The ship of Dreams (for Bubblelord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Stirring the thick cock in the spunk-stew, Minz stayed fairly still for some time even with the fingers digging at his soft virgin butthole. His ears low, tail pushing slow but intently to tickle and stretch her pussy, Minz was looking around the deck with one eye as he raised his head and plopped it on a nipple to suckle from Gola. He needed more than the pair of wiry fingers probing his butt... and as his tail came sliding out with a lewd schlick, he found it. Reaching out, he weakly grabbed a peg leg and its mount. Five inches of wood with straps... it was a perfect intro cock to the butt-curious boyslut. He looked back, blissfully smiling as he offered it.

"Fuuuuck my butt~... deeeeep~."

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[oh ho~ going for this now are we? Alright no problem!]

Kaua made sort of whining sound as the tail slipped out of her. She felt so lusty that she could barely stay upright she was so close and he stopped her from cumming! she was panting heavily and her thumbs were pulled from his ass also with a lewd shlick of its own. So of her mind returned for a moment "Y-You l-little asshole d-don't leave me like this!", she cussed her face burning with blush and hotness. she then saw the peg leg and finally picked up on what he asked. Wait... that was Wee dangerous Bella's wasn't it? She'd be pissed to see it used in such a way.... but..... she wasn't here right now and Kaua needed relief and she figured she'd get it if she gave the little buttslut what he wanted. "A-Alright fine! but you better finish what y-you started or I'm gonna stick this so far u-up your ass y-you'll never get it out!", she said taking the leg in her wings. She wasn't sure how to do this at first but her body screamed at her to figure it out. She couldn't hold it right with just wings and she could hold it in her clawed feet but that would get tiring standing on one leg. But then, seeing the straps she had an idea! she wrapped the straps around her waist to make a makeshift strap on. And then she put her wings on gold to steady herself and she pushed the leg slowly into his soft little asshole spreading it wider then before. Gola wanting to help, reached over to Kaua and pushed her corset down slightly to expose her nice breasts witch she grouped and kneaded.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The instant the harpy began pegging Minz, his cock began gushing more baby batter into Gola. His mouth grabbed hold of the tits of the large bear girl, moaning around the nipples as she claimed his virginity. A little voice said this was a bad idea, but the small and cute cat was all too ready to get buttfucked. All that prep work allowed her to bottom the chubby stick out, smacking her hips into his girly rump. Both of his hands reached back desperately to grab his but and spread his cheeks to let her sink ever so slightly further as his mouth let the teats go to moan.

"M-More~! Fuck me! My balls are emptying~! Fuuuuuck!"

Tail wrapping around Kaua, the male pushed the slick tail up her butt without any warning. It would anchor her, running between her legs and against her cunt, and prevent her from fulfilling her new duty in the threesome. His asspussy-like hole tried its hardest to wring a proper orgasm, cum gushing almost nonstop into Gola in the process, but he couldn't do it without getting rode into the amazoness beneath him like the captain had done to others before them. Minz knew being captain would always be a goal... and with Kaua pegging his pert butt, his brain was happily thinking sometimes he could get buttfucked of the mood hit!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua gave a pleasure filled gasp as the tail went up her butt. "Oh f-f-fuck!", she cried. The part of the tail rubbing at her pussy helped as well getting her nice an lust filled again ensuring that she would fuck his ass with vim and vigor. She pulled back far enough to almost pull the leg all the way out of his ass only to push it back in quickly, stuffing his ass again. She then kept up a brisk pace rubbing his insides with the thankfully smooth wood of the makeshift strap on. "G-Get the let out y-you ass!", she said commanding him to move his damn tail and get help get her off. Gola was relaxing and just letting all this happen she kept on rubbing Kaua's nipples sometimes switching to Minz with a clam blissful smile on her face.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Each thrust of her woody... woody earned a gasp and a swift move of the tail. The face-down and ass-up cat rushed fast and deep with the tail, brushing the cunt lovingly as his hanging tongue lapped at Gola's chest. The cum gushing from Gola ceased, his cock slipping free as he flopped down and off the impromptu strap-on. His hole was cutely winking, squeezing and releasing in hopes of being further fucked... and his cock was flat against the sloppy cunt with its cum-slicked barbs and tip on display.

