Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
What are you talking about? Last time was more than pleasent!" She gives him a light hearted chuckle and rests her head on his side. "Hmm, how about a simple walk in the city park? I am not really that hungry right now for a restaurant."

Before Dryvus can reply, Frasia walks over with Altra close on her heels.

"Frasia please, you are being silly now! No one is just assuming it will happen!"

"Yea right, completely listening to you." She walks up to Dryvus and holds out her hand. "Give me the dons, I have shopping to do."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh shit she's going to–" Runs through Dryvus' head before her hears her request. Confusion flashes across his face. "Er... What for? Oh, guys, meet Willow. Willow, this is Frasia and Altra." He says, still half-expecting Frasia to punch him in the face. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Things, there are some things I want to buy, don't even worry about it." She pushes her hand out more

"She is going to buy those add on latex pieces! I finally got her to calm down but she just said something about being a fuck doll at this point any way and that she would just go all the way! Talk some sense into her!" Altra seems distressed.

Willow is a bit startled at the affair and is speechless for now.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Frasia, before I even think about giving you anything, I want to make sure you've thought this through." He says, grabbing her shoulders and leaning in close. "Really thought this through. This isn't a light decision. And look. I don't want you to be a fuck doll. I want you to be my partner! Not just lie there and take it!" He says, slightly angrily. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Then why did you put this on me?!" She points to the collar, her eyes full of anger and sadness "A prank is one things, but I am stuck in this shiny second skin for the rest of my life!"

The entire emotional escapade is interrupted by Willow. With a confused face she reaches out and grabs the collar. Her hand glows purple and before everyone's eyes the latex recedes back into the collar and the collar itself snaps off with a light click leaving Frasia standing naked in the market place.

Altra just stares at her, mouth agape and eyes wider than dinner plates, as Frasia is stuck on an expression mixed between surprise, relief, confusion, anger and joy.

willow just stands there with an innocent look on her face. "Did...I do something wrong?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus just stares at her incredulously. Then lets out a chuckle. Then he looks at Frasia. He laughs a little. Then he just dissolves into fits of laughter, sinking to his knees, pointing at Frasia, then back to Willow, and laughing till he's red in the face and streaming tears. "A-and s-she was so c-convinced she was going to live with it forever!" He finally gets to his feet, still laughing. He kisses Willow on the forehead, then he pulls in Frasia for a hug. "To celebrate the addition of a new member to our gang and the removal of Frasia's latex collar, where do my three beautiful girls propose I take them?" He says, laughing and smiling, picking Altra up and setting her down on his shoulders and pulling Willow and Frasia to his sides. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"But...it was....the merchant said forever!"

Willow shakes her head and smiles. "Umm, not forever. I looked into these living latex things before. They are ALMOST impossible to remove. But as I was just telling Dryvus, I like to study magic. I got one girl who was locked into one of these things to let me test out removal spells. Turns out that bit that makes them living is both their greatest strength and weakness. It is alive and will resist break object spells, but because it is alive, you can force it to sleep with a very directed and pin point sedate spell. I am probably the only person around that knows about it though...luck you right?"

Frasia blushes and buries her face in Dryvus' shoulder. "Oh my gods I feel like an idiot! not only that, but I am naked in the market!" Her tail curls in to hide her pussy and ass.

Willow comes to the rescue again though. She casually strips out of her clothes and hands them to Frasia. With a smile she clicks the latex collar on her own neck and in seconds is covered neck to toes in sexy shiny black latex. "There, I don't mind wearing it! I find this look to be sexy!" She rubs her ass against Dryvus' leg. "What do you think master?"

Frasia just meekly puts the offered clothes on. they are a bit small but fit well enough.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What do I think? I think I'm going to fuck you silly tonight. That's what I think!" He says, laughing at Frasia's predicament. "Now where do we go for dinner?" He asks, looking around. "Willow, you live here. I'm sure you know somewhere good?" He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh! Eric and Dans! They are a tad on the expensive side, but they have the best casual eating join in the city! Bar up front for drinks and quick meals, tables for sitting down and chatting for a while and a rec room in the back if you want to gamble a bit. They also don't give a single care in the world about sex. I was once sitting at the bar next to this cute elf girl and I joke you not a drunk guy pulled up behind, pulled her panties down enough to expose her ass hole and just took her right there like it was no big deal!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well damn! Talk about a quickie!" He says, laughing. "And did Elfie do anything about it?" He asks, pretty sure she didn't. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course she did...pulled her breasts out and put them on the counter for her impromptu partner to grope...and grope he did! The entire time the bartender only get them a passing glance and kept on serving drinks! It was fun to watch, but short lived. Drunk guys bust a nut in a few thrusts." She leans back into Dryvus and points him in the right direction. "just over there a little bit."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs. "Truth be told, I didn't know there were elves here. Makes me wonder what else this land is hiding. Werewolves? Vampires? Ghouls? Trolls? I've seen an Orc, so I know they're here... Maybe treants. Oh yeah Altra said they existed." He starts walking in the right direction, caressing Willow's and Frasia's asses and getting more than a few gropes in. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Never seen a werewolf or vampite, but there are trolls in the snow lands to the north. If they don't kill you and eat you, they capture you and use you to breed more trolls." Altra says with a shudder.

The four of them quickly come up to a busy building called "Eric and Dans, Bar and Grill" The place is fairly crowded with most of the tables and bar seats taken, but still enough room for them to come in. The place is built from stone like every other building, with wood floors, tables and chairs. Two large double doors lead inside and a fair amount of open windows keep any foul smells from sticking around too long. They aren't two steps inside before Dryvus can see a dog man and a lamia going at it in the corner, while many others are playing footsy or handsy.

