I don't guess you have weapons, though... there also wasn't anything on the ship. I bet there must be a stash here or some of our ship's old supplies. All that damage we took, some of it must have washed up here... and making sure we can defend ourselves means we can safely keep moving and searching... and everything else inbetween~."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Gola nods, Kaua just rolls her eye at what Minz was implying. "Da, is good idea.... Gola only do quick sweep of island... there must be more supplies. Also Gola do have her Axe!", she said pointing back to were she was earlier. "I've got my knives.... that's all I need.", Kaua said as she pulled hidden knife out of her corset. "Lets see Gola did find set of swords from the ship. captain always had spares. Have ones just the right size for little kitty.~", she said as she motioned them to fallow back to her makeshift campsite. The site itself was nothing special. Just a little alcove in the rocks with a set of logs from the driftwood to use as a fire. Nearby was the aforementioned box. Gola soon gave Minz a small short sword with a curved edge. "Captain was strange when he got this one.... said: some one might need this soon...", Gola said as she handed Minz its leather scabbard. "...Anyway... we should skirt around the edge of the island.... anything useful would have ended up there.", she said walking ahead unwilling to let the cat lead her.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With a small blade attached to his right hip, it was easy for Minz to let Gola lead. Especially since he could watch her ass and be near Kaua. The large woman would definitely be better on her hands and knees, while he wouldn't mind fucking the harpy in missionary position next time! His mind put the sexy fun together as they explored, his eyes turning to Kaua.

"When we get back to the ship, Gola and ai are taking the Captain's quarters... if you want in for the night, it won't be an issue~... despite your bluster, you loved getting fucked up against the wall. I bet Gola heard you from the island~. This shore likely won't keep us too busy, so think hard on what your body wants okay~?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua face palmed with her wing and sighed, slight blush coming across her face. "Uhhhhg, I swear Minz do you ever shut up?!", she said in frustration. "Gola has good hearing but she cannot hear that far away. But taking care of needy little sister makes Gola happy many thanks!", Gola said thankfully over her shoulder. Kaua just grunted and turned her head away from them.

on their way around the coast of the island they manged to find a few more things: a box of full of dried fruits and the strange water purifier barrel that lazy Erik built (he called it the "Make sea water into not sea water machine he was lazy even when he named things.). all the while the wind would blow and would lift up Gola's loin cloth, exposing her ass and pussy. she however took no notice of it what so ever.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Between one whining and the other flashing him with a poor choice of clothes, the feline barely registered the found goods. Food and the water-producing barrel weren't as fine as the woman's no doubt great, large and strong holes. Moving to roll and handle the barrel, his eyes looked back to Kaua as his tail pointed to her chest.

"You must be jealous, huh? Why not help me with this while Gola carries the crate? We get this stuff back and she can handle moving it. No luck finding others... so we should head back and get it loaded, set sail to the next island, fuck your brains out... have fun~. My mother was a slut but the captain fucked her without a lick of fear of any illness. Life is for the bold and fun~... we got our weapons, food, and the barrel. It's good to head out to search. All those cute guys who could pass for a girl more than me, Bella, and all the sorts of treasures~... the captain would understand us having fun while we search!"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua looked back to the cat boy with a irritated expression. She wondered if perhaps his brain resided in his balls instead of his head. Or perhaps that there was just another pair of gonads in his head instead of brains. She would have said as much but she figured it wouldn't shut him up. So, she said, "....Yes heading back to the ship now would be a good idea... there's nothing more for us here....", blatantly trying to ignore all his lewd tomfoolery. She rolled the Barrel with Minz over to the shore. "You see the ship right Gola? Just a short swim.", Kaua said pointing over to the white bandit although... it looked a lot less white after the attack.

"Come! hold onto Gola! she swim you over there in no time! She can carry both things!", She said as she stretched ready for a swim.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
He knew exactly how he'd hold onto the woman. The sex-focused cat had been flashed by the cunt and ass enough that there wasn't a moment of hesitation as he snuck his cock out and moved up behind Gola. She'd feel him hop and latch to her back, lustfully wrapping his legs around her waist to ensure his cock pushed against her rump and ran down between her cheeks. His tail coiled around her thigh to better hold him... as his hands reached around to grab her lovely tits.

