Shou's TiTS Busts

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Eh hem, and here we have an infected Captain William Holmes. <3 Please line up and present your orifices!

View attachment 4603

The arrangement of his tentacle hair and beard-tentacles make him look like a curious mix between asari and draenei, which initially confused the hell out of my boner.

Still an awesome looking bust. Hopefully, whatever Friendly And Not At All Spooky tentacle creatures Steele will have a peaceful encounter with will be able to grant them a similar garden in their pants.

Last edited by a moderator:

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
The arrangement of his tentacle hair and beard-tentacles make him look like a curious mix between asari and draenei, which initially confused the hell out of my boner.

Still an awesome looking bust. Hopefully, whatever Friendly And Not At All Spooky tentacle creatures Steele will have a peaceful encounter with will be able to grant them a similar garden in their pants.

The asari hair is definitely a nice touch. Asari and draenei are both supremely boner-worthy so I don't see where the confusion comes from.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Guess you've seen some fucking machine vids where women are strapped into the machine and fucked until they are insensate eh?

I have personally kept a woman in on the border of orgasm for hours, often without touching her only to have her orgasm thirty seconds into finally penetrating her with something and having her keep on ramping up through them until such time as she was finally insensate. Given a day or so she was fine and nowhere near mentally broken. Quite appreciative actually. But yes, I've also watched such videos. I personally find it hard to believe that anything sexual short of permanent damage or something that would qualify as ACTUAL torture could break a woman that isn't already broken.

Eh hem, and here we have an infected Captain William Holmes. <3 Please line up and present your orifices!

View attachment 4603

I think I'm gonna have to get vagoo nipples just to see if this halloween can take advantage of ALL the holes presented!

*Starts counting in head* lessee eight boobies with four nips on each if each were a vagoo that would be thirty-two, of course there's the nine cunt-tails, three vanae vagoos where they should be, oh cant forget my pretty bitch mouth and a lovely rectal sphincter in a pear tree that would beeeeee . . . 46 orifices brought to the table. I think that might even give the psychic tentacle beast a run for it's tentadicks! oh dear lord what if they were all gryvain pussy >.> with 12 clits on each!!!!

P.S.: I think my toon may have more ways INTO her body than are reasonable >.> even without the vag-nips.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
The brighter color definitely looks better. One question though: why does whatever changed him alter the head hair but not the facial hair?

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Would it be possible  for some  info on the Halloween event other than the name and that it involves a tentacle  parasite race that wants to fuck u

What no, the tentacle parasites are Totally Friendly and Not Dangerous At All, haven't you been reading the blog

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It's nothing overly spectacular. You go on a ship and fight some enemies.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Sounds fun.  Is it likely Steele will walk away with some stuffs transformed?

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016

I do NOT know how to express how much I love this one. I think the "tail" abdomen may be colored a little funny. But that's what's hard about these "avatar" style boxes. Often something just "off-screen" will explain the whole thing I thought was wrong with a pic. Xanthe being a GREAT example of such, in multiple images of her. Anyways, LOVE the work. keep em coming :D

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Hepane in her performance Dress.

View attachment 4826

Minor detail that I know you care about shou :D , the bow for the strings. If it were in the real world and not a think made of light (hardlight?) it would not bend much if at all during 95% of playing. I still love the character rendering. It's amazing. I kind of want to see the original in as full size as it gets to alleviate some suspension of disbelief issues. I'll look where I've see the images before.

Shouyousei

Eccentric Artist
Creator
Oct 2, 2015
Watertown, New York
shouart.weebly.com
Styling! I'm guessing you had to look back to WW1-era performers to come up with a topical design for it, is that correct?

I actually own a very similar black dress! x3

Minor detail that I know you care about shou :D , the bow for the strings. If it were in the real world and not a think made of light (hardlight?) it would not bend much if at all during 95% of playing. I still love the character rendering. It's amazing. I kind of want to see the original in as full size as it gets to alleviate some suspension of disbelief issues. I'll look where I've see the images before.

Yeah, I know! I grew up playing the fiddle a bit, and I am aware that the bow string wouldn't bent nearly so much. However I also had the image without the bend in the bowstring, and it looked incredibly flat and oddly wrong. so to give the illusion of roundness, I added the bend in only that part there. Plus she's just got it pressed down for the moment, not moving, so there is some tiny bend in the string supposed to be there anyhow, just not quite the way I have it pictured!

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Really like the dress. She's very pale which I didn't envisage, but other than that I think this one came out very well. Particularly as you had to straight up invent a musical instrument for it.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I don't imagine most myr get a lot of sun down there :p

I bet a seller of tanning beds could make a killing. (Though some Myr do seem rather tan, like Nehzara. But she's also on the surface, so...)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I bet a seller of tanning beds could make a killing. (Though some Myr do seem rather than, like Nehzara. But she's also on the surface, so...)

I think a lot of Red Myr art actually just gives them a slightly reddish tint to their skin. Cuz, you know, fire ants.