Shou's TiTS Busts

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Nubby knotted dick eh? neat I suppose, my futa character is gonna have fun with that xD once I reach Uveto :p

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Yeah, I know! I grew up playing the fiddle a bit, and I am aware that the bow string wouldn't bent nearly so much. However I also had the image without the bend in the bowstring, and it looked incredibly flat and oddly wrong. so to give the illusion of roundness, I added the bend in only that part there. Plus she's just got it pressed down for the moment, not moving, so there is some tiny bend in the string supposed to be there anyhow, just not quite the way I have it pictured!

You're all good, I just didn't want it to be a MISSED thing :D

There is something off about his eyes... not sure if it's the position or the size. Besides that he looks great, through not sure why he has such a weird dick.

@Shouyousei It would appear to me that the eyes seem to be on the side of the head rather than forward facing. The whole predator/prey eye position, or maybe it's the mandibular ramus, There's a correlatory relationship issue between the eye, the skull, and the mandibular ramus. I dunno you probably see it better than we do. I know how art is :p There's not a soul that sees the "wrong" things moreso than you. It looks WONDERFUL overall. Wish I could point out more precisely what it is that we're seeing here.

K

Krynh

Yeah his eyes do seem to be on the side of his head rather than in front.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
The Kara Quest Security Droids - Silly and Normal

View attachment 5012

View attachment 5014

My first thought was

img-40.JPG

But I definitely see the ED-E resemblence.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I wonder, is there actually a Leithan in the game with the proper reptilian equipment? :p  

Not that I really mind, prefer horsecocks over snakedicks. Something for the less-than-lesbian ladies and the less-than-straight gents to get their rocks off to, aye?

Shouyousei

Eccentric Artist
Creator
Oct 2, 2015
Watertown, New York
shouart.weebly.com
Does Edan not have luminous mark like other Leithan have?

His ears are in fact glowing. As does his eyes. My Headcanon for Leithan's has them reflecting the world they're born on, or the places they're born compared to their home planet. So some of them have *loads* of bio-luminescence and some have very little.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Huh. He is a lot less grizzled and old than I imagined based on his initial interactions. Also, less ripped.

On the other hand, the arrangement of hus chitin plates is very interese, and that hair is quite cool.

Shame about non lizard peenor, but that's on Codecat.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Love the new bust :D  

Fit girls are hawt!!!

It might just be my imagination, but I think Nerassa has entered the zone :p