"H-Haaaa~," Harder thrusting and wriggling in her butt as his ass was dreamily bounced up into her wing-grip, "Th-this... feels good... I should have let the Captain ride me~... instead of suck his cock when he asked~... pound me emptyyy~!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Gola liked being the bed with witch Kaua and Minz could play out their little sexy times of their own. It was all just so adorable to her see the "little ones" get all lusty and fuck their brains out, god's know that Kaua needed to loosen up once and a while. Gola could have just hugged them and squeezed them all day. Kaua's wings were there to hold his boi butt in place as she moved to push the peg back in. she wanted him to finish her off, her mind was just swimming in a sea of lustiness and she wanted out already! Though when he started moving his tail again she could have sworn he said something about sucking off the captain but her mind was just too full of FUCK to hear much of anything. She the used his position to lean over his back like he had done to her before as she slid the slicked up peg back inside and and began fucking her boi butthole again this time slapping her hips harder into him and even licking at his little cat ears. Gola seeing an opening snaked her hand down to Minz kitty cock and began stroking it. Her pleasure was raising quickly hopefully this time he would keep this up long enough for her to squirt her lust out finally.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Gola grabbed his cock and earned the slurries mewl yet. His ears twitches with Kaua's licks, tail pushing deeper into her butt until it simply bottomed out to make her feel better. It meant her cunt was tightly pressed, the tail wiggling as she fucked his butt into total submission. The cute cat could do nothing but mewl and moan into the large tits, a thick rope of spunk spitting out across the deck as She struck his prostate. His ass grew redder with each impact, until finally his cock let out a spurt that splattered a few feet of the dick in a silent, body-shaking climax. His tail grew still, instead pulling itself out in a fast and rough rush to flop into the puddle of cum. Minz was passed out in ecstasy, cock spurting the last of what his balls carried.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Thankfully the little session was just bearly long enough for Kaua to finally cry out in as her pleasure finally hit its peek. It almost sound like a sort bird like screech as she finally came adding her own juice to the messy deck. She had a full body shudder as she came and then her strength left her and Gola managed to stop her from falling off of Minz. she too just about blanked out... must have been way pent up still... even after getting a fuck earlier. Gola sighs happily and picks them both up and hugs them into her big breasts holding them like they were her own children.

Eventually Gola moved them to a side of the ship and took off all their clothes as it was messy. she had washed them quickly in the sea and hung them to dry near by after using a bit of fresh water to get the salt out, then hung them to dry on the wall nearby. Minz would eventually find himself feeling a wash cloth running up and down his body cleaning him from head to toe, wiping the cum and gush soup off of him. She would then do the same to Kaua and then left them there to wake up at their own pace. even Kaua's eye patch was off witch would show she still had an eye under there but it was glazed and clouded, unable to see at all.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
By the time they were waking, Minz was cuddled up against the eyepatch-lacking harpy. His cock was soft, tickling her as he cuddled up closer to her back. His hands wrapped around her body, holding her bare form close. The virginity loss has left his hole looking slightly lewd, holding the smallest gape to match the cozy holes between her legs. His hands settled on her chest, gently squeezing as he licked her neck in an eye-fluttering awakening many hours later. His ears twitched, Minz rolling the two over so she was atop him with his flaccid prick between her legs and against her cunt. The instinct to breed the harpy was one not lost in his sleep... though the messy ship was theirs to be filthy in. Telling how long it had been wasn't his concern... only feeling the harpy up and nuzzling her neck with purrs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua awoke to find herself laying on something soft and snugly, purring into her and feeling her body up. At first she snuggles back and even pecks kisses onto his neck like the birdy she was. Her wings hugged onto him and she held him but eventually Kaua's good eye opens and she find herself completely naked on the deck with Minz under her buck naked too. She gave a slight gasp and peeled herself of of Minz her cheeks slightly red. She hoped she didn't wake him up gods know if he'll just try to go for more fucking. She wrapped her wings around herself covering her front half, finding some kind of use for the damnedable things. Kaua was also very annoyed and embarrassed that Gola had removed her corset. "Gods... dammnit...", she cussed solfly.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The sudden loss of his cuddle cushion ensured Minz flopped on the deck with a groan. Kaua cursing was enough to make his ears twitch, tail moving around his naked ass as he slowly got up. It also meant the feminine butt was aimed at Kaua to let her see the lewd asspussy she'd pounded, cutely gaped to remind her of their lustful rutting. But slowly he rose and it vanished beneath a twisting and folding tail, Minz mumbling before looking back to the nude harpy. She'd see his barbed cock stiffen and rise slightly, but thankfully he wasn't popping a cunt-filling boner.