"Like this, right~? I might be small, but I bet you're eager to have fun... but stay focused while you carry us and this stuff back~... I can make you feel really good during the swim, too, if you want~?"

While he pushed and let her feel his barbed prick, his pants were down enough to let Kaua see his almost feminine ass, along with his virgin pucker. He'd unintentionally given the harpy a chance to finger him, all in his pursuit to seduce and fuck Gola. They were off to a slow start, thanks to him...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Gola laughed heartily,"Oh! Ho Ho Ho Ho! Little kitty Minz is so silly! Such a naughty kitten! Mmm Gola would not mind if kitty wants to help Gola relax as she swims!", she said like it was no big deal. Kaua just so done with Minz crap right now she swore that she would-. Then she saw her pert asshole all out in the open her eyes hovered on the tight little pucker. Maybe.... it was time to teach him a lesson. Her mind seemed to runaway from her as she moved up behind Gola and Minz. She grabbed on as well using her now rather dexterous feet to hold on to Gola's waist, her wings found themselves on Minz rear however as her one good eye focused on his not-very-manly exposed booty. Before she could question what she was doing Gola said, "Ah good! Little sister is ready too! We go now!", she said as she leaped into the water carrying everyone and everything. Kaua had to hold on tightly and did her best to not dig into Gola with her foot claws. She then began to swim with her head up out of the water while the rode her.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz didn't even hesitate at the offer. As she swam, Gola would feel him gripping and squeezing her breasts while pushing his cock up and down her lovely rump's crack. The wings that clasped at his butt took him by surprise, but rather than push Kaua away like most men, he simply wrapped his tail around her waist and moved the tip push and tease her cunt. As she swam them over, all he could do was smile and look over his shoulder lustfully.

"Watch those hands, Kaua~... I'm a virgin back there, so if I feel threatened I might just try and hold you down when we get back to the ship and vent my lust right on you~. We've got a job to d-do, right?"

He gave an accented thrust between Gola's lovely ass, turning his attention back as he kissed and teased her neck above the water line. A horny cat like him couldn't be satisfied until he got to plow a hole for hours... and even the brief spat with Kaua was more like a teasing!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
swimming for Gola was made a little easier by how buoyant the barrels were letting her just use her legs to paddle them over. She cooed at Minz's ministrations just as she thought this made the swim very relaxing but a little arousing, she didn't mind that. her nipples hardened under her bra giving him perfect hand holds to grab while she swam. She wandered just what Kaua was doing back there as she only felt her bird like feet holding on.

Kaua shivered a little at the feeling of Minz's tail rubbing her through her panties but her wings stayed where they were. As he looked back at her he could see her face still in her usual irradiated/indifferent look but there was a something about the way her one good eye stared at his butt. She didn't answer him she could taer her eye away from the cute little asshole it was just begging her to do something, and her harpy body egged her on. she started rubbing his nearly girlish ass with her thumbs and wings, the feathers tickling across his skin.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With the harpy massaging his ass, Minz was in bliss with his teasing and brushing against the concealed hole while thrusting his cock between the mounds of Gola. Frisky as the catboy was, he wasn't quite uncontrolled to try and buttfuck the bear woman in the sea. Instead, he grabbed her bra and tugged it off and snatched it around to hold in his mouth before grabbing her breasts directly and squeezing them.

"Nnnngh~," she'd hear him while he was bucking lewdly beneath the water, "Gods, her hands are making me anxious~! Climb on the ship as soon as we reach it! I gotta fuck one of you~!"