"Nice place right?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs. "I'll say! Let's see if we can find a table. Preferably one without cumstains everywhere. Altra, that's up to you." He says, slapping her thighs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Far right corner looks clean enough!" Sure enough, the table in the corner is big enough for the four of them while not being covered in various stains.

Frasia takes the seat to Dryvus' left, Willow to the right and Altra settles into his lap with a smile.

Soon after a sheep boy comes over and hand them their menus. "Hi there! Welcome to Eric and Dans, my name is louis, I will be your waiter!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hello Louis! Got anything on special today? I'm feeling a little... Meaty." He says. "Girls, what will you be having?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, we have a thick cut steak, a pork sandwhich or thick chicken soup!"

"I will take the thick cut steak, need something to sink my teeth into." 

"I will take the fruit bowl and a side of rice and beans."

"The shrimp pasta please."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wait. They have shrimp pasta?! Get me one!" He says. "Don't really know what pasta is, but I love shrimp!" He says, beaming. "There used to be this guy in my locality who would always have fresh seafood on skewers. Deep fried and laid out in rows! He had different types of fish, shrimp, and even squid and eel!" He says, his legs bouncing up and down. "Man, what I wouldn't give to have one last shrimp skewer..." He says, staring off into space. "He even told me his secret recipe that made everything so damn tasty was just a dash of fresh lemon. Just to get that slightly tangy taste, you know? But he never told me what spices he used. I could figure out the chili, salt, and black pepper, but there was this taste of some herb I'd never had before! It was strong, but it didn't override the tastes of the other spices, and it was sorta... Sweet too. He never told me what it was or where he got it." Dryvus drones on, talking happily about the home he left behind. The way the people were, the way the buildings were built, what festivals they had, the town itself, the other places he had been to, the creatures he had fought, and more. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the girls all watch him talk with smiles on their faces. none of them interrupt him and listen on with excitement on their faces.

Frasia speaks up first when he does eventually run out of breath. "Wow Dryvus, I have never seen you so animated before. I guess you really miss your home huh?"

"Well yea, I would miss my home if I was suddenly thrust out into a new one with no obvious way to get home."

The three of them suddenly look a bit uneasy as the thought of him leaving them behind occurs to them, but their food arrives shortly after and the mood picks back up. Frasia gets her steak which she bites into with her mighty jaws. Altra takes her fork and starts eating her fruit happily,, occasionally getting a mouth full of her rice and beans. Willow grabs her fork and starts slowly picking at her shrimp and pasta, savoring the dish.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The thought is a little somber. Dryvus says slowly, both savouring the strange but amazing taste and mulling it over. Would he leave? If it came to the girls... He glances up at them when he thinks they aren't looking at him. Hell no. He wouldn't leave them. No matter what. But then again, he had a mission to finish. He could just send them back through the portal and tell them to forget it all happened and that he was staying. Yeah. That would work... He couldn't leave the girls. That would break their hearts. He wasn't that kind of a guy. He nods to himself, his mind made up. He would send the people back through the portal after finding a way to get it open, and sending them back through, giving them the excuse that someone needed to stay to keep the portal open... Shaking his head to clear his moody thoughts away, he drops the fork and pulls all the girls close to him. "I'm never leaving you guys. Never. I was alone in that world. I was always too odd, too lusty, too something or the other. Over here, nobody gives a damn. That place may be home, but... I can live without it." He says, murmuring so only they can hear him. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The girls all look at each other, then back to Dryvus. Frasia and Willow plant soft kisses on his cheeks while Altra settles for wiggling her hips on his crotch and kissing his chin.

"Damn right you aren't leaving. no one else around here can pleasure me!"

"who else would help me with my alchemy or keep me safe? The sex is great too!"

"you just bought me! By the rules of every universe ever, you can't just ditch me!"

They all wear grins as they look at the man who has changed their lives for the better before going back to eating their food while it is still hot.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus smiles, a warmth suffusing his chest. This is what it felt like to be loved, then? He loved it. He goes back to eating his food with a smile on his face the whole time. After a while, they finish, and he calls the waiter over for the bill. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Louis slides up quickly. "I hope everything was to your liking! Your total comes to fourty dons!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus nods and is about to pay the bill. "Wait. Who wants dessert?" He asks, grinning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra has her hand up faster than anyone thought possible "Oh! Oh I do! Me!" She is suddenly aware of herself and puts her hand down. "You know...if that is cool. some pie sounds great."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus laughs. "Alright, pie it is. I'll have the chocolate ice cream. You girls want anything?" He says, nudging Frasia and Willow. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No thanks, I am not much of a sweet tooth."

Willow looks at the menu. "A large cookie please."

"coming right up!" Louis runs off to get their food.

Altra wiggles in excitment, her plump tush grinding into Dryvus' lap as she does so.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus feels his dicks start to stiffen. He sinks slightly lower and starts rubbing them against Altra's butt. "If you want me to fuck you right here, just ask. I happily would!" He says, languidly grinding up against her butt. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles up at him and leans back into his stomach. "i would be lying if the thought didn't cross my mind, but my movements are out of excitement for pie!" She takes his hand and gently places it under the short skirt she wears to satisfy the town guards....ah, so there is her compromise, no panties under said skirt. "I told you last night...any time, any where, for however long...my body is for your desires."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. Yes you did. And since you got me all hot and bothered, I think it's time I teach you a lesson..." He says, grinning. Then, he slides her up and gently lowers her down on his dicks, slowly penetrating both her holes. As soon as he hilts, he stops moving. "Show me your expertise. Try to make me cum using only your anal and vaginal muscles." He says, smirking.