"You should just stay naked... or wear a simpler top that clings to your tits from above. Keep them easy to access by me, but keep them covered for the rest~... we also need to figure out our next move."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua herd Gola approach from behind and she tried to scramble away but, she was snatched up by the big bear and crabled like a baby. Being pressed into Gola's huge and still naked breasts. "Aww sister is all naked and cute. And Gola agree! Little sister should wear smaller top! would make little birdy sister look very nice.~", Gola said after kissing the struggling harpy's forehead. "But yes need to find Bella! She is best shipwright! could fix up ship no problem!". She then set Kaua down who was looking all annoyed but mostly embarrassed. "...Just... help me get my corset back on already...", She said as she grabbed her panties to put them back on. "fuck I need some pants....", she mumbled.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz gave a smirk, moving around and behind the harpy while bumping Gola away. His tail whisked as he grabbed the corset and wrapped it around the harpy. It pulled her panty-clad ass back and made his cock brush the fabric and pressure her rump and tail-feathers. The corset was tugged back and into place, keeping her close as he whispered into her ear.

"The only thing you need is a cock~... and that's just cute~."

A tug tightened and fastened it into place, Minz pulling away to finally look to the nude Gola. The contact had stiffened his cock, letting her get a great look at the barbed shaft and its incredibly vigorous owner.

"So set a course! Kaua can help me dress and then tend the sails for you! I think I'm going to look the captain's quarters over... see if he left a map or some skimpy clothes for Kaua to wear."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua gasped and blushed hotly as Minz pushed his cock on her panties, and then put her corset back on. She merely grunted irritably in response to his whispers. A quick check showed that her knives were still in place, hidden inside the secret pockets of her corset.

Gola smiled her eye hovering on the kitty cock for a moment before looking back up to his face. "Yes, Gola can do. There definitely should be map inside. Gola will handle sails vith sister.", she said and then turned around her endowments jiggling slightly as she spun on her heal. Being the big strong woman she was she able to get the ropes in the rights place. Kaua made her way over to help climbing up to help unfurl the secondary sails above the main one. "Gola get dressed already! we don't want t see your ass and tits jiggling around all day!", Kaua called back down as they worked. "Why? clothes its still drying... and Gola is sure you all like to look~. In old country, everyone stay naked almost all the time except for in the cold winter.", Gola teased.

Going back to the captains quarters he'd find it in the same state mostly wrecked, but the main desk still standing there defiantly. The drawers were all unopened and looked untouched, perhaps he could find some skimpy clo- i mean the a map in there!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While he wanted to pin and fuck Gola with all his might again, the catboy was content to move through the place. If the Captain was gone, then he'd likely fight for control... and this would be his room. It took only a few minutes to clean the mess up, clear the large bed where he'd breed Kaua one day, andfinally reach the desk. The nude cat lowered to open the drawers one-by-one, hoping to fight a tight black top for the harpy, something for their lovely amazoness, and anything else of value that could make his looting better. The map was one goal... but so far his dream as a pirate was here. He'd bent Kaua, fucked Gola, and even enjoyed a bit of pegging... it was exactly like being captain already!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
by searching though the drawers he managed to find a few things: A section of rope, a strange broken glass dagger, A set of large black nipple pasties... must have been a gift the captain was going to give to Gola. A strange top, just the right size for Kaua. It was an odd thing made of black leather looking like an extremely small vest that would show a lot of underboob when worn and only bearly cover the nipples... that is if he could get her to wear it. Finally he did find what they really needed: A map.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The rope was cooled around his torso, the catboy smiling as he tied it almost like a shibari binding. Grabbing the glass dagger, he simply stashed the weapon under the binding carefully to avoid cutting himself. The pasties were snapped up, to be applied to Gola when he found the right way to get her entirely to himself... and the top was grabbed firmly. Kaua would wear it... he just had to bend her and hide the corset while she huffed and moaned like the harpy slut she'd become!