The horny stowaway was shameless as the assplay and his teased cock pushed him into a low eyelid-locked lust. His tail wrapped between the harpy to push and tease his own backdoor while brushing between her legs and against those panties. He'd never rode a cock, but the sensations of light pressure and friction were a great aid for him. If it wasn't for how important the things were to take with them, he'd likely demand them abandon it to fuck their brains out on the ship...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Gola was a tad surprised to find her tits free and swaying in the water, but she was fine wit that as long as Minz didn't lose her bra. it was very relaxing to her as well as arousing to her as she swam she was going to sntach him up for sure once they got in the ship. Kaua didn't really understand why she was doing what she was doing but she got some lusty feeling out of it to say nothing about the tail rubbing at her crotch. She then gave both of his ass cheeks a firm slap before going back to rubbing. Just then Gola said Oh..... Ok silly little ones! Gola we are at ship! I will throw things on board.", she then heaved and threw the barrels onto the deck. they hit with a hard bang but they were unharmed. Then with the to people holding on to her she climbed up with them still on her back. "Ok ride over... now little kitten... we have buissness...."

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Without any hesitation, Minz used both his and Kaua's weight to bring Gola to her hands and knees. His rosy rump pushed gently to get Kaua off, aligning his cock with the bear girl's backdoor. The damp prick pushed against the hole, letting the bra smack on the deck nearby as he began kneading those tits while whispering.

"I'm going to fuck your ass so hard~," his tail snaked through the air, seeming to try and draw Kaua back to it, as he poked the right hole, "I can cum buckets after being teased... or do you think you need a pillow from the Captain's bed to bite on before we get filthy~? Captain Minz and his lovely Gola, ha~?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua lands on her feet but staggers a little her face beet red. Her brain was starting to work again. "Oh no, I-I'm not getting in on this weirdness!", she said angrily, turning away even though her body was begging her to stay. "Oh hohoho! Little sister do not want to have pleasure time with Gola? awww....", Gola said with a slight chuckle. she the turned her attention back to Minz (and his cock playing at her ass.) Gola looked like she was thinking she then unfastened one of the sides of her loin cloth to let it fall away leaving her nude except for her sandals. She then rolled onto her back and sat up with her legs spread and her black lipped pussy opened by one hand, showing off her dark interior. "is kitty sure he does not want pussy instead? don't kitties like boxes? Oh Gola make joke!", she said grinning lewdly. Kaua was looking over her shoulder she couldn't help it. To see Gola all exposed like that made her gulp.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The set-up was a welcome sight to the horny male, his cock painfully stiffening as his tail moved to curl and stroke himself off as he waited. The instant she was on her back and showing that cunt off, she'd feel him down and atop her. Both hands reached to punch her nipples and tug the jugs gently, hips pushing his cock into the spread hole. The water ensured little ceremony, smacking balls-deep and then releasing her titsto wrap both arms around her for support. Grinding the barbed cock side-to-side, Minz acted a lot more like a lion as he let out a lustful growl.

"I'm going to pump it all inside~!"

Tail up and back for balance, Minz began his pussy-slamming thrusting into the warm cunt. Kaua had a great view of his ass, their sex, and Gola's cute backdoor below. She could walk up and do whatever her lusty brain wanted the harpy to do!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Gola gave a nice lusty moan as her depths were explored by the barbed cock. she was happy to let him go at, it knowing she could take anything he tried. She did appreciate his enthusiasm as she clenched her insides down on his prike to make feel even better for the both of them. it was rather messy down there Gola being the big girl that she was would leak a lot, as if she wasn't already wet enough from the swim. even though by most standards she was what one would call amazonian her fur made it so it was very comfy for Minz to lay on her as he fucked that big bear pussy. "Oh~ Kitty is very eager... Mmm~ So cute... and feels nice~", she said lustily as she puts her big strong hands on his back stroking him.

Kaua tried very hard to look away but her gaze was fixed on their sexes and everything else. She was yelling at herself internally, "Come on body move! I have things to do, stuff to repair! But.... look at that.... oooh gods.... I'm feeling so hot again!" her face started looking angrier and angrier along with her blush growing redder and redder. her panties were already wet so it wasn't very noticeable when she starting wetting up from the lewd scene. She cursed the crows that gave her this stupid virus, she swore that they would all die by her hands (metaphorically of course). She was also angry at Minz for putting her in a situation like this..... "oooh! fine! that's it his ass is getting punished!", she tough in both arousal and irritation. she stormed over to them with a look or murder in her eye. Gola saw her coming and gave a small smirk, she knew she wasn't going to actually hurt anyone. She was happy that she was going to join in. Kaua was stroking her panties as she closed in on Minz's butt. once she got there she pulled her panties off and grabbed his tail in one of her clawed feet hard then spanked his ass firmly with on of her wings. then her other wing moved itself to his pert little bumhole and she traced around its edges.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The grabbing of his tail made Minz' ears dart up, having been enjoying a nice rut into a Gola, but the spank earned a moan as it forced him to hilt himself in the messy cunny. His hold on Gola loosened, resting his head on her tits as he looked back. Arousal left him biting his lip at the wing's anal teasing. A virgin anally as he was, he shared some submissive tendencies with his mother that meant poking and teasing felt even better for him!

