Anarrie Viirkan V2.png

Anarrie Viirkan.png

Shiare Viirkan V1.png

Shiare ViirkanV2.png

Asennia.

Asennia.png

Asennia2.png

Asennia3.png

Black Void Grunt, Black Void Juggernaut, Black Void Engineer.

BlackVoidGrunt.png

BlackVoidJuggernaut.png

BlkVoidEngineer.png

Beryl, Byron, Lieve Thyrsa.

Beryl.png

Beryl2.png

Byron.png

Byron2.png

Lieve.png

Lieve2.png

Ceria, Connie.

Ceria.png

Ceria2.png

Connie.png

Connie2.png

Doctor Khan, Logan Cassina.

Doctor Khan.png

Logan.png

Logan2.png

Shouyousei

Eccentric Artist
Creator
Oct 2, 2015
Watertown, New York
shouart.weebly.com
I've been wondering, are you gonna replace gats busts?

Chances are it's highly possible. But I'm currently just working on those that are missing busts. Once the backlog of those that are missing are taken care of, I'll likely get a chance to drift through and replace all the Gats busts. Maybe even Cheshire's (Though I love hers, they're so cute). So that at least one artist has done *all* of them. I can't promise it'll happen, but maybe.

Oh wow, I've never seen the three bottom ones.

Yup! Those three were just finished the other day, and haven't yet been implemented I don't think.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Do you mind some critique? I feel that Byron has a small head and Logan's body looks odd overall. Now, I reckon that having loins the thickness of arms is not a mistake :p

Shouyousei

Eccentric Artist
Creator
Oct 2, 2015
Watertown, New York
shouart.weebly.com
Do you mind some critique? I feel that Byron has a small head and Logan's body looks odd overall. Now, I reckon that having loins the thickness of arms is not a mistake :p

Byron was a tough cookie for me. I admit, I'm not too fond of beards, and slotting that onto him was really hard. Also I know for a fact my male bodies/characters are weaker than the females I draw. So I do appreciate the critique. It's just something I've got to work on, and maybe someday if I have time I can go back and fix some things.

That being said, what exactly about Logan is odd? I can't quite see it looking odd, but then I was scribbling the lines on it forever so it might be a case of my being unable to see the forest for the trees.

And nope! Arm thick cocks are appearing as expected!

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Everything looks awesome, especially Her Royal Majesty Queen Sexybutt and Embry. Thank you very much for all your work and posting all of this in one place. However there are two little nitpicks I simply must point out:

• Queen's Guard holding a BFS instead of her usual sword&shield combination.
  • Lieve has a totally different color scheme compared to her description and almost no scars.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Byron was a tough cookie for me. I admit, I'm not too fond of beards, and slotting that onto him was really hard. Also I know for a fact my male bodies/characters are weaker than the females I draw. So I do appreciate the critique. It's just something I've got to work on, and maybe someday if I have time I can go back and fix some things.

That being said, what exactly about Logan is odd? I can't quite see it looking odd, but then I was scribbling the lines on it forever so it might be a case of my being unable to see the forest for the trees.

I am rather positive it's the beard what makes me think his head's smaller. Having said that, I'm not into beards either. As for Logan, her naked bust makes me think of Elastigirl/Mr. Fantastic: her breasts seemed to be pressed against an invisible crystal (though I appreciate the notion of gravity being a thing), her abs stretch too much, or at least that's what I grasp by that little skin left between the abs and her waist... and what seems to be the bum fuses with the thigh.

Other than that, I do like your style and, especially, the palette you use.

Shouyousei

Eccentric Artist
Creator
Oct 2, 2015
Watertown, New York
shouart.weebly.com
Everything looks awesome, especially Her Royal Majesty Queen Sexybutt and Embry. Thank you very much for all your work and posting all of this in one place. However there are two little nitpicks I simply must point out:

• Queen's Guard holding a BFS instead of her usual sword&shield combination.
  • Lieve has a totally different color scheme compared to her description and almost no scars.

I'm so glad you like them! I'm pleased to have such positive feedback! ^^

On the point of the Queen's Guard, I admit, I took a little liberty with that. I intentionally left the shield out of the picture for the simple fact that if I had put it in and placement was proper, it'd cover almost the whole image. And well, who doesn't love BFS?

As for Lieve, I based her colors off a picture Savin had commissioned that he told me was correct. And the only scars that were noted in her given description were on her chitin and stomach. Though back scars were mentioned at the angle she's turned you wouldn't see them. Though if you have ideas for what her colors should be (more true to what the description gives), please tell me! I'm always eager to make notes on things so I can go back and fix it at a later date, or keep it in mind for future images.