But even as he stashed the top in the binding along his back, the map was snapped up a bit more carefully. Opening it up, he knew he could at least make basic heads and tails of short trips... and he'd need to find Bella to expand the crew-harem and start his search for the Captain... or a place to make his personal haven!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The map showed that they were actually in a archipelago. The island they just left was part of a chain of 5 others. The largest of the them, the one in the middle, having a red "X" on it perhaps Bella was there? There wasn't really much else to go on at this point. Either way, at least he had some idea where they were.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
A big island with an X meant treasure. Or at least he thought it did. Minz curled his tail as he slowly stashed the map with a clear-ish goal. Beyond mating with the two ladies, he was in charge of the ship and its crew. Finding Bella would mean a new hole, but also a more efficient group.

Stashing the map carefully near his new shirt-like bindings, he turned and made his way out to the deck.

"Alright, I found a map! We should head to the big X, see what's there! Then we can fit in more sex after a search! In the meantime, I need to hand out some gifts the Captain left!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
This news seemed to actually brighten the crow harpy's expression very slightly. It was uncertain weather of not if it was about hearing that they found a map or that the captain left a gift for her. Gola, still buck naked, walks up behind Kaua and bends down to rest her huge boobs on her head. "Oh, is good news then! Now we have idea of vhere to go! Also you say gifts~?", Gola said as she rubbed Kaua's sides. The grumpy harpy squirmed her way out from between the big fun bags blushing hotly.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Smiling, the cat boy simply continued walking as the pair shared Kaua's embarrassed or perhaps aroused blush. He reached to his bindings to pull free the pasties, putting each in the palm of his hands before reaching out and boldly grabbing the large woman's massive tits. He pushed his palms against her nipples to seal them into position, tugging gently and smiling up at her as he squeezed nice and firm.

"As the temporary Captain, these pasties will keep your tits on display in-case I want to have fun with them~... so no shirts or bindings. I want them out at all times, either with these on or off. If you can do that Gola, then you'd be making everyone happy... the other gift... well."

Leaning in, his tail swishing around as he half-hid himself on the cleavage, Minz whispered to her as their bodies met in a difference of androgynous male and amazonian.

"While I steer and get us in line to the next island, I want you to bend Kaua over and eat her out. Hold her nice and still... I need her focused on you so I can get the Captain's present on her. You get to make her hot and messy, I get to see her in her gift, and then we can fuck her brains out during the new course's journey~. I'm sure the peg she used on me could fit her, too, so we can get her double-stuffed."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Gola bit her lip softly and make a kind of lusty growl as the little Kitty boi played with her tits and stuck the pasties on her, clearly enjoying his hands on her chest. he could see her nipples poking through the pasties faintly as she smiled down at him. After listening to his little plan and hugging him into her cleavage, kissing his forehead once he finished, and with a sly grin on her face. "Gola like this present. Makes Gola feel very sexy~! Gola love to make everyone happy. If looking at big chest raises spirits then Gola is happy to show. Also ees very economical.", she said. Then continued after looking at her "leetle (little)" sister trying to keep herself busy. "Gola vill make leetle crow sister feel good, ees good plan, Gola like~."

Then Gola give Minz a kiss on the lips before setting him down and patting his head and moving up to behind Kaua as she was leaning into a barrel to check all the dried food. The big bare bear gave a wink back at Minz as she grabbed Kaua by the butt and hooked her thumbs into her brown panties. The silly little crow gave a gasp as pulled her head out of the barrel just in time to feel Gola pull her panties down. "Gak! Gola! Hey c-cut it out!", she exclaimed. She then saw the pasties. "Just what are wearing?!" "Gift from captain you like? Makes Gola feel very beautiful~", Gola mused as she began to rub those nice round butt cheeks Kaua had. Kaua squirmed around like she always did, but once Gola had her hands on you going anywhere else was not really an option. She then give her big fingers to the struggling harpy's pussy and pulled it open, then before she could protest about it her Gola pushed her tongue into the hole pressing firmly inside. Kaua actually made a surprised "CAW!" as she had a big tongue rolling around inside!