"Nnngh," he moaned as he wiggled his red marked ass to guide her wing to pressure the entrance, "I-I think if that was a c-cock, you might discipline me~... why don't you keep slapping my ass?"

She controlled him considerably, his movements slower and his thrusts controlled. His wiggling, while teasing and goading the harpy, was allowing his barbs to grab, bristle and drag the sloppy pussy of Gola for more pleasure. Just in time for him to turn hungry gaze on Gola and grab one of her nipples up in his mouth. Sucking and playing with her tear, his hands traced lower to grab and massage her ass. He wasn't going to powerfuck her into bliss... so he'd use his pinned position and genetic advantages to make her cum and fall in love! He wanted to be the big pirate... and that meant assembling a harem of followers with tight holes and lovers who could make his legacy legendary and with many heirs!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Gola was very much enjoying this she hadn't have the pleasure of a cat cock in her before so this was a fun and very sensual experience for the big bear woman. She moaned as Minz ministration turned more soft and "loving". She wanted kiss that cute lusty face of Minz but she was too big. So, she reached down to play at his chest and rub at his boi nipples to see his reaction. "Oh~ little kitty is good at this.... is making good case for Gola to keep around Oh~", she moaned to the feeling of those nice feline dick barbs.

Kaua Gave him another smack across the ass and then pushed his tail in between her legs. "S-Start rubbing!", she commanded. and the her feathered thumb started poking at his backdoor threatening to push inside his virgin hole.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Even through his shirt, the sudden attention to his chest earned Gola a muffled moan around her nipple, the catboy's tail whisking around breifly before putting its tip against Kaua's cunt and began rubbing and brushing along the wet slit. His rosy ass, wrapped-tight cock, and his now hardening buds were all a testament to how they were getting intimate and he wanted more. The ass kept its wiggling, even pushing to ensure the thumb pressed the print against the tight hole to stimulate himself further... and the tail even wrapped around Kaua's leg, keeping the harpy close as it began to push up and against the cunt in an attempt to fuck her. It was greedy, one that the sandwiched cat was loving as his eyes looked longingly at Gola exactly like a cat getting what it wanted. Popping off her breast, he'd release her to pull his shirt up and off to reveal the small but erect nipples that Gola had been teasing. Grabbing her tits, he'd smile down and rut in a deep, faster grinding motion into her cunt while heaving his upper body upward for her to have access to his chest further.

"K-Keep... g-going... I might cum inside and try to put a few kittens in you~... nn-nngh~... Kaua really struck my butt hard, too~... I might be wrong only being the one giving the dick~!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Gola was moaning nice and loud, she loved the little cat boy's vigor and how he absolutely threw himself at pleasure. she likes seeing his cute little nips and waste no time getting her and on him and rubbing those little nips with her thumbs in slow large circles. her presses were firm but not hard wanting nothing more then to give the little Minz something for his trouble (even though her pussy was doing a lot anyway). She her slopy wet pussy was making all manner of wet sexual sounds as Minz moved his cock in it. Gola was really feeling the pleasure at this point and was doing what she could to make sure that when they came it would be together.

