Shou's TiTS Busts

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Her eyes are very pretty and spoopy at the same time, especially in combination with the rest of her color scheme.

Also, the doggo on her belt is a very nice detail.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Also, the doggo on her belt is a very nice detail.

I completely failed to notice that... damned distracting hard-light! Also her piercings are top-notch badassery.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I really want these buttons...
Already said it on the chat, but they are very cute Shou chan. :oops:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
That cute Dane image... it is simultaneously so right and so wrong... My Steele simply must reach through the 4th wall and grab it for some potential future blackm negotiations with the doge-man regarding the possibility of walkies.

Very nice composition for that set with him. One tiny nitpick I have is Dane's and Jack's ears. The puppy has ones that seem a bit too big even for the style used, while Jack's are elfin.

Anno lives up to her title of the happiest puppy. EDIT: Where is the grumpy Syri, though?

Kiro and Penny are adorable.

--
Do you plan on selling and shipping those after the con, if any will be left?

Last edited:

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Yup! The plan is also to set up a shop, hopefully, so we can sell them if they do well enough!

My enthusiasm for buttons sort of vanished when I lost my two favourites, but these are just great, adorbs and awwwwsome! Pretty hard to decide which one I like most...

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Speaking of which, I've been wondering. Do you actually have a full picture of AuShou?

Oh, and nice new bust by the way.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
I want them all! Lmao would love to see UGC, Joy Co., and Steele Industrial Technologies shirt. Well, really alot of those buttons I think would make good shirts. Dont suppose you guys will have some shirts at the con? Would love to get one and have you, Fen and Savin (if he gets to go) sign it if possible. :3