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz felt his cock stiffening at the amazonian woman eating the harpy out. The caw was just icing to show how easy she was. He had to rush up to the helm, taking it firmly but using his tail to push and pull his clothes ajar just enough to reveal his cock to the world. While he was simply adjusting, one hand on the map and the other grabbing the wheel, his tail was stroking himself to full mast. The tip was coiled right back around to gently push and tease his sack and cute boyhole, not penetrating but working to get him nice and stiff.

"Grab her by the wing-arms and heft her off the ground, Gola! She'll love being eaten out and carried! I won't need but a minute or two!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Gola nods wordlessly at Minz not wanting to take out her tongue, after all... Kaua was a tasty girl. the feathered female continued to squirm and fight back moans that tried to work their way out of her. Gola swift as she could snatched her quivering little "birdy's" wings and hefted her up as she crouched down, making it so Kaua was kind of sitting on Gola's face with her arms held back firmly but not painfully. Gola made sure she was crouched low enough for Minz to reach whatever he needed to get their little harpy's corset off.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With the course set, Minz finally made his way back to the pair. With the time they had, he was in no rush. He'd move up and stand in front of Kaua, smile growing as he reached around to untie the corset and tug it off properly. The clothing hit the deck only an instant later, the catboy leaning in to bite the harpy's exposed neck playfully. She could see his cock being tail-wanked and balls being brushed, his hands squeezing her palm-filling breasts.

"A new gift... and I don't mean us fucking your brains out so quickly. If I cum in you too much you might get an egg or baby... so I'm thinking that once I tied this gift on you, Gola can peg your cunt... then you can kiss my cock at the base~."

Whisper delivered, he pulled away and reached behind himself to get the bikini. He didn't show her it, quickly pulling close to wrap it nice and quick around her. His mouth kissed her all over as he secured and tightened, helping accent her less sizable chest with each small tug.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaua weakly squirmed around trying her darnest to get away but her strength was being sapped by Gola's big tongue licking around inside her. She could do nearly nothing as he grabbed her corset, untied it, and then dropped it to the deck. She gave a strained moan as Minz played with her tits and nibbled at her neck. "Fuck noooo! That thing has all my weapons you ass!", she screamed in her head, unable to make a sound other then pleasure filled moans. Seeing him show off all that was going off on his crotch only made things worse for her making her blush even harder then she already was.

Gola knew her leetle sis enough to make sure she wasn't going anywhere, even before she was changed she knew just how to get Kaua all hot and bothered. so she just kept up on her pussy eating, drinking any gush that would leak out of the harpy's juicy hole.

Kaua gives a defiant grunt in response to his little teasing whispers. She grits her teeth trying in vain to over power her lust witch for a harpy is extremely difficult, especially for newbies to the race.

With the tiny vest like thing being placed on her she gives off small bird like squeaks and a few moans as he kissed her. And then, the little top was on. Her shoulders were exposed and it covered her cleavage but, it just barely covered her nipples and leaved a whole lot of underboob to play with, making it all quite easy access. Seeing Minz finish Gola smiled while still drinking harpy gush and placed Kaua on her wings and knees in front of Minz, her face right near his hard kitty cock.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Minz felt his prickly prick stiffen with Kaua on her knees and wings, the big bear still eating her out. Gola no doubt needed more time to prepare, but the tail coiled around his shaft had got him ready. Unwrapping the pink cock, both of his hands moved to Kaua's head. One cradled her cheek and chin while the other rested on top, forming the perfect grip. Then she'd feel the thick average-length cock lightly beating her exposed cheek and brushing her lips, his hips pushing and trying to slip on in. His tail gently wrapped one of her wings tightening enough to help support her and better line her throat up.

"I'd love to put some kittens in a girl like you, Kaua... but I need to build my legacy as a pirate first~... so open up and just use your throat. Because if we can't find the Captain, then I might just take his place and claim you. Your weapons can be retired and you could live off my dick... your perfect fantasy, I'd bet. A strong cock to pound you full of kids, especially with your new blood! I bet you'll think about it and give Gola a lovely orgasm to slurp up~!"