Kaua moaned out as the tail began it work on her sopping wet pussy, her juice smearing all over its length. She put her foot down safe in the knowledge that the tail was going anywhere now. She then rubbed his boi butt with her wings before she placed her thumbs on either side of his little asshole and then... spread it wide open!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
For one who had been enjoying the rut, his ears suddenly perked up on either side of his head and his tail wedged itself deep into Kaua as it tried to straighten itself out. Getting his virgin hole stretched had startled him, but immediately caused him to lewdly let his tongue roll out and pump his hips harder. The overload of sensations, atop getting his ass spread like a bitch getting ready for a brutal anal domination, had finally let the pair ahegoe him. The smacking of his hips into Gola grew rougher, his barbs clutching and grasping more roughly with the increased pace. His head turned a mere inch, locked up as he was in the pleasure, as he gasped back to the harpy.

"Y-You... g-guh~... c-cock... c-c-cock... f-for me~?"

She'd feel him push back and into her hands, forcing the tips of her thumbs to pressure the hole and loosen the spreading force. His tail pushed hard and deep into her body, trying to reach for her womb based on how he was using it. The inexperience in his sex capabilities had turned him into a horny kitty who wanted at least fingers in his soft, virgin-tight backdoor!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua saw no other way but in in her lust filled mind. So with him practically begging for it she slipped her two thumbs into his tight little butt at once and moved them around while inside. Also one thing to take note of that, as a crow harpy she had no hands yes but her thumbs were longer to compensate... so they could go a lot further in then a normal humans would have. At the same time the soft fur covered tail had pushed itself waaaaaay up into her and she just about screamed as surprise pleasure assaulted her body. with that going on in her pussy she quickly began moving those fingers like cocks back and forth into his soft interior, panting as she "worked".

Gola Meanwhile had her legs spread as far as she could giving the cat unrestricted access to her body. Her own tongue was now sticking out as she too became lost in her lust. the floor near her pussy was absolutely soaked in her pussy juice a testament of her enjoyment of the little cock barbs.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The dual fingers pushing his cute butthole in was enough to cause his tail to writhe and thrust within Kaua, Minz moaning and purring like a wanton slut. The anal stimulation had made his cock throb intensely, his nipples almost like switches as they were played with. Harder and harder, their hips mashed and his kitty cock tried fruitlessly to reach the oh-so-deep womb within Gola. His arms gave out, Minz falling face-first between her tits and licking her tits as his head turned between both of the orbs, all while hiking himself up higher onto his toes to better grant access to those lengthy fingers. Enough so that he unintentionally guided them to his bitch-button, a nice smack against his prostate setting him off with a long, low moan. Cum gushed from his balls into the larger woman beneath him, while his backside tightened and tried to hold the two invading digits of the harpy. His cock had done most of the work, but the untrained ass' potential had allowed him a partial anal orgasm. All, of course, while his baby batter flooded into the warm and absurdly wet cunt. Shifting grinds and twitches ensured that gushes of his seed rushed right back out and stuck to his hips, lengthy strings of cum forming as he pounded Gola through his orgasmic bliss.

"Ooooo~ fuck meeeeeee~!"

A hard smack signaled as his toes slipped on the deck and he simply flopped flat atop Gola, simply remaining still in his sexed out bliss as his balls tried to empty their payload and his tail moved without caution in his pleasure to unintentionally stir Kaua up properly!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Gola was right on his heals gushing like a broken damn as she cried in pure bliss. Her juice splashed all over their waists and on the floor making one hell of a mess on the deck underneath, it was little wonder he slipped and fell onto Gola. thankfully her soft fur made it so it was like falling on a soft pillow. Gola wrapped her hands around him to give him a hug as she rode the high of her own orgasm. She let his head stay in between her huge breasts as he emptied what he had into her and added to the mess on their waists. Her cry of pleasure was rather loud and booming due to her size leaving no question that she had rather enjoyed what minz had given her despite the fact that she had taken bigger dicks before. "Ohh~ is good....."

Kaua found herself on her knees after Minz fell on top Gola. Her thumbs still in his boi butt. She very nearly snapped out of her lusty harpy mode after feeling all the gush and cum on the deck under her knees. But, before she could do anything Minz's tail started up again and her lusty harpy-ness snapped right back on. Her insides had never been probed so deeply before and she moaned and shuddered in pleasure as the tail rubbed her all the way to her cervix. Her own harpy gush was mixing with the general mess on the deck as her arousal was reaching her peak.