I am rather positive it's the beard what makes me think his head's smaller. Having said that, I'm not into beards either. As for Logan, her naked bust makes me think of Elastigirl/Mr. Fantastic: her breasts seemed to be pressed against an invisible crystal (though I appreciate the notion of gravity being a thing), her abs stretch too much, or at least that's what I grasp by that little skin left between the abs and her waist... and what seems to be the bum fuses with the thigh.

Other than that, I do like your style and, especially, the palette you use.

Ah, I see. It's something I'll keep in mind for the future! Thanks very much for the feedback, and I always appreciate a fresh set of eyes. If I end up with the time in the future, I might go back and fiddle with her bust to try and fix such issues. ^^

Thanks again!

frozenkiba

Oct 10, 2015
I can't even pick a favourite, I love all of these, thanks for posting them, they're all just awesome :D

Luna

Sep 14, 2015
Your work is very good. Do you have any non TiTS art you can show as well? 

Shouyousei

Eccentric Artist
Creator
Oct 2, 2015
Watertown, New York
shouart.weebly.com
I like the golden myrs a lot.

Thanks a bunch! Your art of Flahne is super cute as well!

Your work is very good. Do you have any non TiTS art you can show as well? 

I suppose I'll have to start another thread for my TiTS-commissions, and non-TiTS art. I want to hopefully leave this one for just the Busts!

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
My favorites are Ogram, Saendra and Brynn. I also like Juro a lot, although I don’t like him as a character. I agree that nude Logan looks a bit off. Gravity doesn’t seem to be working like it should, but I must admit that gravities might differ in tainted space. Clothed Logan looks awesome.

Deimacos

Aug 27, 2015
Good stuff, thou you could make several improvements if you don't mind my suggestions:

• You should study about line weight, I see hints of it here and there but is not well implemented.
  • I see several issues with proportions as well, long necks/torsos and small/big heads are the most common.
  • Some poses feel somewhat stiff, particularly in the shoulders.
If I can recommend you something is this site, every day before you do any work do a 10-20 minute session, you'll improve more than you think.

In any case keep up the good work ^-^

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
To me Byron has that feeling of someone that has done too many plastic surgeries to look better and instead started getting down on the uncanny valley.

Considering his position it makes sense, and I quite like it.

Shouyousei

Eccentric Artist
Creator
Oct 2, 2015
Watertown, New York
shouart.weebly.com
Sweet stuff!

Just one little detail: Ceria's "gloves" are her arms. She can't take them off. :)

Yes, this was mentioned to me. But only after I had finished her. The original description for her character was quite unclear and didn't specify that the "gloves" were her arms. It just called them gloves, and as it seemed straight forward I didn't think it could be wrong. I have learned since that it's altered. So it's something for me to remember in the future!

Good stuff, thou you could make several improvements if you don't mind my suggestions:

• You should study about line weight, I see hints of it here and there but is not well implemented.
  • I see several issues with proportions as well, long necks/torsos and small/big heads are the most common.
  • Some poses feel somewhat stiff, particularly in the shoulders.
If I can recommend you something is this site, every day before you do any work do a 10-20 minute session, you'll improve more than you think.

In any case keep up the good work ^-^

I like line weight in certain areas and in others I tend to try to avoid it and go as close to a static line as I can. In things like this, I try more for the consistency since I know they're going to be squished down. The long torso/neck and such are more stylistic choices. It's a style I'm rather fond of drawing in, and one that I use most often. Though I do agree, my shoulders are often stiff. It's something I've got a lot of practice in trying to ease off - slowly but surely I'm making progress.

I appreciate the site! I'll certainly make use of it in the future! ^^ Thanks a lot!

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I do have to apologize for that.  It's more explicitly laid out in her sex scenes, where she calls out the benefits of her exotic arms and legs, but not so well in her appearance.  I submitted a revised description that Jacques added to a pull request, it can be found in bug reports.

Shouyousei

Eccentric Artist
Creator
Oct 2, 2015
Watertown, New York
shouart.weebly.com
I do have to apologize for that.  It's more explicitly laid out in her sex scenes, where she calls out the benefits of her exotic arms and legs, but not so well in her appearance.  I submitted a revised description that Jacques added to a pull request, it can be found in bug reports.

I do appreciate that! If I find time after the never ending pile of busts I have waiting for me, I'll go back and fix the image so that she has appropriately colored arms! And they don't look so much like gloves but more markings.

Jesus fuck Big-T is hung! And yet all the Ogram and Big-T somehow manage to hide their junk within the magic black hole that are their pants. Not even a complaint, I love a surprise!

Magic space pants. Good for more than giving your derriere a great fit.