He wasn't going to wait for an answer, knowing his slutty bird friend would open up her lovely mouth just to oppose the idea. And when she did, he'd shove to the base and get to pounding her face in a steady and deep rut. The voyage was going to give him time to explore her throat teach her how his seed tastes... because once they were on the island and searching, he'd need to make sure she didn't just collapse to any offered cock. Part of him wondered if she was truly just a repressed slut... but the other made him stiffen and bulge, knowing she could just possibly be so quick to love his cock because she'd had a crush on him!

The stowaway could dream!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Her one eye locked on to his peen as it brushed against her cheek and mouth. She still would make moans through clenched teeth and still had an expression of frustration and defiance on her face. Her face was getting so hot that one could maybe fry an egg on it, ashamed as she was to be in a situation like this. Again he taunted her with that stupid mouth of his. She opened her's to say "Catboy you dirty fucker! I should cut your dick off!", but she only got as far as "CAT-" before his cock was thrust deep into her mouth. She nearly gagged on his cock as it slid to the hilt in her moan and throat. Her good eye went wide and she made and "mmmph?!" sound. As he started rutting her mouth like it was a pussy Kaua could taste his pre feel the barbs of his cock brush around inside. She tried to be as still as possible and not move not wanting to give him want he wanted, trying to make him get it all himself and not help him cum at all. But harpy breeding instincts are strong so she sound found her tongue wiggling licking around on his shaft as he face fucked her. Her eye shut tightly as she boiled with lust and anger.

Gola could tell that poor Kaua was getting very "grumpy" underneath all that lust and arousal buy the way her body tensed and squirmed. So, figuring that Minz could keep her busy with his cock for a second she pulled her tongue out and got Wee-Dangerous-Bella's leg to peg Kaua with. Then she leaned over Kaua to say. "Oh leetle sister~ Gola vill fill pussy now! Relax for big sister as she put eet inside yes? Be good girl and let it happen... Gola make it feel good, she promise!", she says grinning. Then Kaua, mouth still being fucked, felt Gola circling her pussy lips before feeling the peg spread her lips and slide its way inside. Kaua cries out around Minz's cock as the peg slides home inside.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Facefucking the harpy had been good. Facefucking her while she moaned from getting pegged was the best! The hands holding her gently tightened, his hips bucking to meet her tongue and continue claiming her full mouth and throat. His balls gently popped against her chin, pre gushing ever so slightly more with each impact of his hips and her face. Standing was getting old, however, his tail whisking about before he pulled her front half down with him. Seated on the deck, he easily pulled her off her wings and simply resting in his lap throat-deep. The cat's cock throbbed, his legs sweeping wide to send the corset sprawling away and knock her wings off. The result was getting her completely laying on him, both legs wrapping her shoulders with him smirking victoriously.

She was completely held on his cock with no way to lift herself fully away. He had enough room to exit her air canal, but not enough for her to do more than nose-breath. She'd get his scent and taste memorized... otherwise it'd be hard to compete with Gola's strength pounding away in her pussy.

"No reason to get mad, I'll make a mess out of you. All's fair for pegging me... I'll just make you unable to get wet without us there to pound ya and my cock to give you a thick creampie!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She was surprised to find herself face planted in his lap. Then, her wings were swept out from under her and her face fully his lap. The only thing she could smell was the sent of his crouch and then she was locked in by his legs on her shoulders. Gola got to the thrusting soon after making sure to keep her swimming in arousal for them both (her and Minz). Kaua closed her eye tightly as her frustration situation and inability to do anything about it. This damn new harpy body was screwing everything up for her and she knew she wouldn't be able to get out of this until she came, and by extension make him cum. Her eye opened back up as another lewd moan muffled its way out around the barby kitty cock. "fine..." she thought. "I'll give a good fuckin' blow job. You ass......" , she managed to think through the sea of lust and pleasure. rolling around in her head. She raised her head as far as she could and then pushed it back down, then she did it again and set into a rhythm. Begrudgingly sucking him off.